PDA

View Full Version : If they're not able to finish the season will they still announce major awards?

AngelEyes
03-17-2020, 08:34 PM
MVP, defensive player of the year, coach of the year, rookie of the year, all NBA teams. . . will this all just go by the wayside? The way things currently stand I don't think they can resume the regular season, I think they would need to jump into the postseason by early June.

Walk on Water
03-17-2020, 09:15 PM
Delusional, there’s no NBA in June

highwhey
03-17-2020, 09:15 PM
Delusional, there’s no NBA in June

i called this first.

baudkarma
03-18-2020, 10:51 AM
It depends on where we are at the time. If we're over the hump and it appears that the worst of The Virus is behind us, then they'll announce the awards. It'll be a comforting sign that things are returning to normal.

If it's a raging epidemic and everything is shut down and we're turning McDonalds restaurants into emergency hospitals because there's no other place to put people... probably no announcement.

Stanley Kobrick
03-18-2020, 10:53 AM
i called this first.
you did, you called it first. good call

3ball
03-18-2020, 11:09 AM
the season will not resume

it's over

I view this as another loss for Lebron

3/17 championship frequency, worst of any top 10 candidate

and the guy team-hopped 3 times to the league favorite/Vegas favorite (the 15' Cavs were the league favorite before Kyrie's injury; Lakers became the Vegas favorite once AD arrived)

how can someone win so little despite all that help?? it's simple.. Bron-ball.... which results from lebron's ball-dominant skillset (inferior skillset to bigger winners)

iamgine
03-18-2020, 02:04 PM
There were enough games played to announce major awards so I think yes they will

superduper
03-18-2020, 02:36 PM
Most statsheets checked during gametime- Bran