PDA

View Full Version : Why do people say lebron is faster than mj?

Bronbron23
04-02-2020, 12:10 AM
Nick Wright talks this b.s all the time and i hear alot of other people say it too. In relation to basketball mj is much faster. Its not even an argument. In almost everything that requires speed in basketball mj is faster. The only aspect where bron may be faster is in a straight line full court situation. In every other aspect mj is faster.

Maybe a better to put it would be to say lebron is faster but mj is quicker.

warriorfan
04-02-2020, 12:40 AM
Nick Wright talks this b.s all the time and i hear alot of other people say it too. In relation to basketball mj is much faster. Its not even an argument. In almost everything that requires speed in basketball mj is faster. The only aspect where bron may be faster is in a straight line full court situation. In every other aspect mj is faster.

I’ve never heard this but don’t listen to Nick Wright. That guy is a dweeb. Like what you said LeBron might be a little faster down full court on a break but that’s it.

Walk on Water
04-02-2020, 01:50 AM
This is true. It’s possible Lebron is as fast on an open court but in terms of getting to your spots and covering your man, Jordan is faster.

Uncle Drew
04-02-2020, 03:22 AM
Faster, bigger, stronger, better.

ArbitraryWater
04-02-2020, 06:57 AM

well yea you said it.

lebron is faster.

mj is quicker. better first step, off the bounce agility.

Manny98
04-02-2020, 07:31 AM
Because LeBron is faster you moron

superduper
04-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Because Bran was the fastest to get to double the finals losses than wins.

Wally450
04-02-2020, 09:09 AM
I’ve never heard this but don’t listen to Nick Wright. That guy is a dweeb. Like what you said LeBron might be a little faster down full court on a break but that’s it.

Agreed. I stopped listening after I read 'Nick Wright'.

Walk on Water
04-02-2020, 10:06 AM
Faster, bigger, stronger, better.

You have 2 of those right, but not all 4.

Walk on Water
04-02-2020, 10:07 AM

I don’t know, he kinda moves like an old man most of the time.

JohnFreeman
04-02-2020, 10:12 AM
I am probably the biggest LeBron fan on this forum, but Jordan would beat him easily. Jordan would psyche him out before the race started, gain a massive lead and finish running backwards with his thumbs up staring at LeBron. This is hard to say, but us in the LeBron family have to acknowledge this and accept it. Jordan is simply better than LeBron at everything.

BIG FAN OF LEBRON, BIG FAN

Lebron23
04-02-2020, 10:32 AM
I am probably the biggest LeBron fan on this forum, but Jordan would beat him easily. Jordan would psyche him out before the race started, gain a massive lead and finish running backwards with his thumbs up staring at LeBron. This is hard to say, but us in the LeBron family have to acknowledge this and accept it. Jordan is simply better than LeBron at everything.

BIG FAN OF LEBRON, BIG FAN

Mr. Jabbar

Phoenix
04-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Lebron is faster end to end. MJ had a quicker first step, lateral movement, reflexes and footwork.

Nowoco
04-02-2020, 12:04 PM
There's no question when a team starts a downward spiral he leaves town faster than any player in NBA history.

MaxPlayer
04-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Imagine how fast Lebron would be if he didn't have that enormous beef log weighing him down...

Bronbron23
04-02-2020, 02:59 PM
Yeah nick is definitely a bish

Bronbron23
04-02-2020, 03:01 PM

But mj is quicker? So were in agreement?

ClipperRevival
04-02-2020, 03:33 PM
I would like to see a similar video of Bron's open court speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAwQjDQUs6c&t=146s

andgar923
04-02-2020, 05:32 PM

MJ is faster sprinting straight ahead as well.

ArbitraryWater
04-02-2020, 05:35 PM
MJ is faster sprinting straight ahead as well.

Lmao

AlternativeAcc.
04-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Yikes... Jordan fans concede that LeBron is more skilled and has much higher bball IQ so now they're clinging to raw athletic ability even though LeBron is the most gifted athlete of all time... literally.

But muh MJ faster doe! :oldlol:

These poor boomers love getting battered

Manny98
04-02-2020, 06:03 PM
https://youtu.be/FNaLIhzSYDI

TheCorporation
04-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Same reason they say he's a better scorer, passer, defender, rebounder...

Because he is.

RRR3
04-02-2020, 10:20 PM

Because he is.

:roll:

TheCorporation
04-02-2020, 11:18 PM
https://youtu.be/FNaLIhzSYDI

2009 LeBron was his athletic peak.

MJ wasn't even CLOSE to 2009 LBJ speed. Maybe 2018, but not 2009.

TheCorporation
04-02-2020, 11:23 PM
Zoomin

https://youtu.be/ulPIQthBffo

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 12:05 AM
Yikes... Jordan fans concede that LeBron is more skilled and has much higher bball IQ so now they're clinging to raw athletic ability even though LeBron is the most gifted athlete of all time... literally.

But muh MJ faster doe! :oldlol:

These poor boomers love getting battered

I dont know any non lebron stans that would say lebron is smarter or more skilled. Overall hes more athletic though ill give u that.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 12:08 AM

Because he is.

Nobody with any sense would say hes a better scorer or defender. Hes a better passer and rebounder though

Axe
04-03-2020, 12:17 AM
2009 LeBron was his athletic peak.
Ladies and gentlemen, the one who choked in the 2009 ecf. Great goat.

TheCorporation
04-03-2020, 12:19 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, the one who choked in the 2009 ecf. Great goat.

1-9

TheCorporation
04-03-2020, 12:20 AM
Nobody with any sense would say hes a better scorer or defender. Hes a better passer and rebounder though

Read my avy baby boi

And defense isnt even a question...LBJ > MJ

Axe
04-03-2020, 12:24 AM
1-9
2007 0-4 vs. spurs
2018 0-4 vs. warriors

Might as well suck that up into that big brain of yours if you even have one.

Turbo Slayer
04-03-2020, 12:24 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, the one who choked in the 2009 ecf. Great goat. Refer to this. LeBron scored 9 points in the 4th qtr. Did he choke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o4JDxQ0IE8

Axe
04-03-2020, 12:27 AM
Refer to this. LeBron scored 9 points in the 4th qtr. Did he choke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o4JDxQ0IE8
Possibly. They didn't win that game, despite having the homecourt advantage.

Turbo Slayer
04-03-2020, 12:28 AM
LeBron scored a potential clutch shot in the waning moments but unfortunately as history states, someone from the Magic made a huge bucket and won the game.

Axe
04-03-2020, 12:30 AM
LeBron scored a potential clutch shot in the waning moments but unfortunately as history states, someone from the Magic made a huge bucket and won the game.
He could have done better and the 2009 finals would have been a lot more interesting to see if it was a duel that pits the cavs against kobe's lakers.

Turbo Slayer
04-03-2020, 12:31 AM
Possibly. They didn't win that game, despite having the homecourt advantage. LeBron made a HUGE bucket at 5:35. It is unfortunately dismissed because well obviously, they lost of course. :facepalm

I wonder if history changes without that Magic player making a clutch shot.

TheCorporation
04-03-2020, 12:34 AM
2007 0-4 vs. spurs
2018 0-4 vs. warriors

Might as well suck that up into that big brain of yours if you even have one.
1-9 is real

Bye

Axe
04-03-2020, 12:35 AM
LeBron made a HUGE bucket at 5:35. It is unfortunately dismissed because well obviously, they lost of course. :facepalm

I wonder if history changes without that Magic player making a clutch shot.
Well, i guess you're right but by your last sentence, it just dawned on me that they weren't able to tighten his team's defense when it completely mattered the most.

1-9 is real

Bye
So redundant.

Period.

Turbo Slayer
04-03-2020, 12:35 AM
He could have done better and the 2009 finals would have been a lot more interesting to see if it was a duel that pits the cavs against kobe's lakers. Yeah most definitely. It would have been one of the greatest Finals matchups EVER. We were robbed of that matchup.

I think the Lakers still win though. They were not stopping for nobody lol. Maybe losing in the ECF was better than losing to Kobe in the Finals. That potential Finals loss to Kobe nonetheless could have stain LeBron´s legacy even further. Maybe it was a good thing. i dunno. :confusedshrug:

Axe
04-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Yeah most definitely. It would have been one of the greatest Finals matchups EVER. We were robbed of that matchup.

I think the Lakers still win though. They were not stopping for nobody lol. Maybe losing in the ECF was better than losing to Kobe in the Finals. That potential Finals loss could have stain LeBron´s legacy even further. Maybe it was a good thing. i dunno. :confusedshrug:
Who knows.

If that cavs team faced the lakers that same year, maybe they could have taken the finals series to 6 or 7 games, as opposed to just 5 games by the magic.

Well, it doesn't really matter now that he has 3 championship rings already.

Turbo Slayer
04-03-2020, 12:44 AM
Well, i guess you're right but by your last sentence, it just dawned on me that they weren't able to tighten his team's defense when it completely mattered the most.

So redundant.

Period. Dont bother responding to that troll. He wouldnt last a month on realgm with the moderators. Realgm is where the respected posters are at.

I swear im one of the few LeBron fans that are actually rational. Lol.

Axe
04-03-2020, 12:46 AM
Dont bother responding to that troll. He wouldnt last a month on realgm. Realgm is where the respected posters are at.

I swear im one of the few LeBron fans that are actually rational. Lol.
Yeah i know that you're honestly a nice guy. 👍

Just don't be like them.

Turbo Slayer
04-03-2020, 12:49 AM
Yeah i know that you're honestly a nice guy. ��

Just don't be like them. I will try not to be like them. Thanks for the compliment bro.

:cheers: But who knows? A year later, I could be just like them lol. :cheers:

Axe
04-03-2020, 12:51 AM
I will try not to be like them. Thanks for the compliment bro.

:cheers: But who knows? A year later, I could be just like them lol. :cheers:
*Knock on wood*

Haha lmao don't. No need for you to do that.

Turbo Slayer
04-03-2020, 12:53 AM
*Knock on wood*

Haha lmao don't. No need for you to do that. :oldlol: Anyways midnight is approaching real fast. I gotta get some sleep. See you later!

Axe
04-03-2020, 12:57 AM
:oldlol: Anyways midnight is approaching real fast. I gotta get some sleep. See you later!
Ok have a good sleep buddy.

Phoenix
04-03-2020, 07:33 AM
So redundant.

Period.

Lol. You see what I was referring to a few weeks back.

Axe
04-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Lol. You see what I was referring to a few weeks back.
About what?

Phoenix
04-03-2020, 08:43 AM
About what?

The trolling and overall discourse on this forum.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 10:00 AM
I disagree buts its not like its not close. Miami lebron was as good defensively as mj best version. Mj was consistently better though.

andgar923
04-03-2020, 10:05 AM
I disagree buts its not like its not close. Miami lebron was as good defensively as mj best version. Mj was consistently better though.

I think MJ and Bron are close in the open court. Bron is a great athlete and has a longer stride. But he aint close to MJ in regards to overall quickness. Honestly, I don't think Bron is as quick as Zion. Zion is scary quick, he has 6'4 200 pound quickness.

Which reminds me of something I've always argued regarding quickness.

Some players are big and slow on the open court but their moves are quick AF, one player that comes to mind is Zach Randolph. That big ol blob was as slow as a snail. But had quick head fakes, up and under, hooks, etc.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 10:34 AM
I think MJ and Bron are close in the open court. Bron is a great athlete and has a longer stride. But he aint close to MJ in regards to overall quickness. Honestly, I don't think Bron is as quick as Zion. Zion is scary quick, he has 6'4 200 pound quickness.

Which reminds me of something I've always argued regarding quickness.

Some players are big and slow on the open court but their moves are quick AF, one player that comes to mind is Zach Randolph. That big ol blob was as slow as a snail. But had quick head fakes, up and under, hooks, etc.

Yeah zion is scary quick at his size. As far as bron snd mj i do think mj is a better defender mostly for the reason that hes quicker than bron. I think the reason why lebron makes it close is because of his versatility on the defensive end. He can legit gaurd 1 to 4. I dont know why people say 1 to 5. He cant gaurd centers really.

ArbitraryWater
04-03-2020, 10:37 AM
He could have done better and the 2009 finals would have been a lot more interesting to see if it was a duel that pits the cavs against kobe's lakers.

dont be dumb

he didnt choke that game

he did everything right in order to get the W

andgar923
04-03-2020, 10:52 AM
Yeah zion is scary quick at his size. As far as bron snd mj i do think mj is a better defender mostly for the reason that hes quicker than bron. I think the reason why lebron makes it close is because of his versatility on the defensive end. He can legit gaurd 1 to 4. I dont know why people say 1 to 5. He cant gaurd centers really.

Oh.. Bron isn't close to MJ defensively.

When Bron wants to he can be great, not sure if he's as great as MJ when he wants to tho, but still great.

There are a number of issues with Bron's defence which I won't get into, but quickness isn't one of them. You can be a great defender without being quick. One needs to know angles, have discipline but more importantly have a high IQ with timing.

Bron has some of those, but lacks perhaps the biggest one of all... willingness.

A great defender is willing to put in the work more often than not. As you alluded, Bron at times doesn't always go hard on defense which automatically takes him down.

A great defender is non stop, doesn't care if they get beat, doesn't care if they're slower, they have a dog mentality. Which is why some non athletic players have been great defenders consistently. Why players past their prime can still be great defenders even if they get beat from time to time. A great defender will still get beat, but at least won't disrupt the team's overall defensive schemes. And what we see with Bron is him disrupting his team's defensive schemes time and time again. His IQ, willingness to defend cause the schemes to break down at times. Mistakes happen, but a great defensive player will minimize those mistakes.

I remember people laughed at Joel Anthony's stats when he was with the Heat, or Kwame Brown's impact defensively. They didn't always get the block, didn't always shut down their man. But they positioned themselves to be at the right place at the right time more often than not to help their team defensively. Either deter a shot, or disrupt the offence in some fashion which is the sign of a good-great defender.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 11:24 AM
Oh.. Bron isn't close to MJ defensively.

When Bron wants to he can be great, not sure if he's as great as MJ when he wants to tho, but still great.

There are a number of issues with Bron's defence which I won't get into, but quickness isn't one of them. You can be a great defender without being quick. One needs to know angles, have discipline but more importantly have a high IQ with timing.

Bron has some of those, but lacks perhaps the biggest one of all... willingness.

A great defender is willing to put in the work more often than not. As you alluded, Bron at times doesn't always go hard on defense which automatically takes him down.

A great defender is non stop, doesn't care if they get beat, doesn't care if they're slower, they have a dog mentality. Which is why some non athletic players have been great defenders consistently. Why players past their prime can still be great defenders even if they get beat from time to time. A great defender will still get beat, but at least won't disrupt the team's overall defensive schemes. And what we see with Bron is him disrupting his team's defensive schemes time and time again. His IQ, willingness to defend cause the schemes to break down at times. Mistakes happen, but a great defensive player will minimize those mistakes.

I remember people laughed at Joel Anthony's stats when he was with the Heat, or Kwame Brown's impact defensively. They didn't always get the block, didn't always shut down their man. But they positioned themselves to be at the right place at the right time more often than not to help their team defensively. Either deter a shot, or disrupt the offence in some fashion which is the sign of a good-great defender.
Yeah i think brons defensively effort in the last few years has hurt his defensive reputation. For a stretch in his prime though it was pretty good. He made a bunch of defensive teams and was a dpoy candidate.

Your right though mj was always engaged defensively. even at 40

andgar923
04-03-2020, 11:34 AM
Yeah i think brons defensively effort in the last few years has hurt his defensive reputation. For a stretch in his prime though it was pretty good. He made a bunch of defensive teams and was a dpoy candidate.

Your right though mj was always engaged defensively. even at 40

Im bout to get tons of hate... but I thought he was overrated while in his defensive prime.

Imo it's about consistency and effort. You can't get a nod for some possessions when you're not focused most of the game. Defensively lapses and mistakes aren't excusable. Like I mentioned, you don't need to be a stopper to be a great defender as long as you don't disrupt the defensive schemes you're doing your job. But he wasn't focused enough to avoid disrupting the defensive schemes. I get it, lapses will happen. But a great defensive player minimizes these lapses. Was he great? at times. Was he deserving of DPOY? naw, perhaps 2nd team, but not DPOY over some other more deserving players.

I hate to bring it up but the meme of Bron getting pushed to his spot is a small example of his career.

Mistakes do happen, mental lapses happen, bad positioning happen to every player. But that lapse is more common for him (imo) to be considered with MJ.

Aint saying MJ was perfect, but he minimized his mistakes far more than Bron.

Hate to sound like Im hating (I'm not) but while he's great, he aint MJ great. MJ is All Defensive 1st team, I'd say Bron is 2nd at his best... when he wants to be.

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2020, 11:57 AM
He's not faster, quicker, or a higher leaper. Doesn't have the same stamina, and definitely not the same lateral or anticipatory speed. He's bigger, but pound for pound might not even be stronger either. People get into full blown hyperbole about athletic human evolution. Let alone in such short periods of time like 20 - 30 years.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Im bout to get tons of hate... but I thought he was overrated while in his defensive prime.

Imo it's about consistency and effort. You can't get a nod for some possessions when you're not focused most of the game. Defensively lapses and mistakes aren't excusable. Like I mentioned, you don't need to be a stopper to be a great defender as long as you don't disrupt the defensive schemes you're doing your job. But he wasn't focused enough to avoid disrupting the defensive schemes. I get it, lapses will happen. But a great defensive player minimizes these lapses. Was he great? at times. Was he deserving of DPOY? naw, perhaps 2nd team, but not DPOY over some other more deserving players.

I hate to bring it up but the meme of Bron getting pushed to his spot is a small example of his career.

Mistakes do happen, mental lapses happen, bad positioning happen to every player. But that lapse is more common for him (imo) to be considered with MJ.

Aint saying MJ was perfect, but he minimized his mistakes far more than Bron.

Hate to sound like Im hating (I'm not) but while he's great, he aint MJ great. MJ is All Defensive 1st team, I'd say Bron is 2nd at his best... when he wants to be.

Yeah i definitely think your hating a bit. Bron was first team defence 5 years straight during his prime. He was pretty quick laterally. then he gaurded rose straight up when rose was in god mode. Thats pretty impressive for someone brons size wh can gaurd fowards aswell.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 12:14 PM
He's not faster, quicker, or a higher leaper. Doesn't have the same stamina, and definitely not the same lateral or anticipatory speed. He's bigger, but pound for pound might not even be stronger either. People get into full blown hyperbole about athletic human evolution. Let alone in such short periods of time like 20 - 30 years.

I dont know. In the open court id say bron was a little faster and He gets up higher of one foot. Mj gets up higher off 2 though. Mj also had quicker hops as he was just quicker in general.

And yeah mj is known for his underrated strength but hes not stronger than bron. Hes tougher though.

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2020, 12:15 PM
Yeah i definitely think your hating a bit. Bron was first team defence 5 years straight during his prime. He was pretty quick laterally. then he gaurded rose straight up when rose was in god mode. Thats pretty impressive for someone brons size wh can gaurd fowards aswell.
This is tell tale you don't know what you're talking about. It's a much over exaggerated brief moment in LeBron's defensive career.

LeBron merely stayed in front of Derrick by sagging, and contested someone who didn't want to take any jumpers. Let alone with a 6'8 guy guarding him.

With no offensive threats or distractions around him for the Heat to pay attention to ... Miami had Bron face him up, yet had Wade hedging / shading in driving lanes (leaving Keith Bogans LMAO because he's a non-factor) and Joel Anthony / Bosh / Haslem zoned up near the rim.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 12:48 PM
This is tell tale you don't know what you're talking about. It's a much over exaggerated brief moment in LeBron's defensive career.

LeBron merely stayed in front of Derrick by sagging, and contested someone who didn't want to take any jumpers. Let alone with a 6'8 guy guarding him.

With no offensive threats or distractions around him for the Heat to pay attention to ... Miami had Bron face him up, yet had Wade hedging / shading in driving lanes (leaving Keith Bogans LMAO because he's a non-factor) and Joel Anthony / Bosh / Haslem zoned up near the rim.
Go back and watch that series its not a myth at all. He played great defence on him. He was engaged and moving his feet. Yeah he could sag off a bit because of roses suspect jumper but he still played great defense. Its ok to admit it. It dosnt take anything away from mj defensively by doing so.

andgar923
04-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Go back and watch that series its not a myth at all. He played great defence on him. He was engaged and moving his feet. Yeah he could sag off a bit because of roses suspect jumper but he still played great defense. Its ok to admit it. It dosnt take anything away from mj defensively by doing so.

But stating that Im hating by focusing on a specific moment isn't a good argument.

Vino24
04-03-2020, 12:58 PM
LeBron is faster

Stanley Kobrick
04-03-2020, 01:00 PM
lebron has quicker footwork, first step, post play. michael had better floor to floor top end speed. although we have to remember Lebron has 50 pounds more weight than Jordan, which makes Lebron's speed even more impressive

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 01:04 PM
But stating that Im hating by focusing on a specific moment isn't a good argument.

It was just an example of lebrons elite defense during that span. He played defense like that fairly consistently throughout that span. That was just one of the more well known times.

I agree with you that it wasnt as consistent as mj who was like that all the time. Practice, pick up games ect. Bron had times during that stretch where he wasnt as engaged. 2011 finals come to mind. Overall though he was pretty damn good on that end.

You make fair points so im fine with you saying mj is better but acting like bron wasnt close is a bit ridiculous.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 01:05 PM
LeBron is faster

But mj is quicker right?

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 01:06 PM
lebron has quicker footwork, first step, post play. michael had better floor to floor top end speed. although we have to remember Lebron has 50 pounds more weight than Jordan, which makes Lebron's speed even more impressive

Dude you should automatically be disqualified to comment on this subject for your first sentence

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2020, 01:10 PM
This has nothing to do with Jordan.

I'm talking about how over exaggerated that defense on MVP Derrick Rose was. It was a team effort. That Heat team was amazing defensively, particularly when they turned it up in the playoffs.

And it was minimal amounts of time Bron even guarded Derrick. LeBron got all the credit by casuals who don't understand, because he was merely the man standing in front of Derrick during those moments. It was a team defensive effort, and Chicago had NO LEGIT offensive weapons besides Derrick.

This wasn't even some man to man smothering defensive effort as we saw with Mike and Scottie on a Mount Rushmore player like Magic in the 1991 Finals. It's highly exaggerated.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 01:22 PM
This has nothing to do with Jordan.

I'm talking about how over exaggerated that defense on MVP Derrick Rose was. It was a team effort. That Heat team was amazing defensively, particularly when they turned it up in the playoffs.

And it was minimal amounts of time Bron even guarded Derrick. LeBron got all the credit by casuals who don't understand, because he was merely the man standing in front of Derrick during those moments. It was a team defensive effort, and Chicago had NO LEGIT offensive weapons besides Derrick.

This wasn't even some man to man smothering defensive effort as we saw with Mike and Scottie on a Mount Rushmore player like Magic in the 1991 Finals. It's highly exaggerated.

Of course it was a team effort. Even with great defenders its usually a team effort that does the job. Shit mj had one of the best defensive team help ever.

That 1991 finals is a perfect example and a terrible point. Magic was giving mj problems because of his size. Magic didnt have any problems until pip took over the defensive assignment.

superduper
04-03-2020, 01:22 PM
Dude you should automatically be disqualified to comment on this subject for your first sentence

More like the first four words.

Uncle Drew
04-03-2020, 01:23 PM
Dude you should automatically?

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Dude you should automatically?

I think he ment the first 4 words of who i was responding to. It was "bron has faster footwork"

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 01:59 PM

True

superduper
04-03-2020, 02:06 PM
I think he ment the first 4 words of who i was responding to. It was "bron has faster footwork"

Don't mind Uncle Drew, he tries his hardest to comprehend basic things but sometimes it's not enough.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 02:12 PM
Don't mind Uncle Drew, he tries his hardest to comprehend basic things but sometimes it's not enough.

Shiiiiit thats cold bruh :oldlol:

aj1987
04-03-2020, 02:28 PM
Shiiiiit thats cold bruh :oldlol:

I swear, Samurai and the other MJ turd would rather let their entire family for a horrific death, over admitting the fact that MJ is not the greatest at everything. Beyond pathetic.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 03:14 PM
I think mj is better by a small margin but i like both. It seems like both sides have stans that are in denial about their guy. I find both annoying to be honest. Its impossible to have a rational conversation with these people.

Turbo Slayer
04-03-2020, 03:15 PM
I think mj is better by a small margin but i like both. It seems like both sides have stans that are in denial about their guy. I find both annoying to be honest. Its impossible to have a rational conversation with these people. Well you can with me.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 03:38 PM
Well you can with me.

Yeah you seem like a rational mj fan. Theres a few on here that are impossible to talk to. 3ball is one. Dude wont give pip or phil any credit for mj's and the bulls success. On the bron side of things theres a couole guys as bad as 3ball. Many is one of them. Hes probably actually worse than 3ball. At least 3ball comes with facts or decent rationales. Guys like many just troll and shit

Turbo Slayer
04-03-2020, 03:41 PM
Yeah you seem like a rational mj fan. Theres a few on here that are impossible to talk to. 3ball is one. Dude wont give pip or phil any credit for mj's and the bulls success. On the bron side of things theres a couole guys as bad as 3ball. Many is one of them. Hes probably actually worse than 3ball. At least 3ball comes with facts or decent rationales. Guys like many just troll and shit

I totally get what you are saying. Many guys on this forum won't listen to reason and evidence. Its so frustrating as a poster to see these guys just troll for no good reason. 3ball is not bad actually.

tanibanana
04-03-2020, 09:32 PM
LeBron is no question being faster. Absolutely way faster.
Though I would say Jordan is quicker in movements.
LeBron is faster in straight runs or open court. But lateral movements and moving in and around screens its Jordan.

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2020, 09:41 PM
LeBron is no question being faster. Absolutely way faster.

No, absolutely no.

:oldlol:

Jordan ran a 4.3 40 yard dash. That's what Mike Vick ran. LeBron ran a 4.4.

He's not faster, or quicker. He's bigger. That's it. Doesn't have a higher vertical either. Doesn't have the same level of body control, and dexterity. Footwork is much slower. Lateral movement? Not even close. IDK if even definitively if he's actually stronger.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 09:50 PM
No, absolutely no.

He's not faster, or quicker. He's bigger. That's it. Doesn't have a higher vertical either. Doesn't have the same level of body control, and dexterity. Footwork is much slower. Lateral movement? Not even close. IDK if even definitively if he's actually stronger.

Mj is known for his strength but id say bron is a bit stronger. Mj is definitely quicker and as far as whos faster in the open court its close and debatable. As far as vertical mj is a better leaper off 2 but lebron is better off one although its close. Overall id say mj is a better leaper just because hes elite off one and two and bron is just elite of one. Mj also has quicker hops and a better second jump. Mj used to dunk on guys off a hop step. Im not sure ive ever seen bron do that.

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Mj is known for his strength but id say bron is a bit stronger. Mj is definitely quicker and as far as whos faster in the open court its close and debatable. As far as vertical mj is a better leaper off 2 but lebron is better off one although its close. Overall id say mj is a better leaper just because hes elite off one and two and bron is just elite of one. Mj also has quicker hops and a better second jump. Mj used to dunk on guys off a hop step. Im not sure ive ever seen bron do that.
Exactly. Especially the part about fast twitch jumping, in game, particularly off hop stops.

Bronbron23
04-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Exactly. Especially the part about fast twitch jumping, in game, particularly off hop stops.

Yeah you still dont see many guys dunking on dudes off a hop step. Mj did it all the time even on bigs. Zion actually has the potential to be able to do it. He has insanely quick hops for someone his size.

PP34Deuce
04-03-2020, 11:05 PM
People show their hate for lebron if they think jordan is as strong as lebron. As far as SG I'd say wade was probably stronger than prime MJ. Lebron is a step faster north south. Jordan is quicker.

Mr Feeny
04-04-2020, 02:31 AM
Jordan has a higher vertical leap and is much quicker. Their 40 yard dash numbers are online. Jordan has the quickest figure in history. Westbrook never has his recorded or I suspect he would have challenged him.

Lebron is significantly bigger so he's stronger, but that doesn't matter in MJ' case since he had the fadeaway. His game in the post wasn't to back his opponent down with sheer force ala Shaq; he had the footwork and fadeaway to get an open look any time he wanted.

Smoke117
04-04-2020, 02:33 AM
No, absolutely no.

I'm honest surprised you even care? I'm pretty sure caring about how some coloreds running fast or not isn't going to go over well in your klan meetings? Pretty sure they aren't so keen on your obsession with Michael Jordan either. I guess you keep that secret tight to your pasty white chops, no?

Mr Feeny
04-04-2020, 02:33 AM
People show their hate for lebron if they think jordan is as strong as lebron. As far as SG I'd say wade was probably stronger than prime MJ. Lebron is a step faster north south. Jordan is quicker.

This is almost laughable. On what basis is Wade stronger? Wade himself wouldn't begin to argue that he was stronger than Jordan.

Plenty of bigger guys including Artest and Horry said that Jordan was the strongest guard they ever faced. They kept reiterating that he "didnt feel like a guard" because of his strength.

It doesn't make him stronger than a power forward or a strong small forward like Lebron but he was definitely much stronger than freaking Dwyane Wade.

Smoke117
04-04-2020, 02:45 AM
This is almost laughable. On what basis is Wade stronger? Wade himself wouldn't begin to argue that he was stronger than Jordan.

Plenty of bigger guys including Artest and Horry said that Jordan was the strongest guard they ever faced. They kept reiterating that he "didnt feel like a guard" because of his strength.

It doesn't make him stronger than a power forward or a strong small forward like Lebron but he was definitely much stronger than freaking Dwyane Wade.

lol Wade is clearly stronger than Jordan...especially if were talking a pre comeback Jordan. A pre comeback Jordan was walking around at 200 while Wade was around that from his rookie season. He was going around at 228 2009+. Wade is clearly a stronger player than Jordan pound for pound. Does that make him better? Obviously not, but Wade is clearly a stronger player, period, dumb ass. Learn basketball and reality, dumb shit. Wade is arguable one of the strongest sg's ever and much stronger than most sf's throughout his career.

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2020, 03:22 AM
Stronger based on what? It certainly wasn't strength of body in terms of durability.

Smoke117
04-04-2020, 03:48 AM
Stronger based on what? It certainly wasn't strength of body in terms of durability.

Based on what? Physics and reality, Coach. Two concepts outside the realm of an obsessive Stan like yours understanding. I think we are all just baffled by how a racist scumbag like you is so in love with a nikka like Mike in the first place. :oldlol:

Axe
04-04-2020, 03:51 AM
Based on what? Physics and reality, Coach. Two concepts outside the realm of an obsessive Stan like yours conception.
Lol back on track now after the banishment, aren't ya?

Smoke117
04-04-2020, 03:52 AM
Lol back on track now after the banishment, aren't ya?

And who are you again? Clearly this not your first account.

Axe
04-04-2020, 03:56 AM
And who are you again? Clearly this not your first account.
With this question, i think that it's apparent that guessing what you think is right would make you feel better.

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2020, 04:10 AM
I’m not arguing one or the other let alone defining so aggressively who is stronger lol there is no conclusive evidence to take it in either direction. Only thing strength wise I can truly based the comparison on is strength of mind and body. And one of these guys isn’t near as durable as the other.

Smoke117
04-04-2020, 04:12 AM
I’m not arguing one or the other let alone defining so aggressively who is stronger lol there is no conclusive evidence to take it in either direction. Only thing strength wise I can truly based the comparison on is strength of mind and body. And one of these guys isn’t near as durable as the other.

Chris Mullin is stronger than both combined in that regard, no? White power and all, yes?

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2020, 04:15 AM
Chris Mullin is stronger than both combined in that regard, no? White power and all, yes?
Is white power like the same thing as black excellence, no? And no because Mullin wasn’t as durable nor was his duties or need for production as taxing.

Smoke117
04-04-2020, 04:17 AM
Coach is the kind of guy who runs his mouth with racist bullshit while he simultaneously goes to the gym picking out nikkas to ream his wife.

Bronbron23
04-04-2020, 12:56 PM
lol Wade is clearly stronger than Jordan...especially if were talking a pre comeback Jordan. A pre comeback Jordan was walking around at 200 while Wade was around that from his rookie season. He was going around at 228 2009+. Wade is clearly a stronger player than Jordan pound for pound. Does that make him better? Obviously not, but Wade is clearly a stronger player, period, dumb ass. Learn basketball and reality, dumb shit. Wade is arguable one of the strongest sg's ever and much stronger than most sf's throughout his career.
Not sure how you figure that. Theres no determining who was stronger between Wade and second 3 peat mj. They were close in size and muscle mass. Wade might of been 15 lbs heavier but that dosnt alwsys equal stronger. All i know is theres plenty of players who've attested to mj's freakish strength and i cant recall anyone whos described wade like that. Hes obviously athletic and strong though so like i said who knows.

Replay32
04-04-2020, 02:47 PM
I'll have to give the slight edge to Lebron from end to end. It's very close. Lebron is taller and has longer strides. MJ is quicker than Lebron. Young Lebron was quick as hell tho.

Here's an example of lebron's speed when he was younger. This entire video is insane TBH. Dude was in his bag. 2009 Bron was something special.

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=68

His 1st step not MJ, but dude wasn't exactly a snail

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=160

Splitting the defense

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=205

Cutting on a give and go

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=225

In and out dribble

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=366

Rip talking about his speed and quickness

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=291

Bronbron23
04-04-2020, 04:17 PM
I'll have to give the slight edge to Lebron from end to end. It's very close. Lebron is taller and has longer strides. MJ is quicker than Lebron. Young Lebron was quick as hell tho.

Here's an example of lebron's speed when he was younger. This entire video is insane TBH. Dude was in his bag. 2009 Bron was something special.

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=68

His 1st step not MJ, but dude wasn't exactly a snail

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=160

Splitting the defense

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=205

Cutting on a give and go

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=225

In and out dribble

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=366

Rip talking about his speed and quickness

https://youtu.be/4WZ4GtJQclw?t=291

Yeah i dont think anyone is saying bron isnt quick hes just not as quick as mj. Young bron was quick especially at his size but young mj was stupid quick. He would blow by his defender and dunk before you could blink. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Z22PZhF10

andgar923
04-05-2020, 12:22 PM
Yeah i dont think anyone is saying bron isnt quick hes just not as quick as mj. Young bron was quick especially at his size but young mj was stupid quick. He would blow by his defender and dunk before you could blink. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Z22PZhF10

This.

Lebron is a freak athlete for any size and is one of the fastest players ever regardless of size/position. I have agreed that MJ and Bron in a straight race is close which is an incredibly compliment onto itself. But MJ was blowing by people even in the late 90s past his physical prime.

It shouldn't be taken as an insult to Bron or a diss to state he wasn't as fast MJ in the open court.

SamuraiSWISH
04-05-2020, 01:49 PM
Once again ...

Jordan ran a 4.3
LeBron ran a 4.4

Even with a basketball he’s not faster. I don’t know where this nonsense started. Bigger? Yes. Stronger? Maybe. Faster? Um no.

1987_Lakers
04-05-2020, 02:10 PM
Once again ...

Jordan ran a 4.3
LeBron ran a 4.4

Even with a basketball he’s not faster. I don’t know where this nonsense started. Bigger? Yes. Stronger? Maybe. Faster? Um no.

If those 40 times are correct, the fact that they are so close despite LeBron being 40 pounds heavier should tell you how much of a better athlete LeBron is. LeBron is basically a taller, stronger version of MJ.

LAmbruh
04-05-2020, 02:34 PM
If those 40 times are correct, the fact that they are so close despite LeBron being 40 pounds heavier should tell you how much of a better athlete LeBron is. LeBron is basically a taller, stronger version of MJ.

yep, MJ should be leaps and bounds faster at his frail weight but he's not

Lebron is a tank and still has the athletic edge, crazy gym rat and hard worker

red1
04-05-2020, 03:25 PM

plus less of a granny-cheating sociopath.

SamuraiSWISH
04-05-2020, 03:35 PM

I didn’t say LeBron wasn’t an other worldly amazing athlete, I said he’s not as fast as Jordan. And he’s clearly not. He’s also not as quick. There’s only a 2 to 3 inch height difference between them. It’s not absurdly different.

RRR3
04-05-2020, 03:37 PM
Once again ...

Jordan ran a 4.3
LeBron ran a 4.4

Did this guy just say LeBron is "maybe" stronger than Jordan? :roll:

HoopsNY
04-05-2020, 04:07 PM
This is an interesting discussion. LeBron earlier on his career was one of the fastest players anyone ever saw, especially at his size. To be 6'8" and 240+ lbs and fly the way he did was remarkable to watch. Having said that, MJ was earlier, but I think for a shorter period of time. Between 1984-1988, MJ seemed to have unmatched speed and quickness of anyone in NBA history. But that was a short amount of time. After getting beaten up by the Pistons physically, over and over, MJ seemed to have lost a step in addition to gaining some weight. But early MJ was faster than LeBron at any point of his career, though it is close. Quickness is where MJ is unmatched.

Not sure if anyone has read this article from 1983, but have a read: https://www.nytimes.com/1983/12/26/sports/jordan-settles-into-success-as-a-tar-heel.html

The article mentions: "He is a well-proportioned, 6-foot- 6-inch, 190-pounder who can play either guard or forward. He is fast, having run the 40-yard dash in 4.3 seconds. He is strong and a good jumper, which enables him to play against forwards a few inches taller."

