PDA

View Full Version : Should Chris Dudley have charged?

Jay-B
03-28-2020, 10:22 PM
When shaq dunked on him, put his nuts in his face, then pushed him to the floor all in a 3 second motion. Dudley threw the ball at him, for me he should of for sure charged and took a swing at Shaq after all that.

https://youtu.be/0ICBi-ku-G0

bison
03-28-2020, 11:12 PM
I would have charged, even if it was a mountain of a man like Shaq. That’s not me talking tough either. I think my fuse would be lit had I been disrespected like that I wouldn’t be able to control it even if in all likelihood Shaq would have beat my ass

insidehoops
03-30-2020, 02:49 PM
Chris Dudley should have immediately retired from basketball. Them's the rules. .

imdaman99
03-30-2020, 05:00 PM
I remember being embarrassed and despised Shaq for offensive fouling his way to 30 points every game. I took great solace that a man that could not hit his FTs happened to hit shaq about 30-40 feet away with a 1 handed throw. Maybe he should have taken up shooting FTs with 1 hand, pretty sure the guy went to an IVY league school.

Jasper
03-31-2020, 10:02 AM
When shaq dunked on him, put his nuts in his face, then pushed him to the floor all in a 3 second motion. Dudley threw the ball at him, for me he should of for sure charged and took a swing at Shaq after all that.

https://youtu.be/0ICBi-ku-G0

90% of Shaq's career he basically did this by using his weight and strength to force position on players.

His lack of shooting a free throw shows his ultimate bball skills.

His last three years in the league the ref's did not allow it , and made him a average player....

live with it

EllEffEll
03-31-2020, 02:39 PM
Everybody did what they had to do, including the refs. Had Dudley not reacted, there would not have been a shower hot enough or long enough to wash that shame away. Nobody likes being Mozgov'd.

Shaq gave and took lots of abuse over the course of his career. I would even argue that he took more than he gave. Offensive aggression has traditionally been rewarded by the league for as long as I can remember as long as it isn't too far over the top.