PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who are you planning to vote for in the Presidential election?

Pages : 1 [2]

fsvr54
04-24-2020, 05:58 PM
Trump, no one else makes sense. George Soros doesn't have his slimy claws all over him.

People have to look at results and making their country stronger; not tone of speech.

Hawker
04-24-2020, 06:03 PM
Might as well add all 50 states while I'm at it. :rolleyes:

80,000 votes changing from Trump to Clinton in WI, PA and MI and she wins the election...and we key on these because these are states that Dems usually carry.

It's not hyperbole to say he inched out an EC win, you guys obviously may not like it and wanna run with the narrative that he clearly won but dude lost the popular vote be 3,000,000 :confusedshrug:

Clinton barely won or was close in the states I listed. Stop being dense.

Maybe you should ask yourself why Clinton lost those states and change accordingly instead of doubling down on idiocy.

Hawker
04-24-2020, 06:04 PM
Most of the red is sparsely populated areas, stop acting dumb. She got 3,000,000 votes more...people vote, not land.

Look, go ahead and believe he's unbeatable. Biden sucks but I fully acknowledge that he can win because he is nowhere as unpopular as HC and Trump, just on that alone regardless of his senility. Trump is an ignoramus most Americans don't like yet he pulled out the upset. Biden doesn't need young people to turn out, all he needs is enough old white people to tire of Trump's buffoonery.

Stay with your Trump is unbeatable mindset for all I care, just don't say I didn't tell y'all Biden actually has a shot at winning PA, WI, MI, and with it, the EC :confusedshrug:

If land is meaningless then so is the popular vote. States vote through the electoral college.

Nobody is saying he's unbeatable but your narrative on 2016 is just incorrect. We were all here in 2016 and saw how much you boasted about it being a landslide for Hillary. You can't take that back.

TheMan
04-24-2020, 06:04 PM
@TheMan,

It's not just trumptards telling you Trump is going to beat Biden. You'll notice leftists such as myself are saying the same thing. It's not like I like Trump and want him to win, I can't stand the fukcer. But Biden isn't beating him.
This election is a referendum on Trump, it's not so much about Biden.

If the virus never happened and the economy never crashed, I would agree that beating an incumbent would be almost impossible. There is a treasure trove of stupid shit Trump said on the lead up to the outbreak and during it. Convince enough independents that Trump fukked up...the opening is there, that's all I'm saying.

Patrick Chewing
04-24-2020, 06:05 PM
Most of the red is sparsely populated areas, stop acting dumb. She got 3,000,000 votes more...people vote, not land.

Look, go ahead and believe he's unbeatable. Biden sucks but I fully acknowledge that he can win because he is nowhere as unpopular as HC and Trump, just on that alone regardless of his senility. Trump is an ignoramus most Americans don't like yet he pulled out the upset. Biden doesn't need young people to turn out, all he needs is enough old white people to tire of Trump's buffoonery.

Stay with your Trump is unbeatable mindset for all I care, just don't say I didn't tell y'all Biden actually has a shot at winning PA, WI, MI, and with it, the EC :confusedshrug:

The most populated cities shouldn’t be the ones electing Presidents every single time. The system works. If Dems were smart, they’d reach out to Middle America more. But they don’t. They fawn over illegals instead.

TheMan
04-24-2020, 06:16 PM
Clinton barely won or was close in the states I listed. Stop being dense.

Maybe you should ask yourself why Clinton lost those states and change accordingly instead of doubling down on idiocy.

I don't even like Biden, bro. I supported Bernie. But young people don't vote...Biden is an old white man so he's obviously is gonna cut into Trump's biggest demographic.

I know you are a Trump dickrider but if you can't see that Biden has a shot a beating an unpopular POTUS during a economic crash plus pandemic...then go ahead and keep believing he's unbeatable.

bladefd
04-24-2020, 06:48 PM

If the virus never happened and the economy never crashed, I would agree that beating an incumbent would be almost impossible. There is a treasure trove of stupid shit Trump said on the lead up to the outbreak and during it. Convince enough independents that Trump fukked up...the opening is there, that's all I'm saying.

It's unlikely Trump wins this one due to those very reasons. He doesn't have the economy to tout or low unemployment to gloat. It will not be a quick 'v' curve. Even if covid-19 dies off in summer, it will return in October because we will not have a vaccine by then. Economy might begin to mend a bit in July-August-September only to start plummeting again in October when the first cases of covid-19 begin to rise again. Just a month before the election. Of course, by then the Democrat party will be running video Ads from February-May of the crazy ignorant things Lil Donny was saying from the 1st wave.

I don't see any reason why America would feel safe having this moron take us through 2nd wave next winter.

TheMan
04-24-2020, 06:48 PM
If land is meaningless then so is the popular vote. States vote through the electoral college.

Nobody is saying he's unbeatable but your narrative on 2016 is just incorrect. We were all here in 2016 and saw how much you boasted about it being a landslide for Hillary. You can't take that back.

You're confusing me with DonDadda, I supported HC out of believing she wasn't as bad as Trump, I thought she was shit and yes, I thought she would win, stop confusing me with someone who was 100% pro Clinton from the get go like KevinNYC and DonDadda.

Look, if you can't see that Trump has never been over 50% approval rating for one month in his presidency (first time ever) and that doesn't give you one second of a pause, then it's useless of me trying to tell you that he is very much vulnerable, especially with the recent turn of events. I'm not guaranteeing Biden wins, all I'm saying is that he has a better chance than HC. He doesn't need a huge young people turnout, he just needs the usual Democratic constituency and take enough independents tired of Trump's foolishness and the opening he created with all the dumb shit he said about the virus and all the negative affects from it. The Democrats are *******, you got that going for you but Trump was talking up Xi and the CCP in January, and sending tons of PPE to China, which we would later desperately need. That's pure gold if you know how to you use to your favor...

raprap
04-24-2020, 06:53 PM
Trump 2020

TheMan
04-24-2020, 06:54 PM
It's unlikely Trump wins this one due to those very reasons. He doesn't have the economy to tout or low unemployment to gloat. It will not be a quick 'v' curve. Even if covid-19 dies off in summer, it will return in October because we will not have a vaccine by then. Economy might begin to mend a bit in July-August-September only to start plummeting again in October when the first cases of covid-19 begin to rise again. Just a month before the election. Of course, by then the Democrat party will be running video Ads from February-May of the crazy ignorant things Lil Donny was saying from the 1st wave.

I don't see any reason why America would feel safe having this moron take us through 2nd wave next winter.

Yeah.

If Biden wins, we get to gloat like the Trumptards did when the HC crowd didn't give Trump a shot :lol

Plus it would be so poetic that Trump destroyed Obama's legacy out of spitefulness and hate, it would be karma on a universal level to have Biden defeat him and trash Trump's legacy, lol

coin24
04-24-2020, 07:20 PM

It's all trumps fault:cry:

Trump 2020:cheers:

DoctorP
04-24-2020, 08:16 PM
looks like CHomsky is voting for Biden. Called him more progressive than others in the dems. :confusedshrug:

BarberSchool
04-25-2020, 11:04 AM
WRITE IN RALPH NADER.

Just like last time.

Biden is a literal puppet of banks, credit card companies, and Fortune 500 corps for over 40years. As most Delaware Senators always have been. Don’t believe me? Check out 1209 Orange st in Wilmington Delaware.

He routinely gropes and sniffs the pre-pubescent daughters of ladder-climbing suck up DC fathers. And likely far worse we don’t know about.

Biden’s crackhead son used AF2 to facilitate a 1.5billion hedge fund setup with the CCP, which is way worse than what they did in Ukraine or Cyprus. So while Biden’s tone is the working man’s ... He and his family, are wholesale corruption, personified.

Trump killed the TPP (part of Bernie’s platform), put tariffs against China & their IP theiving bullsh1t, passed USMCA, and all that’s well and good. .....but his blatant shilling for & catering to Israel and allocating sooooo much of this bailout in such a way that disproportionately gives to white collar scum who wants to privatize profit and socialize risk.... can’t do it.