But I do believe that level of speed was short lived.

TheCorporation
04-05-2020, 04:09 PM

And a better defender, passer, leader, rebounder with a higher IQ?

Yikes

TheCorporation
04-05-2020, 04:11 PM
This is an interesting discussion. LeBron earlier on his career was one of the fastest players anyone ever saw, especially at his size. To be 6'8" and 240+ lbs and fly the way he did was remarkable to watch. Having said that, MJ was earlier, but I think for a shorter period of time. Between 1984-1988, MJ seemed to have unmatched speed and quickness of anyone in NBA history. But that was a short amount of time. After getting beaten up by the Pistons physically, over and over, MJ seemed to have lost a step in addition to gaining some weight. But early MJ was faster than LeBron at any point of his career, though it is close. Quickness is where MJ is unmatched.

Not sure if anyone has read this article from 1983, but have a read: https://www.nytimes.com/1983/12/26/sports/jordan-settles-into-success-as-a-tar-heel.html

The article mentions: "He is a well-proportioned, 6-foot- 6-inch, 190-pounder who can play either guard or forward. He is fast, having run the 40-yard dash in 4.3 seconds. He is strong and a good jumper, which enables him to play against forwards a few inches taller."

But I do believe that level of speed was short lived.

Are you grateful that Pippen saved Jordan's career? Take a second to embark on reality. I'll post FACTS, then you respond

MJ made 3 playoffs before Pippen and played 10 playoff games. He won ONE game. He was 1-9.

Then Pippen comes along and MJ wins 6 chips

MJ plays 2 more years without Pippen again and wins zero playoff games.

In 5 years w/o Pip, MJ won 1 playoff game
In 6 years w/ Pip, MJ won 24 playoff games

Are you grateful for Pippen?

HoopsNY
04-05-2020, 04:14 PM
Are you grateful that Pippen saved Jordan's career? Take a second to embark on reality. I'll post FACTS, then you respond

MJ made 3 playoffs before Pippen and played 10 playoff games. He won ONE game. He was 1-9.

Hi TheCorporation, maybe post these questions in another post? I'll be happy to respond! Sorry I just want to stay on topic.

TheCorporation
04-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Hi TheCorporation, maybe post these questions in another post? I'll be happy to respond! Sorry I just want to stay on topic.

Deflecting eh? Sounds like 3ball to me....

HoopsNY
04-05-2020, 04:17 PM
Deflecting eh? Sounds like 3ball to me....

I'm not 3ball, lol. I just want to maintain the OP topic at hand, which was about why people consider Lebron a faster player than Mj. I believe it is a valid question, but don't want it to get lost in a sea of comments that come as a result of other topics.

TheCorporation
04-05-2020, 04:18 PM
I'm not 3ball, lol. I just want to maintain the OP topic at hand, which was about why people consider Lebron a faster player than Mj. I believe it is a valid question, but don't want it to get lost in a sea of comments that come as a result of other topics.

So you still have more to say on the matter of LBJ vs MJ speed comparisons?

RRR3
04-05-2020, 04:27 PM

Jesus christ stop trolling people who are trying to have serious conversations.

ArbitraryWater
04-05-2020, 04:31 PM
thats insane.

lebron is so much bigger and stronger and he stills runs a dash in the SAME time as MJ?

Pretty much concludes that at athletic peak he's probably even faster.

LeBron's sprint peak is probably 06-10.

nizroc
04-05-2020, 04:41 PM
And a better defender, passer, leader, rebounder with a higher IQ?

Yikes

Ah, there you go again claiming LeBron was a better defender than Jordan. How’s life under that bridge?

G0ATbe
04-05-2020, 05:00 PM
Lebron and it’s not close. Can find many Lebron clips that’ll leave you blown away by how fast he gets end to end. Jordan not so much. He’s honestly pretty overrated in that regard athletically his true niche was leaping.

Bronbron23
04-05-2020, 05:22 PM

Im grateful for pip and phil jackson. Mj dosnt win 6 chips without them. Not sure what that proves though. How many chips does bron win if he didnt join an already proven champion in wade? Does he win that chip in 16 without kyrie? Evey player needs help dude. Even players as great as mj and bro

TheCorporation
04-05-2020, 05:52 PM
Im grateful for pip and phil jackson. Mj dosnt win 6 chips without them. Not sure what that proves though. How many chips does bron win if he didnt join an already proven champion in wade? Does he win that chip in 16 without kyrie? Evey player needs help dude. Even players as great as mj and bro

MJ gets 0 without Pip
LBJ gets at least 2 without Kyrie
LBJ gets at least 1 without Wade

Bronbron23
04-05-2020, 06:30 PM
MJ gets 0 without Pip

Nah the scenario is no kyrie and wade. Without wade and kyrie lebron wins none. Without pip mj wins at least one. He pretty much won without him in 98. Pips back was done. He was more of a liability than anything.

RRR3
04-05-2020, 06:33 PM
Nah the scenario is no kyrie and wade. Without wade and kyrie lebron wins none. Without pip mj wins at least one. He pretty much won without him in 98. Pips back was done. He was more of a liability than anything.
LOL and Wade was so healthy and productive in the 2013 playoffs? I love Wade but LeBron basically dragged his corpse through the first 3 rounds. Granted, Wade was much better in the finals than he had been in the first 3 rounds, but he still wasn't exactly dominating offensively.

STATUTORY
04-05-2020, 06:40 PM
Lebron might have a comparable topspeed to MJ, even though MJ edges him out on 40 times

but Lebron's long strides means his acceleration is not nearly as quick. Bran has a VERY pedestrian first step, which limits him as an iso scorer in the half court. there was a reason the man needed a PnR his first season in the league. He never had the blowby speed from triple threat stance due to his mediocre quickness

Bronbron23
04-05-2020, 06:42 PM
LOL and Wade was so healthy and productive in the 2013 playoffs? I love Wade but LeBron basically dragged his corpse through the first 3 rounds. Granted, Wade was much better in the finals than he had been in the first 3 rounds, but he still wasn't exactly dominating offensively.

Agreed but he was much healthier than pip in 98. Not to mention that wade was also a proven champion. Mj didn't have a guy like that to show him how to win.

tpols
04-05-2020, 06:47 PM
lebron is faster. MJ is much quicker.

RRR3
04-05-2020, 06:50 PM
Agreed but he was much healthier than pip in 98. Not to mention that wade was also a proven champion. Mj didn't have a guy like that to show him how to win.
No one "shows" anyone "how to win". You sound like Skip Bayless.

TheCorporation
04-05-2020, 07:02 PM

MJ gets 0 without Pip

Axe
04-05-2020, 07:20 PM
MJ gets 0 without Pip
What kind of a retarded programming is this? Spam message to oblivion? 🤔🥴😒

nizroc
04-05-2020, 07:36 PM
TheCorporation is a troll that seems to prefer sloganeering to actually discussing the topic of this thread. Both LeBron James and Michael Jordan were athletic freaks with remarkable speed. The data we have shows us that Michael was a little faster. It’s that simple.

Bronbron23
04-05-2020, 07:48 PM
No one "shows" anyone "how to win". You sound like Skip Bayless.

What? Thats the biggest pile of nonsense ive ever heard. Plenty of people have showed others how to win. Wether its a player, coach, assistant coach, parents. Nobody does it on their own. Not mj and not bron

RRR3
04-05-2020, 07:53 PM
TheCorporation used to be a normal poster tbh. Way back in the day. Older posters will remember.

Manny98
04-13-2020, 10:55 AM
Prime LeBron was arguably the fastest player ever

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpottedWildBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

Elosha
04-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Lebron and it’s not close. Can find many Lebron clips that’ll leave you blown away by how fast he gets end to end. Jordan not so much. He’s honestly pretty overrated in that regard athletically his true niche was leaping.

BS. You're either trolling or ignorant. Jordan's speed was such that he would routinely outrun players on the break while dribbling. But don't take my word for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAwQjDQUs6c

He and LeBron are two of the fastest players of all time. You couldn't do wrong with either of them. Jordan has a decided advantage in overall quickness and LeBron has an advantage in pure strength.

Axe
04-14-2020, 06:39 AM
If only quickness is enough to make your team win in several situations.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRj4NGuKwqsyBs2GpAH7al1tcNkubA 02riegV2yBS3kjYbE5aI8&usqp=CAU

deathawaitu
04-14-2020, 10:43 AM
Lebron is definitely the fastest in terms of running away from competition and teaming up

deathawaitu
04-14-2020, 10:46 AM
MJ gets 0 without Pip

LBJ no chip without James Jones

slayed boy

ImKobe
04-14-2020, 12:39 PM
Lebron is definitely the fastest in terms of running away from competition and teaming up

got em

Elosha
04-30-2020, 10:06 AM
Thanks to ESPN’s “The Last Dance,” it’s prime season for mythical Michael Jordan stories. One of his assistant coaches at North Carolina threw another one out there on Tuesday.

Current UNC head coach Roy Williams, an assistant under Dean Smith during Jordan’s college career, recounted an incredible display of Jordan’s athleticism to Colin Cowherd on Tuesday’s “The Herd”.

The set-up was a team practice shortly before Jordan’s sophomore season, in which players’ heights, weights and 40-yard dashes were recorded to track their growth. Jordan, who had recently hit a shot to win a national championship, took part and blew the coaches away.

From The Herd:

His freshman year, he was really athletic and fast. He was like a 4.5. I’ll never forget this, his sophomore year, he ran the 40-yard. Me and coach [Bill] Guthridge and our trainer Mark Karns. We all three had hand stopwatches. We’re not professional timers by any means, but he crossed the line, I looked and I said, ‘Wow. Coach Guthridge, what’d you get?’ He looked at me and Mark said, ‘I got 4.39.’ And coach Guthridge said, ‘I got 4.38.’ And I said, ‘I did too.’

“I said, ‘Michael, we missed your start, made a mistake. Come on, I need you to run it again.’ He said, ‘Too fast for you, huh?’ He goes back to the line, runs it again, and all of us got below 4.4. As a sophomore, he went from 6-foot-4 and a half to 6-foot-6 and got faster.”

An unofficial 4.38 40-yard dash. At 6-foot-6 and nearly 200 pounds. To go with this vertical jump.

https://sports.yahoo.com/michael-jordan-the-last-dance-roy-williams-unc-40-yard-dash-221128110.html

Mr Feeny
04-30-2020, 10:09 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/michael-jordan-the-last-dance-roy-williams-unc-40-yard-dash-221128110.html

That's just what he did in Carolina. He was clocked at 4.3 in a Deon Sanders special.

Lebron tells ESPN that once did a 4.6. That's really fast for someone his size, but he obviously isnt9 as quick as Jordan.

OrlandoMagicGuy
04-30-2020, 10:23 AM
Ford F-150 vs Lamborghini Huracan

bullettooth
04-30-2020, 10:36 AM
Prime LeBron was arguably the fastest player ever

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpottedWildBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

TIL LeBron's prime was before he colluded with Wade and Bosh.

Turbo Slayer
04-30-2020, 10:40 AM
TIL LeBron's prime was before he colluded with Wade and Bosh. Imagine hating on LeBron for 3 years with about 4,500 posts.

LOL.

deathawaitu
04-30-2020, 11:02 AM
Imagine hating on LeBron for 3 years with about 4,500 posts.

LOL.

Ironic isn't it?

Since you have about 2,5000 post in LESS than a year defending Lebron

Please think before you call other posters out

Thanks

Axe
04-30-2020, 11:05 AM
Ford F-150 vs Lamborghini Huracan
What? 😂

Elosha
04-30-2020, 01:08 PM
That's just what he did in Carolina. He was clocked at 4.3 in a Deon Sanders special.

Lebron tells ESPN that once did a 4.6. That's really fast for someone his size, but he obviously isnt9 as quick as Jordan.

Wow a straight 4.3? Is there video with Deon Sanders or any documented reference to that? I've never heard of MJ running that fast before. 4.38 is already insanely fast.

Manny98
04-30-2020, 01:10 PM
Imagine hating on LeBron for 3 years with about 4,500 posts.

LOL.
He can't make a single LeBron related post without hating

LeCroix
04-30-2020, 02:16 PM
think to this

michale can be .10 faster in a 120 feet race of 40 yard dash

BUT

do you want to stand in front of
280 pounds of muscle going 100 mph
180 pounds of muscle going 105 mph

Elosha
05-01-2020, 10:48 AM
think to this

michale can be .10 faster in a 120 feet race of 40 yard dash

BUT

do you want to stand in front of
280 pounds of muscle going 100 mph
180 pounds of muscle going 105 mph

Uh, speed in basketball is more important in more ways than just thinking about who you'd want to take a charge from.