PDA

View Full Version : Is your team flourishing?

LAmbruh
01-06-2020, 09:29 PM
My team is

Don't feel bad if your squad isn't having the brightest year, my Lakers spent the past decade getting pounding in 1st round exits and lottery bids.

Every franchise has their ups and downs

Cheers to those teams who are eating good right now after years of starving

https://media1.giphy.com/media/yziuK6WtDFMly/source.gif

Gileraracer
01-06-2020, 09:35 PM
My team is florishing thanks to Anthony Davis. The exact same team didnt even make the POs a year ago but now they back on track thanks to that man :rockon:

DoctorP
01-06-2020, 09:36 PM
Clippers gonna hunt that ass

LeChoke ready to re Choke

https://media.giphy.com/media/huVTdWmmmtNQ8l42ho/giphy.gif

LAmbruh
01-06-2020, 09:38 PM
appreciate the quick 5*'s

Mr. Jabbar
01-06-2020, 09:48 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !! only Los Lakers flourish!

we can't keep getting away with this!! :lol :roll:

Wally450
01-06-2020, 10:07 PM
Getting rid of cancers helped out both the Celtics and Lakers. :cheers:

LAmbruh
01-06-2020, 10:17 PM
Getting rid of cancers helped out both the Celtics and Lakers. :cheers:
Trimmed the fat :cheers:

LAmbruh
01-07-2020, 10:19 AM
that's why it's extremely imperative to flourish

sd3035
01-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Dallas and Milwaukee fan checking in

Can't complain

AirTupac
01-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Your Cavs are doing terrible. STFU OP :oldlol:

LAmbruh
01-07-2020, 10:42 AM
die hard flourishing fans only

no euroboy 14th seed Pels fans allowed, thnx

https://i.postimg.cc/KYq4gsbQ/qkzphoiqwo141.jpg

Trollsmasher
01-07-2020, 11:04 AM
My Lakers are doing pretty good

Gotta cut some weeds tho

DoctorP
01-07-2020, 11:07 AM
i like that laker jersey except for the stupid ninja stars on the sides. the logo and number look great

Jasper
01-07-2020, 11:12 AM
boston and Lakers have flourished throughout the decades.

They owe the rest of the teams 3 decades if not more.

DoctorP
01-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Flourishing

Bosnian Sajo
01-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Poor Lamebro, he's still yearning for our acceptance :oldlol:

AirTupac
01-07-2020, 11:40 AM

Cavs fan/Laker hater and now hes begging for our approval :applause:

LAmbruh
01-07-2020, 11:40 AM
My Lakers are doing pretty good

Gotta cut some weeds tho
co-sign :cheers:

One more tweak for our Final Solution to be complete

superduper
01-07-2020, 11:41 AM

Dude used to be confident and funny here and there but now his insecurity is just oozing everywhere :oldlol:

LAmbruh
01-07-2020, 11:45 AM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !! only Los Lakers flourish!

we can't keep getting away with this!! :lol :roll:
https://media.giphy.com/media/dmcQ75lZdh4Hu/giphy.gif

DoctorP
01-07-2020, 12:34 PM
co-sign :cheers:

One more tweak for our Final Solution to be complete

this nukka thinks hes Emperor Palpatine

RRR3
01-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Pelicans fan acceptance?

LAmbruh
01-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Pelicans fan acceptance?
:oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
01-07-2020, 04:05 PM
Pelicans fan acceptance?

Bruh, at least you can label me SOMETHING, you've been here for years and we still don't know who tf you root for :oldlol:

The only thing you known for is....well, I don't even gotta say it.

Bosnian Sajo
01-07-2020, 04:08 PM
Dude used to be confident and funny here and there but now his insecurity is just oozing everywhere :oldlol:

I honestly can say that I've never found him funny. He's too fake to make me laugh.

How insecure can you be with yourself that you gotta make an Insidehoops account for every team bro :roll: Yall do realize he had a Houston account lined up ready to use in case Bron went there, right? Right around the time he made the Lambruh account to claim to be a Lakers fan, he made a Houston account and Sixer account. Can't remember the name of em for the life of me.

highwhey
01-07-2020, 04:15 PM
no euroboy 14th seed Pels fans allowed, thnx

:roll: :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
01-07-2020, 04:22 PM
bro highwhey gotta be the strangest dude here, I've legitimately NEVER seen you post something other than those emotes here in the NBA forum :oldlol:

And it's always to the lamest dudes on here.

highwhey
01-07-2020, 04:26 PM
bro highwhey gotta be the strangest dude here, I've legitimately NEVER seen you post something other than those emotes here in the NBA forum :oldlol:

And it's always to the lamest dudes on here.
bc you and airpacs garbage posts are cringe. i'm not going to engage with the likes of you, there is zero benefit to that. :confusedshrug:

Bosnian Sajo
01-07-2020, 04:29 PM
bc you and airpacs garbage posts are cringe. i'm not going to engage with the likes of you, there is zero benefit to that. :confusedshrug:

HE SPEAKS!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

I didn't know you were capable buddy, good job!

Only thing cringe is you "rolling laughing" over a guy repeating the same one liner for 2 months.

LAmbruh
01-07-2020, 04:31 PM
:oldlol: :applause:

RRR3
01-07-2020, 04:40 PM
You do this to yourself by worshipping AirTubesock, Sajo

Bosnian Sajo
01-07-2020, 04:44 PM
You do this to yourself by worshipping AirTubesock, Sajo

Bruh, if your tranny lovin ass don't stop trying to get my attention.

I just wonder why you side with this loser and then wonder why the rest of us make fun of you?

RRR3
01-07-2020, 04:51 PM
:mad:
The guy who fellates AirTubesock on the regular talking about “siding with a loser”

Can’t make this shit up, fellas.

Bosnian Sajo
01-07-2020, 04:57 PM
I get it, I hit a soft spot with the tranny comment. My bad, dummy.

You still siding with a dude who created a team account for every team which had even a slight rumor about Lebron joining em in 2018.

And I've explained to you why I'm cool with Pac before, I'll do it one last time. We both Bosnians and both Lakers fans, he doesn't say anything that would rile me up and he's given me the link to the Lakers discord where we have a guy who streams the games in the highest quality of streams and the stream is shared by only ~500 people, which means it rarely goes down if ever. Why would I hate on buddy when he been cool with me?

He trolls yall and you guys bite, just like I bit with Lamebruh today. I don't tell him to back off because this forum is FILLEd with trolls, ain't none of yall trolls shit :oldlol:

You've got a few genuine posters left here. The rest are trolls, by the dozen.

highwhey
01-07-2020, 05:09 PM
HE SPEAKS!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

I didn't know you were capable buddy, good job!

Only thing cringe is you "rolling laughing" over a guy repeating the same one liner for 2 months.
Say whatever you want about scuzzy or lambruh(i think it's the same person behind both), but they don't go around being hateful toxic pieces of human excrement. Thats what airpac does "eat shit hahaha". Even stalker at his worst doesn't approach how toxic airpac is. The kid legitimately has a bad life, there's no explanation to how someone can be so toxic and abrasive without their being a big problem in their lives.

And your there every inch of the way to cheer him like a cheerleader.

That's pathetic and you know it.

brooks_thompson
01-07-2020, 05:10 PM
My team is flourishing, thanks. Congrats on becoming fixated on a word that you will no doubt wear into the ground for 2, maybe even 3 years until you stumble across something else that sounds exotic to you.

LAmbruh
01-07-2020, 05:17 PM
My team is flourishing, thanks. Congrats on becoming fixated on a word that you will no doubt wear into the ground for 2, maybe even 3 years until you stumble across something else that sounds exotic to you.
what word? :wtf:

brooks_thompson
01-07-2020, 05:20 PM
what word? :wtf:

Flourishing, obviously. You know what you

LAmbruh
01-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Flourishing
:lebronamazed: :hammertime:

brooks_thompson
01-07-2020, 05:25 PM
:lebronamazed: :hammertime:

Haha, you got me, I admit. Just keep it fresh, don

Bosnian Sajo
01-07-2020, 05:28 PM
And your there every inch of the way to cheer him like a cheerleader.

That's pathetic and you know it.

I'm not cheering him on though, dumbass I don't even get into it.

The only time I get involved in when Bron stans hate on the Lakers (which used to happen AAAAALLLLL the time, but that doesn't count as toxic) or when he gets into it with heezy, since it's genuinely funny.

You have (as in currently have) posters in the otc saying the nastiest shit about muslims every day, and yet that's tooootally fine.

**** off, politely.

highwhey
01-07-2020, 05:33 PM
I'm not cheering him on though, dumbass I don't even get into it.

The only time I get involved in when Bron stans hate on the Lakers (which used to happen AAAAALLLLL the time, but that doesn't count as toxic) or when he gets into it with heezy, since it's genuinely funny.

You have (as in currently have) posters in the otc saying the nastiest shit about muslims every day, and yet that's tooootally fine.

**** off, politely.
The Muslim hate is weird, i don't condone it. Matter of fact, I've called out posters like patrick chewing who hated muslims.

There's a lot of trolls and agendas being pushed in this forum. But your boy pac is on an island by himself when it comes to toxic posters. It's not even funny how sad of a human being he is.

Bosnian Sajo
01-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Yeaaaaa, somehow I think the dudes hating muslims and wishing the cruelest shit upon em is worse than pac being annoying and riling yall up. Over basketball. Lambruh is an angel compared to guys like Tom tucker.

Idk how you can start to compare em

SpaceJam2
01-07-2020, 10:34 PM
My team is

Don't feel bad if your squad isn't having the brightest year, my Lakers spent the past decade getting pounding in 1st round exits and lottery bids.

Every franchise has their ups and downs

Cheers to those teams who are eating good right now after years of starving

WE

JUST

EAT

AirTupac
01-07-2020, 10:36 PM
I love that highwhey hates me so much. :lol :lol :lol

I like that the biggest group of losers in real life all hate me. This is pure success.

What a group to be a part of: RRR3 (disgusting nerd), highwhey (disgusting massive waste of skin and fat), Simon alts who legit have mental issues, Smoke who will die to alcohol soon.

Great group of guys.

Stanley Kobrick
10-02-2020, 07:38 AM
:mad:

GrayGoat
10-02-2020, 10:55 AM
Not a peep from Bosnian boy. Amazing because “his Lakers” are about to win. Looks like LeBron's 4th has caused more mental breakdowns

Wally450
10-02-2020, 11:00 AM
Glad to see you guys back on top. :cheers: