PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi is gonna destroy Lebron

StrongLurk
02-16-2020, 11:23 PM
Basically will end Lebron's reign for good.

Kawhi set himself up to own LA and he will.

tpols
02-16-2020, 11:33 PM
kawhi's 3 is so line drive automatic.

i know the long arm and huge hands theory usually says they cant be elite shooters but he is a huge outlier.

imdaman99
02-16-2020, 11:43 PM
We'll see. He's also a lot younger so he should.

fsvr54
02-16-2020, 11:51 PM
He really is. I can't wait. Best player in the world.

LAmbruh
02-16-2020, 11:55 PM
First it was PG
Den it was Kawhi
Den it was Curry
Den it was KD
Now back to Kawhi

Dey keep tryin :lol

FromDowntown
02-17-2020, 12:31 AM
First it was PG
Den it was Kawhi
Den it was Curry
Den it was KD
Now back to Kawhi

"Gotta be right one of these times1!!1!!11"

Ahahhaha

Celtics 1825
02-17-2020, 12:37 AM
First it was PG
Den it was Kawhi
Den it was Curry
Den it was KD
Now back to Kawhi

Well Lebron hasn't won since KD joined the Warriors so :confusedshrug:

Docs Orders
02-17-2020, 12:39 AM
First it was PG
Den it was Kawhi
Den it was Curry
Den it was KD
Now back to Kawhi

one of these days, guys

we'll find the one

https://i.postimg.cc/76Cqj1pH/drawinghat.jpg

KOBEtherealKing
02-17-2020, 12:43 AM
Lebron just needs to stop trying to be curry when he comes down the stretch, when he gets to jacking 3s Lakers will lose. Lakers space the floor for him and he’s aggressive, Lakers will compete with any team

StrongLurk
02-17-2020, 12:44 AM
First it was PG
Den it was Kawhi
Den it was Curry
Den it was KD
Now back to Kawhi

Lebron has lost to all of those players already except PG...so I'm not sure what your point is? In fact, KD, Curry and Kawhi have all won rings more recently than Lebron.

red1
02-17-2020, 12:44 AM
AD will carry lebron

AD and this version of lebron is still a great duo. lebron will know to defer for the tough baskets down the stretch. there isn't a player in the league that can guard AD when the lakers space the floor for him.

StrongLurk
02-17-2020, 12:46 AM
AD will carry lebron

AD and this version of lebron is still a great duo. lebron will know to defer for the tough baskets down the stretch. there isn't a player in the league that can guard AD when the lakers space the floor for him.

Kawhi will outplay Lebron and the Clippers will beat the Lakers regardless because their team is better.

scuzzy
02-17-2020, 12:48 AM
Lebron has lost to all of those players already except PG...so I'm not sure what your point is? In fact, KD, Curry and Kawhi have all won rings more recently than Lebron.

point is you need to keep finding a new guy each year to match Lebron because none of them are annually consistent

SouBeachTalents
02-17-2020, 12:50 AM
It's not that surprising really. Outside of Jordan, there's not a player at 35 that you'd expect to outplay a superstar that's in the middle of their prime like Kawhi is right now

tpols
02-17-2020, 12:54 AM
It's not that surprising really. Outside of Jordan, there's not a player at 35 that you'd expect to outplay a superstar that's in the middle of their prime like Kawhi is right now

lebron would struggle against kawhi at any age.

the difference in their shooting ability is immense.

L8krH8tr
02-17-2020, 12:54 AM
Lefraud will be owned by the Clippers bench not kawhi . Montrez and Lou Williams were problems for them in both matchups so far.

Nike D'Antoni
02-17-2020, 12:55 AM
Must sack Doc Rivers, for Clippers to even think of Destroying Lebron.

SouBeachTalents
02-17-2020, 12:56 AM

Nah, even 2018 LeBron I would expect to hold his own, if not outplay Kawhi. Now, it's doubtful, we'll see. Maybe he'll flip a switch in the playoffs like he did every year in Cleveland

StrongLurk
02-17-2020, 01:01 AM
Kawhi and KD were both better than Bron last year...It's Bron who needs to prove himself this year.

ClipperRevival
02-17-2020, 04:54 PM
Basically will end Lebron's reign for good.

Kawhi set himself up to own LA and he will.

If they face each other in the playoffs, Bron is gonna look his age. Kawhi might be a quiet guy but he absolutely is a competitor and will make sure to get the Bron assignment. And when Kawhi isn't on him, they'll throw PG, Morris and sometimes even Beverly at him. Bron got serious issues if he plays the Clips. He's gonna struggle mightily to get by guys.

And on the flip side, Kawhi's deadly midrange game is going to make Bron look silly. Actually, knowing LeGoat, he'll defer the Kawhi assignment to his teammates to save the embarrassment.

ClipperRevival
02-17-2020, 04:57 PM
First it was PG
Den it was Kawhi
Den it was Curry
Den it was KD
Now back to Kawhi

Are you like trolling babyboi? :yaohappy:

ClipperRevival
02-17-2020, 05:03 PM
Kawhi is the best player in the game by a good margin if we are talking which one player you would take for a 7 game series. The only guy on his level is KD if he is even just 85% of what he used to be.

Guys like Giannis/Harden/Chuckbrook ball out in the reg season. Kawhi saves his best for when it matters most.

Hey Yo
02-17-2020, 05:13 PM
Kawhi is the best player in the game by a good margin if we are talking which one player you would take for a 7 game series. The only guy on his level is KD if he is even just 85% of what he used to be.

Guys like Giannis/Harden/Chuckbrook ball out in the reg season. Kawhi saves his best for when it matters most.
Yeah .... Kawhit saves his best for when the other teams top players are out with injuries.

regnortSkcaB
02-17-2020, 09:22 PM
The Lakers didn't get a Kawhi stopper at the trade deadline. It's going to be ugly.

ImKobe
02-17-2020, 09:24 PM
Kawhi and KD were both better than Bron last year...It's Bron who needs to prove himself this year.

LeGOAT was CLEARLY better last RS and he's been better than Kawhi this whole season. LeGOAT doesn't need to prove shit, he's been playing at Kawhi's current level for the past 10+ years.

DoctorP
02-17-2020, 09:45 PM
LeGOAT was CLEARLY better last RS and he's been better than Kawhi this whole season. LeGOAT doesn't need to prove shit, he's been playing at Kawhi's current level for the past 10+ years.

pfft. he's not even on Kawhi's level. HAHAHA

he's just a point guard

AussieSteve
02-17-2020, 10:15 PM
Last time lebron played playoffs, he averaged 34 / 9 / 9 on 62%ts, while leading a team to the finals that won 19 games without him the next year.

Has anyone else noticed that the warriors were severely depleted last year. Or that the raps are currently on a 60 win pace without Kawhi?

Let's cool the jets on how good Kawhi is. He has never been remotely close to as good as 15th season LeBron was. Remains to be seen how good 17th season LeBron will be. I'm inclined to think current Kawhi might have an edge though. And the clippers are certainly better top to bottom than the lakers. So, once again, if the clipps win, let's not make it JUST about Kawhi v LeBron.

DoctorP
02-17-2020, 10:18 PM
Last time lebron played playoffs, he averaged 34 / 9 / 9 on 62%ts, while leading a team to the finals that won 19 games without him the next year.

Has anyone else noticed that the warriors were severely depleted last year. Or that the raps are currently on a 60 win pace without Kawhi?

Let's cool the jets on how good Kawhi is. He has never been remotely close to as good as 15th season LeBron was. Remains to be seen how good 17th season LeBron will be. I'm inclined to think current Kawhi might have an edge though. And the clippers are certainly better top to bottom than the lakers. So, once again, if the clipps win, let's not make it JUST about Kawhi v LeBron.

LeBrons not even the best player on his team. All he did was ballhog in the all-star game. He's good but Kawhi's a deadlier player with killer instinct. I take Kawhi ALL DAY

ClipperRevival
02-17-2020, 11:06 PM

Last time LeGoat played in the playoffs, he was 33 and much closer to his prime. And 2018 was probably his best playoff run for his career in terms of carrying the O-load. He didn't have a Kyrie/Wade that season.

But that was 2 years ago. You forget what Kawhi did last year? Just watch Toronto this year, they aren't winning sh*t. There is a HUGE difference between being a 50-55 win reg season team and a dynastic, championship team. Kawhi is that difference.

Smoke117
02-17-2020, 11:19 PM
Last time LeGoat played in the playoffs, he was 33 and much closer to his prime. And 2018 was probably his best playoff run for his career in terms of carrying the O-load. He didn't have a Kyrie/Wade that season.

But that was 2 years ago. You forget what Kawhi did last year? Just watch Toronto this year, they aren't winning sh*t. There is a HUGE difference between being a 50-55 win reg season team and a dynastic, championship team. Kawhi is that difference.

Easy to be much better than everyone else in the playoffs when you take 25 games off during the regular season for "maintenance". Giannis, Harden, LeBron, etc don't have that luxury.

SouBeachTalents
02-17-2020, 11:35 PM

I've said it before, but Kawhi really is given the kid glove treatment on here, he doesn't get criticized for anything. He can sit out an entire season after being cleared to play, recruit an All-NBA player to join his next team, pick and choose which games to play, has the luxury of missing 20 games and still have his team make the playoffs.

He is a great player, probably the BITW, but he gets held to the lowest standards for a superstar I've ever seen. The Clippers could lose in the 2nd round and nobody would care

ClipperRevival
02-17-2020, 11:46 PM
I've said it before, but Kawhi really is given the kid glove treatment on here, he doesn't get criticized for anything. He can sit out an entire season after being cleared to play, recruit an All-NBA player to join his next team, pick and choose which games to play, has the luxury of missing 20 games and still have his team make the playoffs.

He is a great player, probably the BITW, but he gets held to the lowest standards for a superstar I've ever seen. The Clippers could lose in the 2nd round and nobody would care

I'll definitely hold it against him if that happens. But history has shown, the guy shows up. I'm worried about Playoff P doing in the Clips.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-17-2020, 11:52 PM
As he should. Kawhi's in his peak and/or prime. LeBron while great...is not that. Still has high impact. Pretty good all-around numbers too. But clearly dude is a bit removed from his prime.

The LA showdown will be primetime though.

Duncan21formvp
02-18-2020, 12:52 AM

This. He did so against him in 2013 and 2014 when Kawhi wasn't even good yet.

Akeem34TheDream
02-18-2020, 12:55 AM

Damage control?

AussieSteve
02-18-2020, 01:05 AM

Take the best player off pretty much any championship team in history and they ain't winning sh!t. That statement says nothing about how great kawhi is... Just that he was able to turn a already very good team into a contender, who were able to defeat a depleted opponent in the finals. The same could be said of at least a dozen players in the NBA right now... not saying that kawhi isn't BITW right now, just that the raps winning last year is not a case in point.

WolfGang
02-18-2020, 06:00 AM
I really want to see them in the playoffs. Will Lebron be able to last against a Prime 2xFMVP Kawhi Leonard in 7 games at age 35?...I doubt it honestly. I don't know if Jordan could beat Kawhi at 35.

ImKobe
02-18-2020, 06:07 AM
I really want to see them in the playoffs. Will Lebron be able to last against a Prime 2xFMVP Kawhi Leonard in 7 games at age 35?...I doubt it honestly. I don't know if Jordan could beat Kawhi at 35.

Thing is that Lebron is probably in a better shape than Kawhi, who's had knee/quad issues for the past 2-3 years and who constantly needs load management. Kawhi rested for 20+ games last season and was still limping in the Playoffs. Lebron happened to pull his groin but he's never had a serious injury in his career and he's on pace to play about 78 games this season to like Kawhi's 60. Kawhi's also coming off a Finals run while Bron had 2-3 extra months of rest last year.

guy
02-18-2020, 12:01 PM

:oldlol: Not only have they won more recently, they’ve beaten Lebron just as much if not more then they’ve lost to him in the playoffs. This idea that Lebron has been this consistently unbeatable force has just been flat out wrong.

AirBonner
02-18-2020, 12:41 PM
Kawhi may beat LeBron but he will get absolutely destroyed by Tatum :bowdown:

Mr Feeny
02-18-2020, 03:57 PM
Given that Jordan was several tiers above Kawhi and was the MVO, FMVP, and scoring champion when he was 35 in a league that included Shaq, Robinson, Ewing, Malone and Stockton, and Miller, he would have no problem with Kawhi.

Jordan was the best player on the planet at 35. Can the same be true of Lebron?

SouBeachTalents
02-18-2020, 04:09 PM
Given that Jordan was several tiers above Kawhi and was the MVO, FMVP, and scoring champion when he was 35 in a league that included Shaq, Robinson, Ewing, Malone and Stockton, and Miller, he would have no problem with Kawhi.

Tbf though, literally all those players besides Shaq were either at the tail end of their prime or the same age as Jordan

Da_Realist
02-18-2020, 05:16 PM
Tbf though, literally all those players besides Shaq were either at the tail end of their prime or the same age as Jordan

Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, Gary Payton, Jason Kidd, Eddie Jones, Alonzo Mourning, Allen Iverson, Kevin Garnett and rookie Tim Duncan was good enough to earn a mention.

StrongLurk
02-18-2020, 06:11 PM

I wouldn't have 35 year old Jordan as clear-cut best player in the league. He'd be in the top 1-5 at any given time.

Manny98
02-18-2020, 07:43 PM
Destroy?

Nah I still think LeBron has another gear that he will go to come playoff time.

I think talent wise the LeBron/AD duo is better than the Kawhi/PG duo.

Lakers will have the homecourt advantage as well so I think it will be a good series when they play in the playoffs

Manny98
02-18-2020, 07:48 PM
Lebron just needs to stop trying to be curry when he comes down the stretch, when he gets to jacking 3s Lakers will lose. Lakers space the floor for him and he’s aggressive, Lakers will compete with any team
Lakers have a secret death lineup with AD at the 5 which they're are saving for the playoffs.

bladefd
02-18-2020, 08:51 PM
Lakers have a secret death lineup with AD at the 5 which they're are saving for the playoffs.

AD
LeBron
KCP
Bradley or Green depending on how they are playing that day
Caruso

Lord Caruso makes opponents quake in their shoes with his super-defense. Stick him in the 2nd and 4th quarters to end each half with a nuclear bomb. :pimp:

StrongLurk
02-18-2020, 10:21 PM
Clippers just got even MORE help. It's over for Lebron.

knicksman
02-19-2020, 03:13 AM

its all about the skill that matters the most. Kawhi has it, jordan has it, kobe has it. Thats how players judge players thats why they have kobe > lebron. Lebron has alot of skills but they dont mean shit coz those are what we call easy skills that other players could replicate. We prefer quality over quantity. Quantity means nothing if they are easy skills.

knicksman
02-19-2020, 03:16 AM
Nah, even 2018 LeBron I would expect to hold his own, if not outplay Kawhi. Now, it's doubtful, we'll see. Maybe he'll flip a switch in the playoffs like he did every year in Cleveland

LOL. You mustve started watching in 2015

knicksman
02-19-2020, 03:42 AM

LOL at this bron stans pretending to have high standards when they even respect ring chaser rings.

Hey Yo
02-19-2020, 03:43 AM
its all about the skill that matters the most. Kawhi has it, jordan has it, kobe has it. Thats how players judge players thats why they have kobe > lebron. Lebron has alot of skills but they dont mean shit coz those are what we call easy skills that other players could replicate. We prefer quality over quantity. Quantity means nothing if they are easy skills.
dumb

knicksman
02-19-2020, 04:31 AM
dumb

players: kobe is better than bron
nerds: lebron is better than kobe. LOL

SouBeachTalents
02-19-2020, 04:53 AM
I don't think I've ever seen you, on this or your Norman Bates knickswoman account, ever make a post that didn't have to do with LeBron or Kobe. Literally 10,000+ posts, and not a single one that discusses another player

knicksman
02-19-2020, 05:02 AM
I don't think I've ever seen you, on this or your Norman Bates knickswoman account, ever make a post that didn't have to do with LeBron or Kobe. Literally 10,000+ posts, and not a single one that discusses another player

and I never seen you discuss anything besides stats

Akeem34TheDream
02-19-2020, 06:04 AM
and I never seen you discuss anything besides stats

Knickswoman? Is that you?

SouBeachTalents
02-19-2020, 06:13 AM
Knickswoman? Is that you?
https://media3.giphy.com/media/BIiR89WYag3GE/source.gif

regnortSkcaB
02-19-2020, 07:28 AM
LOL at this bron stans pretending to have high standards when they even respect ring chaser rings.

Truth. No shame with these people.

ImKobe
02-19-2020, 07:34 AM

I think it's time you let this go. You're not going to convince anybody so might as well go with LeGOAT and keep it pushing. Kobe's not here anymore, Lebron is. Appreciate greatness while it's there.

Andrei89
02-19-2020, 08:44 AM
I'll definitely hold it against him if that happens. But history has shown, the guy shows up. I'm worried about Playoff P doing in the Clips.

"The guy shows up"

His former team proceeds on winning 60 games next season without him. When has this ever happened?

knicksman
02-19-2020, 08:56 PM
"The guy shows up"

His former team proceeds on winning 60 games next season without him. When has this ever happened?

MJ and hes the GOAT

knicksman
02-19-2020, 08:58 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/BIiR89WYag3GE/source.gif

these statnerds trolling coz they know deep down the players are right. Theyre just nerds who dont know shit.

ZenMaster7210
02-19-2020, 11:56 PM
MJ and hes the GOAT

:applause::oldlol: Got em!

aj1987
02-20-2020, 01:59 AM
these statnerds trolling coz they know deep down the players are right. Theyre just nerds who dont know shit.

You do realize that most of these players are barely educated and have the IQ of mice, right? 99% of them are hilariously bad talent evaluators. Two of the top 6 GOAT's in MJ and Magic are among the WOAT, in fact.

Here's what an ex-player and a great basketball executive had to say about LeBron:

"I think when he leaves the game I think his legacy will be huge. Near to where Michael Jordan’s legacy has been. He is someone I admire a lot. He competes every night and he doesn’t take the nights out."

Why am I even trying to explain this to a mouth breathing subhuman retard? :facepalm

superduper
02-20-2020, 09:39 AM
I absolutely agree with the Bran stans 100%.... if basketball was a Microsoft Excel formula.

"I play to win not for stats".

"It's too much stats".

Winners know.

ronniec
02-20-2020, 11:14 AM
You do realize that most of these players are barely educated and have the IQ of mice, right? 99% of them are hilariously bad talent evaluators. Two of the top 6 GOAT's in MJ and Magic are among the WOAT, in fact.

Here's what an ex-player and a great basketball executive had to say about LeBron:

"I think when he leaves the game I think his legacy will be huge. Near to where Michael Jordan’s legacy has been. He is someone I admire a lot. He competes every night and he doesn’t take the nights out."

Why am I even trying to explain this to a mouth breathing subhuman retard? :facepalm

Lebron competes every night?

Come on

warriorfan
02-20-2020, 11:16 AM

sportjames23
02-20-2020, 12:18 PM
point is you need to keep finding a new guy each year to match Lebron because none of them are annually consistent

They all consistently beat him in the Finals.

FKAri
02-20-2020, 12:26 PM
They all consistently beat him in the Finals.

https://i.postimg.cc/Ykg3xZ7m/Sport-James-Owned.png

Gus Hemmingway
02-20-2020, 12:28 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Ykg3xZ7m/Sport-James-Owned.png:lol

AirBonner
02-20-2020, 01:51 PM
Kawhi wants nothing to do with Tatum

Manny98
09-27-2020, 05:02 AM
Will he now

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpecificSlowFalcon-size_restricted.gif

scuzzy
09-27-2020, 05:13 AM
Will he now

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpecificSlowFalcon-size_restricted.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/8lMVTzRQuSWckxLTVD/giphy.gif

LAmbruh
09-27-2020, 05:16 AM
First it was PG
Den it was Kawhi
Den it was Curry
Den it was KD
Now back to Kawhi

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGlgisaxLj3MME0/giphy.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-27-2020, 11:56 AM
"It was just a jinx man. I didn't mean anything by it. Like, you do know LeBron is my favorite player right?"

Clown :oldlol:

StrongLurk
09-27-2020, 12:38 PM
I do think if they had matched up, Kawhi would have outplayed him. But, Kawhi and the Clips choked. Sometimes stars choke. I fully expected the Heat in 2011 to win a ring but even Bron himself choked.

I want nothing more in the NBA than Lebron to get his 4th ring.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-27-2020, 12:50 PM
I do think if they had matched up, Kawhi would have outplayed him. But, Kawhi and the Clips choked. Sometimes stars choke. I fully expected the Heat in 2011 to win a ring but even Bron himself choked.

I want nothing more in the NBA than Lebron to get his 4th ring.

So Kawhi didn't destroy LeBron who eliminated the team Kawhi choked against. All of that en-route to a finals.

But hey, you can always root against Bron next year :confusedshrug: In the meantime he is still BITW.

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 12:53 PM
First it was PG
Den it was Kawhi
Den it was Curry
Den it was KD
Now back to Kawhi

https://i.postimg.cc/2yQDYCwn/tenor.gif

StrongLurk
09-27-2020, 12:55 PM
So Kawhi didn't destroy LeBron who eliminated the team Kawhi choked against. All of that en-route to a finals.

But hey, you can always root against Bron next year :confusedshrug: In the meantime he is still BITW.

Lebron has been my favorite player easily since he entered the NBA lol. I never "root" against him, always for him. But Kawhi was thrashing him objectively in the regular season so it made sense that would continue if they matched in the playoffs.

It's amazing that posters on ISH will immediately try to "attack" someone when they are trying to be non-biased.

Honestly, tell me why you think I have ever rooted against Lebron? Just because I am a fan of a player doesn't mean I can't criticize them.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-27-2020, 12:57 PM
Lebron has been my favorite player easily since he entered the NBA lol. I never "root" against him, always for him. But Kawhi was thrashing him objectively in the regular season so it made sense that would continue if they matched in the playoffs.

It's amazing that posters on ISH will immediately try to "attack" someone when they are trying to be non-biased.

Attacking you? Think you're getting a little emotional right now :lol

You were wrong here just like all your other predictions against LeBron.

No big deal though. Be better next year.

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 12:59 PM
I do think if they had matched up, Kawhi would have outplayed him.

These two words are all that you have left now.

LeBron would've obliterated him.

As for the Lakers vs Clippers, the Lakers would've beaten them comfortably.
The Lakers had just beaten the Rockets and have completely reinvented themselves by figuring out how to use their small-ball lineups. Look at the minutes Howard and McGee have played against the Clippers throughout the regular season. The less those two played, the better the Lakers did against the Clippers. Had this series happened, neither of the two would've been on the floor unless Zubac was playing for the Clippers. And the Lakers small-ball lineups, which were still bigger and longer than the Clippers small-ball lineups would've demolished the Clippers.

None of this matters now because Kawhi pulled off the biggest choke job in NBA history.

StrongLurk
09-27-2020, 01:00 PM
Attacking you? Think you're getting a little emotional right now.

You were wrong here just like all your other predictions against LeBron.

No big deal though. Be better next year.

Yes, most of my predictions against Lebron were wrong. But that also means all of my predictions/expectations FOR Lebron were right.

It's just strange how so many ISH posters recently think Lebron winning a chip with somehow be "me getting owned"...Bron winning numbr 4 will be the best thing for me for the NBA.

StrongLurk
09-27-2020, 01:01 PM
These two words are all that you have left now.

LeBron would've obliterated him.

As for the Lakers vs Clippers, the Lakers would've beaten them comfortably.
The Lakers had just beaten the Rockets and have completely reinvented themselves by figuring out how to use their small-ball lineup. Look at the minutes Howard and McGee have played against the Clippers throughout the regular season. The less those two played, the better the Lakers did against the Clippers. Had this series happened, neither of the two would've been on the floor unless Zubac was playing for the Clippers. And the Lakers small-ball lineups, which were still bigger and longer than the Clippers small-ball lineups would've demolished the Clippers.

None of this matters now because Kawhi pulled off the biggest choke job in NBA history.

He had a big choke, but easily not the biggest choke in NBA history. Are you like 13?

Lebron himself had a much bigger choke in 2011. Steph in 2016 was also a bigger choke.

LAmbruh
09-27-2020, 01:01 PM
Guys stop it he’s just trolling!

StrongLurk
09-27-2020, 01:02 PM

Actually this was one of the few threads against Lebron that I wasn't trolling :lol

The recent threads in the playoffs, those were absolutely troll jobs.

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 01:05 PM

That reverse jinx in effect :lol

#ThanksStrongLurk

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-27-2020, 01:06 PM
Yes, most of my predictions against Lebron were wrong. But that also means all of my predictions/expectations FOR Lebron were right.

It's just strange how so many ISH posters recently think Lebron winning a chip with somehow be "me getting owned"...Bron winning numbr 4 will be the best thing for me for the NBA.

We all know you were adamant on LeBron losing to Kawhi in the regular-season. And then "falling to" Portland and Houston in the playoffs. It is what it is.

You want LeBron to win his 4th now, huh? I probably would too after him proving me wrong over and over again.

Enjoy the parade.

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 01:11 PM
He had a big choke, but easily not the biggest choke in NBA history. Are you like 13?

Lebron himself had a much bigger choke in 2011. Steph in 2016 was also a bigger choke.

LeBron lost to a team that swept the defending champions Lakers and won 4-1 against the Durant-Westbrook Thunder.
Curry lost to the NBA champions.

Kawhi choked not one, not two but THREE double digit leads to a team that went on to lose 4-1 in the following round and were an open Mike Conley 3 away from losing in the previous 1st round.
And that's not even considering his atrocious 1-13 shooting in the second half of game 7.

In a world of choked 3-1 leads, Kawhi's choke takes the prize. You could say that he won the championship of choking this year. At least he won something. :oldlol:

And for the record, Kawhi's 2015 first round choke against the Clippers who went on to lose in the following round to the choking Rockets is also easily bigger than LeBron losing to a team that swept the defending champions Lakers and won 4-1 against the Durant-Westbrook Thunder in 2011.

StrongLurk
09-27-2020, 03:17 PM
We all know you were adamant on LeBron losing to Kawhi in the regular-season. And then "falling to" Portland and Houston in the playoffs. It is what it is.

You want LeBron to win his 4th now, huh? I probably would too after him proving me wrong over and over again.

Enjoy the parade.

I guess 98% of my posts speaking VERY HIGHLY about Lebron and rooting for him on ISH since 2014 don't matter anymore? Honestly you are overreacting to my recent threads. The thing about NBA ball is that MATCHUPS matter. It is very possible that the Lakers lose to the Clippers in a playoff series, even though the Lakers beat the team that beat the Clips (think 08 Hawks taking 08 Celtics to 7 games, but 08 Lakers only took them to 6). And Lebron scored 21ppg on like 38% shooting against the Clips in FOUR regular season games. Do you think Lebron would perform offensively better against Kawhi/PG/help defense compared to the Nugs? I don't think he would.

Let's be honest, the Lakers were FORTUNATE that the Nugs came back to beat the Clips.

I take the FULL L for this thread, but the vast majority of my threads during the bubble were troll threads.