01-07-2020, 10:27 PM
28 pts in 36 mins

Man is amazing

AirTupac
01-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Clutch m3lo

red1
01-07-2020, 10:29 PM
he was great all game. lillard had an unreal deep three to tie the game as well.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-07-2020, 10:30 PM
he was great all game. lillard had an unreal deep three to tie the game as well.

He had like 3-4 deep 3s in the game

that was his only answer when he got blitzed/doubled every pickandroll:lol

PeroAntic
01-07-2020, 10:30 PM
Melo is back!

zeerghit
01-07-2020, 10:37 PM
it was actually bad shot.. 4 second left, wtf? his IQ its so atrocious

superduper
Great game by Melo.

Our best 4 players injured but gotta give it to the man :applause:

bizil
DAMN HAPPY for Melo!! I've been saying it's about the fit of the teams he's on. Portland is flat out a very good fit for Melo. When u are a legend past his prime (but still have a lot to give), the FIT of the team u go to becomes much more important. Once Portland has their full team healthy OR they can make key trade, we'll what they do. But NO DOUBT them being #10 in the West is highly disappointing so far.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-07-2020, 10:40 PM

he attacked a closeout from an elite defender and got him off balance so he couldnt contest, for a clean pullup midrange which is his bread and butter

U want him to wait until OG Anunoby is in a defensive stance against him to make his move?

Lowry/Ibaka were right in the paint with RHJ shading and there to help. He wasnt gonna get anything inside

ArbitraryWater
01-07-2020, 10:40 PM

You cant be this retarded

AirTupac
01-07-2020, 10:41 PM

This guy is one dumb latvian **** :oldlol:

zeerghit
01-07-2020, 10:43 PM
he attacked a closeout from an elite defender and got him off balance so he couldnt contest, for a clean pullup midrange which is his bread and butter

U want him to wait until OG Anunoby is in a defensive stance against him to make his move?

Lowry/Ibaka were right in the paint with RHJ shading and there to help. He wasnt gonna get anything inside
u can shoot same shot in last seconds.. he had great game, great game, but its not layup imagine he misses and raptors scores couse he left 4 seconds and timeout..

zeerghit
01-07-2020, 10:44 PM
This guy is one dumb latvian **** :oldlol:
i heard one guy looking for you stop ducking chiken

AirTupac
01-07-2020, 10:45 PM
i heard one guy looking for you stop ducking chiken

Wheres your grandma so I can feed her my kurac

zeerghit
You cant be this retarded
this is difference how europeans see basketball and idiots like you

AirTupac
this is difference how europeans see basketball and idiots like you

niga you live with like 12 of your cousins in some village in Latvia staying up till 4am to watch a game. :oldlol:

zeerghit
01-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Wheres your grandma so I can feed her my kurac
keep ducking clown

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-07-2020, 10:46 PM
u can shoot same shot in last seconds.. he had great game, great game, but its not layup imagine he misses and raptors scores couse he left 4 seconds and timeout..

If he waited longer OG one of the best perimeter defenders in the league wouldve been draped all over him and gotten a contest and maybe even a block/deflection

with Melo making the move when he did OG had no chance to defend him......

have u ever played basketball before WTF:roll: :roll: :roll:

zeerghit
01-07-2020, 10:48 PM
niga you live with like 12 of your cousins in some village in Latvia staying up till 4am to watch a game. :oldlol:
whats wrong watching basketball at holidays? tell me more? and again get ur facts straight u bosnian trash

zeerghit
01-07-2020, 10:49 PM
If he waited longer OG one of the best perimeter defenders in the league wouldve been draped all over him and gotten a contest and maybe even a block/deflection

with Melo making the move when he did OG had no chance to defend him......

have u ever played basketball before WTF:roll: :roll: :roll:
yes and i was coached aswell thats the f*cking difference.

stalkerforlife
01-07-2020, 11:41 PM
:eek:

warriorfan
01-07-2020, 11:45 PM

:roll: low iq

AirTupac
01-07-2020, 11:55 PM
yes and i was coached aswell thats the f*cking difference.

bruh being coached by some farmer in lithuania while using a soccer ball as a basketball doesnt count

Shogon
01-07-2020, 11:56 PM
Melo isn't back... he's doing what he's been doing for the past few years...