WRITE IN FOR NADER IT IS.

Draz
04-25-2020, 02:14 PM
WRITE IN RALPH NADER.

Just like last time.

Biden is a literal puppet of banks, credit card companies, and Fortune 500 corps for over 40years. As most Delaware Senators always have been. Don’t believe me? Check out 1209 Orange st in Wilmington Delaware.

He routinely gropes and sniffs the pre-pubescent daughters of ladder-climbing suck up DC fathers. And likely far worse we don’t know about.

Biden’s crackhead son used AF2 to facilitate a 1.5billion hedge fund setup with the CCP, which is way worse than what they did in Ukraine or Cyprus. So while Biden’s tone is the working man’s ... He and his family, are wholesale corruption, personified.

Trump killed the TPP (part of Bernie’s platform), put tariffs against China & their IP theiving bullsh1t, passed USMCA, and all that’s well and good. .....but his blatant shilling for & catering to Israel and allocating sooooo much of this bailout in such a way that disproportionately gives to white collar scum who wants to privatize profit and socialize risk.... can’t do it.

WRITE IN FOR NADER IT IS.

And still he's not worse than Trump.

MaxFly
04-25-2020, 03:17 PM

It's important to remember that Trump was a blank slate in 2016; not so much now. He has a record, and it's not great. In the middle of a pandemic, an incumbent President should be killing a challenger as the nation rallies around him to lead them through the current circumstances. We're not seeing that, and apparently most Americans just want Trump to take a back seat. This is definitely a referendum on Trump and his administration.

Hawker
04-25-2020, 03:26 PM
You're confusing me with DonDadda, I supported HC out of believing she wasn't as bad as Trump, I thought she was shit and yes, I thought she would win, stop confusing me with someone who was 100% pro Clinton from the get go like KevinNYC and DonDadda.

Look, if you can't see that Trump has never been over 50% approval rating for one month in his presidency (first time ever) and that doesn't give you one second of a pause, then it's useless of me trying to tell you that he is very much vulnerable, especially with the recent turn of events. I'm not guaranteeing Biden wins, all I'm saying is that he has a better chance than HC. He doesn't need a huge young people turnout, he just needs the usual Democratic constituency and take enough independents tired of Trump's foolishness and the opening he created with all the dumb shit he said about the virus and all the negative affects from it. The Democrats are *******, you got that going for you but Trump was talking up Xi and the CCP in January, and sending tons of PPE to China, which we would later desperately need. That's pure gold if you know how to you use to your favor...

Have stated multiple times that it’s not going to be an easy win for Trump but you talked as much shit as dondadda and Kevin. You’re voting for Biden so it doesn’t really matter if you supporter Bernie or not. You’ll bend the knee to thee establishment just like him (Because he’s not really anti-establishment.)

DoctorP
04-28-2020, 05:14 PM
Hillary Clinton, the corrupt democrat that worked in conjunction with Wasserman-Schultz to rob Bernie 4 years ago, just endorsed Biden.

woo-pee.

If Biden picks up Warren as VP I might take him seriously.

Patrick Chewing
04-28-2020, 05:29 PM
Trump 2020

And 2024!

DoctorP
04-28-2020, 05:33 PM
And 2024!

not 3... not 4... not 5....

MaxFly
04-28-2020, 07:08 PM
not 3... not 4... not 5....

:oldlol:

Smoke117
04-29-2020, 02:55 AM
What kind of fakkot actually votes? :roll: That’s beside the point that the liberal nutcases have Cali on lock down so it’d be pointless anyway. Even more importantly...that’s how they get you for jury duty. 36 yrs and never one jury summons and I aim to keep it that way.

