PDA

View Full Version : Why did Mike Hughes rocket crash?

Walk on Water
02-25-2020, 09:59 AM
Crazy how nobody seems to be sad because he’s a flat earther. But how did the Rocket fail? Was it the parachute falling off? I just don’t understand how it all went down.

baudkarma
02-25-2020, 02:22 PM
I don't care if he was a flat earther or not. He launched himself into the sky in a homemade rocket, and whatever safety measures he had in place failed. People die in horrible, unfortunate ways every day through no fault of their own. I'm not going to waste time grieving for someone who actively thrust himself into harms way just for the sake of publicity.

MrFonzworth
02-25-2020, 05:01 PM
I don't care if he was a flat earther or not. He launched himself into the sky in a homemade rocket, and whatever safety measures he had in place failed. People die in horrible, unfortunate ways every day through no fault of their own. I'm not going to waste time grieving for someone who actively thrust himself into harms way just for the sake of publicity.

Good point.

Patrick Chewing
02-25-2020, 05:14 PM
OP, I think you should start another thread asking the poster 'highwhey' to visit this thread so that he may answer your question. I have it on good authority that he knows a lot about physics and he loves answering questions from vibrant, curious minds such as yourself.

rufuspaul
02-25-2020, 05:21 PM
OP, I think you should start another thread asking the poster 'highwhey' to visit this thread so that he may answer your question. I have it on good authority that he knows a lot about physics and he loves answering questions from vibrant, curious minds such as yourself.

Highwhey's answer: He didn't wash his ass properly.

Walk on Water
02-25-2020, 05:34 PM

But why did the rocket fail? Was that his fault?