PDA

View Full Version : D-Wade is one of those cancerous sports parents

kentatm
03-11-2020, 12:31 PM
Like many basketball parents around the world, Dwyane Wade isn't happy about his child's playing time. But the former NBA star has a major platform to express his frustration.

On Tuesday's edition of "Inside the NBA" on TNT, the Miami Heat legend said he would not attend Saturday's state title game between Sierra Canyon and the winner of Thursday's matchup between Sheldon High School (Sacramento) and Bishop O'Dowd (Oakland) in California's open division.

Sierra Canyon features Wade's son, senior Zaire, and LeBron James' son, freshman Bronny.

"I will not be there," Wade said. "My son isn't playing, and I don't want to do nothing to the coach [Andre Chevalier]. I won't be there."

At the start of Zaire's season, Wade seemed to understand how difficult it might be for his son to get substantial minutes on Chevalier's team.

"He doesn't care who you are," Wade told USA Today about Chevalier last summer after his son transferred to Sierra Canyon. "He's gonna get on you. He's gonna push you and make you better. I feel like that's what everybody likes about him. Some coaches may soften up to certain players, but he doesn't."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28883661/frustrated-dywane-wade-skipping-son-title-game

red1
03-11-2020, 12:36 PM
I knew there was something wrong with my boy when I saw those painted toenails. his other son probably learned that homo behavior from him.

Haymaker
03-11-2020, 12:45 PM
I mean, he's an idiot for taking his son to a school with a loaded basketball team roster. If he wanted Zaire to shine he would've taken him to another school with shitty teammates like Kobe did. Lower Merrion was shit and Kobe look good enough to be drafted straight from HS.

Patrick Chewing
03-11-2020, 01:34 PM
What the hell happened to this guy? He was a hard ass in Wade County. Was it his exposure to Lebron when Lebron played on the Heat?

Jameerthefear
03-11-2020, 03:13 PM
He's a liberal. Liberals don't want to earn anything, they want it given to them.

highwhey
03-11-2020, 03:15 PM
What the hell happened to this guy? He was a hard ass in Wade County. Was it his exposure to Lebron when Lebron played on the Heat?

hanging out too much with cubans in miami turned him gay

15yearmagicfan
03-11-2020, 05:13 PM
He's a liberal. Liberals don't want to earn anything, they want it given to them.

This is truth.

HoopologyPhD
03-11-2020, 05:34 PM
Has any NBA player ever crashed harder and quicker than DWade? Went from a legit MVP candidate and 2nd best SG after MJ to Lebron's sidekick/scapegoat to burned out no skill journeyman to leftist Hollyweird nutjob.
How much lower can Wade go?

Lebron23
03-11-2020, 05:44 PM
I mean, he's an idiot for taking his son to a school with a loaded basketball team roster. If he wanted Zaire to shine he would've taken him to another school with shitty teammates like Kobe did. Lower Merrion was shit and Kobe look good enough to be drafted straight from HS.

Best posts so far in this thread.

coin24
03-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Has any NBA player ever crashed harder and quicker than DWade? Went from a legit MVP candidate and 2nd best SG after MJ to Lebron's sidekick/scapegoat to burned out no skill journeyman to leftist Hollyweird nutjob.
How much lower can Wade go?

This.

He's a total fkn loser now

dreamwarrior
03-11-2020, 06:49 PM

Kobe didn't even live near the school. He had to take a long bus ride to get there, but he went there because it was apparently a better school than his local one. It's pretty amazing what he did for that school's basketball team.

ralph_i_el
03-11-2020, 06:53 PM

Landlords. You're thinking of landlords.

lilteapot
03-11-2020, 07:30 PM
D-Wade has become so, so, so unlikable in retirement.

Vragrant
03-11-2020, 11:52 PM
D-Wade has become so, so, so unlikable in retirement.

One of the problems is he's way too overexposed. NBA allstar weekend/TNT/Documentary etc. I don't know why he has a documentary out so soon, he just retired less than a year ago.

lilteapot
03-11-2020, 11:55 PM
One of the problems is he's way too overexposed. NBA allstar weekend/TNT/Documentary etc. I don't know why he has a documentary out so soon, he just retired less than a year ago.

Well he's putting himself out there a lot. Doesnt help that his wife is also famous.