PDA

View Full Version : How lucky is GSW?

dirkdiggler41
04-04-2020, 02:08 PM
This year was supposed to be their down year after all that "luck" before, but the season will end without a playoff and they will end up with a great pick in the draft. They will also save money on not paying Wiggins this season.

red1
04-04-2020, 02:18 PM
they need all the luck they can get with draymond as their option instead of klay :roll:

they'll be the third best team in the conference next year but their days of being unbeatable are over. kd only got two rings out of his all-time bitch move. :roll:

dirkdiggler41
04-04-2020, 02:30 PM
they need all the luck they can get with draymond as their option instead of klay :roll:

they'll be the third best team in the conference next year but their days of being unbeatable are over. kd only got two rings out of his all-time bitch move. :roll:

Draymond has not declined, just looked bad on the worst team in the NBA. He is still a great defender and a great passer if the players catching the ball can shoot.

red1
04-04-2020, 02:32 PM
meant they'd need all the luck they can get with dray as their third option instead of klay like it was the last three years.

draymond is garbage. :roll:

warriorfan
04-04-2020, 02:35 PM
Craptors are legit one of the worst franchises with only one shitty asterisk ring and the most pencil necked fan base in the league. No wonder red1 is a LeBron cuck. :lol

ArbitraryWater
04-04-2020, 02:38 PM
pls dont cry about this

the playoffs or finals will be played

red1
04-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Craptors are legit one of the worst franchises with only one shitty asterisk ring and the most pencil necked fan base in the league. No wonder red1 is a LeBron cuck. :lol
dude you guys got wrecked by injuries. was hard to watch even for me when klay got hurt.

not even gonna lie I was still excited and a bit nervous at first about the warriors even despite the injuries but then I remembered no kd no chance, and remembered that curry is a bitch. swept the blazers, good for him who cares blazers were trash.

kd is a bitch too, though he can still redeem himself. its not too late for him. those finals MVPs still go a long way. plus everyone likes a good comeback story.

imdaman99
04-04-2020, 02:45 PM
NBA should reward them with the last pick in the lottery but I know it doesn't work that way. They'll prob win 1st :rolleyes:

Axe
04-05-2020, 12:37 AM
Still butthurt about last year's loss?

Eew. Crybaby. 🥱🥱🥱