PDA

View Full Version : Understand this analogy, this is true

MoBe1Kanobi
03-15-2020, 02:47 AM
You trying to just go to the club or are you trying to go home with baddest bi*ch?

LeBron can always get in any club, usually leaves with a ratchet, couple times goes home with the baddest bi*ch

Mike always goes to the most exclusive clubs and always goes home with the baddest bi*ch

Kobe partys hard in any club JR Smith style and still goes home with the baddest bi*ch in the most exclusive club almost all the time

DoctorP
03-15-2020, 07:15 AM
You trying to just go to the club or are you trying to go home with baddest bi*ch?

LeBron can always get in any club, usually leaves with a ratchet, couple times goes home with the baddest bi*ch

Mike always goes to the most exclusive clubs and always goes home with the baddest bi*ch

Kobe partys hard in any club JR Smith style and still goes home with the baddest bi*ch in the most exclusive club almost all the time

https://media.tenor.com/images/862e32f7203547e0a84844de3dfafb73/tenor.gif

Stanley Kobrick
03-15-2020, 07:22 AM

scuzzy
03-15-2020, 07:24 AM
I don't think you understand what an analogy is

FKAri
03-15-2020, 01:20 PM
Kobe was a whiny passive aggressiveness beta male phaggit. He'd whine to management about needing more help. They'd then laugh him out of the room and Kobe would start dropping riddles in the media.

Then you have LeAlpha who literally barges into the board room with a stogie in his mouth and taps Magic on the shoulder and tells him to, "Step aside. I'll take it from here." He then proceeds to make his own trades, signings and deals. All with his dicc sprawled out on the table like an anaconda patiently waiting in the tall grass for its prey to slip up. Only low test pu$$ified coddled gender fluid micro pen1s holders would consider Kobe, MJ's failed Danny-Devito-from-Twins-esque twin over LeDong.

highwhey
03-15-2020, 01:52 PM
Kobe was a whiny passive aggressiveness beta male phaggit. He'd whine to management about needing more help. They'd then laugh him out of the room and Kobe would start dropping riddles in the media.

Then you have LeAlpha who literally barges into the board room with a stogie in his mouth and taps Magic on the shoulder and tells him to, "Step aside. I'll take it from here." He then proceeds to make his own trades, signings and deals. All with his dicc sprawled out on the table like an anaconda patiently waiting in the tall grass for its prey to slip up. Only low test pu$$ified coddled gender fluid micro pen1s holders would consider Kobe, MJ's failed Danny-Devito-from-Twins-esque twin over LeDong.

:roll:

scuzzy
03-15-2020, 01:56 PM

:applause::oldlol:

warriorfan
03-15-2020, 02:28 PM
Seems to check out

https://i.postimg.cc/PrVHMmHg/CA280-B37-CC46-4156-B404-4-C2-D15900-FF1.jpg

SpaceJam
03-16-2020, 05:00 AM

:roll: