PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who are you planning to vote for in the Presidential election?

Pages : [1] 2

RRR3
04-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Let's see how ISH is planning to vote for in November.

DoctorP
04-10-2020, 06:00 PM
the debates havent even started yet

RRR3
04-10-2020, 06:06 PM
Lmao at non Americans voting.

scuzzy
04-10-2020, 06:13 PM
my pops has become a Fox news thumping jackass, grumpy old man rambling politics and shit takes all day long

who ever he votes for I will vote opposite just to cancel out his vote

DoctorP
04-10-2020, 06:16 PM
my pops has become a Fox news thumping jackass, grumpy old man rambling politics and shit takes all day long

who ever he votes for I will vote opposite just to cancel out his vote

:lol nice.

Patrick Chewing
04-10-2020, 06:32 PM
Ahhh yes, the list grows.

LAmbruh
04-10-2020, 06:38 PM
who ever Lebron23 wants me to vote for, I will be his Filipino US absentee ballot

coin24
04-10-2020, 11:26 PM
who ever Lebron23 wants me to vote for, I will be his Filipino US absentee ballot

Do each of your alts get a vote ?

Proctor
04-10-2020, 11:27 PM

:roll::roll:

LAmbruh
04-10-2020, 11:30 PM

poor 'Shew

1,000 posts slurping Trump

zero US citizenship

:(

tpols
04-10-2020, 11:37 PM
Trump.

coin24
04-10-2020, 11:40 PM
poor 'Shew

zero US citizenship

Poor Simon, 100 alts but no friends or sexual partners

TheMan
04-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Biden isn't my first choice, not by a long shot but I've had enough of the buffoonery of the last 4 years.

Trump, you're fired

Manny98
04-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Imagine voting for child molester Biden :lol

TheMan
04-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Imagine voting for child molester Biden :lol
Imagine being a foreigner and being this triggered about whom I vote for...

RRR3
04-11-2020, 05:58 PM
Imagine acting like Trump wasn't accused of raping a little girl lol

DoctorP
04-11-2020, 06:00 PM
manny is dominating the results

Manny98
04-11-2020, 06:13 PM
Imagine acting like Trump wasn't accused of raping a little girl lol
With what evidence?

Biden is literally on camera creepily touching and kissing young girls

TheMan
04-11-2020, 06:18 PM
With what evidence?

Biden is literally on camera creepily touching and kissing young girls
Trump is literally on camera saying that he grabs women by the ***** and that he liked walking in on undressed teen beauty pageant contestants, you mouthbreathing kunt :lol

~primetime~
04-11-2020, 06:22 PM
I think the most telling thing about this poll is that it shows the OTC gets very little attention.

Just not many posters in this place

Manny98
04-11-2020, 06:23 PM
Trump is literally on camera saying that he grabs women by the ***** and that he liked walking in on undressed teen beauty pageant contestants, you mouthbreathing kunt :lol
Straight male likes the sight of naked young women, what a shocker :oldlol:

And the fact that he openly admitted to it and even bragged about it is alpha af :bowdown:

And1AllDay
04-11-2020, 06:25 PM
poor 'Shew

zero US citizenship

:oldlol:

RRR3
04-11-2020, 06:30 PM
Straight male likes the sight of naked young women, what a shocker :oldlol:

And the fact that he openly admitted to it and even bragged about it is alpha af :bowdown:
What part of "underage" do you not understand?

MaxFly
04-11-2020, 06:33 PM

Did you peep his dodge there? It's going to be like that for the next 7 months.

- "Joe Biden is suffering from dementia."

- "We have hours of video of Trump fumbling through sentences while having mini strokes. It's not like we don't know the 'oranges'."

- "But he struggled alpha af, though!!! :banana:"

Hawker
04-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Imagine being a foreigner and being this triggered about whom I vote for...

I see we only dismiss "foreign perspectives" when they don't agree with Democrats.

DoctorP
04-11-2020, 06:36 PM

your obsession w policing the underage women makes me think you are a secret pedo

RRR3
04-11-2020, 06:45 PM
I'm a retarded troll
We know.

RRR3
04-11-2020, 06:46 PM
Did you peep his dodge there? It's going to be like that for the next 7 months.

- "Joe Biden is suffering from dementia."

- "We have hours of video of Trump fumbling through sentences while having mini strokes. It's not like we don't know the 'oranges'."

- "But he struggled alpha af, though!!! :banana:"
Say, maybe the DNC should have picked the non-senile candidate who isn't creepy or potentially worse to women, and Trumptards would have nothing to say.

DoctorP
04-11-2020, 06:46 PM
We know.

cant beat me without cheating like your idol leroids, pedoboy

https://i.imgur.com/TAm2KFi.gif

TheMan
04-11-2020, 06:53 PM
I see we only dismiss "foreign perspectives" when they don't agree with Democrats.

I put some weight into what the international public opinion about us is but Manny98 in particular is a dumfukk who took exception about my choice. He can go fukk himself, I give zero fukks on who he supports in the UK.

Also, his biggest beef with Biden isn't even on policy, he calls Biden a pedo creep while ignoring everything creepy about Trump, including how he has said on camera that he would've fukked his own daughter if she wasn't related to him, how creepy is that to sexualize your own blood :lol Apparently that's fine with Manny though, lol

RRR3
04-11-2020, 06:56 PM
I am a pedophile
:biggums: Jeff, get this creep.

Manny98
04-11-2020, 07:04 PM
They were 18+

Hawker
04-11-2020, 07:04 PM
I put some weight into what the international public opinion about us is but Manny98 in particular is a dumfukk who took exception about my choice. He can go fukk himself, I give zero fukks on who he supports in the UK.

Also, his biggest beef with Biden isn't even on policy, he calls Biden a pedo creep while ignoring everything creepy about Trump, including how he has said on camera that he would've fukked his own daughter if she wasn't related to him, how creepy is that to sexualize your own blood :lol Apparently that's fine with Manny though, lol

I've seen Manny talk shit about both.

Dems have spent the last four years painting Trump as creepy. So they've set a standard that their candidates are of high caliber and classy people. Then they nominate Biden which goes against what they've been promoting the past four years.

Dems are making the moral claims here - not republicans. Just like how dems like to hold republicans to "christian" standards, it's totally fair to do the same to Dems when it comes to this. Sorry.

It's fine if you want to nominate Biden but you have to now concede that argument.

RRR3
04-11-2020, 07:16 PM

Dems have spent the last four years painting Trump as creepy. So they've set a standard that their candidates are of high caliber and classy people. Then they nominate Biden which goes against what they've been promoting the past four years.

Dems are making the moral claims here - not republicans. Just like how dems like to hold republicans to "christian" standards, it's totally fair to do the same to Dems when it comes to this. Sorry.

It's fine if you want to nominate Biden but you have to now concede that argument.
This is why Biden was such a retarded choice by the DNC. Trump and his followers now get to point out that Biden is guilty or has at least been accused of a lot of the same stuff the liberals criticize him for. And they're right. It's so stupid. Bernie had the moral high ground AND policy edge versus Trump, and they screwed him over just to push in a senile piece of shit with horrible policies who has a history of being creepy with women (because it's apparently okay to be these things as long as you have that magic "D" next to your name). The Democrats are basically controlled opposition.

Shogon
04-11-2020, 07:19 PM
I'm not going to vote unless Biden makes the abysmal mistake of picking Hilary as his VP in which case I will get out and vote for Trump.

People have to understand that if you vote Biden you're essentially voting for his VP to run the country. Does anyone actually believe this guy would make it through 4 years? No way. lmao at the mere idea of this guy being medically fit to serve out his term when he's already arguably not medically fit and deteriorating further by the day.

As far as this thread goes, there are at least 2 accounts controlled by the same person that voted Biden, neither of which are their main account... for what it's worth.

DoctorP
04-11-2020, 07:32 PM
:biggums: Jeff, get this creep.

your repressed guilt is causing you to spam pedophilic garbage. Its simple psychology. Obviously youre a pedo.

RRR3
04-11-2020, 07:34 PM
your repressed guilt is causing you to spam pedophilic garbage. Its simple psychology. Obviously youre a pedo.
You have a shockingly low IQ.

DoctorP
04-11-2020, 07:34 PM
You have a shockingly low IQ.

yawn, your lame insults are beyond low IQ

RRR3
04-11-2020, 07:35 PM
yawn, your lame insults are beyond low IQ
Post this on your 305baller account.

DoctorP
04-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Post this on your 305baller account.

beyond retarded you are, padowan. keep going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn0cAfuOhwU

RRR3
04-11-2020, 07:38 PM
beyond retarded you are, padowan. keep going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn0cAfuOhwU
Literally everyone knows that's you.

DoctorP
04-11-2020, 07:38 PM
Literally everyone knows that's you.

who, Kylo?

RRR3
04-11-2020, 07:40 PM
who, Kylo?
305baller.

DoctorP
04-11-2020, 07:41 PM
305baller.

nah, thats my buddy

diamenz
04-11-2020, 08:04 PM

the dems have had four years, FOUR years of losing their minds over trump and the best they could come up with is... joe biden. no, rather merely just a shell of who joe was only a handful of years ago. gg, dems.

TheMan
04-11-2020, 09:11 PM
I'm not going to vote unless Biden makes the abysmal mistake of picking Hilary as his VP in which case I will get out and vote for Trump.

People have to understand that if you vote Biden you're essentially voting for his VP to run the country. Does anyone actually believe this guy would make it through 4 years? No way. lmao at the mere idea of this guy being medically fit to serve out his term when he's already arguably not medically fit and deteriorating further by the day.

As far as this thread goes, there are at least 2 accounts controlled by the same person that voted Biden, neither of which are their main account... for what it's worth.
Lol, and you have at least a couple of Trump voters who aren't even US citizens...

RRR3
04-11-2020, 09:21 PM
the dems have had four years, FOUR years of losing their minds over trump and the best they could come up with is... joe biden. no, rather merely just a shell of who joe was only a handful of years ago. gg, dems.
Pathetic isn't it?

Coulda had Bernie.

TheMan
04-11-2020, 09:41 PM
Pathetic isn't it?

Coulda had Bernie.

Yeah, except that he couldn't get enough young voters to go out and vote for him. Yeah the DNC wanted anyone but Bernie and I also wanted him to win, the sad truth is that a majority of Democrats didn't. The DNC didn't steal the nomination from him, old people just flat out voted young people, who are Bernie's base. He couldn't even match his 2016 turnout...if he couldn't even beat Biden, I don't see the argument for beating Trump...and this coming from a Sanders supporter.

RRR3
04-11-2020, 10:41 PM
Yeah, except that he couldn't get enough young voters to go out and vote for him. Yeah the DNC wanted anyone but Bernie and I also wanted him to win, the sad truth is that a majority of Democrats didn't. The DNC didn't steal the nomination from him, old people just flat out voted young people, who are Bernie's base. He couldn't even match his 2016 turnout...if he couldn't even beat Biden, I don't see the argument for beating Trump...and this coming from a Sanders supporter.
Because people who voted for Biden will vote democratic regardless in the general. Tons of Bernie supporters won't vote for Biden. Additionally, Bernie brings in the independents and people who would otherwise vote for Trump. Populism. Finally, the exit polls suggest they rigged it for Biden. Let's not ignore the media's roll in this either.

Stephonit
04-12-2020, 12:56 AM

Upon reflecting on your post bringing up the possibility of the Hillary nomination and the likely consequential nature of his choice in VP another possibility came to mind: What happens if Biden nominates Obama? !!!!!!!

Patrick Chewing
04-12-2020, 01:06 AM
Because people who voted for Biden will vote democratic regardless in the general. Tons of Bernie supporters won't vote for Biden. Additionally, Bernie brings in the independents and people who would otherwise vote for Trump. Populism. Finally, the exit polls suggest they rigged it for Biden. Let's not ignore the media's roll in this either.

:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

LOL wut? Independents by nature are Centrists. No sane Independent is voting for Bernie. Please educate yourself.

coin24
04-12-2020, 01:16 AM
:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

LOL wut? Independents by nature are Centrists. No sane Independent is voting for Bernie. Please educate yourself.

He's too busy screaming about toxic masculinity. Alpha males like trump trigger little soy transmen like r3..

He can't even look at a female and think of fu*king her, he has to picture her being similar age and buying her gifts and doing the housework for her like a good little beta weasel. He's the type of snitch that rats on other guys who cheat so he can make himself look more devoted.. classic loser

Proctor
04-12-2020, 01:20 AM
He's too busy screaming about toxic masculinity. Alpha males like trump trigger little soy transmen like r3..

He can't even look at a female and think of fu*king her, he has to picture her being similar age and buying her gifts and doing the housework for her like a good little beta weasel. He's the type of snitch that rats on other guys who cheat so he can make himself look more devoted.. classic loser

Don't worry about girls Cashew, they aren't for you

coin24
04-12-2020, 01:22 AM

Oh look it's the resident cu.m dumpster crying for some attention

Patrick Chewing
04-12-2020, 01:36 AM

I bet he's into ball busting. He likes the pain.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/90/15/7a9015911829459efa67dd0986da7614.gif

coin24
04-12-2020, 02:02 AM

RRR3
04-12-2020, 02:12 AM
Oh he definitely doesn’t worry about girls. ‘Shew swings a different way if you know what I mean.

DoctorP
04-12-2020, 02:28 AM

hell of a kick

Phong
04-12-2020, 07:42 AM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/90/15/7a9015911829459efa67dd0986da7614.gif What balls does he have that could be kicked? :confusedshrug:

Manny98
04-12-2020, 07:45 AM

:roll:

Jasper
04-12-2020, 10:25 AM
I am not a Biden fan , but anything other than dictatorship with Trump will be far better

ItsMillerTime
04-12-2020, 12:04 PM
I am not a Biden fan , but anything other than dictatorship with Trump will be far better

Pretty much.

MaxFly
04-12-2020, 12:43 PM
Say, maybe the DNC should have picked the non-senile candidate who isn't creepy or potentially worse to women, and Trumptards would have nothing to say.

The DNC didn't pick anyone. Bernie wasn't able to deliver on the youth revolution he promised because he wasn't able to get young people to come out to vote for him.

BurningHammer
04-12-2020, 12:56 PM
Why can't Americans just vote a 3rd party candidate? The US bipartisanship is just so stupid, especially when both presidential candidates are equally poisonous.

Phong
04-12-2020, 01:00 PM
Pretty much. You guys have such an easy life that you don't know what a real dictatorship is.

Patrick Chewing
04-12-2020, 01:39 PM
You guys have such an easy life that you don't know what a real dictatorship is.

The crazy thing is that Jasper is the oldest one here. He was around during WWII to see dictators running amok across the globe.

RRR3
04-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Why can't Americans just vote a 3rd party candidate? The US bipartisanship is just so stupid, especially when both presidential candidates are equally poisonous.
Yeah they have us by the balls. I refuse to support it this election. I’m in Missouri, and Trump will win my state easily, so anyone whining about me not bowing down to Biden can suck it.

ItsMillerTime
04-12-2020, 02:01 PM
You guys have such an easy life that you don't know what a real dictatorship is.

Ah yes, that's the benchmark we should be aiming for.

Phong
04-12-2020, 02:16 PM
Ah yes, that's the benchmark we should be aiming for. Your aim should be to learn the definitions of words so you wouldn't sound like a moron.

Uncle Drew
04-12-2020, 02:17 PM
Joe Exotic.

TheMan
04-12-2020, 04:58 PM
Upon reflecting on your post bringing up the possibility of the Hillary nomination and the likely consequential nature of his choice in VP another possibility came to mind: What happens if Biden nominates Obama? !!!!!!!