Jasper
04-29-2020, 09:48 AM
biden wins popular vote

trump and his billionaire friends win electoral

MaxFly
04-29-2020, 10:28 AM
What kind of fakkot actually votes? :roll: That’s beside the point that the liberal nutcases have Cali on lock down so it’d be pointless anyway. Even more importantly...that’s how they get you for jury duty. 36 yrs and never one jury summons and I aim to keep it that way.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwHF79cFDtER5D2/giphy.gif

Long Duck Dong
04-29-2020, 02:10 PM
biden wins popular vote

trump and his billionaire friends win electoral

Billionaire friends? Who do you think is propping up Biden? :oldlol:

Take a look who's giving to Biden. It ain't coming from the small guys.

Bernie Sander's campaign
58% from donations of $200 or less

Trump's campaign
53% from donations of $200 or less

Biden's campaign
Just 38% from donations of $200 or less.

Biden relys more heavily on people with fat wallets than anyone that has run in this election, Republican or Democrat, except for maybe Bloomberg.

MaxFly
04-29-2020, 05:30 PM

Bernie Sander's campaign

Trump's campaign

Biden's campaign

Biden relys more heavily on people with fat wallets than anyone that has run in this election, Republican or Democrat, except for maybe Bloomberg.

I believe he's talking Bob Mercer and Cambridge Analytica.

Overdrive
04-29-2020, 05:42 PM

Bernie Sander's campaign

Trump's campaign

Biden's campaign

200$ as the cut off. Irrelevant when talking about billionaires. Not saying Biden is attracting the very same class mostly.

Doomsday Dallas
05-14-2020, 04:57 PM
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to co-chair Biden-Sanders campaign climate task force

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/12/politics/ocasio-cortez-biden-campaign-task-force-climate-change/index.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/06/15/23061288-0-image-a-56_1578325494008.jpg

(CNN)Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will co-chair a task force for Joe Biden's campaign on climate change, a move that adds progressive credentials to the former vice president's effort to unify the party ahead of the general election.

Ocasio-Cortez will work with former Democratic presidential nominee and Secretary of State John Kerry, the panel's other co-chair, in a group that also includes Varshini Prakash, the executive director of the Sunrise Movement, the youth-led champions of the Green New Deal.

So all you Biden supporters are on board with AOC joining the team?

DoctorP
05-14-2020, 05:01 PM
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to co-chair Biden-Sanders campaign climate task force

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/12/politics/ocasio-cortez-biden-campaign-task-force-climate-change/index.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/06/15/23061288-0-image-a-56_1578325494008.jpg

So all you Biden supporters are on board with AOC joining the team?

https://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

its a good start. im lukewarm on AOC but shes def progressive.

id also prob smash it. id make her voice deepen.

DoctorP
05-15-2020, 11:10 AM
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/497954-sanders-adviser-warns-of-alarming-trends-that-could-lead-to-bidens-defeat

A top adviser to Sen. Bernie Sanders (https://thehill.com/people/bernie-sanders)’s (I-Vt.) presidential campaign warned in a memo on Friday that former Vice President Joe Biden (https://thehill.com/people/joe-biden) could lose the election in November because “a significant portion” of Sanders’s supporters are “currently unsupportive and unenthusiastic” about his candidacy.

A top adviser to Sen. Bernie Sanders (https://thehill.com/people/bernie-sanders)’s (I-Vt.) presidential campaign warned in a memo on Friday that former Vice President Joe Biden (https://thehill.com/people/joe-biden) could lose the election in November because “a significant portion” of Sanders’s supporters are “currently unsupportive and unenthusiastic” about his candidacy.

The memo, written by Jeff Weaver, who recently launched the America's Promise PAC (https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/497786-sanders-aides-change-super-pac-name-after-he-objected) aimed at turning out progressives for Biden, said the presumptive Democratic nominee faces a “clear and dangerous trend” that could block his path to the White House if he does not address his shortcoming with Latinos, working class voters and young people.

“There is a real and urgent need to help Biden consolidate Sanders supporters,” Weaver wrote. “If all of Sanders’ base turned out for Joe Biden in November, he could defeat Trump and take back the White House for Democrats. Here’s the problem: significant portions don’t currently plan to.”

Sanders, who dropped out of the race last month, has been encouraging his supporters to put aside their differences with Biden and join the effort to defeat President Trump (https://thehill.com/people/donald-trump) in the fall.

DoctorP
05-15-2020, 11:11 AM
Presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden held a "virtual roundtable" Thursday afternoon where he again struggled badly to communicate as his verbal gaffes continue to pile up.

The roundtable featured Biden along with Michigan Gov. Whitmer, New Jersey Gov. Murphy, and Connecticut Gov. Lamont, discussing the coronavirus pandemic.

Like other recent Biden virtual events, Thursday's was marked by technical hiccups like visual and audio glitches, along with the former vice president getting his tongue tied in knots (https://twitter.com/DisrnNews/status/1261072439863377920):

https://disrn.com/news/biden-struggles-badly-during-virtual-round-table-as-gaffes-continue-to-pile-up (https://disrn.com/news/biden-struggles-badly-during-virtual-round-table-as-gaffes-continue-to-pile-up)

President Trump continues to poke at Biden over his gaffes and suggest that he is mentally unfit for office. On Thursday the president said (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-to-salena-zito-joe-has-absolutely-no-idea-whats-happening), "Joe has absolutely no idea what's happening," and, "He doesn't know he's alive."

TheMan
05-15-2020, 11:28 AM
Presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden held a "virtual roundtable" Thursday afternoon where he again struggled badly to communicate as his verbal gaffes continue to pile up.

The roundtable featured Biden along with Michigan Gov. Whitmer, New Jersey Gov. Murphy, and Connecticut Gov. Lamont, discussing the coronavirus pandemic.

Like other recent Biden virtual events, Thursday's was marked by technical hiccups like visual and audio glitches, along with the former vice president getting his tongue tied in knots (https://twitter.com/DisrnNews/status/1261072439863377920):

https://disrn.com/news/biden-struggles-badly-during-virtual-round-table-as-gaffes-continue-to-pile-up (https://disrn.com/news/biden-struggles-badly-during-virtual-round-table-as-gaffes-continue-to-pile-up)

President Trump continues to poke at Biden over his gaffes and suggest that he is mentally unfit for office. On Thursday the president said (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-to-salena-zito-joe-has-absolutely-no-idea-whats-happening), "Joe has absolutely no idea what's happening," and, "He doesn't know he's alive."
Imagine how embarrassing it is to be down in the polls to a senile dude hiding out in his basement:roll:

No wonder Trump threatened to sue his campaign manager after throwing a tantrum when he was told he is currently losing to Sleepy Joe :lol

RRR3
05-15-2020, 11:39 AM
Just because we like AOC doesn’t mean we’re suddenly going to vote for Biden :lol

Fukc Biden.

DoctorP
05-15-2020, 12:04 PM
Just because we like AOC doesn’t mean we’re suddenly going to vote for Biden :lol

Fukc Biden.

its a start but I want to see Warren as VP at least

Bidens a shell of his former self and fading fast :(

https://twitter.com/DisrnNews/status/1261072439863377920

DEMS ****ED UP. MAINSTREAM MEDIA LED THE SHEEP ASTRAY. GOOD JOB CNN< DON LEMON< ALL U TARDS LIKE CELTICBALLER :LOL

BERNIE WAS A TRU LEADER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmQbk5h86w

Patrick Chewing
05-15-2020, 12:26 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/65536157c812140b74eea9c301f20e56/tenor.gif

DoctorP
05-16-2020, 12:50 AM
IVANKA 2024

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/05/15/ivanka-trump-pushes-food-distribution-program/5181791002/ (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/05/15/ivanka-trump-pushes-food-distribution-program/5181791002/)

WASHINGTON – The U.S. Agriculture Department is unveiling a new food distribution program with an emphasis on aiding small businesses – an issue that is being pushed by a very prominent White House adviser.
Her name: Ivanka Trump (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/04/16/coronavirus-ivanka-trump-takes-heat-new-jersey-passover-trip/5145118002/).

