PDA

View Full Version : Interesting excerpt from Kobe

SpaceJam
01-04-2020, 05:04 AM
"Referee has a designated slot where he is supposed to be on the floor. When they do that, it creates dead zones. I learned where those zones were, and I took advantage of them. I would get away with holds, travels, and minor violation" - Kobe, excerpts from Mamba Mentality.

Cunning

FultzNationRISE
01-04-2020, 05:19 AM
Once he got comfortable getting away with minor things like holds and travels, he started pushing to get away with bigger things.

Like rape :crazysam:

Uncle Drew
01-04-2020, 05:39 AM
Cunning

Jackson recalls in the book, "The Last Season: A Team in Search of Its Soul" (Penguin Press), a diary written with Michael Arkush, that when he was told of the rape allegations against Bryant, he was surprised, "but not entirely."

What you think of this one? Not entirely surprised by rape allegations.

SpaceJam
01-04-2020, 05:45 AM
What you think of this one? Not entirely surprised by rape allegations.

Mamba mentality

LAL
01-04-2020, 06:37 AM
See the difference, phil calls kobe a rapist and kobe didn't care and phil wanted to coach him again.

Calling lebron's crew a poss

Jasper
01-04-2020, 11:34 AM
Quote:
"Referee has a designated slot where he is supposed to be on the floor. When they do that, it creates dead zones. I learned where those zones were, and I took advantage of them. I would get away with holds, travels, and minor violation" Hotels are dead spots for raping chicks and wife can't see- Kobe, excerpts from Mamba Mentality.

Cunning

fixed

SpaceJam
01-04-2020, 02:22 PM
Quote:
"Referee has a designated slot where he is supposed to be on the floor. When they do that, it creates dead zones. I learned where those zones were, and I took advantage of them. I would get away with holds, travels, and minor violation" Hotels are dead spots for raping chicks and wife can't see- Kobe, excerpts from Mamba Mentality.

Cunning

fixed

:roll: :roll: :roll: