PDA

View Full Version : So I’m in Jacksonville NC for the weekend....

Kblaze8855
02-22-2020, 08:30 PM
....brought someone up here to visit a Marine stationed at camp Lejune. Ok city. Little heavy on the marine themes(the WiFi password at the hotel is “marine”). Why is this on the nba forum? They have a Blaze Pizza which is the chain Lebron owns like 10 percent of and is supposed to be the fastest growing chain in America.

Having already had my one “decent” meal of the day I guess I’ll go get one before the game....and try to figure out where to watch the fight. Pizza first though.

If it isn’t good Lebron falls back at least 3 spots all time. Anyone ever been there? With like 300 locations I’m sure it’s near some of you.

FultzNationRISE
02-22-2020, 08:37 PM
....brought someone up here to visit a Marine stationed at camp Lejune. Ok city. Little heavy on the marine themes(the WiFi password at the hotel is “marine”). Why is this on the nba forum? They have a Blaze Pizza which is the chain Lebron owns like 10 percent of and is supposed to be the fastest growing chain in America.

Having already had my one “decent” meal of the day I guess I’ll go get one before the game....and try to figure out where to watch the fight. Pizza first though.

If it isn’t good Lebron falls back at least 3 spots all time. Anyone ever been there? With like 300 locations I’m sure it’s near some of you.

Oh, I see. A thread like this is perfectly fine, but if I make a thread about how Lebron might still deserve FMVP even if his team doesnt make the finals, my shit gets deleted.

Terrific.

Well, at least now we’re completely clear on the agendas. Not that we werent already.

Thanks, Insidehoops.

Kblaze8855
02-22-2020, 08:40 PM
Ok first problem. Their meat lovers is just pepperoni and meatballs with red onion. I don’t know that that is but it’s not meat lovers. I paid extra to add sausage and Gorgonzola which I just felt was a nice option. I do appreciate that it’s only like 9 bucks even after my additions but making a meat lovers that devoid of meat has dropped Lebron just slightly behind Doctor J on general principle. The pizzas I’m seeing other people with don’t fill me with confidence. He’s gonna be neck and neck with Isiah Thomas before the night is through.

Kblaze8855
02-22-2020, 08:42 PM
Oh, I see. A thread like this is perfectly fine, but if I make a thread about how Lebron might still deserve FMVP even if his team doesnt make the finals, my shit gets deleted.

Terrific.

Well, at least now we’re completely clear on the agendas. Not that we werent already.

Thanks, Insidehoops.

24 hour ban for the bolded portion.

DoctorP
02-22-2020, 08:47 PM

Terrific.

Thanks, Insidehoops.

not sure why you like to waste your time acting like an idiot and trolling but you do you.

fourkicks44
02-22-2020, 09:03 PM
I'm on a diet ATM. Hungary af.

I don't need to read this right now.

Gorgonzola.... :(

You are ****ing killing me.

warriorfan
02-22-2020, 09:13 PM
I saw a young girl get run over in front of a blaze pizza.

Kblaze8855
02-22-2020, 09:18 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2002230646250117.jpeg

This thing looks and smells pretty good. He’s provisionally back up near Hakeem and Duncan. Final verdict to come.

Kblaze8855
02-22-2020, 09:29 PM
Eh. Tastes like totinos with better toppings for 6 times the price. It’s pretty good....but not go sit down at a place good.

Lebrons final ranking....somewhere around Jerry West and Oscar. Which is great. Just not to people who aren’t really into the game. He’s “Elite to real fans but a joke to casual fans” good after this pizza.