DoctorP
05-16-2020, 12:51 AM
Fake News getting faker

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/15/vice-media-ceo-slams-big-tech-as-great-threat-to-journalism.html

Vice Media is laying off around 155 employees globally as the coronavirus pandemic continues to strain the media industry, according to multiple reports (https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/vice-media-layoffs-155-employees-covid19-1234607610/).
It’s just the latest in a string of cuts across publishing companies such as Buzzfeed (https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/live-blog/2020-03-25-coronavirus-news-n1168156/ncrd1168866#blogHeader), Conde Nast (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/13/magazine-giant-conde-nast-to-lay-off-roughly-100-us-employees.html), Meredith (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/20/meredith-owner-of-people-slashes-pay-as-advertising-revenue-slumps.html), Vox (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/13/vox-to-announce-around-100-employee-furloughs-later-this-week-sources.html) and others.

But in an unusual move, CEO Nancy Dubuc is placing the blame not only on coronavirus, but on Big Tech companies taking the lion’s share of digital advertising growth.
In a memo announcing the layoffs, which was obtained by the Hollywood Reporter (https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/vice-media-laying-155-employees-1294736), Dubuc wrote that “Big Tech” poses a “great threat to journalism.”
“We grew our digital business faster than anyone at a time when we believed that as more pies were baked, we’d keep getting a slice,” she wrote.
“But we aren’t seeing the return from the platforms benefiting and making money from our hard work. Now, after many years of this, the squeeze is becoming a chokehold. Platforms are not just taking a larger slice of the pie, but almost the whole pie... 36,000+ lost jobs in journalism is enough to take your breath away,” she added.

TheMan
05-16-2020, 01:20 AM
Joe Biden needs to pick Tulsi as his VP, it's obvious that Sleepy Joe will be a vegetable midway his first term so he needs to get someone who will take over for him. Plus, she sexy af and she is a Bernie supporter to boot...

DoctorP
05-16-2020, 01:36 AM
Joe Biden needs to pick Tulsi as his VP, it's obvious that Sleepy Joe will be a vegetable midway his first term so he needs to get someone who will take over for him. Plus, she sexy af and she is a Bernie supporter to boot...

Gabbard is sexy but Id rather have a progressive left leader to balance out Bidens corrupt wall-street backing. Her name: Elizabeth "Pocahontaus" Warren.

TheMan
05-16-2020, 01:41 AM
Gabbard is sexy but Id rather have a progressive left leader to balance out Bidens corrupt wall-street backing. Her name: Elizabeth "Pocahontaus" Warren.

Warren is a phony, the dirty way she went after Sanders and the way she backed the establishment over him put up red flags for me.

bladefd
05-16-2020, 01:51 AM

All signs seem to be that Biden will choose Stacey Abrams. I don't know much at all about her, but it seems to be her.

I won't discount Kamala Harris though, but I still think it will be Abrams.

DoctorP
05-16-2020, 01:53 AM
Warren is a phony, the dirty way she went after Sanders and the way she backed the establishment over him put up red flags for me.

you mean the "woman cant be president" thing?

DoctorP
05-16-2020, 01:55 AM

she backed he establishment to be more centrist because look what happened. BIDEN

actually shows intelligence. and DEFINE BACKING THE ESTABLISHMENT

Nanners
05-16-2020, 03:11 AM

:applause:

Amazing... the way you have been posting lately, I thought you were no longer capable of making an intelligent post, much less two of them in a row :cheers:

Nanners
05-16-2020, 03:20 AM
she backed he establishment to be more centrist because look what happened. BIDEN

actually shows intelligence. and DEFINE BACKING THE ESTABLISHMENT

Funny you would say that, considering that Biden probably would not be the nominee if Warren had dropped out before super tuesday. Despite the fact that she came in 3rd-5th in the early voting states, and despite the polls showed her with no chance of winning a single super tuesday state, she decided to stay in after Buttgig, Klobuchar, and Bloomberg had all dropped out. The reason she stayed in is because her only job in the primary was to split the progressive vote.

Remember how Warren and CNN tried to paint Bernie as a sexist with their "you dont think women can win" smear during that debate? Remember how much noise Warren made during the Kavanaugh confirmation? Its kind of hilarious that a woman who supposedly cares so deeply about sex issues would be completely silent about the fact that the dem nominee has a credible rape allegation against him.

DoctorP
05-16-2020, 03:33 AM
Funny you would say that, considering that Biden probably would not be the nominee if Warren had dropped out before super tuesday. Despite the fact that she came in 3rd-5th in the early voting states, and despite the polls showed her with no chance of winning a single super tuesday state, she decided to stay in after Buttgig, Klobuchar, and Bloomberg had all dropped out. The reason she stayed in is because her only job in the primary was to split the progressive vote.

Remember how Warren and CNN tried to paint Bernie as a sexist with their "you dont think women can win" smear during that debate? Remember how much noise Warren made during the Kavanaugh confirmation? Its kind of hilarious that a woman who supposedly cares so deeply about sex issues would be completely silent about the fact that the dem nominee has a credible rape allegation against him.

meh. she's worth more to the progressives than a mere pawn. none of this stuff matters to me or, im sure, to her. If she is approached by Biden to unify the Dems I think she would be a complete idiot to turn that down. Biden will beat the rap against this gal and his China connections. The Dems have no other choice at this point if they are going all in against Trump.

bladefd
05-16-2020, 03:46 AM
meh. she's worth more to the progressives than a mere pawn. none of this stuff matters to me or, im sure, to her. If she is approached by Biden to unify the Dems I think she would be a complete idiot to turn that down. Biden will beat the rap against this gal and his China connections. The Dems have no other choice at this point if they are going all in against Trump.

Democrat party is controlled by establishment wing. That wing would rather see Trump repeat than have someone with progressive views anywhere within breathing distance of the WH. There is no way they allow a progressive like Warren.

Nanners
05-16-2020, 04:05 AM

Picking Warren as VP will do absolutely nothing to unify the dems. The progressives largely abandoned Warren after her laughably pathetic attempt to smear Bernie as a sexist at that CNN debate, which is why she didnt place any higher than 3rd in a single state she competed in (including her home state of mass)... ffs Buttigig and Klobuchar were doing better than Warren before Obama asked them to drop out and endorse Biden.

At this point, the Warren supporter demographic is educated and privileged liberal white suburbanites who get their opinions from cable news... and these people are the core "blue no matter who" voters who are already going to vote for Biden regardless of his VP pick.

DoctorP
05-16-2020, 04:36 AM
Picking Warren as VP will do absolutely nothing to unify the dems. The progressives largely abandoned Warren after her laughably pathetic attempt to smear Bernie as a sexist at that CNN debate, which is why she didnt place any higher than 3rd in a single state she competed in (including her home state of mass)... ffs Buttigig and Klobuchar were doing better than Warren before Obama asked them to drop out and endorse Biden.

At this point, the Warren supporter demographic is educated and privileged liberal white suburbanites who get their opinions from cable news... and these people are the core "blue no matter who" voters who are already going to vote for Biden regardless of his VP pick.

good points but Warren and Sanders were seen as the leading democratic grassroots voices before and during the primaries, Warren wasnt polling well because of Bernie, which is why she was desperate to compete with him w/ the Bernie gaffe. Bernie did worse this primary than last so there was a schizm there and it was most likely due to the Warren support. But anyways, Warren has more clout due to her grassroots movement than any of the moderates and like you said, the blue sheep will vote blue regardless and will Warren and Bernies supporters be all in with a token progressive pick for VP? Biden is already a moderate tool for wall street so he will get the mainstream support and the anti-trump spite-vote support. But a progressive pick will endear him to those grassroots movements like the Sanders and Warren campaigns.

DoctorP
05-16-2020, 04:37 AM
Democrat party is controlled by establishment wing. That wing would rather see Trump repeat than have someone with progressive views anywhere within breathing distance of the WH. There is no way they allow a progressive like Warren.

meh. the VP is a figurehead position, hows Pence's ultra-conservative views working for Trump?

bladefd
05-16-2020, 03:49 PM
meh. the VP is a figurehead position, hows Pence's ultra-conservative views working for Trump?

It will be more than figurehead under Biden. Whoever Biden chooses will be as powerful as him because I don't think he is all there mentally. The VP will have to be powerful enough to take the reins at times when Biden is not able to always be there 100% mentally.

DoctorP
05-16-2020, 04:52 PM
It will be more than figurehead under Biden. Whoever Biden chooses will be as powerful as him because I don't think he is all there mentally. The VP will have to be powerful enough to take the reins at times when Biden is not able to always be there 100% mentally.

sounds familiar. (trump/pence)

bladefd
05-21-2020, 07:53 PM
Senator Amy Klobuchar, Democrat of Minnesota, has been asked by Joe Biden to undergo a formal vetting to be considered as his vice presidential running mate, one of several potential contenders now being scrutinized by his aides ahead of a final decision, according to people familiar with the moves.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-running-mate-klobuchar-vetting/

Something or nothing?

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 08:09 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-running-mate-klobuchar-vetting/

Something or nothing?

The vetting process is rumored to include a full smelling of her hair, with a five second inhale, a full two-beat pause, followed by an exhale and a hugging embrace held for fifteen seconds.

diamenz
05-22-2020, 12:14 AM
a swing and a miss... (https://www.dailydot.com/debug/joe-biden-trump-president-tweety/) :facepalm

Cleverness
05-22-2020, 12:36 AM
Justin Am... nvm

Phong
05-22-2020, 01:03 AM
a swing and a miss... (https://www.dailydot.com/debug/joe-biden-trump-president-tweety/) :facepalm
https://youtu.be/p8QMexz2wyM

DoctorP
05-23-2020, 03:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XVjgnbyyo

BINGO

SATAN
05-23-2020, 03:58 AM
The person best at lying to me while paid by lobby groups that align with my interests

Cleverness
05-25-2020, 02:50 AM
https://i.redd.it/j4ae2fvcx7x11.jpg

Draz
05-25-2020, 02:54 AM
https://i.redd.it/j4ae2fvcx7x11.jpg

Pathetic loser. He deserves to stay homeless as someone who's a case manager at a shelter for the homeless. The Trump administration is doing the most to try to cut as much as possible for them getting any benefits.

DoctorP
05-25-2020, 02:55 AM
Pathetic loser. He deserves to stay homeless as someone who's a case manager at a shelter for the homeless. The Trump administration is doing the most to try to cut as much as possible for them getting any benefits.

Republicans have never been very pro-entitlements. People would rather have jobs anyways, and be off the system.

Cleverness
05-25-2020, 03:45 AM

Is that what your union leaders told you? :D

Hawker
05-25-2020, 05:16 AM

Why don’t the Democrats that live in the city help him out?

DoctorP
05-25-2020, 05:30 AM
Why don’t the Democrats that live in the city help him out?

cuz hes rich and lives in east manhattan

Patrick Chewing
05-25-2020, 10:09 AM
The cities with the highest number of homeless are run by Democrats.

ThatCoolKid
05-25-2020, 10:15 AM
Biden winning the poll :)

bladefd
05-31-2020, 08:23 PM
Looks like the riots might have put a lid on former DA attorneys like Klobuchar, Kamala Harris, and Val Demings as VP. First two were prosecutors and Demings was a police chief. Klobuchar was a prosecutor in Minneapolis and actually had a case connected to Chauvin so she is definitely finished. All 3 are toxic after this situation and probably getting dropped from Biden's VP list.. Harris and Demings are both black so they might be able to overcome the police stereotype, but idk if Biden campaign would risk it.

I'm guessing Stacey Abrams just shot up on his list along with Susan Rice. They will choose a black VP, especially after these riots.

I personally don't like any of these candidates. I don't know much about Abrams, but the rest of them are mehhhh.. They need to find someone else who is young, savvy, soft-spoken like Obama but without any of the police stereotypes