PDA

View Full Version : NBA needs STRONG leadership: UFC secured a PRIVATE island to host future events

STATUTORY
04-07-2020, 04:10 PM
Dana White unapologetic and showing ZERO fear, Adam Silver needs to take notes and get the games restarted

FreezingTsmoove
04-07-2020, 04:19 PM
It doesnt help when Mr 3/9 refuses to play with no fans in the crowd. Lebron has single handedly delayed the season

warriorfan
04-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Adam Silver is too scared of LeBron choking again. He’s embracing the shut down.

KissMySwag
04-07-2020, 04:20 PM
It doesnt help when Mr 3/9 refuses to play with no fans in the crowd. Lebron has single handedly delayed the season

Didn't he backtrack on that statement shortly afterwards though?

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2020, 04:23 PM
Props to OP.

Seems like him and tpols are the only Bron haters with the balls to want the season to resume

scuzzy
04-07-2020, 04:26 PM
cancelled the Ferguson vs Khabib fight though :mad:

Docs Orders
04-07-2020, 04:31 PM
once the NBPA gave the VP keys over to Kyrie it was over, league has been downhill ever since

RRR3
04-07-2020, 04:33 PM
“Everything is LeBron’s fault”

You guys sound like 5 year olds.

FKAri
04-07-2020, 05:25 PM
The season may be cancelled but Adam Silver should absolutely secure a private island where the Lakers can have the parade followed by the ring ceremony.

tpols
04-07-2020, 05:37 PM
the UFC has a fraction of people involved in their competition. the best NBA players play 100 games a year, with all their teammates. The best UFC fighters might average 1-2 fights a year and its just them, no 15 teammates. its apples and oranges.

tpols
04-07-2020, 05:50 PM
Props to OP.

Seems like him and tpols are the only Bron haters with the balls to want the season to resume

why would that take balls lmao...

the funny thing is you know the clippers would beat the lakers in a series, and have been holding tight to one win before the shutdown to say otherwise. Even though Clipps are 2-1 on the season. you guys are embracing this shutdown more than anybody because you know KAWHI would embarras lebron ....again.

It's not paul george and roy hibbert or lance stephenson anymore... its paul george and kawhi, with great supporting help on top.

AlternativeAcc.
04-07-2020, 06:26 PM

the funny thing is you know the clippers would beat the lakers in a series, and have been holding tight to one win before the shutdown to say otherwise. Even though Clipps are 2-1 on the season. you guys are embracing this shutdown more than anybody because you know KAWHI would embarras lebron ....again.

It's not paul george and roy hibbert or lance stephenson anymore... its paul george and kawhi, with great supporting help on top.
You couldn't convince somebody that the sky is blue little guy

LAmbruh
04-07-2020, 06:27 PM
You couldn't convince somebody that the sky is blue little guy

this :lol

red1
04-07-2020, 06:44 PM

and thats the reason why I smell blood. kawhi and PG is a nice trophy to mount on the wall.

the lakers would beat them in a series. they have home court but more importantly when they go small they match up extremely well. I rewatched the last game. kawhi would average 30ppg in the series but they wouldnt be able to stop the lakers either. too much size and athleticism.

you put AD at center and lebron at powerforward and you dont give up anything at all in size - then you fill out the wings with veterans like avery bradley and danny green to help defend kawhi PG and lou will. and then you can slot in morris or caruso depending on if you want a size advantage or if you want to inject more athleticism.

another thing I noticed as well is that the lakers were FEASTing on switches with lou will. I was worried about lou will because I know how clutch he is - lebron was targetting him all 4th quarter using the two-man game with avery bradley the way the cavs used to target curry to get iggy off of lebron. that would cause problems for the clippers the entire series and neutralize arguably the clippers second best scorer in the clutch. not to mention AD really is that dude. he's a beast.

r0drig0lac
04-07-2020, 07:13 PM
cancelled the Ferguson vs Khabib fight though :mad:

meh, Khabib is unbeatable

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2020, 07:13 PM

Please, your confidence is fake.

Or you're kidding yourself.

You know the latest showdown was the most telling of all.

Opening night was actual jokes.

I hope we will get to see it.

Clippers are clearly far more loaded after these acquisitions, but I trust LeBron that much more than Kawhi.

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2020, 07:14 PM
and thats the reason why I smell blood. kawhi and PG is a nice trophy to mount on the wall.

the lakers would beat them in a series. they have home court but more importantly when they go small they match up extremely well. I rewatched the last game. kawhi would average 30ppg in the series but they wouldnt be able to stop the lakers either. too much size and athleticism.

you put AD at center and lebron at powerforward and you dont give up anything at all in size - then you fill out the wings with veterans like avery bradley and danny green to help defend kawhi PG and lou will. and then you can slot in morris or caruso depending on if you want a size advantage or if you want to inject more athleticism.

another thing I noticed as well is that the lakers were FEASTing on switches with lou will. I was worried about lou will because I know how clutch he is - lebron was targetting him all 4th quarter using the two-man game with avery bradley the way the cavs used to target curry to get iggy off of lebron. that would cause problems for the clippers the entire series and neutralize arguably the clippers second best scorer in the clutch. not to mention AD really is that dude. he's a beast.

Yessir

Lets get it

Get dat Island, Silver

Stanley Kobrick
04-09-2020, 07:10 PM
UFC 249 cancelled

warriorfan
04-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Sources say UFC cancelled on the request of ESPN. ESPN doesn’t want to see UFC roll out with nothing from NBA. They don’t want questions about why the NBA is still off. They need to hide LeBron’s imminent choke under “covid precautions” and keep everyone onboard.