PDA

View Full Version : Nba questions you have never been asked.

Kblaze8855
02-22-2020, 12:10 AM
Would you rather have Mike Bibby and a healthy Brandon Roy together or your choice of Giannis or Kevin Durant on their own?

Would you hire prime(say 1996) Phil Jackson to coach your team in 2020 knowing he was gonna insist on the triangle if you could instead have your pick of current coaches?

If you could get one minute of playtime in the nba would you rather successfully pull off a 3/4 court lob to your player of choice for a game winning dunk or be isolated on an island vs the player you hate most and get a clean rip after brick walling them for 10 seconds of dedicated attacking? I think I’d take the defensive stop but I might be alone on that.

If you could trade Damian Lillard for anyone to ever play for the Blazers(in their Blazers form) would any trade make the current blazers better? A sure playoff team? We are talking Bill Walton, Drexler, Rasheed....whoever you want. Does any blazer ever make these blazers good in his place?

How would you feel about changing the illegal screen rule to include screens that don’t have both of the screeners feet inside the 3 point line? No more 28 foot screens. What impact if any would that have on your enjoyment of the game?

Better job getting wiped out to show the toughness of his respective star? Boban vs John Wick or Kareem vs Bruce Lee?

https://youtu.be/w8Rg743L_Hw

Or

Kblaze8855
02-22-2020, 12:11 AM
https://youtu.be/8ic2k2P_FG0

highwhey
02-22-2020, 02:35 AM
Yes.

iamgine
02-22-2020, 03:29 AM
Would you rather have Mike Bibby and a healthy Brandon Roy together or your choice of Giannis or Kevin Durant on their own?

Would you hire prime(say 1996) Phil Jackson to coach your team in 2020 knowing he was gonna insist on the triangle if you could instead have your pick of current coaches?

If you could trade Damian Lillard for anyone to ever play for the Blazers(in their Blazers form) would any trade make the current blazers better? A sure playoff team? We are talking Bill Walton, Drexler, Rasheed....whoever you want. Does any blazer ever make these blazers good in his place?

1. Giannis or KD.
2. Current coaches is the safer pick.
3. Bill Walton if we're talking he'd already adjusted to the 2020 team and game. Otherwise you put 1977 Bill Walton and he's gonna be smoking weed and miss defensive rotations.

Horatio33
02-22-2020, 04:22 AM
Walton was one of the greatest defenders ever, he just couldn't stay fit.

Horatio33
02-22-2020, 04:28 AM

If you could get one minute of playtime in the nba would you rather successfully pull off a 3/4 court lob to your player of choice for a game winning dunk or be isolated on an island vs the player you hate most and get a clean rip after brick walling them for 10 seconds of dedicated attacking? I think I’d take the defensive stop but I might be alone on that.

How would you feel about changing the illegal screen rule to include screens that don’t have both of the screeners feet inside the 3 point line? No more 28 foot screens. What impact if any would that have on your enjoyment of the game?

Better job getting wiped out to show the toughness of his respective star? Boban vs John Wick or Kareem vs Bruce Lee?

https://youtu.be/w8Rg743L_Hw

Or

Giannis or Durant. Bibby was solid but unspectacular except for the 2002 playoffs, and Roy only had a few seasons in him with those knees.

I'd choose a current coach. I know some coaches use parts of the triangle in their attacks but I don't think players want to run the full triangle. Its a complex offense and its you have to have very specific players for it.

I'd love to rip the ball out of Chris Paul's hands and drive in for a layup.

Keep Lillard. I wouldn't take Walton over him as Walton couldn't stay fit.

Most screens are illegal nowadays anyway, so 15 feet or 28 feet it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Kareem actually trained in martial arts so I'll take him. Boban does look cool though.

brutalBBQ
02-22-2020, 04:48 AM
Bibby and Roy for the laughs.

Phil because it would be against the grain, good way to view 90s vs current era.

The rip for sure, Simmons, Draymond, Irving, Harden, Westbrook, LeBron. Maybe something that would have changed history, Ripping Ray Allen, MJ, Horry ect.

Bruce Lee films have aged like white women, Boban for sure.

Clyde would have the most impact, wouldn't blend well with the current roster but there would be games when....

Screen rule would result in more threes, ZZZZzzzzz