PDA

View Full Version : I'm hearing lots of Knicks fan saying that the org has "ruined" DSJ but...

FKAri
03-02-2020, 02:04 PM
to me it seems like he's just not that good or at least doesn't have an adaptable game and only looks good when he's given free reign. I feel like Dallas noticed this quickly and shipped him out accordingly. They didn't need much time to realize that the Luka + DSJ combo was not going to work. Knicks took a chance on him and turns out Dallas evaluated him correctly.

What do Knicks fans think?
A) He's just not that good when forced to be a part of a more collective team offense
B) He's good but the Knicks are misusing him and/or ruining(ed) his development

rawimpact
03-02-2020, 02:53 PM
to me it seems like he's just not that good or at least doesn't have an adaptable game and only looks good when he's given free reign. I feel like Dallas noticed this quickly and shipped him out accordingly. They didn't need much time to realize that the Luka + DSJ combo was not going to work. Knicks took a chance on him and turns out Dallas evaluated him correctly.

What do Knicks fans think?
A) He's just not that good when forced to be a part of a more collective team offense
B) He's good but the Knicks are misusing him and/or ruining(ed) his development

Ehh... he reminds me of monta ellis. Athletically gifted but just not enough bball IQ to adapt to a team game.

lilteapot
03-02-2020, 03:30 PM
He sucks. Not the orgs fault. he just sucks.

dirkdiggler41
03-02-2020, 04:22 PM
A lot of people are suddenly claiming DSJ is a good player, but last week no one wanted to touch him in a trade. I'm really glad he got traded because he is just bad in my opinion. Yes, he is athletic, but really does not help when he can't finish shots around the basket. Most times he just runs to the basket, jumps into the defender and hopes the shot does not get blocked. It's like he attacks, but with no idea how to finish the play. He is also very small, so his great leaping ability does not help much because he can't finish layups in traffic. He also takes a lot of dumb pullup jumpshots and 3 pointers. And all the bad decisions(4.3 apg, 3.1 turnovers). He is no pass first pointguard, but he can't really score much either. So glad he is done as a Mav.

Just quoting myself here. He has never been a good player.

MrFonzworth
03-02-2020, 04:24 PM
What ever happened to that race baiting whore who kept saying DSJ > Doncic?

FKAri
03-02-2020, 04:58 PM
He sucks. Not the orgs fault. he just sucks.

I guess for some fans it's just easier to dump all the blame on the org. I realize DSJ has had some personal issues this season but I don't think there's much to blame the org for in regards to his play.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-02-2020, 05:06 PM
Bret screwed Bret

insidehoops
03-05-2020, 07:09 PM
No one on the team is elevating anybody else