Good game... dog shit, dog shit, dog shit, good game, dog shit, dog shit, good game...

It is what it is.

His last game he was 3/11 from the field, 0/4 from 3 and had 11 points while playing shit defense and not moving the ball.

He's garbage.

HylianNightmare
01-07-2020, 11:59 PM
Lillard was making some dumb shots too

zeerghit
01-08-2020, 12:00 AM
bruh being coached by some farmer in lithuania while using a soccer ball as a basketball doesnt count
u need to understand u are already 30+ and making this kinda jokes looks fu*cking sad and im not wasting time for retards. END OF STORY

stalkerforlife
01-08-2020, 12:02 AM

Good game... dog shit, dog shit, dog shit, good game, dog shit, dog shit, good game...

It is what it is.

His last game he was 3/11 from the field, 0/4 from 3 and had 11 points while playing shit defense and not moving the ball.

He's garbage.

Meltdown. :roll:

R.I.P
01-08-2020, 12:17 AM
I just see highlight and boxscore. But I notice that in game Melo good, Dame or CJ will be bad. not much game all 3 of them good. and when 3 on court. The defense is bad.

Then, I think that the skillset and position maybe overlap. Maybe, it better if Melo come of bench and litmit the time 3 of them on court together to improve the defense.

Smoke117
01-08-2020, 12:20 AM

It is what it is.

lol Exactly. Is he the worst player in the league? No, but he is the definition of mediocrity. No team trying to accomplish anything would have him shooting as much as the Blazers do.

MrFonzworth
01-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Are you retarded?

coin24
01-08-2020, 12:26 AM
I told all of you losers!! Melo isn't done, he's still a stud!! Best player on the blazers:rockon: :bowdown:

zeerghit
01-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Are you retarded?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsOOHjNRl0M carmelo
its not the same.. but u get the idea? idiot?

AirTupac
01-08-2020, 01:13 AM
Poor slum living trash Zerghit can't even form a sentence. 12 people called you a retard. :lol

zeerghit
01-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Poor slum living trash Zerghit can't even form a sentence. 12 people called you a retard. :lol
only 12? Good, still need 14481 to catch u up..

MrFonzworth
01-08-2020, 02:13 AM
Hey dipshit from a 4th world country, how many Blazers fans do you think were fuming when Melo hit the shot? How many do you think went "what the **** is he doing? Now we lose!" And proceeded to turn off the TV? He's just looking to score, it doesn't matter if there's 5 seconds left or 15, if you have a shot take it. You put the pressure on the other team to reply.

R.I.P
01-08-2020, 02:41 AM
lol Exactly. Is he the worst player in the league? No, but he is the definition of mediocrity. No team trying to accomplish anything would have him shooting as much as the Blazers do.

yeah, Blazer should limit his role and shoot number, he still full of himself, on court and interview. Dame and CJ look more and more unhappy.

ImKobe
01-08-2020, 03:15 AM

:roll: :roll:

Manny98
01-08-2020, 03:59 AM
It had to be against the Craps :roll:

zeerghit
01-08-2020, 05:37 AM
Hey dipshit from a 4th world country, how many Blazers fans do you think were fuming when Melo hit the shot? How many do you think went "what the **** is he doing? Now we lose!" And proceeded to turn off the TV? He's just looking to score, it doesn't matter if there's 5 seconds left or 15, if you have a shot take it. You put the pressure on the other team to reply.
it matters and u dumb dipshit from 5th world country cant get it.. its easy like that
u better stick to what u can talk about lebron and kobe thats ur main s*it here, leave basketball alone.

Kblaze8855
01-08-2020, 07:10 AM

It is what it is.

He's garbage.

I wanna know....seriously.

If Melo is garbage how many garbage players are in the NBA?

150 or so? More?

