PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch WrestleMania 36 today and tomorrow

KB8tHeGrEaT
04-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Any streams or links available ?
2 day event Saturday and Sunday

Lebron23
04-05-2020, 12:51 AM
This was a very solid Wrestlemania. The Boneyard match between Taker and Styles is amazing
And nice to see Braun Strowman win the Universal title.

DoctorP
04-05-2020, 01:20 AM
This was a very solid Wrestlemania. The Boneyard match between Taker and Styles is amazing

holy shit deadman still going? i thought he was retiring. he couldnt get up that time and they made a big deal about it

Lebron23
04-05-2020, 01:27 AM
holy shit deadman still going? i thought he was retiring. he couldnt get up that time and they made a big deal about it

He is in a much perfect shape now. Love to see a rematch at Summerslam

BurningHammer
04-05-2020, 01:07 PM

He hasn't officially retired yet. Doing one match a year helps a lot.

Yeah, he has lost a lot of steps but he can still move at least. The Boneyard Match actually helps covering his weaknesses. He may just go with American Badass biker gimmick with some touches from the Phenom gimmick from now on so he doesn't have to do stuff he can't really do now any more.

BurningHammer
04-05-2020, 01:08 PM

AND CESARO ACTUALLY PULLED THE UFO ON WWE TV AND WON A WM MATCH WITH IT! :lebronamazed: