PDA

View Full Version : What's your daily driver?

dreamshake
03-12-2020, 11:53 PM
Bought a Toyota Camry when I first graduated. Dependable smooth ride. I think that car would've lasted me until retirement if some guy didn't total it in the parking lot.

What's your daily driver?

highwhey
03-13-2020, 12:00 AM
16' tacoma

i had a boner for a raptor for some time. am very glad i didn't pull the trigger. dealer was gonna let me take one home without signing anything, they knew i was pretty much sold on one. very glad i listened to my parents and didn't buy one. i could pay it off in a couple months, but then i'd be without cash reserves for the upcoming economic fallout. i got insurances, SEO/marketing, equipment costs, etc that i have to pay monthly. shit, i have an upcoming project where i'm going to have to front 5k in material and another 5k in labor costs alone. that's just 1 project, got several other with slightly less upfront costs. and i won't get paid till 45-60 days after completion. fvck that, very happy i didn't buy the truck.

dreamshake
03-14-2020, 06:16 PM
Having the will to be able to just walk away from something you weren't originally looking for is something I've learned to be a very useful skill in life.

I mean when you go into any sort of position where someone's trying to sell you something, you always have to think. Is this guy really doing what's in my best interest? Or is he doing what's in his best interest? It's always the latter. So I learned that when I'm looking to buy anything, always stick to the original thing I'm after and be prepared to walk away or hang up if they don't have what you need. Never pity the salesman, no matter how polite or helpful they may seem.

HylianNightmare
03-14-2020, 11:15 PM
A prius

bballer
03-15-2020, 01:43 AM
2017 Elantra

Nanners
03-15-2020, 02:20 AM
tesla model 3. Only had it for a few months now, but so far its exceeded my expectations in pretty much every possible way.

Misaedns9
05-19-2021, 05:00 AM
Visit us at Royal Digital and discover affordable SEO packages (https://comradelinks.com) in London. Our team of skilled professionals are here to offer their clients the best online.

Axe
05-19-2021, 05:03 AM
Honda city and a yamaha motorcycle. Our miata mx5 is a garage queen lmfao.

Jasper
05-19-2021, 09:45 AM
burb