PDA

View Full Version : Now that the heat is off can we all acknowledge that Donald Sterling was hilarious?

Kblaze8855
02-27-2020, 07:03 AM
His racism was so open and refined. Hes like a villain in a Tarantino movie.....

In the original, shorter tape released Friday by the TMZ website, which has caused a storm in the United States, Sterling is heard at a game complaining to his black-Mexican girlfriend, V. Stiviano, after seeing that sheÂ’d posted Instagrams of herself with black former basketball star Magic Johnson. “Don’t bring black people” to the Clippers games, he tells her. “It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?”

In the new, 15-minute tape released Sunday by the U.S. website Deadspin, Sterling, 80, is heard telling Stiviano, 38, “You think I’m a racist ” which Stiviano denies. He insists that that’s what she thinks, that he has an “evil heart,” to which she replies, “I don’t think so. I think you have an amazing heart, honey, I think the people around you have poison mind, and have a way of thinking.”
At that point Sterling - born to American Jewish immigrant parents as Donald Tokowitz – seemingly tries to defend his views by putting them in an international context, singling out how blacks are treated in Israel.
Sterling: “It’s the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs.”
Stiviano: “So you have to treat them like that too?”
Sterling: “The white Jews, there’s white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?”
Stiviano: “Are are the black Jews less than the white Jews?”
Sterling: “A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent.”
Stiviano: “And is that right?”
Sterling: “It isn’t a question – we don’t evaluate what’s right and wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture.”

Soon Stiviano brings up the Holocaust, and Sterling seems to get upset. She says she would never tell a person that she wasn’t bringing them to a game because of their “race or color or culture.” Then she adds, “ItÂ’s like saying, ‘Let’s just persecute and kill all of the Jews.”
Sterling: “Oh, it’s the same thing, right?”
Stiviano: “Isn’t it wrong? Wasn’t it wrong then? With the Holocaust? And you’re Jewish, you understand discrimination.”
Sterling: “You’re a mental case, you’re really a mental case. The Holocaust, we’re comparing with ”
Stiviano: “Racism! Discrimination.”
Sterling: “There’s no racism here. If you don’t want to be … walking … into a basketball game with a certain … person, is that racism?”

Kblaze8855
02-27-2020, 07:03 AM
In a 1983 incident, prospective Clippers coaching candidate Rollie Massimino says that Sterling used the N-word in an impromptu interview at LAX (via Jeff Pearlman) (http://www.jeffpearlman.com/the-eccentric-donald-sterling/):
“Here’s this guy, and he has this blonde bimbo with him, they have a bottle of champagne, they’re tanked. And Don looks at me and he says, ‘I wanna know why you think you can coach these n*****s.’”

“[Sterling] said, 'Personally, I would like to have a white Southern coach coaching poor black players.' And I was shocked. And he looked at me and said, ‘Do you think that’s a racist statement?' I said, 'Absolutely. That’s plantation mentality.'"

I remember a story on Brand, Corey Maggette, and others complaining Donald would bring dates to the lockerroom to look over them changing. Saying shitl ike "Look at those beautiful black bodies".

Guy has to hold the crown for unintentional old white guy humor. Bill had it right....you can live too long:

https://youtu.be/b4q-WwXgYHU

Kblaze8855
02-27-2020, 07:09 AM
Seriously.....how is this guy not a movie character?

“Well, I fool around sometimes. I do. When a girl seduces me and tells all of these hot stories and dirty things and tells me how much she wants to suck on me and takes my shoes off and licks my feet and touches me.
When I’m in a limo she takes all of her clothes [sic] . The limo driver says what’s going on. And she started sucking me on the way to Mr. Koon’s house. And I thank her. I thank her for making me feel good.”

Opposing counsel: "Sir, the question was, ‘Is this your handwriting?’ "

Kblaze8855
02-27-2020, 07:10 AM
"He has AIDS!"

https://youtu.be/n5hj057WrxY

Kblaze8855
02-27-2020, 07:20 AM
Im amazed there were people not getting why he couldnt stay an owner. Even if you dont understand how personal opinions should be used to take your team...you have to know the Clippers were doomed with him(even more than in the previous 30 years). Jerry West was talking people outta playing for him 10 years earlier:

I remember when he was going to leave the Lakers, and I’ve never really mentioned this to anyone. He was going to come and sign with the Clippers, who I’m now involved with as a consultant. And I told him, “Kobe, under no circumstances can you do this.” And he was mad at everyone at the Lakers, the owner, everyone else. I said, “Kobe you can’t go play with the Clippers. You can’t play for that owner. Period.” We had two conversations about. And he supposedly made a commitment to the Clippers. And after the last one, we talked the last time. But there’s so many things that we talked about as he was just seeking information. His parents were with him for a while. And, honestly, I felt like his father for two years. I don’t know if I can get over this. I really don’t.

