PDA

View Full Version : The Rockets and the Thunder: 39-23, 40-24

Smoke117
03-08-2020, 08:35 PM
The Thunder basically have the same exact record after giving up two first round picks and two swaps along with Westbrick for the Point God. Chris Paul continuing his legacy of greatness. :bowdown:

Axe
03-08-2020, 08:37 PM
The celtics lost again? Lmao.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-08-2020, 08:53 PM
Rockets down 30 to orlando at home holy shit

and they just lost to charlotte

Axe
03-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Something tells me they're going to lose more games this season than last year.

bobopenguin
03-08-2020, 09:17 PM
someone is gonna get fired

Spurs m8
03-08-2020, 09:21 PM
What do people expect with that loser Harden jacking up so many bricks.

Not only effects the scoreboard but also the teams playing morale.

Harden is a fvcking A-grade cancer

Axe
03-08-2020, 09:24 PM
On the contrary, the raptors are doing a good job in the regular season, despite leonard and green leaving the team for the hollywood clubs.

NBAGOAT
03-08-2020, 09:33 PM
cp3 has made this for me one of the better nba seasons in awhile. I'm a big stan of his and didnt expect him and okc to be this good. Hope Young X is enjoying this as much as I am, dude was on an island defending cp3 on here

Smoke117
03-08-2020, 09:37 PM
What do people expect with that loser Harden jacking up so many bricks.

Not only effects the scoreboard but also the teams playing morale.

Harden is a fvcking A-grade cancer

Are you really talking shit about another player while you rock a "DeFROZAN" name, idiot? Harden can go kill himself, but he's about 10 times the player your lover is, fukk boi. Stay off my forum in general. We don't need you eastern european scum here.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-08-2020, 09:45 PM
cp3 has made this for me one of the better nba seasons in awhile. I'm a big stan of his and didnt expect him and okc to be this good. Hope Young X is enjoying this as much as I am, dude was on an island defending cp3 on here

No he wasnt

i was always right there by his side no homo

NuggetsFan01
03-08-2020, 09:48 PM
The Celtics lost to the thunder?

Smoke117
03-08-2020, 09:50 PM
No he wasnt

i was always right there by his side no homo

We'd rather have you not. You degrade the CP3 fanhood with your stupidity.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-08-2020, 09:51 PM
We'd rather have you not. You degrade the CP3 fanhood with your stupidity.

U literally said u dont even care about CP3 anymore earlier in the season. Ur not in the club fakkit FOH

DoctorP
03-08-2020, 09:52 PM
cp3 has always been a top point guard. proving he's not washed. also thunder have some depth/players

fourkicks44
03-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Thunder are playing for Philadelphia now.

Sixers acquire their first round pick if it falls outside top 20.

Let's go CP3, you the point God!

:dancin

tpols
03-08-2020, 10:38 PM
the thunder have four 18-19 ppg scorers + steven adams.

And none of the top scorers were on OKC last year you half wit, sm0ke.

its an entirely different team.

Rockets were dumb as **** for giving away capela, he was their big time vertical PnR threat, and only rim protector. All for an ounce of extra spacing smh.

fourkicks44
03-08-2020, 10:48 PM

Rockets were dumb as **** for giving away capela, he was their big time vertical PnR threat, and only rim protector. All for an ounce of extra spacing smh.

:dancin

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-08-2020, 10:51 PM

Schroder was on the team last year. U trolling?

Difference is CP makes his teammates better

And OKC had Paul George, Westbrick and Jeremi Grant last year

they replaced those 3 with CP3, Gallo and SGA. The rest of the team is damn near the same

tpols
03-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Schroder was on the team last year. U trolling?

Difference is CP makes his teammates better

And OKC had Paul George, Westbrick and Jeremi Grant last year

they replaced those 3 with CP3, Gallo and SGA. The rest of the team is damn near the same

so their top scorers/offensive players are all different?

that means theyre a different team.

obviously i do agree chris paul has way more impact than westbrick.

imdaman99
03-08-2020, 11:15 PM
U literally said u dont even care about CP3 anymore earlier in the season. Ur not in the club fakkit FOH

You literally gave up talking about CP3 when KD was frontrunning rings with the Warriors. I had to ask you why you don't talk about him anymore and if you wanted to remove CP3 from your name. Smoke is more of a fan of him, no question about it. Smoke >>>> you. Deal with it babyboy.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-08-2020, 11:21 PM
You literally gave up talking about CP3 when KD was frontrunning rings with the Warriors. I had to ask you why you don't talk about him anymore and if you wanted to remove CP3 from your name. Smoke is more of a fan of him, no question about it. Smoke >>>> you. Deal with it babyboy.

None of this is true babyboi. Ur just mad Westbrick is a cancer and negative impact player

I was still saying CP was better than Steph during the KD Warriors days and that he was better than Harden in 2018 as the teams best player.

The alcoholic literally said he doesnt give a shit about CP3 earlier this season during their rocky start. Nice try again Apu

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?466602-CP3-has-been-showing-why-hes-a-top-3-PG-of-alltime

literally a year ago was saying CP3 was the biggest difference maker in the league too :oldlol:

Smoke117
03-08-2020, 11:24 PM

:facepalm Being an idiot as usual I see. The Thunder don't win more than 30 games without Paul, moron. Stop trying to discuss basketball when you have no idea about the sport whatsoever, fukkwit.

