PDA

View Full Version : dont forget, cronaviruse might do permanent damage to ur lung even after u recovered.

bobopenguin
03-12-2020, 01:43 AM
does that mean, intense athlete like NBA players will face retirement even when they recovered?
technically ur lung function will be damaged cos pulmonary fibrosis,
" This thickened, stiff tissue makes it more difficult for your lungs to work properly. As pulmonary fibrosis worsens, you become progressively more short of breath"
this sounds very critical for any sportman.

Celtics 1825
03-12-2020, 02:37 AM
Even for healthy people?

brutalBBQ
03-12-2020, 02:40 AM
does that mean, intense athlete like NBA players will face retirement even when they recovered?
technically ur lung function will be damaged cos pulmonary fibrosis,
" This thickened, stiff tissue makes it more difficult for your lungs to work properly. As pulmonary fibrosis worsens, you become progressively more short of breath"
this sounds very critical for any sportman.

Got a link to this sir?

scuzzy
03-12-2020, 02:42 AM
Kronos Viruse

Wind Defenders

MrFonzworth
03-12-2020, 03:05 AM
OP you should be more worried about your AIDS.

Bankaii
03-12-2020, 03:13 AM
Bruh you need to do some serious research before just saying random shit.
Pulmonary fibrosis is a progressive disease. You don’t just wake up one random day with it. As far as I’ve seen Coronavirus has nothing to do with the Pathophysiology of fibrosis.

bladefd
03-12-2020, 03:27 AM
Source?? Not what I heard and read

Vino24
03-12-2020, 03:42 AM
Can we ban people who spread misinformation?

MrFonzworth
03-12-2020, 03:46 AM
Can we ban people who spread misinformation?

People who use ISH as their news source should be banned and corantined for stupidity.

Phoenix
03-12-2020, 03:49 AM
People who use ISH as their news source should be banned and corantined for stupidity.

Lol this.

bobopenguin
03-12-2020, 04:05 AM
"After being diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia on January 19, a man in Hangzhou underwent isolation treatment. He was discharged from hospital on February 12 and continued to be sent to a centralized isolation point for 14 days. Although the man was out of danger, he still had serious lung injuries, which prevented him from squatting, he could not walk for a long time, or even jumped 1 cm high."

"Zhang Shangchun, convener of the Expert Advisory Group of the Taiwan Central Epidemic Command Center and deputy principal of Taiwan University, said that after the first female Taiwanese businessperson in Taiwan was lifted from isolation, signs of pulmonary fibrosis were found in computer tomography."

"As long as there is inflammation in the lungs, no matter what causes it, such as viral pneumonia, bacterial pneumonia, and influenza, as long as it is severe enough, pulmonary fibrosis may occur later.

"This situation was not unexpected for that female Taiwanese businessperson," said Su Yifeng. "It's not that pneumonia caused by new coronaviruses will become fibrotic. This is very common during the recovery period after acute lung injury or respiratory failure . "

"Pulmonary fibrosis after this kind of pneumonia can be recovered. The degree of recovery depends on age. The younger you are, the more you can grow the original cells of the lung, and the higher the chance of recovering the original lung function.

He exemplified, "Patients in the 60s and 70s with pulmonary fibrosis may recover only 20-30% of their lung function; but at a younger age, patients in the 20s and 30s may recover more than 50%."

so far, it's all google translate from asian media, based from taiwanese medical experts, which arguable has one of the best medical service in the world, and probably the only country has this disease under control.

https://www.ntdtv.com/b5/2020/03/09/a102795254.html

bobopenguin
03-12-2020, 04:08 AM
again, it;s not up to me to tell u guys what to believe, since u guys are about to fk up just like europe, who likes to suck chinese PRC d*cks.
We Taiwanese luckily decided to say, fk u china, and now we are safe in our country. :banana: 42 cases only over last 3 months~ b*tches~

LAmbruh
03-12-2020, 04:11 AM
again, it;s not up to me to tell u guys what to believe, since u guys are about to fk up just like europe, who likes to suck chinese PRC d*cks.
We Taiwanese luckily decided to say, fk u china, and now we are safe in our country. :banana: 42 cases only over last 3 months~ b*tches~

you live in South Africa

you have bigger things to worry about, like malaria and ebola

PAOK
03-12-2020, 04:12 AM
All the players are young, healthy adults with access to the best medical care.. They should be fine

MrFonzworth
03-12-2020, 04:15 AM

You guys have been our bitch forever. Taiwan is China and we **** your pale women too.

bobopenguin
03-12-2020, 04:19 AM
you live in South Africa

i have been working in hk and travel back to tw in regular base since 2015.

bobopenguin
03-12-2020, 04:21 AM
You guys have been our bitch forever. Taiwan is China and we **** your pale women too.

to be honest, be american's b*tch is better than been PRC china's b*tch.
want 51st states?

MrFonzworth
03-12-2020, 04:23 AM
to be honest, be american's b*tch is better than been PRC china's b*tch.
want 51st states?

What?

I was agreeing with you. Taiwanese broads are the best there is.

bobopenguin
03-12-2020, 04:25 AM
What?

I was agreeing with you. Taiwanese broads are the best there is.

and i was agreeing with u, it's time for USA to consider take over taiwan right now, make us american!

MrFonzworth
03-12-2020, 04:28 AM
USA can't have Taiwan. Taiwan is owned by China and will be forever. There's some miscommunication here, refresh your Google translate tab.

bobopenguin
03-12-2020, 04:31 AM
USA can't have Taiwan. Taiwan is owned by China and will be forever. There's some miscommunication here, refresh your Google translate tab.

lol, if u say sh*t like that, u will be tag as commies here. every sensible person in the world knows taiwan and china are 2 separate countries, except commies.

u dont wanna be commies, do u?

Manny98
03-12-2020, 09:31 AM
"It's just the Flu doe"

madmax
03-12-2020, 10:21 AM
you live in South Africa

:lol