PDA

View Full Version : THREE times today alone I checked my phone for NBA scores or NBA game times...

TheCorporation
03-15-2020, 06:12 PM
This is a sad state of affairs my fellow brothers. Let us all embrace together as basketball fans in this dark time. I truly hope the season resumes for a week of regular season before final playoff seedings are set. We will be in for a nice ride come to 2020 playoffs.

LET'S. GO. BOIS.

Axe
03-15-2020, 06:18 PM
Seriously, is the term 'postponed' non-existent to you? 🤔

TheCorporation
03-15-2020, 06:57 PM
Seriously, is the term 'postponed' non-existent to you? ��

What

Axe
03-15-2020, 07:25 PM
What
I mean i was referring to your thread's title when i asked that question earlier. So why would you still bother to check when you already know that the league had announced that they have suspended the season indefinitely. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me.

TheCorporation
03-15-2020, 07:54 PM
I mean i was referring to your thread's title when i asked that question earlier. So why would you still bother to check when you already know that the league had announced that they have suspended the season indefinitely. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me.

So you didn't get it. Good to know.

Axe
03-15-2020, 08:22 PM
So you didn't get it. Good to know.
Huh? Wtf? You didn't get my point either. Alright then.

TheCorporation
03-15-2020, 09:06 PM
Huh? Wtf? You didn't get my point either. Alright then.

Because I love basketball my reactions were based on a basic instinct. I am fully aware that the NBA season is postponed, that's the point...We good, G?

Axe
03-15-2020, 09:19 PM
Because I love basketball my reactions were based on a basic instinct. I am fully aware that the NBA season is postponed, that's the point...We good, G?
Chill, i know. Like i said i was talking about your thread's title, which i think is weird, not its OP or something and like you, I also do love basketball but then again, if you already know the season was postponed until further notice, then it just brings us back to my question.

Anyway, things are good. So carry on.

YoungDripKing
03-15-2020, 09:21 PM
If anything, this thread just illustrates how stupid you are lol.

TheCorporation
03-15-2020, 09:40 PM
If anything, this thread just illustrates how stupid you are lol.

Ingraham bb boi :lol

IllegalD
03-15-2020, 10:16 PM
Maybe try getting a semblance of a life.

Phoenix
03-15-2020, 10:21 PM
As much of a dolt as OP typically is, it is weird as **** right now. Not even just about NBA, but our lives in essence have been flipped on its head and I honestly don't know what's on the other side. I'm trying not to sound doom and gloom, but you have to admit this is some movie script shit thats dropped on our heads.

Axe
03-15-2020, 10:25 PM
Well, we're just all sad that the current events had to halt the league all of a sudden...

TheCorporation
03-15-2020, 11:03 PM
As much of a dolt as OP typically is, it is weird as **** right now. Not even just about NBA, but our lives in essence have been flipped on its head and I honestly don't know what's on the other side. I'm trying not to sound doom and gloom, but you have to admit this is some movie script shit thats dropped on our heads.

Thanks cutie pie

Phoenix
03-15-2020, 11:08 PM
Thanks cutie pie

Anytime cupcake

scuzzy
03-15-2020, 11:38 PM
i'm just pissed i'm not in school anymore, kids are getting mandatory 3 weeks off near me

we didn't get shit off for 9/11