PDA

View Full Version : Did lebron try to cheat his way to 5-6 rings?

LAL
04-10-2020, 05:48 PM
When he created the Heatles, i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw those three superstars in their prime standing next to each other during that presentation.

All i could think was not only is he cheating his way to greatness by collecting stats in his stat padding system, but this dude is trying to win like a coward just to be close to MJ and Kobe. Didn't quit work out.. but am i wrong here?

RRR3
04-10-2020, 06:07 PM
Shut up troll.

3ball
04-10-2020, 06:12 PM
He cheated his way to 8 straight Finals by forming a strong cast in a conference that didn't require a strong cast to win it - Dwight won with a weak cast, and so did AI, Lebron and Kidd between 01-09' - so if weak teams can win the East, it's no surprise that super-teams had a streak

Those free Finals trips gave him extra chances that others would've had - and he only went 1*/9

Then he paid shills in the media to cover up his shortcomings by pushing false and misleading narratives.. he's the fake goat

RRR3
04-10-2020, 06:16 PM
^Worst poster on ISH NBA forum

red1
04-10-2020, 06:22 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y6GAvDhtjcI/hqdefault.jpg

mr. three of dem thangz.

big boy rings too - they came with finals MVP trophies for the trophy case.

3ball aint got shit. his theories are even weaker than his game on the court. plus he still cries about ray allen and kyrie - weak. :oldlol:

LAmbruh
04-10-2020, 06:26 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y6GAvDhtjcI/hqdefault.jpg

mr. three of dem thangz.

big boy rings too - they came with finals MVP trophies for the trophy case.

3ball aint got shit. his theories are even weaker than his game on the court. plus he still cries about ray allen and kyrie - weak. :oldlol:

dem bois wit dem thangz :applause:

red1
04-10-2020, 06:31 PM
if he gets one more finals MVP trophy he'll slay this 3ball rat again, this time for good. 4 finals MVPs against non-milkmen has never been done. the legacy will be even more bulletproof.

https://i.postimg.cc/448W10TZ/K8ygg.gif
https://i.postimg.cc/448W10TZ/K8ygg.gif

I dont even know why 3ball keeps posting his shitty theories. he's pretty much been reduced to complaining about fake rings and whining about ray allen and kyrie :oldlol:

LAL
04-10-2020, 06:36 PM
Shut up troll.
So what about the Heatles, you liked that decision as a basketball fan?

Turbo Slayer
04-10-2020, 07:16 PM
He cheated his way to 8 straight Finals by forming a strong cast in a conference that didn't require a strong cast to win it - Dwight won with a weak cast, and so did AI, Lebron and Kidd between 01-09' - so if weak teams can win the East, it's no surprise that super-teams had a streak

Those free Finals trips gave him extra chances that others would've had - and he only went 1*/9

Then he paid shills in the media to cover up his shortcomings by pushing false and misleading narratives.. he's the fake goat

1.LeBron James and the Heat faced the Chicago Bulls which at the time the Bulls had MVP Derrick Rose and a talented supported cast. The Bulls were ranked 11th in offense and 1st in defense. While the Bulls were worse offensively than the Heat the Bulls were superior in terms of defense.
Also the Heat went through the Celtics who just went to the Finals a year prior in 2010.

2. The Miami Heat suffered injuries through the playoffs. The Heat lost Bosh to an abdominal strain for the entire Pacers series and for the 1st 2 games against the Celtics. The Heat were down 2-1 to the Pacers at 1 point before James and Wade eventually pick it up and put them away.
They also beat down the Knicks who would win 50+ games 1 year later.

3. In 2013 the East had the Pacers who were a talented defensive team that pushed Miami to the brink to 7 games before losing.
In 2014-15 the Hawks had a better record and better defense.
Hawks were ranked 6th in defense while Cavs were ranked 18th respectively.

4.In 2016-17 the Celtics had a better record and were similiar to the Cavs in offense and better than the Cavs in terms of defense.

5.In 2018, the Cavs went 7 games 2 times in the East and utterly dominated the Raptors (1st seed in East) who would eventually win the chip one year later.

So much for the East being weak.....

You are creating lies.

Turbo Slayer
04-10-2020, 07:24 PM

and he only went 1*/9 The Miami Heat didnt have home court advantage in the Finals and they won against KD, Westbrook, James Harden, and Ibaka.

2nd time LeBron won the title, he was facing against the Spurs and beat the Spurs who never lost in the Finals prior to 2013.

3ball
04-10-2020, 09:15 PM
The Miami Heat didnt have home court advantage in the Finals and they won against KD, Westbrook, James Harden, and Ibaka.

2nd time LeBron won the title, he was facing against the Spurs and beat the Spurs who never lost in the Finals prior to 2013.
It's a black mark that lebron had 2012 Wade (superior to.prime Pippen), but was an underdog...

to FIRST-TIMERS no less.... babies

That's how much lebron's suboptimal style drags down teams - he had 12' Wade (superior to Pippen) and he was an underdog... Wtf???... And I haven't even mentioned Bosh... :facepalm:

His super-teams being underdogs makes my whole case - if you're always expected to lose even with good casts, you suck, at least compared to Kobe, MJ, Bird, Duncan, etc.. that's the definition of "not good"

Axe
04-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Maybe but idk if that's cheating because he still lost more during his 8-straight finals run.

jstern
04-10-2020, 09:31 PM
Technically it's not cheating.

It's not against the rules for say Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Hakeem Olajuwon to team up to try and go for an easy 6, 7, 8 championships. Though I prefer a league where they tried to beat each other.

LAL
04-11-2020, 02:03 AM

It's not against the rules for say Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Hakeem Olajuwon to team up to try and go for an easy 6, 7, 8 championships. Though I prefer a league where they tried to beat each other.

Shouldn't these ridiculous goat claims stop after he made that decision? Sure, all time great.. but the greatest??? Kobe gets discredited for ending up with shaq and old roleplayers, and winning. But the thought proces of joining wade and bosh in the east in their primes because he had 0 rings is just too much.. why is this hardly mentioned? No shame, no honour.

Wally450
04-11-2020, 02:28 AM
3ball needs to to do harm to himself.

In b4 someone tells me that’s too much.

SouBeachTalents
04-11-2020, 02:35 AM
Shouldn't these ridiculous goat claims stop after he made that decision? Sure, all time great.. but the greatest??? Kobe gets discredited for ending up with shaq and old roleplayers, and winning. But the thought proces of joining wade and bosh in the east in their primes because he had 0 rings is just too much.. why is this hardly mentioned? No shame, no honour.
:oldlol: What's next, why isn't his Finals record mentioned

bullettooth
04-11-2020, 04:11 AM
dem bois wit dem thangz :applause:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RecentNastyApatosaur-small.gif

LAL
04-11-2020, 05:09 AM
:oldlol: What's next, why isn't his Finals record mentioned

The media calls it "the decision".. because they want you to focus on him doing his old team and cavs fans dirty on national tv and to forget about the actual problem here, the collusion. I've never seen such a coward move by a superstar ever.. the goddamn Heatles.

SouBeachTalents
04-11-2020, 05:17 AM
The media calls it "the decision".. because they want you to focus on him doing his old team and cavs fans dirty on national tv and to forget about the actual problem here, the collusion. I've never seen such a coward move by a superstar ever.. the goddamn Heatles.
LeBron got more criticism from the decision than any athlete ever has for a free agency move. Even Durant didn't get 1/10th of the flak that LeBron did. Trying to say anything otherwise is pure revisionist history

LAL
04-11-2020, 05:24 AM
LeBron got more criticism from the decision than any athlete ever has for a free agency move. Even Durant didn't get 1/10th of the flak that LeBron did. Trying to say anything otherwise is pure revisionist history
Its forgotten, quickly, despite all the failures with that same Heatles team. Lists put him at 2 all time despite having only 1 (almost) legit ring.

LAL
04-11-2020, 05:27 AM
KDs rings have become a joke in the media because of hate campaigns from bronsexuals and the media letting us know how terribly cowardly that decision was.. despite lebron doing it first. Hypocrits. KD got it waay worse, your not even allowed to say hes better than lebron because he joined the warriors. And humiliated lebron too many times.

HakeemAlHilm
04-11-2020, 05:36 AM

Free agency literally didn't exist until 1988 so "collusion" couldn't be done in that era. And it was an entirely new concept to choose what team you want in free agency.