PDA

View Full Version : Any NBA players who have a white dad and black mom?

Dray n Klay
01-06-2020, 12:59 AM
Anyone know?

LAmbruh
01-06-2020, 01:03 AM
:lol

Detroit
01-06-2020, 01:05 AM
The closest you gonna get to that is Delonte West and Gloria James.

Bronbron23
01-06-2020, 07:58 AM
Anyone know?
Im assuming this is a joke thread but if its serious then a whole bunch do.

KOBEtherealKing
01-06-2020, 11:43 AM
Lavine
Kuzma
Lonzo
Josh hart

Pretty much most of the light skin players :coleman:

coin24
01-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Hey OP how many times did your uncle cu.m in you this week?

Bronbron23
01-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Lavine
Kuzma
Lonzo
Josh hart

This. Thats why assumed this must be a joke thread or something because nobody can be that stupid.

Hey Yo
01-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Steph does.

https://thespun.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Screen-Shot-2016-05-12-at-11.26.40-AM.png

Shogon
01-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Lavine
Kuzma
Lonzo
Josh hart

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.... and wrong again.

Wrong five times. I mean it

Shogon
01-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Anyways, white guys usually don

Bronbron23
01-06-2020, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=Shogon]Anyways, white guys usually don

highwhey
01-06-2020, 12:36 PM
Man you must of never been to atlanta or any other city where theres alot of black women.

And white guys dont go for black women because they're intimidated. They know they cant measure up to black men. Plus black women in general arnt attracted to white dudes. They dont feel the need to date outside there race. White women on the other hand love them some black men. These hoes cant get enough. They f*ck a bunch of nuckas all through high school and college and then when they're all used up and ready to settle down they find some dumb white dude to wife them up.
Facts

Hey Yo
01-06-2020, 12:46 PM
Man you must of never been to atlanta or any other city where theres alot of black women.

And white guys dont go for black women because they're intimidated. They know they cant measure up to black men. Plus black women in general arnt attracted to white dudes. They dont feel the need to date outside there race. White women on the other hand love them some black men. These hoes cant get enough. They f*ck a bunch of nuckas all through high school and college and then when they're all used up and ready to settle down they find some dumb white dude to wife them up.
:oldlol: :oldlol:

"Aint no white guy never beat the shit out you like me, bitch!!! They can't measure up to Myyyy beatings.

Bronbron23
01-06-2020, 12:52 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

"Aint no white guy never beat the shit out you like me, bitch!!! They can't measure up to Myyyy beatings.
Yup we definitely beat the hell out that white p*ssy. Glad you agree :cheers:

Shogon
01-06-2020, 12:54 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 12:56 PM
more low IQ trash. thanks insidehoops

scuzzy
01-06-2020, 01:02 PM
Dominican Republic has some of the hottest female specimen of mixed black/latina women

Blasian mix is the best blend off all imo

Bronbron23
01-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Dominican Republic has some of the hottest female specimen of mixed black/latina women

Blasian mix is the best blend off all imo
Yes yes they do. Kind of funny that homeboy said black women arnt attractive but all i see these days are tanned white women on Instagram with lip and but injections. Yeah black women straighten their hair and will use makeup to lighten their skin so its obviously mutual but to say black women arnt attractive is just crazy.

Bosnian Sajo
01-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Lavine
Kuzma
Lonzo
Josh hart

This guy is an idiot lmfao, literally all 4 of those guys you listed got black daddies.

Bronbron23
01-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Im assuming this is a joke thread but if its serious then a whole bunch do.
Just noticed the white dad part. Thought it was just asking black and white parents. In that case probably not many. Black women in general arnt attracted to white dudes.

Bosnian Sajo
01-06-2020, 01:41 PM
This thread isn't dumb at all tbh, I cannot think of 1 player with a white dad and black mom lol. Not that it matters, but it is interesting.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 01:54 PM
This thread isn't dumb at all tbh, I cannot think of 1 player with a white dad and black mom lol. Not that it matters, but it is interesting.

it's super dumb and proves that most of you live in your moms basement and havent seen the world

not surprising considering the intelligence of the common sports fan

Long Duck Dong
01-06-2020, 02:00 PM
Just noticed the white dad part. Thought it was just asking black and white parents. In that case probably not many. Black women in general arnt attracted to white dudes.

If it was really a case black women not wanting men of other races, not just whites, versus the other way around, it would be usually be an ugly black woman on the arm of a white guy who managed to get one. In reality its usually a cute black girl, the cream of the crop. When it's a white guy and a black girl, the black girl is the better looking individual most of the time.

Bosnian Sajo
01-06-2020, 02:00 PM
it's super dumb and proves that most of you live in your moms basement and havent seen the world

not surprising considering the intelligence of the common sports fan

Why is it super dumb? It's a ****ing question and no one has been able to correctly point out a player with a white daddy and black mom, lol.

No one is saying anything condescending, disrespectful...it's a legit question.

BTW, what in the **** does "seeing the world" have to do with NBA players parents? :hammerhead:

Shogon
01-06-2020, 02:35 PM
Why is it super dumb? It's a ****ing question and no one has been able to correctly point out a player with a white daddy and black mom, lol.

No one is saying anything condescending, disrespectful...it's a legit question.

BTW, what in the **** does "seeing the world" have to do with NBA players parents? :hammerhead:

It's "super dumb" because he's insanely insecure about his own race and he somehow takes this as a weird insult. It's not, it's just a fact.

Black dudes are better looking than black chicks. That's just facts.

Latin women / White women >>> Asian women >>>> black women. Please don't bring up the outliers, there are knockouts of literally all races. Generally speaking, what I said is true, however.

JohnnySic
01-06-2020, 02:35 PM
If it was really a case black women not wanting men of other races, not just whites, versus the other way around, it would be usually be an ugly black woman on the arm of a white guy who managed to get one. In reality its usually a cute black girl, the cream of the crop. When it's a white guy and a black girl, the black girl is the better looking individual most of the time.
100%. When white guys mix, they get exceptional women from other races – beautiful, educated, accomplished, etc. You NEVER see a white guy with a fat/ugly/ghetto trash black girl/Asian/Latina whatever. Only top shelf. The same cant be said for other men. :oldlol:

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 03:45 PM
It's "super dumb" because he's insanely insecure about his own race and he somehow takes this as a weird insult. It's not, it's just a fact.

Latin women / White women >>> Asian women >>>> black women. Please don't bring up the outliers, there are knockouts of literally all races. Generally speaking, what I said is true, however.

nice facts retard

im hostile to retarded bigots

go **** yourself

youre so retarded

the point is: retard. you are one.

GIF OF SHOGON:

https://media.giphy.com/media/G8ebH5TOE3pde/giphy.gif

FultzNationRISE
01-06-2020, 04:45 PM
Not sure about currently.

Perhaps Dirk's kid will one day be a path breaker in that regard.

Bosnian Sajo
01-06-2020, 04:48 PM

See, I got nothing to do with this :oldlol: Idc about how you rate races of women, that's silly and beyond me. Every group has beauties. Every group has uglies.

I am, however, interested if there is an NBA player with a white dad and a black mom :oldlol: Only because of the fact that I can't think up of a single player with that pairing.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-06-2020, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=JohnnySic]100%. When white guys mix, they get exceptional women from other races

JohnnySic
01-06-2020, 04:54 PM
white dudes love busted azn broads:roll: :roll:
Hard to judge them. :lol :confusedshrug:

Shogon
01-06-2020, 04:54 PM
nice facts retard

go **** yourself

youre so retarded

GIF OF SHOGON:

Why are you so angry? Do you really love your mom who is black or something? What’s going on here?

There is objective and subjective beauty. They both do indeed exist. Most black women are objectively not attractive.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 05:12 PM
Why are you so angry? Do you really love your mom who is black or something? What’s going on here?

There is objective and subjective beauty. They both do indeed exist. Most black women are objectively not attractive.

angry? im merely pointing out the fact that you are retarded

even your "big words" ARE RETARDED

DID YOU EVER REACH 5TH GRADE?
DON'T GET SAD JUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH

YOURE DUMB AS SHIT

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 05:15 PM
SHOGONS MOM IN THE HOUSE

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/nh2rgu/picture238984608/alternates/LANDSCAPE_768/MIA_game9UMwomhoop1-6-20MHSAU.JPG

MrFonzworth
01-06-2020, 06:06 PM

Ahahaha you ****ing idiot. It's been SCIENTIFICALLY ESTABLISHED that we, the Asian race, produce the most beautiful women. There's nothing more pleasing to the eye than a pale, pale, pale Taiwanese woman.

Smoke117
01-06-2020, 06:10 PM
angry? im merely pointing out the fact that you are retarded

even your "big words" ARE RETARDED

DID YOU EVER REACH 5TH GRADE?
DON'T GET SAD JUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH

YOURE DUMB AS SHIT

You are having a huge meltdown in this thread. :lol

jstern
01-06-2020, 06:18 PM
In the general public I see a lot of blond girls with dark black guys. It seems they like black guys. Maybe it's a size thing. I don't know.

SouBeachTalents

Agreed with everything but the bolded. Imo Hispanic/Asian women >>> white >>>>>>>>>> black

The biggest issue with white women is they legitimately have the worst, most boring personalities. I'd definitely sleep with a white chick but would NEVER date one

Manny98
nice facts retard

go **** yourself

youre so retarded

GIF OF SHOGON:

Meltdown :lol

Manny98
01-06-2020, 06:19 PM
In the general public I see a lot of blond girls with dark black guys. It seems they like black guys. Maybe it's a size thing. I don't know.
Because no one wants to go with a beta ass White guy unless they have money

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 06:29 PM
If calling out retards is melting down then call me MOLTEN MAGMA

happy to see the retards come out and defend their fellow tards

Manny98
Smoke117
Shogon

(the tard crew)

MrFonzworth
01-06-2020, 06:35 PM
Agreed with everything but the bolded. Imo Hispanic/Asian women >>> white >>>>>>>>>> black

The biggest issue with white women is they legitimately have the worst, most boring personalities. I'd definitely sleep with a white chick but would NEVER date one
Absolutely SouBeach!

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 06:37 PM
this is the world retarded people live in:

asian men: mathematicians, small dix, skinny, kung fu masters, high IQ
black men: big dix, athletic gods, hit people and are abusive spouses, rappers and drug dealers, low IQ
white men: good for nothing cucks, racists, the empire in star wars
black women: see black men, instead of drug dealers they are strippers and hoes, low IQ
white women: golddiggers
asian women: golddiggers
latin men: see black men but with smaller dix and midget sized, soccer players
latin women: golddiggers, see black women
jewish men: cucks, suck black cox, evil business people, vile, emperor palpy
jewish women: golddiggers, suck black cox, witches

is this every retarded stereotype?

i feel sorry for the retards. no wait, i dont.

Smoke117
01-06-2020, 06:39 PM

asian men: mathematicians, small dix, skinny
black men: big dix, athletic gods, hit people and are abusive spouses, rappers and drug dealers
black women: see black men
latin men: see black men but with smaller dix and midget sized
latin women: golddiggers

You okay, bro? Everything good at home?

I also never said I agreed with anything he said. It's just hilarious watching you get all wound up over bullshit.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 06:43 PM
You okay, bro? Everything good at home?

I also never said I agreed with anything he said. It's just hilarious watching you get all wound up over bullshit.

im not wound up. the emotions you perceive is in your retarded mind.

i just like to call out retards. they need to be laughed at until they shut the **** up

madmax
01-06-2020, 06:45 PM

asian men: mathematicians, small dix, skinny
black men: big dix, athletic gods, hit people and are abusive spouses, rappers and drug dealers
black women: see black men, instead of drug dealers they are strippers and hoes
latin men: see black men but with smaller dix and midget sized

i feel sorry for the retards. no wait, i dont.

you pretty much hit a nail on the head with your racial compartmentalization here son...SHUT.IT.DOWN:bowdown:

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 06:46 PM
you pretty much hit a nail on the head with your racial compartmentalization here son...SHUT.IT.DOWN:bowdown:

another retard confirmed.

