PDA

View Full Version : Coby White should be a starter

Lebron23
02-26-2020, 01:03 PM
He is averaging over 30 ppg in his recent games. Jim Boylen needs to be fired. And Bulls needs to fire Garpax. White and Lavine are a solid back court.

Kblaze8855
02-26-2020, 01:05 PM
He’s around 100 in the last 3 games. I decided to let it go for a while before talking about him again. He’s the kinda guy who can go real cold real fast but he shows signs of growing out of it.

Axe
02-29-2020, 02:23 AM
Even if they did, I bet it wouldn't be enough to let them clinch the last spot come postseason, thanks to the huge streaks they had in droughts the past 20 games or so. I love the bulls and it's my favorite team but with the sorry lame office there, I think they're getting nowhere this year. Needless to say, this might be the third straight season they'll miss the playoffs.

BarberSchool
02-29-2020, 04:15 AM
He’s around 100 in the last 3 games. I decided to let it go for a while before talking about him again. He’s the kinda guy who can go real cold real fast but he shows signs of growing out of it.This.

Hopefully my Bulls are artificially inflating his value with boosted usage rate, and sell high. Move LaVine to PG. start Hutchison at 2G. Trade Coby to a horrible team where his usage rate can climb even higher, for lottery picks.

BarberSchool
02-29-2020, 04:18 AM
Also agree with OP about firing:

1. Paxson
2. Forman
3. Boylan

Then trade some of these redundant superfluous point guards on this roster.

It’s like GarPax are still subliminally haunted by Rose injuries so they stock up too much on Costco point guards.

Axe
02-29-2020, 04:23 AM
Boylan and Boylen are different coaches, though the former also served as Bulls HC before. Sounds weird huh?

I feel bad that Markkanen got sidelined. He's also influential in helping the team but he obviously has to be better.