PDA

View Full Version : Darko called Kevin Love a cry baby and mr stats conscious

Lebron23
04-07-2020, 07:05 PM
He said that if he didn't score over 20 points. He would cry in the locker room. Darko said Love cared more about his stats than winning in Minessota.

AirBonner
04-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Love reduced the players around him and LeBron STILL won with him on the team :biggums:

LAmbruh
04-07-2020, 07:09 PM
"You have a guy like Kevin Love, and don’t get me wrong I don’t have the right to talk about anything because of the way I played, and he achieved much more than I ever did. But he is a type of guy that is not satisfied if he doesn’t score 20 points and grabs ten rebounds even though we won the game. He was unhappy in the locker room and was even close to crying"

:biggums:

Lebron's 2nd option?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji/giphy.gif

Axe
04-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Lol why is it that you create a thread whenever you see an article referring to what some other players, active or retired, say something controversial about another player? I mean I've seen some headlines like these in google recently.

Just curious.

FireDavidKahn
04-07-2020, 08:43 PM
The one good thing about Darko is that he isn't scared to speak his mind.

"Cleveland traded for a top 5 player!"

IllegalD
04-07-2020, 11:52 PM
He said that if he didn't score over 20 points. He would cry in the locker room. Darko said Love cared more about his stats than winning in Minessota.

Just another insecure pinoy b*tch melting down because he knows Corona just nuked his boyfriend's best chance of ever winning another ring. :oldlol::banana::lol

Lebron23
04-08-2020, 03:32 AM
Just another insecure pinoy b*tch melting down because he knows Corona just nuked his boyfriend's best chance of ever winning another ring. :oldlol::banana::lol

They are going to continue this season.

IllegalD
04-09-2020, 06:06 AM
They are going to continue this season.

Then it'll be the biggest * championship in the history of sports. :lol:oldlol::banana:

And1AllDay
05-01-2020, 02:59 PM
:biggums:

Lebron's 2nd option?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji/giphy.gif
goodness I cant believe it or can I

And1AllDay
05-01-2020, 03:00 PM

imagine being an insecure racist fakkit how are you not banned? who cares what his race is why does that matter

FultzNationRISE
04-01-2024, 12:19 AM
Love reduced the players around him and LeBron STILL won with him on the team :biggums:

Everyone please let this sink the **** IN.