PDA

View Full Version : can we talk about stats that actually MATTER??

Theoo
02-29-2020, 10:32 PM
hello my friends so first of all before any of you try to act motherfkj**ing smart i want to emphasize im a basketball expert and a scholar. i actually PLAY basketball instead of just watch and im one of the best players in iceland. every single day for hours every day i go to the elementary school close to my house and play ball because they have a court with realistic heights baskets. i FK**ING CRUSH all the kids there lol. im actually becoming pretty famous at that court for my play, usually i come in to play around noon when the kids are in recess and i just DUNK on all of them lmao, block all their shots and take jumpers in their face. they're actually starting to become afraid of me im that good. the losers in that school have actually banned me for harassing the kids but we all know its cause im too good at the game. anyway this brings me to my point about modern baskbetball and the STUPIDTY surrounding the stats that ppl look at. are you fk**ing kidding me with this shit?? who cares about any of this stuiff??

PER? AST? BLK? TO? REB?

lmaoooooo. i dont nkow how anyone can talk about fk**ing FG% or whatever with a straight face. all these stats are completely pointless. lets talk about the one stat that anyone should ACTUALLY care about. im of course talking about the jumpballtip%. if you actually PLAY basketball instead of sit in your couch all day watching tv you understand that the jumpballtip is by far the most important play in the game. if you win the tip it gives your team so much confidence , it starts the game with a win , you have the ball at the beginning of 4th quarter THE MOST IMPORTANT QUARTER OF THE FK**ING GAME!!!!!, it decides overtime... it breaks the spirit of the competition when they start of losing..honestly i could go on endlessly about the benefits of winning the jumpballtip but if you have ev en half a fk**ing brain or know anything about the NBA you already know this

SO HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT THESE USELESS ASS STATS AND NOT DISCUSSING THE ONE STAT THAT ACTUALLY CHANGES THE GAME????

enough ranting about that but it just makes my blood boil. i have some great jumpballtip statistics from the 2017 season that we can discuss in this thread

https://fansided.com/stats/jump-ball-statistics-1998-present/

id like to point out how INCREDIBLE anthony davis has played. with 69 jumpballtip wins out of 105 putting him at 65% jumpballtip that is just incredible progress. this dude is working his ass off in the gym and really working on his jumpballtip form. THIS is what you want to see from a high level athlete. im so impressed with this kid

on the other hand we got this fk**ing fat loser tristan thompson with an impressively BAD 31 jumpballtip wins out of 94 giving him a HORRENDOUS jumpballtip% of 33%. can anyone PLEASE tell me how this dude is still in the league?? i dont think he shows up for practise or even understands any of the fundamentals of winning jumpballtips. this dude is just pathetic and im sending an email to the NBA as we speak to get him fined. i understand not everyone can have as impressive numbers as anthony davis, but we have to draw the line somewhere with these "professionals"

CelticBaller
02-29-2020, 10:44 PM
Finally Theoo came back to remind these nerds how important jump ball tip is

Celtics 1825
03-01-2020, 12:25 AM
Looks like Drummond is the jumpballtip GOAT judging from these percentages.

Theoo do you happen to have any updated jumpballtip percentages as of 2019?