Test?
HGH?
Anadrol?
Winstrol?
Trenbolone?

Giannabolic

dirkdiggler41
03-14-2020, 01:22 PM
"Some of the best genetics in the world" + "the best training staff you can buy" + "the best nutrition in the world" + "6 years of training" + "having a pump in the gym" - "OP being an idiot" = must be steroids.

AirFederer
03-14-2020, 01:22 PM
The answer is LeRoid

fourkicks44
03-14-2020, 01:24 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ES808mCXsAAz8SU?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ES808mCXsAEHaMo?format=jpg&name=small

:biggums:

Test?
HGH?
Anadrol?
Winstrol?
Trenbolone?

Giannabolic

KAT takes estrogen.

Trollsmasher
03-14-2020, 01:44 PM
the shoulders are the most obvious (as usually the case) - he had a twink frame and then suddenly grows these typical bowling ball tren delts

highwhey
03-14-2020, 01:46 PM
The NBA protect him. They know he's shoving steroids into his body, but he's their poster child. I mean, they already let him foul other players and get away with it. It's ridiculous, his entire game is anchored one skill: bullying his way into the paint while committing BLATANT fouls.

That's why LeBron was able to destroy him at age 35, he's pure garbage.

Bronbron23
03-14-2020, 01:46 PM
Your either a white dude with shit genetics or a fat lazy ass nucka. Its nothing for nuckas to put that kind of size on. I know nuckas with shit diets and dont even train hard that went from a skinny teenagers to jacked as f*ck. There was a girl in my old neighborhood who was built like serena Williams and she wasnt even athlete. Black people are blessed with good genetics.

Now take someone like greek who probably has the best genetics plus he has top of the line trainers and dietitians and its extremely easy to put that kind of weight on naturally. Just because your fat ass cant it dosn't mean the next man cant. Stop limiting others to your weak ass capabilities.

FireDavidKahn
03-14-2020, 01:49 PM
The answer is LeRoid

LeBron was jacked going back to high school.

You seriously trying to say he was shooting up since he was a little kid?:roll:

LAmbruh
03-14-2020, 01:54 PM
LeBron was jacked going back to high school.

You seriously trying to say he was shooting up since he was a little kid?:roll:

This

Lebron was yoked as a Junior in HS

There's simply no comparison

Giannis is oozing Trenbolone, hella acne too

tpols
03-14-2020, 01:54 PM
as another said,

the shoulders delts are a clear give away.

Lebron weighed 245 at 18 years old. Probaly more. Shaq even more at similar age so their bullying makes sense.

Gianni has considerably less skill than both, and was built like kevin durant before he started shooting up.

I have no objections against athletes taking PEDs but when their ONLY talent is derived from that with which they prosper... its an X for me.

FKAri
03-14-2020, 01:57 PM
Your either a white dude with shit genetics or a fat lazy ass nucka. Its nothing for nuckas to put that kind of size on. I know nuckas with shit diets and dont even train hard that went from a skinny teenagers to jacked as f*ck. There was a girl in my old neighborhood who was built like serena Williams and she wasnt even athlete. Black people are blessed with good genetics.

Now take someone like greek who probably has the best genetics plus he has top of the line trainers and dietitians and its extremely easy to put that kind of weight on naturally. Just because your fat ass cant it dosn't mean the next man cant. Stop limiting others to your weak ass capabilities.

lol. Black people don't have good genetics. If you have West African roots then you likely have great genetics for putting on lean muscle.

As for Giannis, ya his frame looks skinny and not great in the OP but he's not even finished going through puberty in that pic so moot point.

superduper
03-14-2020, 01:57 PM
KAT takes estrogen.

:roll: :roll:

Kblaze8855
03-14-2020, 02:11 PM
Nothing like internet experts complaining about how people who work out all the time and live in a weight room look. I remember posting a picture of me in high school when I was a gym rat and being told I looked like I was on steroids. Put yourself through shit like this for 6 years and let me see how you look

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WetRepulsiveElectriceel-size_restricted.gif

The most muscle bound nba players are still birdchested by normal standards. Ever see Lebron or Karl Malone shirtless around other muscular people? Karl Malone looked downright skinny in a wrestling ring.

Google Giannis in that ESPN photo shoot. He has like a 10 pack but he’s far from some massive guy dripping with muscle. He looks it next to lanky basketball players who don’t lift weights all day.

Giannis would stand out in a golds gym for being lanky and tall not for being unusually muscular.

coin24
03-14-2020, 02:17 PM
Wheels in the weight room? Lol good one, who would spam ish and cry to Jeff then?:oldlol:

John Connor
03-14-2020, 02:19 PM
Nothing like internet experts complaining about how people who work out all the time and live in a weight room look. I remember posting a picture of me in high school when I was a gym rat and being told I looked like I was on steroids. Put yourself through shit like this for 6 years and let me see how you look

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WetRepulsiveElectriceel-size_restricted.gif

The most muscle bound nba players are still birdchested by normal standards. Ever see Lebron or Karl Malone shirtless around other muscular people? Karl Malone looked downright skinny in a wrestling ring.

Google Giannis in that ESPN photo shoot. He has like a 10 pack but he’s far from some massive guy dripping with muscle. He looks it next to lanky basketball players who don’t lift weights all day.

Giannis would stand out in a golds gym for being lanky and tall not for being unusually muscular.

Rashard Lewis was busted for PEDs during the 2009 Finals.

Rashard Lewis. One of the skinniest guys in the league.

Skinny means nothing.

I make no commentary on Giannis using or not, because I don't know.

But the idea that looking at someone's body and your visual impression as being a definitive indicator to the positive or negative is an incredibly inaccurate way of looking at things.

Kblaze8855
03-14-2020, 02:21 PM
Rashard Lewis and I think Hedo. And maybe Brian Cardinal?

Maybe not. It was some balding white guy. I can’t remember.

Kblaze8855
03-14-2020, 02:22 PM
It was Nick Calathes.

tpols
03-14-2020, 02:24 PM
those hip thrusts may be the key to future strength building.

think about it, the most biological movement there is.

And using it subsequently to knock dudes out the way .

Kblaze8855
03-14-2020, 02:36 PM
I pulled the footage for that from a few videos on his workouts. I don’t mind saying I’m too soft for that. I barely did squats because I couldn’t get my form right and it made me nervous. I stuck to the basics. That dude out there like he has to fend off Darksied at sundown. I had a good natural frame so I looked pretty good just off the weight training we got playing football. I never put in work anything like that. I was trying to look good for hoes and stop getting pushed around by far white tackles. He’s pushing it to the limit.

FireDavidKahn
03-14-2020, 02:44 PM
Rashard Lewis was busted for PEDs during the 2009 Finals.

Rashard Lewis. One of the skinniest guys in the league.

Skinny means nothing.

I make no commentary on Giannis using or not, because I don't know.

But the idea that looking at someone's body and your visual impression as being a definitive indicator to the positive or negative is an incredibly inaccurate way of looking at things.
Roidshard Lewis:oldlol:

Didn't Hedo get busted for PEDS as well? That whole Magic team was juicing

tpols
03-14-2020, 02:58 PM
i was 165 lbs 6'3 ish a few years ago skinny like G. Now im closer to 200. All the weight went to my back and legs. i feel like a Brontosaurus stompin around.

warriorfan
03-14-2020, 03:04 PM
Op is a miserable fakkit

Kblaze8855
03-14-2020, 03:06 PM
I went from maybe 155 to a peak weight of 208(highest recorded when they listed it for football) over 3-4 years. I’m more than that now but it isn’t all muscle anymore.

imdaman99
03-14-2020, 03:14 PM
Looks like a lot of hard work and a lot of 12,000 calorie days :lol

Bronbron23
03-14-2020, 03:17 PM
lol. Black people don't have good genetics. If you have West African roots then you likely have great genetics for putting on lean muscle.

As for Giannis, ya his frame looks skinny and not great in the OP but he's not even finished going through puberty in that pic so moot point.
Most blacks in other parts of the world are descendants of the slave trade. Where do you think the slave trade took place? On top of west africans having good genetics white slave masters bread them. They basically took lebron james and serena williams and made them have kids so theyd have super workers to work there fields. So yes blacks have very good genetics.

superduper
03-14-2020, 03:26 PM
The roid + stiffarm + travelling style will never prevail

FromDowntown
03-14-2020, 03:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ES808mCXsAAz8SU?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ES808mCXsAEHaMo?format=jpg&name=small

:biggums:

Test?
HGH?
Anadrol?
Winstrol?
Trenbolone?

Giannabolic

It is compelling to say the least

WolfGang
03-14-2020, 03:57 PM
Giannis doesn't have to be on enhancements to get that body. He probably was a piss poor kid eating small portions. Going to the nba and eating high grade protein and all that jazz with the right training.

That being said. If I were an up and coming player and a lot of the best players and some of my teammates were using enhancers I would too. It's a competition, even against teammates for a spot. A hungry young man would do a lot to eat.

Meticode
03-14-2020, 04:35 PM
No one knows, so stop pretending that you do know.

Bronbron23
03-14-2020, 06:32 PM
No one knows, so stop pretending that you do know.
Probably the best answer here. Who knows really. U can have someone who looks like greek whos natural and then have someone who looks like lance Armstrong whos not. All i know for sure is that greeks physique is absolutely attainable naturally. Wether he is or not nobody knows but him

D.J.
03-14-2020, 10:53 PM
Lift weights for a few hours a day at 4-5x a week for 5 years, you’ll put on a good amount of muscle too.

FreezingTsmoove
03-14-2020, 11:08 PM
Giannis isnt even that big muscular wise

FireDavidKahn
03-14-2020, 11:26 PM
"Some of the best genetics in the world" + "the best training staff you can buy" + "the best nutrition in the world" + "6 years of training" + "having a pump in the gym" - "OP being an idiot" = must be steroids.

If it was so easy then any lanky dude could get as swole as Giannabol without any issues. How come NO ONE does? How come AD isn't close to Giannabolic?

It isn't "normal" for a dude to put on 50 pounds from his rookie year to now while staying incredibly lean the entire time...let alone for someone as lanky as Giannis

Stanley Kobrick
03-14-2020, 11:43 PM
you can always tell someone is on the juice when injuries start piling up. all natural players tend to stay healthier and better longevity

AirFederer
03-15-2020, 04:46 AM
you can always tell someone is on the juice when injuries start piling up. all natural players tend to stay healthier and better longevity
Wrong! Roids helps a ton for recovery, so it’s the opposite

Kblaze8855
03-15-2020, 08:26 AM
If it was so easy then any lanky dude could get as swole as Giannabol without any issues. How come NO ONE does? How come AD isn't close to Giannabolic?

It isn't "normal" for a dude to put on 50 pounds from his rookie year to now while staying incredibly lean the entire time...let alone for someone as lanky as Giannis

How many lanky guys actually attempt it?

You think Kevin Durant lifts weights like that?

If you do...you’re wrong.

50 pounds of muscle from 18-25 isn’t terribly shocking for someone who is trying to do it. Not taking about it. Actually working out like he does?

What do you think happens with someone lanky works out with heavy weights like a madman for 7 years while eating right to put on muscle? He doesn’t lift for the hell of it or without purpose. He has trainers helping him put on muscle.

You don’t just stay skinny for eternity and if you do it’s because you aren’t working that hard or eating right.

He was skinny . He didn’t have a Manute Bol frame that would make it hard to even lift heavy weights. He had a lot of room to add muscle. Asking why not everyone does it is like asking why everyone tall and athletic isn’t good at basketball. Not everyone puts in the same work for the same goals.

PJR
03-15-2020, 08:38 AM
Thread is full of morons who know nothing about resistance training and nutrition.

Bronbron23
03-15-2020, 10:40 AM
Thread is full of morons who know nothing about resistance training and nutrition.

This. Its extremely possible for someone with the genetics, work ethic snd discipline of greek to put on thst amount of muscle in a few years. Especially given his age. At that age you dont need test. his body would be flowing with tons of testosterone already.

I didnt start lifting until i was 18. I have good genetics but my diet was shit and i trained alot but at the time i didn't really know what i was doing. Even still in 3 years i went from 6'2 165 lbs to 215 lbs. I was in between 9-12% bf throughout that time. Now imagine having top of the line dietitians, trainers and even better genetics. It would be nothing to put that kind if muscle on.

Anyone saying he looks like hes on roids dosnt have a clue what they're talking about and should just stfu

superduper
03-15-2020, 12:54 PM
Classic case of basement dwelling, "WHY DOESN'T EVERY 7 FOOTER LOOK LIKE THAT" :roll:

FKAri
03-15-2020, 12:56 PM
How many lanky guys actually attempt it?

You think Kevin Durant lifts weights like that?

If you do...you’re wrong.

50 pounds of muscle from 18-25 isn’t terribly shocking for someone who is trying to do it. Not taking about it. Actually working out like he does?

What do you think happens with someone lanky works out with heavy weights like a madman for 7 years while eating right to put on muscle? He doesn’t lift for the hell of it or without purpose. He has trainers helping him put on muscle.

You don’t just stay skinny for eternity and if you do it’s because you aren’t working that hard or eating right.

He was skinny . He didn’t have a Manute Bol frame that would make it hard to even lift heavy weights. He had a lot of room to add muscle. Asking why not everyone does it is like asking why everyone tall and athletic isn’t good at basketball. Not everyone puts in the same work for the same goals.

KD actually did try to put on some weight when he was younger. He put on some but not much. Who knows how hard he went but KD also doesn't have a great frame for it.

superduper
03-15-2020, 01:00 PM
KD actually did try to put on some weight when he was younger. He put on some but not much. Who knows how hard he went but KD also doesn't have a great frame for it.

Giannis and KD have a similar frame with maybe KD being slightly more on the lankier side.

Giannis just went all out with the nutrition and training, very hard thing to overcome given your natural frame.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-15-2020, 01:22 PM
Not the biggest Giannis fan and actually think he's overrated... That being said, I doubt he's juicing.

I started lifting again about 4 years ago, and roughly 4 times a week. Focused on 2 muscle groups per day and ate protein close to a gram per my body weight. Since then, I've put on significant muscle and definition. Especially in my chest and back. With Giannis? He's got the best nutritionists and trainers pro ballers can buy...there's no way dude ISN'T put on mass. Especially if that's his goal. People here are bringing up Durant, but you can tell he isn't putting in that kind of work. And if he is...the guy's T levels must be shot.

imdaman99
03-15-2020, 01:30 PM
Giannis and KD have a similar frame with maybe KD being slightly more on the lankier side.

Giannis just went all out with the nutrition and training, very hard thing to overcome given your natural frame.

KD was always an elite shooter. Giannis not, so it would make sense for Giannis to bulk up if he was gonna go to war inside. So a bulked up KD would make him worse, his skinny frame kept him quick and slippery and he didn't have to battle down low, which would lead to more injuries. His skillset is fine with his frame, same with Giannis.

FKAri
03-15-2020, 03:03 PM

I just remember a lot of reports in KD's early years about KD's frustration in not being able to put on weight.

Spurs m8
03-15-2020, 03:14 PM
It's like LeRoid v.2

Complete with league turning a blind eye and all

Theres no reason Giannis can't do that naturally....just because most LeRoid stans are geeky little pencil necks, doesn't mean everyone is

Kblaze8855
03-15-2020, 03:15 PM
He tried putting on weight by eating a lot and not working out at all. He got up near 260 one summer then cut carbs and worked out to get back to about 245. For those of you really wondering why he doesn’t put on muscle it’s exactly the reason we have been telling you....

He doesn’t lift weights:

Growing up, he was around weight rooms but rarely in them. His size made the machines too cramped and the exercises too awkward. His on-court success made them seem like a waste of time. Why lift weights like that guy when he just put 38 points on that guy?

“You're like why do I need to go in there when I'm already playing well?” Durant said. “I'm already growing as a player with this size and this build.”

“Not everybody just wants to go in the weight room and lift,” Durant said. “You have to train your mind to know this is important for you, this is gonna help you in the long run. You just gotta stay disciplined.”But Durant is naturally intrigued by the nuances of basketball, easily bored by the constant of strength lifting. So he searched for other ways to train, like running sand-dunes.

A few summers ago, Durant picked up paddle-boarding. “It works at your core,” he said. “Your core and your balance. Because if you don't stay balanced, you fall in the water.”

Bronbron23
03-15-2020, 03:21 PM
I just remember a lot of reports in KD's early years about KD's frustration in not being able to put on weight.

Not everyone is the same. 2 guys with similar frames age and everything can respond very differently to stregth training. I trained with another guy on my college team around the same size and we did a shit ton of leg training at the time. My legs blew up fast and got crazy strong. His legs barely grew at all and he put on a little bit of muscle. To this day he still cant get good size on his legs.

People who train know this so i have to wonder if most of the people on here saying stuff like this have ever seriously trained.

FKAri
03-15-2020, 05:58 PM
He tried putting on weight by eating a lot and not working out at all.
I admire that work ethic.

Axe
10-04-2021, 06:00 AM
@eliteballer