And thats when it was just a kinda open secret how he was.

After all that? They were gonna lose every free agent quest by every player sought after enough to have options. The franchise was DONE with even potentially building good teams in the player movement era. If they didnt make him sell they just become a 22 win team till he died. Who does that help?

He got 2 billion....the league got a way better owner....and the franchise and fans can actually build something lasting instead of knowing everyone is gonna leave given the chance.

Win win. But its still funny.

Horatio33
02-27-2020, 09:16 AM
Black mark on Stern's legacy. Knowing and being friendly with Sterling and letting him get away with it for decades.

warriorfan
02-27-2020, 11:02 AM
His tone in the phone recordings was pretty hilarious. It felt like some sort of very bad parody. His ideas are so ridiculous and warped yet he’s so adamant about them, combined with his weak whining voice, it’s funny. To be honest he is like a real life Chappell Show character.

tpols
02-27-2020, 11:06 AM
His tone in the phone recordings was pretty hilarious. It felt like some sort of very bad parody. His ideas are so ridiculous and warped yet he’s so adamant about them, combined with his weak whining voice, it’s funny. To be honest he is like a real life Chappell Show character.

that is the way billions of people still think in this world. Go over to asia, china, japan, russia and the like... that is exactly how they think.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-27-2020, 11:19 AM
Always felt bad for laughing at the "He's got aids" line. The way Sterling said it was like, "I love Magic. He's got a big personality and has done a lot for LA. Stand up guy...HES GOT AIDS!!!" Wait what :oldlol:

Hearing rumors about Sterling was always like...no way. That can't be true, can it? He's an owner of a team in a league where 95% of the players are black. Then you hear those recordings and realize the guy is deluded. Racist and deluded.

Facepalm
02-27-2020, 12:32 PM
that is the way billions of people still think in this world. Go over to asia, china, japan, russia and the like... that is exactly how they think.

No need to look overseas. That's the way a significant portion of ISH thinks.

MaxFly
02-27-2020, 12:42 PM
“Well, I fool around sometimes. I do. When a girl seduces me and tells all of these hot stories and dirty things and tells me how much she wants to suck on me and takes my shoes off and licks my feet and touches me.
When I’m in a limo she takes all of her clothes [sic] . The limo driver says what’s going on. And she started sucking me on the way to Mr. Koon’s house. And I thank her. I thank her for making me feel good.”

I can't imagine a movie not being made.

Hey Yo
02-27-2020, 01:15 PM
"He has AIDS!"

https://youtu.be/n5hj057WrxY

I remember Magic tweeting out how he heard that Sterling doesn't want him at Staples anymore blah...blah.. blah..

The very first reply to that tweet I saw said............ 'Why would he? You have AIDS.

I couldn't help but LOL after reading that. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

tpols
02-27-2020, 02:20 PM
No need to look overseas. That's the way a significant portion of ISH thinks.

dude your logo tricked the hell out of me i just slapped by computer screen. :lol

Facepalm
02-27-2020, 02:23 PM
dude your logo tricked the hell out of me i just slapped by computer screen. :lol

:roll:

DoctorP
02-27-2020, 02:25 PM
yeah why is this guy in basketball? to be a demon? GTFO Sterling :lol

red1
02-27-2020, 04:20 PM
kblaze you are the man - this shit made me laugh so hard I cant put it into words :roll: :roll:

red1
02-27-2020, 04:27 PM

:roll::roll::roll:

BigShotBob
02-27-2020, 09:30 PM
I've been around a lot of old white people and old black people and they love to make racist jokes because they just don't give a flying ****.

I think a lot of it was just his sense of humor. The story you're talking about him sending his dates to watch the team undress also included him walking in on his players getting dressed in the locker room and gawking at them.

He loved black people and he shouldn't have been fired.

rezznor
02-27-2020, 09:38 PM
I can't imagine a movie not being made.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a3/Get_Out_poster.png

Mask the Embiid
02-27-2020, 10:09 PM
I thought i was the only one that laughed at racism.

"Keep dressing like that and you're gonna get attacked by a pack of ni**ers"

mel gibson

just wow https://i.gifer.com/8Jsw.gif

FKAri
02-27-2020, 11:28 PM
His demeanour reminded me of Robert Durst :oldlol:

DCL
02-28-2020, 12:36 AM
https://youtu.be/b4q-WwXgYHU

i remember watching that bill burr bit about donald sterling four years ago.

funny back then. still funny today.

90sgoat
02-28-2020, 12:40 AM
Sterling isn't white, he's jewish.

Like 90% of league owners and execs.

The league is owned and run almost exclusively by jews.

Don't call out white people when you have a beef with the jews.

brooks_thompson
02-28-2020, 02:05 AM
That blowjob in the limo story seems like humor straight out of a classic (early, when it was a riot) Simpsons episode, if the Simpsons was a bit edgier.

GimmeThat
02-28-2020, 03:59 AM
the biggest reason he accepted monogamy was because he didn't think his spouse would just find another girl after he died.

iamgine
02-28-2020, 04:25 AM
https://babbletop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/better-call-saul-chuck-hate.jpg

Bob Odenkirk can play younger Sterling while Michael McKean can play old Sterling.

Kblaze8855
02-28-2020, 07:30 AM
Sterling isn't white, he's jewish.

Like 90% of league owners and execs.

The league is owned and run almost exclusively by jews.

Don't call out white people when you have a beef with the jews.

Despite people like you....the klan and of course Nazis trying to explain it....still never got why some pretend a faith with al races in it is a race itself only when the person is white. Like....black Jews are black and Jewish. White Jews aren’t white....even the....obviously white ones.

iamgine
02-28-2020, 01:55 PM
Despite people like you....the klan and of course Nazis trying to explain it....still never got why some pretend a faith with al races in it is a race itself only when the person is white. Like....black Jews are black and Jewish. White Jews aren’t white....even the....obviously white ones.
That's because Jews are both faith and ethnicity. Like black jews are black people who believe in Judaism. But they're not considered jewish in ethnicity.

SouBeachTalents
02-28-2020, 02:04 PM
That's because Jews are both faith and ethnicity. Like black jews are black people who believe in Judaism. But they're not considered jewish in ethnicity.
What if you have Jewish parents but you're an atheist, or you convert to another religion altogether, are you still considered Jewish? And is Judaism the only faith to double as an ethnicity, or do other religions like Christianity and Islam qualify too?

Kblaze8855
02-28-2020, 02:16 PM
Rest assured....many idiots think “Muslim” is a race too.

iamgine
02-28-2020, 02:18 PM
What if you have Jewish parents but you're an atheist, or you convert to another religion altogether, are you still considered Jewish? And is Judaism the only faith to double as an ethnicity, or do other religions like Christianity and Islam qualify too?

They'd still be considered jewish in ethnicity. Judaism doesn't double as ethnicity. The faith is judaism, the ethnicity is jewish. The confusion often comes because both those who believe in Judaism but not ethnically jewish and those are ethnically jewish are both called jews. Just like if we call everyone in the America continent "American", there'll be some confusion too.

Kblaze8855
02-28-2020, 02:27 PM
Whatever you call their "ethnicity" when the 2020 Census is done.....the jewish people in question will be listed as white...because they are. The black ones...will be listed as black.

Ethnicity is largely cultural.

iamgine
02-28-2020, 02:39 PM
Sure you can view them as white as well if you want. That's also reasonable. Native American are also called Indian. Both are reasonable.

Kblaze8855
02-28-2020, 02:50 PM
Those are two words for the same thing(not that they should be). White and Jewish are not two words for the same thing.

iamgine
02-28-2020, 02:52 PM
it really is, just from different perspective.

Kblaze8855
02-28-2020, 03:01 PM
Yea. The fictional one.

That said the entire concept of race is kinda fabricated but as it is?

Donald Sterling is white.

warriorfan
02-28-2020, 03:44 PM
White is a general term as is Black. It’s used to cover many different countries of people in a non specific manner. Getting more specific would be specifying what region or country someone is from. The confusing part is the term Jewish can be used to describe a religion and or a region of people. For example if we took a genetic sample of people in Jerusalem we would be able to find common themes in regions which they came from. They would be Jewish people by both heritage and religion, and can still be referred to as White as a more general description.

Kblaze8855
02-28-2020, 04:22 PM
And Donald sterling is white.