There are 12 people on the Blazers who cant even get on the floor as much as him. Lets say hes actually worse at basketball than half of them(and he isnt).

So only 5ish.

Lets say hes about Anfrnee Simons level.

Do you have any idea how many people are on that level?

When like 40% of the 400+ people who will play in the NBA are on your level or worse....dont you need to rethink what "Garbage" is?

When Melo is garbage....what exactly is Admiral Schofield? You know how many people who dont play D are out here shooting 36% and in NO danger of losing their spot in the NBA because there are hundreds more players than most fans can name?

Melo isnt really even close to not being NBA level. No less than 9 people on the Bulls right now are playing worse than Melo.

Cam Reddish has started most of the year. He shoots like 31% from the field. He plays more D than Melo sure...but as a total player he has not out performed him. There are dozens and dozens of players like that. Have you see Nick Batum this year? I have. He is not better than Melo. A lot of people you would know and way more you wouldnt have not been nearly as good as Melo.

Only so many people can be garbage before some of them simply must be average......

But we are being emotional not logical I guess.

ImKobe
01-08-2020, 07:40 AM
One of those fools' gold games against an injured roster that will have fans buying in on Melo still being a high-impact player, who deserves to start. :lol

Happy for him still being in the league and doing his thing offensively, but he's getting way too many minutes & touches in Portland IMO and they're bad because of it. They were 3rd on offense last season, they're barely above-average this year.. I hope Portland gets healthy and Melo finds himself in a 6th man role. He's not a starter but he could be one of the better 6th men in the league. He can still score and is having arguably his best offensive season since 2015, but he shouldn't be starting on a potential Playoff team in the West.

ArbitraryWater
01-08-2020, 08:14 AM

he left 3.3 seconds you idiot

he got the ball with 5 secs left, had he waited, he would have gotten hounded into a contested 10% 3 pointer.

instead, he made the natural move and got a clean look, leaving little time on the clock.

you are an absolute retard.

its not like he had the ball in his hands the whole time, it was spontaneously passed to him which means he had the chance to take it off the dribble.

ArbitraryWater
01-08-2020, 08:15 AM
Melo was the only one good for Portland until Dame got going.

He hit some huge, high difficulty shots to keep them in the game, but since there are a lot of morons in this world, he won't get praise from them.

Kblaze8855
01-08-2020, 08:21 AM
One of those fools' gold games against an injured roster that will have fans buying in on Melo still being a high-impact player, who deserves to start. :lol

Happy for him still being in the league and doing his thing offensively, but he's getting way too many minutes & touches in Portland IMO and they're bad because of it. They were 3rd on offense last season, they're barely above-average this year.. I hope Portland gets healthy and Melo finds himself in a 6th man role. He's not a starter but he could be one of the better 6th men in the league. He can still score and is having arguably his best offensive season since 2015, but he shouldn't be starting on a potential Playoff team in the West.

They were on a 21 win pace when they signed him....

ImKobe
01-08-2020, 08:46 AM
They were on a 21 win pace when they signed him....

Lillard and Whiteside have missed games some games which they all lost, they lost 3 in a row in Melo's first 3 games and they played 10 of their first 15 on the road... They're still terrible with Melo, losing 6 out of their last 8..

superduper
01-08-2020, 10:23 AM
LMAO @ people melting down over Melo having a good game.

Y'all need to release some of that internal hate within your hearts :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
01-08-2020, 11:03 AM
Lillard and Whiteside have missed games some games which they all lost, they lost 3 in a row in Melo's first 3 games and they played 10 of their first 15 on the road... They're still terrible with Melo, losing 6 out of their last 8..

Still being the key word. They were bad to begin with.

Why is a whole other discussion. Talk to enough Heat fans you come away with the idea that Whiteside is personally responsible for all losing. They think he

ralph_i_el
01-08-2020, 12:58 PM

He had his defender looking the wrong way. Wide open free throw distance shot is a good shot for him. He's going to hit that look most of the time.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-08-2020, 01:00 PM

This has gotta be some kinda troll attempt.

Yeah that's it... Haha! You got us pretty good there man.