PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe Manute Bol's story about killing a lion with a spear?

72-10
03-09-2020, 10:40 PM
what do you opine?

Marchesk
03-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Wilt killed a cougar with his bare hands, so why can't Manute spear a lion? You think a lion could get close to a guy with that kind of reach?

DoctorP
03-09-2020, 10:55 PM
sure, if the lion was starving, anorexic and close to dying

Stanley Kobrick
03-09-2020, 10:57 PM
why can't i vote

SouBeachTalents
03-09-2020, 11:01 PM
You know how an old and dying Lion gathers up all his last strength he has left to do his last desperate attack against the prime Lion that constantly beats him & took over his pride, just to at least annoy him and then go "ha ha ha" and run away to his death with at least one happy thought........? That was Kobe tonight......

That was just sad to watch from Kobe and very surprising, totally uncalled for...... He wasnt even having a good game, but he sure wanted to take that time of the West leading the East even though its a completely useless game to poke & annoy the bear and show his evident feelings towards Lebron humiliating him where it matters (what else could it be?) by trashtalking (not fun or friendly trashtalking) and putting up all his energy (which he would not put up on the court all season) on trying to defend a nonchalant Lebron as hard as he ever could in a nonchalant all-star game......

I mean, he was DEAD serious, Game 7 Finals 1 minute left game tied type of serious.......... with all his might played full-court press while trashtalking, then got a block on him where Lebron did a nonchalant all-star-game type of play/jumper..... then Kobe trashtalked "HE CANT SCORE ON ME!!!".... Lebron still didnt want to get in to this old desperate mans last desperate endeavour....... Lebron then did some drives on Kobe where Kobe got away with what would be called a foul in a normal game (hooking his shooting arm on the drive & pushing)... taking advantage of great all-star game officiating afterall....... and then continued to trashtalk while the game ended.....

If Lebron was any kind of serious of winning this useless game and if Lebron knew what this pathetic old man had in mind in this useless game then he would come out from the start of the game and proceed to obliterate Kobe like he always does.........

Go ahead old man, way to go....... the bad thing about this Kobe is that any type of compassion Lebron had when he would face you is gone.... you are lucky you will never meet Lebron in the playoffs and you better pray that never happens...........

But you are VERY unlucky you will meet a very serious & pissed of Lebron in a regular season game until you retire.......... very unlucky................. cant wait to see their next matchup....

Marchesk
03-09-2020, 11:05 PM
^ That reminds me. I'd like to contributed to the project:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeterminedFoolishCusimanse-max-1mb.gif

MrFonzworth
03-10-2020, 05:35 AM
I voted I'm currently sitting on a fence.

Stanley Kobrick
03-10-2020, 05:41 AM
sill can't vote thanks

Marchesk
03-10-2020, 09:05 AM
sill can't vote thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvxtb_EP9wY

FireDavidKahn
03-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Wilt killed a cougar with his bare hands, so why can't Manute spear a lion? You think a lion could get close to a guy with that kind of reach?

People actually believe that?

:roll:

72-10
03-10-2020, 11:46 PM
I voted I'm currently sitting on a fence.

I thought someone else was sitting on the fence.