AlphaWolf24
01-06-2020, 06:51 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 07:36 PM
updated retard list for retardz

black men: big dix, athletic gods, hit people and are abusive spouses, rappers and drug dealers, low IQ
black women: see black men, instead of drug dealers they are strippers and hoes, low IQ
middle eastern men: sexually repressed terrorist murderers
middle eastern women: docile idiots

Shogon
01-06-2020, 07:39 PM
updated retard list for retardz

Imagine thinking that stereotypes don't exist for a reason. Not that I agree with your stereotypes, because I don't, as some of them aren't stereotypes but just some bullshit that you pulled out of your ass on the spot... but... yeah... stereotypes exist because they prove to be true, generally speaking, about large swaths of people.

Please don't get into that "not all people in a race are the same!" bullshit, because obviously they aren't. But stereotypes do exist for a reason.

If even like 60-70% of a race are covered by a stereotype, well, hello? Hell, even 50%. Think McFly, think. You wouldn't want me to turn in my homework in your handwriting, would ya?!

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Imagine thinking that stereotypes don't exist for a reason. Not that I agree with your stereotypes, because I don't, as some of them aren't stereotypes but just some bullshit that you pulled out of your ass on the spot... but... yeah... stereotypes exist because they prove to be true, generally speaking, about large swaths of people.

Please don't get into that "not all people in a race are the same!" bullshit, because obviously they aren't. But stereotypes do exist for a reason.

If even like 60-70% of a race are covered by a stereotype, well, hello? Hell, even 50%. Think McFly, think. You wouldn't want me to turn in my homework in your handwriting, would ya?!

more retardation. this is rich. your logic is so dumb

Shogon
01-06-2020, 07:41 PM
more retardation. this is rich. your logic is so dumb

Let's just start with one thing at a time, shall we? Imagine thinking that Asians aren't the highest IQ race and the best at math. Just imagine that.

LAmbruh
01-06-2020, 07:42 PM
ITT

https://i.postimg.cc/9f91Kmsv/tjgwrglc0p921.jpg

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Let's just start with one thing at a time, shall we? Imagine thinking that Asians aren't the highest IQ race and the best at math. Just imagine that.

retards fall into retarded thinking, as we clearly see

Shogon
01-06-2020, 07:44 PM
retards fall into retarded thinking, as we clearly see

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/03/Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.PNG

Your IQ is statistically likely to be around 85. I don't expect you to understand.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 07:45 PM

what race are you asian?

ok so enjoy your small dick. go eat some rice and shut the **** up

stalkerforlife

LMFAO.

As ugly as I am, I can have a black woman at the drop of a dime.

They're basically begging me to like them on the daily.

I have never seen a more thirsty group of women when it comes to the white man.

Just stop.

DoctorP

Your IQ is statistically likely to be around 85. I don't expect you to understand.

haha you think im black? youre a **** up all the way

Shogon
01-06-2020, 07:46 PM
what race are you asian?

ok so enjoy your small dick. go eat some rice and shut the **** up

No, I'm white. But imagine thinking that Asians don't eat more rice than the rest of us.

You really are stupid, aren't you?

85 IQ.

Shogon
haha you think im black? youre a **** up all the way

Ok, so what race are you? A woke 20 year old brainwashed white kid? You're on the low end of the curve either way.

Manny98
LMFAO.

As ugly as I am, I can have a black woman at the drop of a dime.

They're basically begging me to like them on the daily.

I have never seen a more thirsty group of women when it comes to the white man.

Just stop.
:roll:

Shogon
01-06-2020, 07:47 PM
Here's a fun fact, 90% of the world's rice is consumed in Asia... say it with me... stereotypes exist for a reason.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 07:47 PM
No, I'm white. But imagine thinking that Asians don't eat more rice than the rest of us.

You really are stupid, aren't you?

85 IQ.

oh youre white. go enjoy your average sized dix, boring 6 digit corporate job, your wife is getting banged by some other dude so you may want to watch that (tape it and upload on youporn) and enjoy being the typical empire goon from star wars (stormtrooper) that the other races will make fun of as Disney tries to integrate more minorities into the rebels as a way to get more minorities to buy their toys.

Shogon
01-06-2020, 07:53 PM
oh youre white. go enjoy your average sized dix, boring 6 digit corporate job, youre wife is getting banged by some other dude so you may want to watch that and enjoy being the typical empire goon from star wars.

Let's fact check your white men stereotypes...

Average sized ***** for white men? Yes, that's true. White men do indeed have averaged sized *****.

6 figure corporate jobs? Nope, that's false. The average white makes around 31 grand a year.

"You're wife" yeah, ok, dealing with third grade grammar here. Anyways... men are more likely to cheat than women, and white people are less likely to have affairs than blacks. Additionally, it's something like 15-20% of people have affairs period... so a really false and poor stereotype that you made up. Nobody says this.

White men are into cucking? Nah, that's a liberal thing... not a white man thing.

So we're goons from Star Wars or we have 6 figure corporate jobs? Which is it? Can't have both.

You can't even form a coherent thought.

Why are you so triggered about black women?

Were you adopted by a black woman who took great care of you or something?

You're so, so incredibly triggered. You're either a black or a white kid that thinks he's championing racial relations on a basketball website that is infested with people that are low IQ or have crippling emotional disorders... so yeah, there's that.

stalkerforlife
01-06-2020, 07:54 PM
oh youre white. go enjoy your average sized dix, boring 6 digit corporate job, your wife is getting banged by some other dude so you may want to watch that (tape it and upload on youporn) and enjoy being the typical empire goon from star wars (stormtrooper) that the other races will make fun of as Disney tries to integrate more minorities into the rebels as a way to get more minorities to buy their toys.

Why are you so mad that we don't like black women?

Shogon
01-06-2020, 07:54 PM

Asking the real questions.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 07:55 PM

Average sized ***** for white men? Yes, that's true. White men do indeed have averaged sized *****.

6 figure corporate jobs? Nope, that's false. The average white makes around 31 grand a year.

"You're wife" yeah, ok, dealing with third grade grammar here. Anyways... men are more likely to cheat than women, and white people are less likely to have affairs than blacks. Additionally, it's something like 15-20% of people have affairs period... so a really false and poor stereotype that you made up. Nobody says this.

White men are into cucking? Nah, that's a liberal thing... not a white man thing.

So we're goons from Star Wars or we have 6 figure corporate jobs? Which is it? Can't have both.

You're so, so incredibly triggered. You're either a black or a white kid that thinks he's championing racial relations on a basketball website that is infested with people that are low IQ or have crippling emotional disorders... so yeah, there's that.

You are clearly retarded to try to rationalize bullshit stereotypes.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 07:56 PM

i'm not mad, why do retards add emotion to text when none is specified? hmmm

Shogon
01-06-2020, 07:58 PM
i'm not mad, why do retards add emotion to text when none is specified? hmmm

Mad, no... you're right. Downright heated and raging to the point of nearly bashing your keyboard against your monitor... yes.

FultzNationRISE
01-06-2020, 07:58 PM

Bro this is way too much investment into replying to an obvious troll account.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 07:59 PM
Mad, no... you're right. Downright heated and raging to the point of nearly bashing your keyboard against your monitor... yes.

you know I've won.

admit your retardation and log off immediately.

stalkerforlife
01-06-2020, 08:03 PM

It's hilarious when an alt made strictly for trolling still can't keep up his intention and instead gets absolutely blasted psychologically and melts down.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 08:05 PM
remember whites: you are average
remember blacks: you are dumb
remember asians: your dix is tiny
remember women: you are gold diggers
remember jews: vile businessmen

keep thinking like retards and become the retard.

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 08:07 PM

It's hilarious when an alt made strictly for trolling still can't keep up his intention and instead gets absolutely blasted psychologically and melts down.

you live in Gainesville. nuff said. surprised you can read this.

MrFonzworth
01-06-2020, 09:59 PM
remember whites: you are average
remember blacks: you are dumb
remember asians: your dix is tiny
remember women: you are gold diggers
remember jews: vile businessmen

keep thinking like retards and become the retard.
You've been posting a lot about Asian dick lately. Everything okay?

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 10:01 PM
You've been posting a lot about Asian dick lately. Everything okay?

which retarded stereotype do you fit into?

MrFonzworth
01-06-2020, 10:02 PM
which stereotype do you fit into?
When is 305baller coming back?

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 10:04 PM
When is 305baller coming back?

i dunno. ask your mom

any other retarded questions?

MrFonzworth
01-06-2020, 10:07 PM
i dunno. ask your mom

any other retarded questions?
Any NBA players who have a white dad and black mom?