PDA

View Full Version : We flattened the curve. NBA will be back in no time.

Walk on Water
04-07-2020, 08:25 AM
I predicted the NBA would suspend the season. Then for a tiny bit I thought it was over but when I saw the resiliency of Silver and Cuban, I knew that the season wasn’t over.

So we’re in April. By June things will be back. I don’t know if we can have fans. Maybe limited fans? I hope Lebron doesn’t get a ring, but if it means that society has survived this crisis, then so be it.

highwhey
04-07-2020, 09:02 AM
You're dumb as sh1t.

Duderonomy
04-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Maybe a season ticket only crowd. One person per every 5th seat.

r0drig0lac
04-07-2020, 10:37 AM
You're dumb as sh1t.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

Wally450
04-07-2020, 10:54 AM
You're dumb as sh1t.

Truth. Go back to making threads about messaging your cousin on Facebook.

FKAri
04-07-2020, 11:01 AM
I hope Lebron doesn’t get a ring, but if it means that society has survived this crisis, then so be it.

:oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
04-07-2020, 11:02 AM
I predicted the NBA would suspend the season. Then for a tiny bit I thought it was over but when I saw the resiliency of Silver and Cuban, I knew that the season wasn’t over.

So we’re in April. By June things will be back. I don’t know if we can have fans. Maybe limited fans? I hope Lebron doesn’t get a ring, but if it means that society has survived this crisis, then so be it.
Um no it won't. My GF works in the medical field, at these hospitals with these cases. This is lasting for awhile. We are 4 months behind China. And it really hit us in mid March. We had knowledge and took no necessary measure to prepare for it. Extrapolate that ... this will last well into summer. And the virus itself is going to last in circulation next year as well, just hopefully by then we have vaccines for it. No one is leaving their families to play ball, there's going to be no fans in arenas. People will be cautious psychologically to even gather in large groups like that for sometime. You're being either extremely naive or stupid.

Axe
04-07-2020, 11:06 AM
Clickbait thread.

AirBonner
04-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Op needs his dome flattened

FreezingTsmoove
04-07-2020, 12:28 PM
I like how everyone just assumes all this will be over in a few weeks... the deadliest disease in modern history is just going to vanish into thin air...

SamuraiSWISH
04-07-2020, 12:32 PM
I like how everyone just assumes all this will be over in a few weeks... the deadliest disease in modern history is just going to vanish into thin air...
It's not the deadliest. It's the oddest, and quickest spread globally. With pathetically no precautionary measures taken preemptively when it was known about for months. Never was a Trump hater like the psychotic colorist left wingers. But he massively effed this up, just to protect himself and his reputation. Now look at him.

JBSptfn
04-07-2020, 12:32 PM

This isn't the deadliest: https://virus.stanford.edu/uda/

Also, something has stunk about this whole thing from day 1: https://home.solari.com/the-creation-of-a-false-epidemic-with-jon-rappoport/

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2020, 12:41 PM
Pretty much.

People will be pressed for no reason.

tpols
04-07-2020, 12:46 PM
It's not the deadliest. It's the oddest, and quickest spread globally. With pathetically no precautionary measures taken preemptively when it was known about for months. Never was a Trump hater like the psychotic colorist left wingers. But he massively effed this up, just to protect himself and his reputation. Now look at him.

what about most of europe then?

these lockdowns all happened pretty much simultaneously outside of asia.