NBAGOAT
03-08-2020, 11:31 PM
None of this is true babyboi. Ur just mad Westbrick is a cancer and negative impact player

I was still saying CP was better than Steph during the KD Warriors days and that he was better than Harden in 2018 as the teams best player.

The alcoholic literally said he doesnt give a shit about CP3 earlier this season during their rocky start. Nice try again Apu

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?466602-CP3-has-been-showing-why-hes-a-top-3-PG-of-alltime

literally a year ago was saying CP3 was the biggest difference maker in the league too :oldlol:

Let’s be honest you were saying cp3 over curry(which is asinine btw) just to stan kd :oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Let’s be honest you were saying cp3 over curry(which is asinine btw) just to stan kd :oldlol:

CP3 is better than Steph and higher alltime. Defense matters. You might take Steph over CP on offense even though CP has a better playoff game with the midrange, being a much better passer/playmaker. Defensively theyre not even close to the same stratosphere. Steph gets hid on defense and protected by elite wings and the best help defender of this era in Draymond Green. CP is often his team's communicator on defense and a top 5 defensive PG ever at worst

Smoke117
03-08-2020, 11:36 PM

:roll: :applause: :cheers:

Hamtaro taking L after L like the fakkot we all know him to be. Get coronavirus and die already, please.

NBAGOAT
03-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Steph is just an all time great offensive player. And as good Paul was in 2018 with arguably impact matching harden, he was still a little past his prime and missed 20 games

SouBeachTalents
03-08-2020, 11:41 PM
CP3 is better than Steph and higher alltime. Defense matters. You might take Steph over CP on offense even though CP has a better playoff game with the midrange, being a much better passer/playmaker. Defensively theyre not even close to the same stratosphere. Steph gets hid on defense and protected by elite wings and the best help defender of this era in Draymond Green. CP is often his team's communicator on defense and a top 5 defensive PG ever at worst
:roll: You won't find a single ranking that has CP3 higher than Curry all time

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-08-2020, 11:42 PM

Young X: Hold my beer

NBAGOAT
03-08-2020, 11:43 PM

On an all time list it’s possible with longevity. Has to be a bit high on Paul and put him in the wade range. but yea even as a Stan I’ll never take peak cp3 over peak Steph.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-08-2020, 11:43 PM

Problem with that guy is he never thought CP3 had shortcomings. Blamed all those chokes on Blake Griffin :oldlol:

NBAGOAT
03-08-2020, 11:44 PM
Young X: Hold my beer

Guessing you don’t but I definitely miss his stanning haha

NBAGOAT
03-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Problem with that guy is he never thought CP3 had shortcomings. Blamed all those chokes on Blake Griffin :oldlol:

He was a little too excuse heavy. 15 and 14 has those bad 4th qtrs in game 6 and 5 respectively and you deserve some blame for injuries. Blake definitely deserved a lot more blame however even if it was from just being more injury prone.

I’ll say it clips main problem was gm doc however. Clips had awful depth reliant on 2 guys with injury issues. Coaches just shouldn’t be gms, usually ends in disaster.

They’re just too shortsighted with the focus on winning this season and are bad with the cap(yea I’ll even include Riley) and are too loyal too. Not one coach would’ve made the George and Westbrook trades and look how well it worked for okc. Very few would’ve gave up on derozan even for kawhi too.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-09-2020, 12:03 AM
:roll:

Hamtaro taking L after L like the fakkot we all know him to be. Get coronavirus and die already, please.

We already know you're bound to OD or kill your liver with alcohol poisoning assuming you haven't committed that on urself u depressed bitch. None of ur fam will care or even know when it happens :oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
03-09-2020, 12:03 AM
No team gets better when Paul leaves

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-09-2020, 12:08 AM
He was a little too excuse heavy. 15 and 14 has those bad 4th qtrs in game 6 and 5 respectively and you deserve some blame for injuries. Blake definitely deserved a lot more blame however even if it was from just being more injury prone.

I’ll say it clips main problem was gm doc however. Clips had awful depth reliant on 2 guys with injury issues. Coaches just shouldn’t be gms, usually ends in disaster.

They’re just too shortsighted with the focus on winning this season and are bad with the cap(yea I’ll even include Riley) and are too loyal too. Not one coach would’ve made the George and Westbrook trades and look how well it worked for okc. Very few would’ve gave up on derozan even for kawhi too.

Clips had the worst bench. The starters with CP consistently ranked as one of if not the best in the league.

As for CP he def bad his issues but skillwise he's the most complete PG ever. His main issue is durability and at times ball dominance but he showed he could play with the most ball dominant guy or 2nd most and made an all-time team. And CP was their best player in the lost important series and games in 2018

CP this season has statistically been the most clutch player in the league BTW. He's def better than Steph. He's obviously not in Magic's league and injuries/durability and questionable dominance of his game keeps him away from Oscar and Jerry. Those 3 are unquestionably better but CP is better than anyone else and he's showing it again this season on a team projected to win less than 35 games yet the team is better than any of the Westbrick/George OKC teams and easily their best team post KD

knicksman
03-09-2020, 10:17 PM
And this is why im no fan of all around players. The teams potential is not as high as the kobe/jordan types. Thats why westbrook is an underachiever just like lebron

Marchesk
03-09-2020, 10:56 PM
And this is why im no fan of all around players. The teams potential is not as high as the kobe/jordan types. Thats why westbrook is an underachiever just like lebron

Which kind of player is Chris Paul :confusedshrug: