04-05-2020, 06:05 AM
They would 10peat

Axe
04-05-2020, 06:06 AM
They would 10peat
https://media.giphy.com/media/m5FqYUKkTB2fe/giphy.gif

SouBeachTalents
04-05-2020, 06:11 AM
3 of the most durable players ever? They'd certainly never lose due to injury, that's for sure

Phoenix
04-05-2020, 06:18 AM
On talent they should win several. Stockton and Lebron on the same court and their styles/tendencies is what I'd like to see addressed.

Whoah10115
04-05-2020, 09:56 AM
Stockton might be the perfectly PG for LeBron. Jason Kidd the other. I used to consider Kidd similar to Xavi, jn that both dominated and made players better. The latter maybe better than any in their sport. Kidd had physical and end-to-end style of play, but I compare them because both were great at defering and in economizing.

But Stockton, as much as he handled it, got rid of it quickly, and ran the fundamental so well..plus he's a great shooter.

Malone hard-headed old man...so would be interesting.

STATUTORY
04-05-2020, 09:58 AM
Lebron would not have been nearly as effective in the 90s or early aughts due to lack of floor spacing

brownmamba00
04-05-2020, 10:04 AM
Bron quits on them by 95 and joins Olajuwon's Rockets.

superduper
04-05-2020, 10:21 AM

Boom. :oldlol:

Overdrive
04-05-2020, 10:21 AM
Stockton might be the perfectly PG for LeBron. Jason Kidd the other. I used to consider Kidd similar to Xavi, jn that both dominated and made players better. The latter maybe better than any in their sport. Kidd had physical and end-to-end style of play, but I compare them because both were great at defering and in economizing.

But Stockton, as much as he handled it, got rid of it quickly, and ran the fundamental so well..plus he's a great shooter.

I don't think Lebron and a point who's primary skill is handling the ball and feeding others go together well. He needs a shooter at the 1 and Malone occupies alot of the spots Lebron likes.

superduper
04-05-2020, 10:23 AM
I don't think Lebron and a point who's primary skill is handling the ball and feeding others go together well. He needs a shooter at the 1 and Malone occupies alot of the spots Lebron likes.

That's the thing about Bran, he literally needs EVERYTHING catered to his needs absolutely perfectly to the tee otherwise somehow magically his entire team sucks from players 2-15 including the ballboy and the waterboy.

Bran is easily the least versatile and biggest one trick pony out of all of the all time greats.

Phoenix
04-05-2020, 10:54 AM

I think Mark Price would be a better compliment to Lebron. Stockton was a very good shooter, Price was better.

warriorfan
04-05-2020, 11:00 AM

:roll:

ShawkFactory
04-05-2020, 12:40 PM
That's the thing about Bran, he literally needs EVERYTHING catered to his needs absolutely perfectly to the tee otherwise somehow magically his entire team sucks from players 2-15 including the ballboy and the waterboy.

Bran is easily the least versatile and biggest one trick pony out of all of the all time greats.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OTL8dW6PqPE

FKAri
04-05-2020, 03:28 PM

win/win GOAT

TheImmortal
04-05-2020, 03:45 PM
Stockton wouldn't be nearly as effective with LeBron monopolizing the basketball.. might force the Jazz org (I'm assuming he's on the Jazz as he tends to be the following type) to trade Stockton for strong alpha type player who can be the leader of the pack and keep Bron in check.. I'm thinking Gary Payton. Malone might smash his mom and wife at the same time plus IDK if he can spread the floor and hit bailout 3s.. Team would need a bit of a shakeup to hide LeBron's weaknesses: Clutch gene and superior alphaness.

ShawkFactory
04-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Stockton wouldn't be nearly as effective with LeBron monopolizing the basketball.. might force the Jazz org (I'm assuming he's on the Jazz as he tends to be the following type) to trade Stockton for strong alpha type player who can be the leader of the pack and keep Bron in check.. I'm thinking Gary Payton. Malone might smash his mom and wife at the same time plus IDK if he can spread the floor and hit bailout 3s.. Team would need a bit of a shakeup to hide LeBron's weaknesses: Clutch gene and superior alphaness.

You just rolled 10 years of anti-Lebron buzz words in to like 5 sentences. Not bad

Duncan21formvp
04-05-2020, 10:47 PM
0 titles and 0 finals. Lebron turns Malone and Stockton into role players with his ball dominance.