03-15-2020, 01:21 AM
Kyrie sick fadeaway @ 1:05

omg Irving @ 3:55

DoctorP
03-15-2020, 01:39 AM
Irving was absolutely destroying shit in this game. on fire the whole game

Stanley Kobrick
03-15-2020, 01:44 AM
how come Kyrie was never guarded by Curry on defense but Kyrie always guarded Curry on defense? i never understood this. very fascinating to say the least

DoctorP
03-15-2020, 02:24 AM
how come Kyrie was never guarded by Curry on defense but Kyrie always guarded Curry on defense? i never understood this. very fascinating to say the least

Kerr didn't want him covering him I guess :lol

Axe
03-15-2020, 03:47 AM
From 3-1 to 3-4 real quick. 😹

Stanley Kobrick
03-15-2020, 06:07 AM
Kerr didn't want him covering him I guess :lol
oh wow

Phoenix
03-15-2020, 06:13 AM

Perhaps you missed Kyrie's clutch 3 on Curry at the end? Granted, Curry did contest the shot, it was just better offense.

Stanley Kobrick
03-15-2020, 06:18 AM
Perhaps you missed Kyrie's clutch 3 on Curry at the end? Granted, Curry did contest the shot, it was just better offense.
yes i remember that play, cavs ran a set play to get klay in a screen and get curry on kyrie. here is the moment if you don't remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-yh0hf7sBU

nevertheless. klay was originally guarding him again. not curry. which is odd for a umvp

Phoenix
03-15-2020, 06:45 AM
yes i remember that play, cavs ran a set play to get klay in a screen and get curry on kyrie. here is the moment if you don't remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-yh0hf7sBU

nevertheless. klay was originally guarding him again. not curry. which is odd for a umvp

I know how the play unfolded. I'm just saying, you asked the question of why Curry never defended Kyrie and the simple answer is, he can't( and the list of players who can't is miles long). Klay is a much better man defender and why he was often tasked with guarding Kyrie.

Also, shout out to Kevin Love at the end. Him and defense should rarely be in the same sentence , but he stuck to Curry there and forced a bad shot.

FromDowntown
03-15-2020, 11:02 AM
I know how the play unfolded. I'm just saying, you asked the question of why Curry never defended Kyrie and the simple answer is, he can't( and the list of players who can't is miles long). Klay is a much better man defender and why he was often tasked with guarding Kyrie.

Also, shout out to Kevin Love at the end. Him and defense should rarely be in the same sentence , but he stuck to Curry there and forced a bad shot.

And the block?

Oh, BLOCK BY JAMES!

DoctorP
03-15-2020, 11:19 AM
And the block?

Oh, BLOCK BY JAMES!

superhuman

Phoenix
03-15-2020, 11:22 AM
And the block?

Oh, BLOCK BY JAMES!

Why would I need to shout out the block? It's an iconic play. Love was way out of his depth defending Curry on the perimeter, and warrants a mention.

superduper
03-15-2020, 12:49 PM
Kyrie was an absolute monster in this series holy shit. Dude was on a mission and was not going to be stopped.

Axe
03-15-2020, 04:15 PM
After the postseason, kd who was on the verge of defeating them by one game in the wcf that year, had to swallow his pride and join the team just in order to attain his first-ever championship ring.