PDA

View Full Version : Lebron skipped the memorial?

LAL
02-26-2020, 03:38 AM
Whatever his reasons, isn't that how you put the attention on yourself? Surprised no one mentioned this. Or not allowed?

Lebron23
02-26-2020, 03:51 AM
Whatever his reasons, isn't that how you put the attention on yourself? Surprised no one mentioned this. Or not allowed?

He attended it. You stupid son of a bitch. He refused to be filmed.

sd3035
02-26-2020, 04:28 AM
He was there, he just wasn't important enough to speak

Uncle Drew
02-26-2020, 05:55 AM
Lmao, LeBron has ruined you to the point you’re even angry when he isn’t on camera. :roll:

Andrei89
02-26-2020, 06:04 AM

He asked cameras not to film him. So I guess he did not want the attention?

ImKobe
02-26-2020, 06:49 AM
He attended it. You stupid son of a bitch. He refused to be filmed.

Did he? I heard people saying he was in a hoodie but that was Ron Artest. Doesn't matter either way, he already gave a speech before the Lakers' first home game after the tragedy, he's done more than enough to pay his respects. I'm more surprised Phil didn't speak.

tresbigdog
02-26-2020, 07:46 AM
yes, he attended. Diana Taurasi motioned toward where he was sitting when she mentioned Gigi's fadeaway

nayte
02-26-2020, 07:49 AM
Dude is this what we are coming to

scuzzy
02-26-2020, 07:58 AM
Lmao, LeBron has ruined you to the point you’re even angry when he isn’t on camera. :roll:
:oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
02-26-2020, 07:59 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/aZ3LDBs1ExsE8/giphy.gif

Who even thinks of a thread like this? OP is obsessed

LAL
02-26-2020, 08:29 AM
It's a fair question guys, i want to know what's going on that's all, he's an interesting dude.

jayfan
02-26-2020, 08:41 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/aZ3LDBs1ExsE8/giphy.gif

Who even thinks of a thread like this? OP is obsessed

Regardless of motives, There's no sense in blaming someone for creating a thread on a topic about which articles have been published all over the internet.

Keno
02-26-2020, 08:49 AM
Lebron “makes” kobes death about himself, “attention whore”
Lebron doesn’t attend Kobes memorial (he did by the way), so that it’s not about himself, “attention whore”

There’s no winning with low iq posters.

Da_Realist
02-26-2020, 09:39 AM
LeBron never confirmed that he was there and no one else has either.

But I'm not complaining. It was a relief to not have him stuff in our face 12 times an hour.

jlip
02-26-2020, 10:30 AM
Regardless to OP's motives, it's a legitimate question. I have read conflicting reports on the internet. The most common story is that he was present but asked the media not to video him out of respect to Kobe and his family. That being said, I've also read that he was not in attendance, and there are absolutely no pictures of him there either. I saw where Diana taurasi glanced in a certain direction when she mention his name, but that doesn't mean much.

lilteapot
02-26-2020, 11:36 AM
OP is stupid as shit. He shows up hes attention seeking. He doesnt show up hes still attention seeking.

guy
02-26-2020, 01:29 PM
Shouldn’t really be an issue whatever he did. It’s just completely weird that he won’t confirm if he did or not.

pegasus
02-26-2020, 02:10 PM
Knowing him, he might have been upset about not being asked to give a speech. So either he didn't attend because of it, or did but asked not to be filmed because some fans would wonder why he didn't give a speech, and he worries way too much about his image to put it aside for a few hours for Kobe. It's not like he had avoided the cameras about Kobe's death all this time.

RRR3
02-26-2020, 02:17 PM
Wahhhh LeBron wahhhh

FireDavidKahn
02-26-2020, 02:25 PM

:facepalm

FireDavidKahn
02-26-2020, 02:29 PM

No kidding. He's been "PickerNRaped".

Wish I could post the gif but I'd just get deleted:lol

"All LeBron does is try to get attention"

LeBron purposefully doesn't want to be on TV

"This is how LeBron is trying to get attention!@"

Full LeBron Derangement Syndrome

SouBeachTalents
02-26-2020, 02:31 PM
Full LeBron Derangement Syndrome
:oldlol: We need to start applying that to posters here. Just read the shit a couple of posts up. That is legitimately full fledged derangement

FireDavidKahn
02-26-2020, 02:33 PM
It's a fair question guys, i want to know what's going on that's all, he's an interesting dude.

No it isn't:oldlol:

RRR3
02-26-2020, 02:37 PM
@SouBeach

Pegashit has been melting down with retarded posts about LeBron for like a decade dude. He used to INSIST Melo was better back when LeBron was on Miami.

FireDavidKahn
02-26-2020, 02:39 PM
Shouldn’t really be an issue whatever he did. It’s just completely weird that he won’t confirm if he did or not.

And yet in the very next sentence you claim it's weird? How do you know if he has even been asked?

By default even answering if he was or wasn't would be drawing more attention to him.

You have LeBron Derangement Syndrome and even Kobe would be laughing at you.

guy
02-26-2020, 02:42 PM
And yet in the very next sentence you claim it's weird? How do you know if he has even been asked?

By default even answering if he was or wasn't would be drawing more attention to him.

You have LeBron Derangement Syndrome and even Kobe would be laughing at you.

Ummm because there’s literally video of him being asked by reporters and then not answering the question in his response :oldlol:

Disagree with your second point. By him blatantly ignoring the question, it makes it sound like he’s hiding something, which again is weird. If he didn’t attend the ceremony because it was too emotional for him or whatever, the media would probably give it a pass, in fact they have been so far from what I’ve seen.

Haymaker
02-26-2020, 03:29 PM
This.

yes, he attended. Diana Taurasi motioned toward where he was sitting when she mentioned Gigi's fadeaway

jayfan
02-26-2020, 03:44 PM
Knowing him, he might have been upset about not being asked to give a speech. So either he didn't attend because of it, or did but asked not to be filmed because some fans would wonder why he didn't give a speech, and he worries way too much about his image to put it aside for a few hours for Kobe. It's not like he had avoided the cameras about Kobe's death all this time.

Similar thoughts did cross my mind, but I'd like to think he's not that self-absorbed.

Wally450
02-26-2020, 03:45 PM

Oh you know LeBron?

LAL
02-26-2020, 08:03 PM
There is no ****ing way, right? :lebronamazed: ?

AirBonner
02-26-2020, 09:07 PM
Op showing serial killer type traits

SpaceJam2
02-26-2020, 09:20 PM

:roll: :roll:

NBAGOAT
02-26-2020, 09:26 PM
diana taurasi pointed to him. This forum is just really stupid. He didnt answer the question or ask for cameras because he didnt want any attention most likely since you know the funeral should be about kobe and his family. Ofc some of the same people here being stupid were pissed off lebron gave that speech the first game after kobe's death or mentioning himself in an instagram post but I'm not surprised lol.

CodeBreaker
02-26-2020, 09:54 PM
Illuminati didn't allow him to attend the sacrifice's memorial

eliteballer
02-26-2020, 10:04 PM
Maybe he took another random midseason trip to Miami..