Tking714
02-28-2020, 05:19 PM
Sure you can view them as white as well if you want. That's also reasonable. Native American are also called Indian. Both are reasonable.

A better correlation would be Hispanic and Latin. One being European in culture and the other being South American. Both are "Spanish" but one can and usually will identify as white 100% of the time; the other may be able to identify as white when convenient and only when the physical traits allow.

The Native American/Indian thing really is in no way analogous with your point; but I'm following your logic otherwise

The Iron Fist
02-29-2020, 10:49 AM

:roll:

BarberSchool
02-29-2020, 11:08 AM
Donald Tokowitz is Hilarious ? No. Not at all.

Is his behavior part of a larger study into why race relations between blacks and Jews are at an all time low DESPITE and perhaps even partially BECAUSE of the nonstop lying to incite racial tension between black and white by the US media ? Maybe. He is legendary for his racism in the housing rental markets amongst black Los Angeles tenants and black LA lawyers.

Men like Sterling(Tokowitz) have allowed their blinding wealth, and insane lifestyles, to insulate them from just how dangerous their endemic cultural racism against anyone outside their ingroup, can harm the long term prospects of their own people, when out in the open due to the ubiquity of modern technology.

In the past when Donald was a young man, all of his insane racist and despicable acts were privy only to courtrooms, and people involved in the cases, since the local LA media safeguarded him from excessive exposure to the masses.

But modern technology has made it possible for every single person to record/film, and most importantly PUBLISH anything. Guys like Donald need to control their own insanity to save the future of their own community.

red1
02-29-2020, 11:38 AM
Donald Tokowitz is Hilarious ? No. Not at all.

Is his behavior part of a larger study into why race relations between blacks and Jews are at an all time low DESPITE and perhaps even partially BECAUSE of the nonstop lying to incite racial tension between black and white by the US media ? Maybe. He is legendary for his racism in the housing rental markets amongst black Los Angeles tenants and black LA lawyers.

Men like Sterling(Tokowitz) have allowed their blinding wealth, and insane lifestyles, to insulate them from just how dangerous their endemic cultural racism against anyone outside their ingroup, can harm the long term prospects of their own people, when out in the open due to the ubiquity of modern technology.

In the past when Donald was a young man, all of his insane racist and despicable acts were privy only to courtrooms, and people involved in the cases, since the local LA media safeguarded him from excessive exposure to the masses.

But modern technology has made it possible for every single person to record/film, and most importantly PUBLISH anything. Guys like Donald need to control their own insanity to save the future of their own community.

It absolutely is hilarious. Sorry to hear about the experiences people had if they were treated unjustly by this dude - fortunately he got his just deserts and now he's a laughingstock, rightfully so.

In my experience jews stick to their own and help their own nothing wrong with that - but they also support minorities. And my guess is that's because they've had the shoe on that foot so many times.

I had an aunt who was prejudiced as **** against jews anti-Israel swallowed all the propaganda disliked all jews "zionists" and she completely changed her tune when she got a little experience and kept being proven wrong and shown how stupid she was firsthand. Times have changed.

Now its just about money. That's the power-game and that's everything. Thats the only thing the elites care about in every country - they dont care about poor whites or poor jews or none of that. Race is borderline irrelevant everywhere except the U.S.

red1
02-29-2020, 11:42 AM
nowadays you dont care if the neighbor moving in is white or black or asian or any race if they're getting money and have a bit of class - you just dont want poor or ghetto shit in your neighborhood loud fights at night every weekend stabbings and shootings shit like that - and thats how it is everywhere I'd assume.

baudkarma
03-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Black mark on Stern's legacy. Knowing and being friendly with Sterling and letting him get away with it for decades.

The other NBA owners need to be blamed as well. They're the "good 'ol boys" who allowed Sterling to buy the Clippers in the first place, and then looked the other way while he was dodging housing discrimination lawsuits and refusing to invest any money at all to try to make his team competitive.

Kblaze8855
05-16-2022, 02:06 PM
So Ed O’Neil(Al Bundy) is playing Donald in a mini series on fx. That could be….something.

So Ed O’Neil(Al Bundy) is playing Donald in a mini series on fx. That could be….something.

https://i.ibb.co/7Qb0CMc/big-uns-3-1.jpg

GOBB
05-16-2022, 06:21 PM
I in jest always say euro guys aren’t white. Like Tyler Herro is white but Luka is whatever nationality he is Slovenian or Euro lol

Both are white.

baudkarma
05-16-2022, 06:57 PM

It wasn't Stern. Or maybe it's more accurate to say that putting the blame solely on him is inaccurate. Sterling was able to buy the Clippers because he was friends with Jerry Buss, who spoke up for him. He was able to get away with all the other allegations of racism against him because the majority of the other team owners were sympathetic towards him. Maybe they didn't agree with him, but the were all doing business with each other, and they weren't going let ethics get in the way of profits. You've heard of the old boys club... NBA owners back in the day were exhibit A. If Stern had tried to oust Sterling back then, Stern would have been looking for a new job. It took a new group of owners to decide that Sterlings behavior was no longer acceptable, and Sterling gave them the excuse they needed to boot him.

John_Connor
05-16-2022, 06:59 PM
isn't donald sterling that old white guy that was banned from the nba for life and forced to sell his team because he was caught on tape asking his girlfriend not to give away his clipper tickets to her black boyfriends

what a racist clown. any white guy that doesn't invite black people to f*ck their girlfriends are obviously david duke klan members

Kblaze8855
05-16-2022, 07:29 PM
Leave it to you to be the Sterling advocate. Firmly in character.

BarberSchool
05-16-2022, 08:50 PM
The man’s privilege, bigotry, and disgusting contempt for seemingly anyone who wasn’t a Jewish white male, or a phony arm Candy escort servicing his selfish disgusting needs ….. none of that or anything else about him was hilarious at all.

This nicca holds the Los Angeles county record for all types of housing discrimination convictions, settlements, etc. he isn’t some likable TV slumlord who is insensitive to the plight of his tenants. He’s pure scum to the bone marrow.

I get what you’re saying about him being a villain or heel, but none of that Sh!t is funny, cause this nicca is abusing everyone he can in his life 24/7 on all levels and just spreading evil to everything he touches…. IRL

*Jay-Z Voice:*
“This ain’t a movie, dawg !”

Everything about him inside and out is utterly disgusting and the opposite of what embodies a decent human being.

paksat
05-16-2022, 09:00 PM
A better correlation would be Hispanic and Latin. One being European in culture and the other being South American. Both are "Spanish" but one can and usually will identify as white 100% of the time; the other may be able to identify as white when convenient and only when the physical traits allow.

The Native American/Indian thing really is in no way analogous with your point; but I'm following your logic otherwise

I mean it really shuts down kblaze's argument, no ones gonna refer to a latino as white even tho they're technically white.

don't you dare come back with they're "brown" either kblaze, don't even

Kblaze8855
05-16-2022, 09:05 PM
Nobody refers to Latinos as white? What are you calling a Latino? Would you call a Cuban Latino? I don’t even remember what argument was going on in here other than Sterling being white. Which he is. I have to read all this over

Kblaze8855
05-16-2022, 09:07 PM
The man’s privilege, bigotry, and disgusting contempt for seemingly anyone who wasn’t a Jewish white male, or a phony arm Candy escort servicing his selfish disgusting needs ….. none of that or anything else about him was hilarious at all.

This nicca holds the Los Angeles county record for all types of housing discrimination convictions, settlements, etc. he isn’t some likable TV slumlord who is insensitive to the plight of his tenants. He’s pure scum to the bone marrow.

I get what you’re saying about him being a villain or heel, but none of that Sh!t is funny, cause this nicca is abusing everyone he can in his life 24/7 on all levels and just spreading evil to everything he touches…. IRL

*Jay-Z Voice:*
“This ain’t a movie, dawg !”

Everything about him inside and out is utterly disgusting and the opposite of what embodies a decent human being.

If being funny requires being a good person we have to remove an awful lot of people from the goat comedian lists. Being a vile human doesn’t mean aspects of your behavior can’t be funny.

BarberSchool
05-17-2022, 10:54 AM
If being funny requires being a good person we have to remove an awful lot of people from the goat comedian lists. Being a vile human doesn’t mean aspects of your behavior can’t be funny.
This is a fair point. But when a human being is as sick and evil as Sterling IRL, not a film, I can’t find it funny. I could concede that if he was a fictional character, he would be funny, but the filmmaker would risk getting sued by the ADL for such a slumlord stereotype.

kentatm
05-17-2022, 11:30 AM
Sterling: “It isn’t a question – we don’t evaluate what’s right and wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture.”

https://media2.giphy.com/media/STlqPnVWrvWlqScMgH/giphy.gif

Kblaze8855
04-26-2024, 08:51 AM
Despite the fact I obviously knew this existed in a post above I somehow…. Had no idea this existed

https://youtu.be/WPIcQNMQchQ?si=byCYiyIRq9jLJniG

Fishburn playing Doc Rivers….

It looks like a parody but they’re dead serious

SaltyMeatballs
04-26-2024, 09:06 AM
Despite the fact I obviously knew this existed in a post above I somehow…. Had no idea this existed

https://youtu.be/WPIcQNMQchQ?si=byCYiyIRq9jLJniG

Fishburn playing Doc Rivers….

It looks like a parody but they’re dead serious

That's a damn good casting choice actually

Kblaze8855
04-26-2024, 09:50 AM
Have to go unknown actor to play somebody living a public life currently. Known actors get distracting. I would like to see how they did the hair though.

SaltyMeatballs
04-26-2024, 09:58 AM
Have to go unknown actor to play somebody living a public life currently. Known actors get distracting. I would like to see how they did the hair though.

Looks like the same thing Carlos Boozer once used on his head

beasted
04-26-2024, 10:07 AM

I thought Cuba Gooding did OJ very well. So that's not always true.

Kblaze8855
04-26-2024, 10:13 AM
It be fair It’s so offputting I usually don’t watch the projects to begin with so you might be right. Same reason I couldn’t watch winning time. I know, Pat Riley too well to watch Adrian Brody play him. But at the same time, the magic and Kareem actors were distracting. I just have trouble with current people being played by someone else I think. I saw a good scene between Spencer, Haywood and Kareem and had trouble not seeing Haywood as Avon Barksdale from the wire

90sgoat
04-26-2024, 06:32 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7Qb0CMc/big-uns-3-1.jpg

Man, this pic just encapsulates the 90s and race relations.

tpols
04-26-2024, 06:35 PM
Apparently they burned a cross on dominique Wilkins family's home because he didn't go to their state college. That's pretty crazy @ 3:33.

https://youtu.be/7lhfOlLQtpI?si=N8txF5RenPxWAzLI

tpols
04-26-2024, 06:42 PM
And that's crazy Bill Russell said " I played for the Celtics I didn't play for Boston". :lol old school irish and Italian American people are very racist. Jewish like sterling might be worse though.

90sgoat
04-26-2024, 06:52 PM
And that's crazy Bill Russell said " I played for the Celtics I didn't play for Boston". :lol old school irish and Italian American people are very racist. Jewish like sterling might be worse though.

It's true though that many jewish people were highly involved in the civil acts and anti-apartheid movement. None of those things would have happened without jewish people.

They were also highly involved in drug sales, slumlording, loan sharking and other not so good things for the black community.

A complicated relationship.

tpols
04-26-2024, 06:55 PM
It's true though that many jewish people were highly involved in the civil acts and anti-apartheid movement. None of those things would have happened without jewish people.

They were also highly involved in drug sales, slumlording, loan sharking and other not so good things for the black community.

A complicated relationship.

They are not only racist towards black people but anyone thats not them. Like sterling said... they think were all on a lower level.

90sgoat
04-26-2024, 07:00 PM
They are not only racist towards black people but anyone thats not them. Like sterling said... they think were all on a lower level.

It's complicated, but ultimately there's a reason imo that Freud was jewish, and also basically the only psychologist who matters.

They're a neurotic people, which best fits "just because you're paranoid, don't mean people aren't out to get you". Can't isolate yourself for 2000 years and not become a bit weird.

tpols
04-26-2024, 07:03 PM
It's complicated, but ultimately there's a reason imo that Freud was jewish, and also basically the only psychologist who matters.

They're a neurotic people, which best fits "just because you're paranoid, don't mean people aren't out to get you". Can't isolate yourself for 2000 years and not become a bit weird.

I used to have a few jewish friends in college that joked about the nba draft being a slave auction. First time I ever heard that notion.

90sgoat
04-26-2024, 07:04 PM
I used to have a few jewish friends in college that joked about the nba draft being a slave auction. First time I ever heard that notion.

Yeah, they can be quite direct. Ever been to Israel? They're not exactly politically correct.

RachlNicholsazz
04-26-2024, 07:24 PM
We are all a little racist and tribal. It'd be easier if we didn't need to have a champion, an oppressor and a victim. One of these days maybe we'll get to the point we can realize the world isn't perfect and not let it bother us so much unless it directly affects us