PDA

View Full Version : Lebron joined Wade and Bosh and lost to Jason Terry. Kawhi joined Lowry and Siakam

warriorfan
04-08-2020, 09:16 PM
And beat Stephen Curry

Kawhi at 22 years old snatched the FMVP directly out of LeBron’s hands as well..leaving him so shook he had to break up his super team and team hop for collusion #2

It’s clear that Kawhi > LeChode

Rico2016
04-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Curry has had the Finals MVP snatched out of his hand for five straight years...Pretty sure that is a record. Keep quiet and move along kiddo.

warriorfan
04-08-2020, 09:30 PM
Curry has had the Finals MVP snatched out of his hand for five straight years...Pretty sure that is a record. Keep quiet and move along kiddo.

Kawhi > LeBron

Deal with it ��

Turbo Slayer
04-08-2020, 09:30 PM
And beat Stephen Curry

Kawhi at 22 years old snatched the FMVP directly out of LeBron’s hands as well..leaving him so shook he had to break up his super team and team hop for collusion #2

And beat Stephen Curry According to your narratives/logic, Kawhi should be given credit for beating a injured GSW missing its best player but not LeBron James???

Your post makes no sense.

It’s clear that Kawhi > LeChode LeBron accomplished more...

LeChode

LeBron is statistically more clutch than Kawhi facts.

warriorfan
04-08-2020, 09:32 PM
According to your narratives/logic, Kawhi should be given credit for beating a injured GSW missing its best player but not LeBron James???

Your post makes no sense.

LeBron accomplished more...

LeBron is statistically more clutch than Kawhi facts.

Lebron joined the 2nd and 4th highest PER in the league and still lost in the NBA Finals while getting outscored by Jason Terry while logging more minutes than Terry.

Clutch

Rico2016
04-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Kawhi > LeBron

Deal with it ��

This conversation is for top 5 players only. Curry is lingering in the top 30 range. Whilst he was getting bum rammed for five straight years in the Finals LeBron collected 3 FMVP.

Let it sink in

Axe
04-08-2020, 09:33 PM
And beat Stephen Curry

And then again, this is the same guy who actually used to say that the craptors won their first title against the warriors with an asterisk, like is this serious or for real?

RRR3
04-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Meltdownfan still asshurt over 2016 I see.

Turbo Slayer
04-08-2020, 09:39 PM
Lebron joined the 2nd and 4th highest PER in the league and still lost in the NBA Finals while getting outscored by Jason Terry while logging more minutes than Terry.

Clutch

Lebron joined the 2nd and 4th highest PER in the league and still lost in the NBA Finals while getting outscored by Jason Terry while logging more minutes than Terry. Again, what does your 1st quote have do with LeBron being clutch overall? It doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever. I agree that LeBron was ¨anti clutch" in the 2011 NBA Finals when it mattered...but none of this doesnt relate to LeBrons overall clutch ability.

I also notice that you are deflecting my post (Post #4) about your narratives. Your narratives arent consistent enough. Try again.

Clutch

LeBron was leading the league from 03 to 09 (including playoffs and regular season for larger sample size) in game winning shots.

He was 17 of 50 (#1) in that time span. :confusedshrug:

https://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

warriorfan
04-08-2020, 09:43 PM
And then again, this is the same guy who actually used to say that the craptors won their first title against the warriors with an asterisk, like is this serious or for real?

Imagine if Kawhi Leonard joined Anthony Davis (2nd in PER) and Steph Curry (4th in PER) and got outscored by Alec Burks in the NBA Finals while losing.

That is what LeBron did.

warriorfan
04-08-2020, 09:45 PM
Again, what does your 1st quote have do with LeBron being clutch overall? It doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever. I agree that LeBron was ¨anti clutch" in the 2011 NBA Finals when it mattered...but none of this doesnt relate to LeBrons overall clutch ability.

I also notice that you are deflecting my post (Post #4) about your narratives. Your narratives arent consistent enough. Try again.

LeBron was leading the league from 03 to 09 (including playoffs and regular season for larger sample size) in game winning shots.

He was 17 of 50 (#1) in that time span. :confusedshrug:

https://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

No one cares about him “clutching” vs the worst conference in the history of the game. His clutchness couldn’t get by Dwight Howard with a literal And1 player replacing his all star point guard. Empty clutch stats.

Axe
04-08-2020, 09:53 PM
Imagine if Kawhi Leonard joined Anthony Davis (2nd in PER) and Steph Curry (4th in PER) and got outscored by Alec Burks in the NBA Finals while losing.

That is what LeBron did.
Well, I didn't ask what would be the instance if they were together playing in one team.

Turbo Slayer
04-08-2020, 09:55 PM
No one cares about him “clutching” vs the worst conference in the history of the game. His clutchness couldn’t get by Dwight Howard with a literal And1 player replacing his all star point guard. Empty clutch stats.

According to your idiotic logic, Kobe game winner against the Phoenix Suns never mattered because he lost to them? So Kobe clutch stats must be¨empty" too. Amirite?

His clutchness couldn’t get by Dwight Howard with a literal And1 player replacing his all star point guard. Empty clutch stats.

You are just speaking complete nonsense my friend.

You cant just disregard a stat when you feel like it to boost your agenda. Thats not how it works with me.

FireDavidKahn
04-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Looks like OP just got diagnosed with LeBron Derangement Syndrome.

warriorfan
04-08-2020, 10:20 PM
Looks like OP just got diagnosed with LeBron Derangement Syndrome.

Imagine if Michael Jordan joined with Charles Barkley (#2 in PER) and Hakeem Olajuwon (#4 in PER) and lost in the finals while being outscored by John Starks.

That is what LeBron did in 2011.

FireDavidKahn
04-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Imagine if Michael Jordan joined with Charles Barkley (#2 in PER) and Hakeem Olajuwon (#4 in PER) and lost in the finals while being outscored by John Starks.

That is what LeBron did in 2011.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShadySnivelingKid-size_restricted.gif

You just said that Kevin Love is on Hakeem's level.

RRR3
04-08-2020, 10:57 PM

He meant Chris Bosh, which is only slightly better.

That is a pretty accurate gif of his posts though.

warriorfan
04-08-2020, 11:02 PM
I

LeBron wasn’t playing with Kevin Love in 2011. I was referring to Chris Bosh.

Chris Bosh has the 4th highest PER in the league, as did Hakeem Olajuwon.

If you don’t think Bosh matches up with Hakeem, what does that say about league’s depth?

You are reinforcing what we have been saying all along. The league was watered down in Talent, especially the Eastern Conference.

Say what you want, the 3 best players of the Eastern Conference were LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh and LeBron colluded with all of them. He took an already historically weak eastern conference and weakened it further by joining with the conference’s best players. Resulting to many Finals Appearances, yet for some reason couldn’t capitalize on them and win championships. He was always good enough to win in the already weak Eastern Conference that he further diminished by collusion, but always had trouble with the stronger Western Conference in the Finals.

red1
04-10-2020, 12:39 AM
I

If you don’t think Bosh matches up with Hakeem, what does that say about league’s depth?

You are reinforcing what we have been saying all along. The league was watered down in Talent, especially the Eastern Conference.

Say what you want, the 3 best players of the Eastern Conference were LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh and LeBron colluded with all of them. He took an already historically weak eastern conference and weakened it further by joining with the conference’s best players. Resulting to many Finals Appearances, yet for some reason couldn’t capitalize on them and win championships. He was always good enough to win in the already weak Eastern Conference that he further diminished by collusion, but always had trouble with the stronger Western Conference in the Finals.

I've seen bosh's entire career and I can factually tell you that bosh is a worthy champion - and I can also tell you that lebron is the GOAT with only mj having a better case.

SouBeachTalents
04-10-2020, 12:41 AM
I

Dwight > Bosh in 2010, not even close really

red1
04-10-2020, 12:42 AM
Dwight > Bosh in 2010, not even really close

broski the heat are two-time champs - the haters tried to say they wont win after 2011 :roll:

3ball
04-13-2020, 12:36 PM
broski the heat are two-time champs - the haters tried to say they wont win after 2011 :roll:
The Heat didn't win

2/4 including goat choke and record loss isn't winning compared to the "not 6, not 7" expectation

2/4 is a failure

Furthermore, it's a black mark that lebron had a player superior to prime Pippen (2012 Wade), but was an underdog - that's how little faith everyone had in Bron in 2012!!!! A history of choking does that (horrible 07' Finals & 08 ecsf... and losses with favorite from 09-11')... :confusedshrug:

Hey Yo
04-13-2020, 12:58 PM
The Heat didn't win

2/4 including goat choke and record loss isn't winning compared to the "not 6, not 7" expectation

2/4 is a failure

Furthermore, it's a black mark that lebron had a player superior to prime Pippen (2012 Wade), but was an underdog - that's how little faith everyone had in Bron in 2012!!!! A history of choking does that (horrible 07' Finals & 08 ecsf... and losses with favorite from 09-11')... :confusedshrug:
Being the underdog in 2012 had nothing to do with 2011.

OKC dominated their way to the Finals by disposing the veteran Mavs, Lakers and Spurs with their 3 All-NBA players plus 6th man of the year. KD was the 3x reigning scoring champ while Ibaka was a top rim defender who led the league in blocks.

Bosh missed 9 consecutive postseason games while Wade had trouble with staying healthy after missing almost 20gms that season.

Who did MJ face in the Finals that fielded 3 curent All-NBA players and the 6th MOTY? LeBron did multiple times minus the 6th MOTY

3ball
04-13-2020, 01:11 PM
Being the underdog in 2012 had nothing to do with 2011.

OKC dominated their way to the Finals by disposing the veteran Mavs, Lakers and Spurs with their 3 All-NBA players plus 6th man of the year. KD was the 3x reigning scoring champ while Ibaka was a top rim defender who led the league in blocks.

Bosh missed 9 consecutive postseason games while Wade had trouble with staying healthy after missing almost 20gms that season.

Who did MJ face in the Finals that fielded 3 curent All-NBA players and the 6th MOTY? LeBron did multiple times minus the 6th MOTY
If Lebron had won the title in 2011, he would've been the favorite in 2012

But it wasn't just 2011 that made people lose faith in him - it was his entire playoff tenure from 07-11', where he was completely locked down (07' and 08'), or lost when expected to win (09-11')

So it was 5 straight years of playoff failure that left people with no faith in him - that's why he was an underdog to first-timers in 2012 (unheard of)

Hey Yo
04-13-2020, 01:18 PM
My facts >>>>> your wishful speculations

3ball
04-13-2020, 01:21 PM
My facts >>>>> your wishful speculations
It's unheard of to be underdogs to first-timers like lebron was in 2012

The Thunder were less talented (ibaka wasn't all-nba and harden was a bench player.... And they had Westbrook!)

Vino24
04-13-2020, 01:25 PM
3ball was Siakam last year better than any version of Pippen?

3ball
04-13-2020, 01:30 PM
3ball was Siakam last year better than any version of Pippen?
The same caliber player

MJ wins 7 rings with Siakam (they win in 95' because Siakam wouldn't wet the bed like Pip did)

Last year's Siakam would've won with MJ from 88-90' too

Hey Yo
04-13-2020, 01:31 PM
It's unheard of to be underdogs to first-timers like lebron was in 2012

The Thunder were less talented (ibaka wasn't all-nba and harden was a bench player.... And they had Westbrook!)
Ibaka indeed was an All-NBA player and finished runner-up for DPOY. Harden was 6th MOTY and Russ was All-NBA.

3 All- NBA players and 6th MOTY

3ball
04-13-2020, 01:34 PM
Ibaka indeed was an All-NBA player and finished runner-up for DPOY. Harden was 6th MOTY and Russ was All-NBA.

3 All- NBA players and 6th MOTY
6th man is irrelevant and Bosh > Ibaka... Wade > Westbrook

Only the Heat had a "not 6, not 7" cast

Westbrook is below peak Kevin Johnson-caliber.. Wade was like Bird caliber

Big difference..

It's a black mark to be underdogs with a heralded super-team in that spot

Axe
04-13-2020, 08:43 PM
It's such a shame that bosh has never brought any championships to toronto by his own and that being in miami has greatly curtailed the rest of his career.

red1
04-13-2020, 10:22 PM
The Heat didn't win

2/4 is a failure

you're the only person on earth who cares about fake rings.

in reality they are two-time champs.

and you are a salty virgin.

red1
04-13-2020, 10:26 PM
https://www.nba.com/heat/sites/heat/files/legacy/photos/hpg1213_championshipcelebration14_130624_0.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d7/1d/66/d71d6624c38696cd3e93fc8722dbfc38.gif

Axe
04-14-2020, 06:14 PM
Kinda a fun fact that while lebron had his third ring four years ago, the warriors acquired the draft rights to patrick mccaw and therefore, had two rings in the next two years with the help of kd ofc.

Then in the last season, somehow he ended up in toronto but much to anyone's surprise, they would end up being the champs last year by defeating his former team 4-2 in the finals.

Now, mccaw has achieved his 3-peat and in just 3 years, he was finally able to tally lbj's ring counts, who's only able to do so in 13 years. Oh, and it must be said that he's done what lbj hasn't done yet; win three titles in a row.

red1
04-14-2020, 06:18 PM
Kinda a fun fact that while lebron had his third ring four years ago, the warriors acquired the draft rights to patrick mccaw and therefore, had two rings in the next two years with the help of kd ofc.

Then in the last season, somehow he ended up in toronto but much to anyone's surprise, they would end up being the champs last year by defeating his former team 4-2 in the finals.

Now, mccaw has achieved his 3-peat and in just 3 years, he was finally able to tally lbj's ring counts, who's only able to do so in 13 years. Oh, and it must be said that he's done what lbj hasn't done yet; win three titles in a row.

its not fair to compare players to mccaw. mccaw is a generational talent, the warriors lost their 3-peat hopes the moment they let him walk.

Axe
04-14-2020, 06:36 PM
its not fair to compare players to mccaw. mccaw is a generational talent, the warriors lost their 3-peat hopes the moment they let him walk.
Yeah, i know the truth hurts. That's why you actually needed to say that.