Obama wouldn't go for it but that's a winning ticket because blacks would all go vote, lol

On a serious note, Tulsi is the logical choice.

Hawker
04-12-2020, 05:17 PM
https://media.thedonald.win/thedonald/post/r8LviRI6.png

NYT isn't even trying anymore. They deleted this tweet as well. :lol

Rocket
04-12-2020, 05:42 PM
I will be voting for Donald J Trump. He has been the best President of this young century by a long shot and is quickly moving up the ranks to one of the GOAT's of Presidents. In my lifetime only Reagan has been better but Trump is catching up to him quickly.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hdIAAOSwLIZd2UxG/s-l640.jpg

DoctorP
04-12-2020, 05:47 PM

if there were a viable candidate that received exposure maybe that could be the case.

Cleverness
04-12-2020, 07:32 PM
I live in California so my vote doesn't count. I'm undecided. Maybe I'll write-in Joe Trump.

Rocket
04-12-2020, 07:42 PM

If Ron Paul (not Rand) were running on the Libertarian ticket in 2016 he might have won given so many did not like Hillary or Trump. TBH I only voted for Trump in 2016 as a vote against Hillary. I never thought he would be a good President. I would have loved to have had a pro-life Libertarian running for that party like Paul to vote for. Of course now that I have seen how great Trump has been I will be contributing the most I can to his campaign and enthusiastically voting for him come November. :applause:

Rocket
04-12-2020, 07:48 PM
I live in California so my vote doesn't count. I'm undecided. Maybe I'll write-in Joe Trump.

How can you be undecided? You have Trump who had this countries economy booming with record low unemployment (pre Cornapcolypse) verses a guy who do does not know where he is or even how many grandchildren he has at times?

bladefd
04-12-2020, 07:48 PM
How I will vote (who is irrelevant):

I will pass over Lil Donny and pass over any 3rd parties. I will also pass over the write-in line. Then I will close my eyes and quickly put a checkmark next to whatever is remaining. Then I will turn around and open my eyes. There, done my civic duty but I won't see who my hand voted for.

TheMan
04-12-2020, 08:24 PM
I will be voting for Donald J Trump. He has been the best President of this young century by a long shot and is quickly moving up the ranks to one of the GOAT's of Presidents. In my lifetime only Reagan has been better but Trump is catching up to him quickly.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hdIAAOSwLIZd2UxG/s-l640.jpg

This is the beautiful thing about freedom of speech and democracy...I wouldn't call Trump the WOAT, that's Dubya still by a country mile but Trump to me has been a mess and Reagan was a disastrous POTUS that started the trickle down bullshit where the elite got even richer and the rest of us fighting for crumbs. As to you voting for Trump, great, my vote will cancel yours! :cheers:

My two cents worth

DoctorP
04-12-2020, 08:27 PM
This is the beautiful thing about freedom of speech and democracy...I wouldn't call Trump the WOAT, that's Dubya still by a country mile but Trump to me has been a mess and Reagan was a disastrous POTUS that started the trickle down bullshit where the elite got even richer and the rest of us fighting for crumbs. As to you voting for Trump, great, my vote will cancel yours! :cheers:

My two cents worth

spite voting. fair enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2k0VFX1FUw

TheMan
04-12-2020, 08:28 PM
spite voting. fair enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2k0VFX1FUw

All is fair in love and war, mate...politics too haha!

But seriously, Trump has to go.

DoctorP
04-12-2020, 08:32 PM
All is fair in love and war, mate...politics too haha!

But seriously, Trump has to go.

indeed. indeed.

Patrick Chewing
04-12-2020, 10:02 PM

My two cents worth

Under what basis would you even consider Trump the worst of all time? Best economy and lowest unemployment rate under his tenure. No wars. Better trade deals.

Like when you say, "WOAT", please cite your reasons.

Hawker
04-12-2020, 11:00 PM

If you like Trump, you should still vote for him to get the popular vote count up.

~primetime~
04-12-2020, 11:01 PM
Under what basis would you even consider Trump the worst of all time? Best economy and lowest unemployment rate under his tenure. No wars. Better trade deals.

His divisiveness, the political climate has been pure dog shit under Trump. The last 4 years have been the right and left at each other's throats, and it's all centered around HIM.

We have never been less united as a country in my life time, and it's not even close either.

And that's the mark of a bad leader...he doesnt try to unite us or bring us together. With each tweet he's blaming the left for this and that, throwing fits about the media...he doesn't put fires out, he starts fires.

He's a big ego driven man child...a phony Christian... and I'd bet money no one within his own family even really loves him.

Also...his saving grace, that thriving stock market, high employment, etc...just fcking collapsed.

TheMan
04-12-2020, 11:05 PM

What part of "I wouldn't call Trump WOAT" and that Dubya beats him by a country mile did you not understand?

Call me weird but I like POTUS who at least try to act like a mature adult...

Patrick Chewing
04-12-2020, 11:09 PM
His divisiveness, the political climate has been pure dog shit under Trump. The last 4 years have been the right and left at each other's throats, and it's all centered around HIM.

We have never been less united as a country in my life time, and it's not even close either.

And that's the mark of a bad leader...he doesnt try to unite us or bring us together. With each tweet he's blaming the left for this and that, throwing fits about the media...he doesn't put fires out, he starts fires.

He's a big ego driven man child...a phony Christian... and I'd bet money no one within his own family even really loves him.

Also...his saving grace, that thriving stock market, high employment, etc...just fcking collapsed.

Hogwash. The fact that Liberals resort to violence and cry and yell and scream cause they can't handle Trump in office is not his fault. Seeds of division started a long time ago, probably when Bush was President, and with the rise of Social Media, it's at an all time high.

It's hard to take you seriously when you say "he doesn't try to unite us or bring us together". This is completely and utterly false. If people like you would actually listen to his speeches and press conferences, he references time and time again how we all need to unify and work together.

Let's cut the bullshit. The real reason people like you dislike him is because of his personality. That's it. Plain and simple. Otherwise, he is running the country better than expected.

Again, it's hard to take an excuse as "he's dividing us", when prior to this virus, more people were working than ever before.

Hawker
04-12-2020, 11:09 PM

I think it's funny you think democrats care at all about uniting the country either and not shoving more regulations down people's throats. You honestly think Pelosi and Schumer care at all about bringing in views from the south? The Kavanaugh charade pretty much proved this. The amount of bullshit that came out people's mouths about how he shouldn't be a supreme court pick due to unproven allegations was extremely low. I honestly thought there's no way ISH posters would fall for this but they did.

The media just covers for the democrats more and the fact that they own the culture - it gives the veneer the country is united. Just take a look at all the talk shows and the arrogant jokes made. It's been going on since the Bush years.

It's really just TDS and leadership is an arbitrary quality. We don't really need to look to the president for leadership.

Trump has some ridiculous tweets but through his bully pulpit he can shine light where it needs to be shined. Dems don't like it because they can't just push it aside whenever FOX news would bring it up in the past.

Patrick Chewing
04-12-2020, 11:11 PM
What part of "I wouldn't call Trump WOAT" and that Dubya beats him by a country mile did you not understand?

The part where you actually provide sustainable reasons why he is the worst of all time. Not just because you don't like him personally. That's not a valid reason.

Rocket
04-12-2020, 11:11 PM

WOAT President is a two way race between Jimmy Carter and Obama. Bush was bad but nowhere near as bad as the two WOAT candidates.

Hawker
04-12-2020, 11:12 PM
Has one post even been made in this thread so far about why Joe Biden is actually a good candidate other than he's not Trump?

~primetime~
04-12-2020, 11:15 PM
Trump stokes the flames...he throws fuel on the fire

It's an awful trait for a leader.

Trump says and does shit regularly that is impossible to fathom ANY other President doing. Imagine Obama or ANYONE else in office regularly "fake news media is put to get me!!!"..."its the lefts fault the world sucks!!!".

He's immature as fck and it's bad for the country... simple as that

Patrick Chewing
04-12-2020, 11:16 PM
Has one post even been made in this thread so far about why Joe Biden is actually a good candidate other than he's not Trump?

Nope.

The Trump hate is purely personal and not political.

DoctorP
04-12-2020, 11:19 PM
I don't think you guys understand the Big Peach.

He is anti-establishment and meant to deconstruct the structure. Hence "draining the swamp".

He is not a "uniter" although he is doing surprisingly decent during this epidemic aside from Fng up the earliest response possible.

He is a capitalist reformist, authoritarian, right wing demigod in a country that was falling off the wheels and having riots in Dallas and terrorist attacks not too long ago.

He's not a nice guy, he is not a "by the book" guy. He's basically Steve Zissou.

Yes, he is quite the egotistical narcissist that likes to embarrass his opponents.

He's an asshole and he is much better than W Bush in my book.

Patrick Chewing
04-12-2020, 11:21 PM

Trump says and does shit regularly that is impossible to fathom ANY other President doing. Imagine Obama or ANYONE else in office regularly "fake news media is put to get me!!!"..."its the lefts fault the world sucks!!!".

I can't imagine that. I can't imagine Obama actually giving it to you straight and not reading from a teleprompter.

So all you care about is Obama's fake and phony decorum over policies that have actually made this country way better than before?

Like, do you hear yourself? You're just hating Trump and dismissing his actual job of running the country just because "he's a big meanie and I don't like him...wah wahhh"

~primetime~
04-12-2020, 11:27 PM
I can't imagine that. I can't imagine Obama actually giving it to you straight and not reading from a teleprompter.

So all you care about is Obama's fake and phony decorum over policies that have actually made this country way better than before?

Like, do you hear yourself? You're just hating Trump and dismissing his actual job of running the country just because "he's a big meanie and I don't like him...wah wahhh"

we all got along under Obama... and that goes beyond what the Dow Jones is doing. Although the market was amazing under Obama too.

Hell we all got along under Dubbya

Hollywood booed Michael Moore off stage at the Oscars to defend Dubbya. If someone spoke ill of Trump it would get a standing ovation.

Hawker
04-12-2020, 11:28 PM

There's more important stuff than complaining about tweets dude. People don't have to pay attention to them but they do.

Dems just don't like that their agenda has been challenged, this challenge has been given a loud voice and are crying about it. That's not division.

Hawker
04-12-2020, 11:29 PM
we all got along under Obama... and that goes beyond what the Dow Jones is doing. Although the market was amazing under Obama too.

Hollywood booed Michael Moore off stage at the Oscars to defend Dubbya. If someone spoke ill of Trump it would get a standing ovation.

This has more to do with social media more than anything. Bush was mocked mercilessly in the media, culture, etc. Watch any Bill Maher segment about Bush. Or Colbert and John Stewart back in the day.

~primetime~
04-12-2020, 11:30 PM
All that said, do I think Trump is the WOAT?

No, of course not

But I do think he's a horrible leader

Patrick Chewing
04-12-2020, 11:36 PM

It's only the Liberals not getting along. You don't see Conservatives display nearly the amount of hatred as Liberals do. And the violence? It's ALWAYS Liberals.

Getting along under Obama is a myth. His policies were quite divisive and this is what led to Democrats losing the most Democratic seats under any Democratic President in history. The Conservative response wasn't to cry about it on Twitter and break glass and punch people in the face. Our response was to vote these people out and to vote for someone who was going to reverse what Obama did.

DoctorP
04-12-2020, 11:40 PM
It's only the Liberals not getting along. You don't see Conservatives display nearly the amount of hatred as Liberals do. And the violence? It's ALWAYS Liberals.

Getting along under Obama is a myth. His policies were quite divisive and this is what led to Democrats losing the most Democratic seats under any Democratic President in history. The Conservative response wasn't to cry about it on Twitter and break glass and punch people in the face. Our response was to vote these people out and to vote for someone who was going to reverse what Obama did.

Being a left-leaning centrist, and being voted in as a leftist, Obama was a step in a socialist direction that Bernie should have taken to the next level. The establishment chickened out and the blacks basically shot Bernie down like Malcolm X.

Obama-phones and the end of non-coverage for pre-existing conditions in health care is as far as it went. Maybe school-debt forgiveness.

If Bernie Sanders were black, he would be getting ready to take on Trump as we speak.

DoctorP
04-12-2020, 11:43 PM
I'll wait for the debates to see what Biden will say until I make my final decision.

TheMan
04-13-2020, 01:21 AM
WOAT President is a two way race between Jimmy Carter and Obama. Bush was bad but nowhere near as bad as the two WOAT candidates.

Can you give me some examples as to why Carter and Obama are in the running for WOAT other than you don't like them? My reasons for GWB being the WOAT in my lifetime...9/11 happened on his watch, we had intelligence that terrorists were trying to attack the US and planes might be used and the Bush adminstration did absolutely nothing. Props to Trump for calling out Bush during his run for the presidency, he as a GOP did more to blame GWB for 9/11 than any Democrat ever. GWB also led us into our 2 worst foreign policy disasters that has cost us trillions, cost hundreds of thousands of deaths in the Middle East, has caused untold ill will towards us and has left that region far worse than it was before we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. GWB also cut into our privacy and rights with the Patriot Act. If all that wasn't bad enough already, the US economy had the worst collapse since the Great Depression under GWB...

Tell me how can Obama and Carter possibly be worse than that?

And for the Chewster, let me be clear, I didn't say Trump was worst of all time, but he's incompetent as a manager and leader, hence my leaning towards voting against him atm.

coin24
04-13-2020, 01:52 AM

Have you actually watched those conferences??

The ones where CNN reporters (activists) just ask idiotic loaded questions, or mis quote the guy and twist his words. Every time he calls these fools out about their fake news, lack of facts and propaganda yet you crybaby's call him a bully:oldlol:

bladefd
04-13-2020, 02:26 AM
Read through some posts here, and I am disgusted. Trumpeters can't stop defending anything Trump says or does :facepalm

How could you defend a textbook narcissist? It's disgusting. The guy doesn't give a sh!t about you or anyone outside his direct family. Honestly, I actually don't even think he cares about his direct family beyond what they can do for him. I think he only cares about himself and his money. How could you defend a douchebag like that? He has historically taken advantage of the working-class.. Just for example purposes, he would have someone do work on his property, promising payment after work then refused to pay them the money promised. It's disgusting.. How could you time-and-time-again defend a con-artist like that with no character?? :facepalm

DoctorP
04-13-2020, 02:31 AM
Read through some posts here, and I am disgusted. Trumpeters can't stop defending anything Trump says or does :facepalm

How could you defend a textbook narcissist? It's disgusting. The guy doesn't give a sh!t about you or anyone outside his direct family. Honestly, I actually don't even think he cares about his direct family beyond what they can do for him. I think he only cares about himself and his money. How could you defend a douchebag like that? He has historically taken advantage of the working-class.. Just for example purposes, he would have someone do work on his property, promising payment after work then refused to pay them the money promised. It's disgusting.. How could you time-and-time-again defend a con-artist like that with no character?? :facepalm

You live in a society where Jay-Z, a textbook narcissist, is the greatest rapper of all time. The Kardashians and G Paltrow, narcissists, have billionaire empires. Beyonce, Kanye... narcissist bitches get shit done.

America has the president it deserves.

DoctorP
04-13-2020, 02:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/5JEUWhk.jpg

coin24
04-13-2020, 03:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7HwXkc6oio

How can you ask a question when you dont know the price:lol
What a bully!!

MaxFly
04-13-2020, 03:04 AM

For some of these individuals, once you have sided with a political figure, you're committed. It's a show of weakness to acknowledge that they are worse than you originally thought them to be or that you disagree with anything they have done. They feel compelled to either defend their principal's actions or avoid discussing their actions altogether. This is why you can find some of these same individuals defending Trump University or the Trump Foundation, rationalizing the increasingly irrational Trump tariffs, dismissing the fact that Trump was making structured payments to his attorney (now in prison) to pay him back for paying off a porn star, or dismissing the pressuring a foreign power to publicly announce a sham investigation into a political rival. It's no surprise they are defending or rationalizing Trump's poor response to this viral outbreak. Lol, these are some of the same people who tried to rationalize Trump's comments about buying Greenland. They're all in.

DoctorP
04-13-2020, 03:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7HwXkc6oio

How can you ask a question when you dont know the price:lol
What a bully!!

destroyed that noob like a lebron dunk to the face

Nanners
04-13-2020, 06:40 AM
I think it's funny you think democrats care at all about uniting the country either and not shoving more regulations down people's throats.

The idea that democrats care about uniting the country is beyond laughable, and the fact that so many dems seem to believe in this fairy tale says a lot about the intelligence of dem voters. A few years ago, Hillary alienated half of the entire country calling them "deplorable", and the dem party has cheated the most popular candidate in their primary twice in a row because his populist policies are incompatable with the what their sociopathic oligarch donors want... truly a party that cares about "unity", lol.

The Kavanaugh charade pretty much proved this. The amount of bullshit that came out people's mouths about how he shouldn't be a supreme court pick due to unproven allegations was extremely low. I honestly thought there's no way ISH posters would fall for this but they did.

The dems self-serving hypocrisy on this particular topic has been completely exposed over the past couple weeks. The party and their allies in the media (the same media that spent weeks talking about Christine Ford for 24hr a day) have completely ignored a sexual assault claim against Biden that was extremely similar to the Kavanaugh allegation... right down to the fact that both the Kavanaugh and Biden stories were originally reported on by the same reporter at the same news outlet (Ryan Grim at the Intercept).

BarberSchool
04-13-2020, 07:19 AM
Write in Nader, just like last time.

Giant no to Biden. And not because he makes pre-pubescent girls feel molested during photo ops. But because his fam&cronies have sold this nation out countless times, and because he is the banks and credit card companies HAND PICKED PUPPET (all banks, credit card corps, and Fortune 500 corps are incorporated in Delaware on Orange St, because of its cryptic/secretive/corrupt corporate laws.)

And pass on Trump despite really liking his killing of the TPP (Bernie also wanted to kill TPP), having the balls to do to China what every president since Carter was scared to do, for passing USMCA (rewrote NAFTA in a far less horrible way), and being an economic nationalist.

Pass on him for having some very very bad cabinet picks, terrible environmental policies, being unsuccessful/rhetoric-only in prosecuting the IC figures who actually achieved what Nixon wanted to, and for putting Israel first at times.

diamenz
04-13-2020, 07:51 AM

i posted this in the biden rape thread, but i can't help myself.

https://i.imgflip.com/3s5mg4.jpg

Nanners
04-13-2020, 07:58 AM
How dare you

https://youtu.be/vkMNaY8EB8Q

DoctorP
04-13-2020, 08:51 AM

Giant no to Biden. And not because he makes pre-pubescent girls feel molested during photo ops. But because his fam&cronies have sold this nation out countless times, and because he is the banks and credit card companies HAND PICKED PUPPET (all banks, credit card corps, and Fortune 500 corps are incorporated in Delaware on Orange St, because of its cryptic/secretive/corrupt corporate laws.)

And pass on Trump despite really liking his killing of the TPP (Bernie also wanted to kill TPP), having the balls to do to China what every president since Carter was scared to do, for passing USMCA (rewrote NAFTA in a far less horrible way), and being an economic nationalist.

Pass on him for having some very very bad cabinet picks, terrible environmental policies, being unsuccessful/rhetoric-only in prosecuting the IC figures who actually achieved what Nixon wanted to, and for putting Israel first at times.

Good stuff. So not voting or spite voting against the big peach?

AlternativeAcc.
04-13-2020, 09:30 AM
Biden stands much more of a chance vs. Trump than some are willing to believe. It's 50/50

rawimpact
04-13-2020, 09:44 AM
I remember when democrats were upset at trump's locker room talk and made it into a huge issue

but now that their nominee is accused of rape, they're all quiet

talk about a double standard

Look how lightly CNN put sexual assault

"Second woman accuses Joe Biden of unwanted touching"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/01/politics/biden-second-accusation/index.html

Hawker
04-13-2020, 05:21 PM

2016 called.

They want their talking points back.

RRR3
04-13-2020, 06:23 PM
I remember when democrats were upset at trump's locker room talk and made it into a huge issue

but now that their nominee is accused of rape, they're all quiet

talk about a double standard

Look how lightly CNN put sexual assault

"Second woman accuses Joe Biden of unwanted touching"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/01/politics/biden-second-accusation/index.html
Yeah it's pretty bad. Washington Post finally picked it up at least. This will tank Biden IMO. If they don't get rid of him, Trump is winning easily.

Facepalm
04-13-2020, 06:43 PM
2016 called.

They want their talking points back.
1997 called. They want their joke back

Patrick Chewing
04-13-2020, 08:13 PM

What does your whiny diatribe even mean? Are you a robot? Do you want everyone to think like you and like the things you like?

I’m disgusted that people vote Democrat and have a warped view in their politics (neo-Liberals), yet I don’t sit there and pound my fist in the sand wondering why people behave the way they do. Rationality takes place and I just chock up our differences to the fact that we’re not all the same and we all think differently and we’re not robots.

Hawker
04-13-2020, 08:37 PM
1997 called. They want their joke back

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVS2arXXsAENIVK?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

DoctorP
04-14-2020, 06:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTyYrJl5IiU

it begins.

DoctorP
04-14-2020, 06:32 AM
I don't not like Joe Biden but I'm not impressed with him. I will give him a chance and my ear when the time comes.

TheMan
04-14-2020, 12:43 PM
Not a good omen for the POTUS, ISH is as good an indicator of American society as there is...coincides with most polls that show Biden beating Trump nationally and in key battleground states. This election isn't so much about Biden but more a referendum on Trump and so far dude is failing :(

/s

rawimpact
04-14-2020, 12:48 PM

:oldlol:

Just think about it... who would want free healthcare and other handouts? I bet if we setup that poll based on who they're voting for Bernie supporters would be on top

I'd be willing to bet majority of medicaid voters are bernie supporters

FKAri
04-14-2020, 01:18 PM

"so white people have more mental health conditions?"

ItsMillerTime
04-14-2020, 01:23 PM

People with a high intelligence (liberals) have a greater risk of mental health disorders than people who are retarded (conservatives). I thought this was a well known fact.

Phong
04-14-2020, 01:33 PM

It's quite evident why the mentally-ill misfits would adhere to the ideals of victimhood, unearned equality and free everything. How else would they expect to even out the playing field? People who are well-adjusted mentally know that they can make their own way in life.

"so white people have more mental health conditions?"No. It means that minority groups have less access to mental health services and/or that mental illness is more stigmatized in minority communities so nobody is willing to admit that they suffer from it.

Miguel and Djamal have to act macho within their community while RRR3tard has no problem admitting that he's a mental weakling.

Long Duck Dong
04-14-2020, 01:40 PM
People with a high intelligence (liberals) have a greater risk of mental health disorders than people who are retarded (conservatives). I thought this was a well known fact.

Mental illness is prevalent among the highest of IQs and also of the lowest IQs. The people in the middle suffer the least. The lowest IQs are definitely liberal as well.

Draz
04-14-2020, 03:57 PM
This isnt about voting for biden its about not voting for trump

Hawker
04-14-2020, 04:00 PM
"so white people have more mental health conditions?"

White liberals...yes.

TheMan
04-14-2020, 04:05 PM

Exactly

~primetime~
04-14-2020, 04:18 PM
White liberals...yes.

stop it lol, all that graph shows is that urban people have psychiatrists...rural people don't

rural people have never had a mental health doctor tell them anything...because they don't have one

rawimpact
04-14-2020, 04:19 PM

That makes you a sheep

You've lost the candidate that best represented policies you believe in. Now you're forced to choose a candidate based on his party?

Draz
04-14-2020, 04:25 PM
That makes you a sheep

You've lost the candidate that best represented policies you believe in. Now you're forced to choose a candidate based on his party?

I'm actually well aligned with the policies Biden and the Obama administration represent. One being the DACA program that was created during the Obama administration under Biden. Many, hundreds if not thousands of DACA recipients are essential workers / working in health care fighting to save the lives of Americans right now while Trump rescinded it and is fighting to end it. This is just one policy.

Secondly, what did the Republicans do any better? They ONLY ran Trump.

That backfired pretty quick.

TheMan
04-14-2020, 04:36 PM
I'm actually well aligned with the policies Biden and the Obama administration represent. One being the DACA program that was created during the Obama administration under Biden. Many, hundreds if not thousands of DACA recipients are essential workers / working in health care fighting to save the lives of Americans right now while Trump rescinded it and is fighting to end it. This is just one policy.

rawimpact thinks that Dems falling in line to defeat Trump is being a sheep, but when Republicans supported Trump who initially opposed him (like Chewing), that was all fine and good. Republicans know that if Sanders can get most of his supporters on board, Biden's chances of defeating Trump go up exponentially.

rawimpact
04-14-2020, 04:40 PM
rawimpact thinks that Dems falling in line to defeat Trump is being a sheep, but when Republicans supported Trump who initially opposed him (like Chewing), that was all fine and good. Republicans know that if Sanders can get most of his supporters on board, Biden's chances of defeating Trump go up exponentially.

I do... because I feel that people should vote for whoever they feel their ideals align with - not what platform they want to run under. Just because I'm a republican does not mean I would vote for any republican. Falling in line is for the politician to upkeep their influence, it's a loss for the voter.

MaxFly
04-14-2020, 04:41 PM
Lol... yesterday, Trump asserted that he has absolute power to force states to reopen businesses, schools, etc... There's been significant backlash, even among Republicans. Looks like he's going out of his way to make things easier for Biden.

Hawker
04-14-2020, 04:43 PM
stop it lol, all that graph shows is that urban people have psychiatrists...rural people don't

rural people have never had a mental health doctor tell them anything...because they don't have one

And why would you be seeing a psychiatrist? That's not a normal thing. Conservatives don't just exist in rural areas dummy. Lot of rich affluent suburbs in Dallas.

rawimpact
04-14-2020, 04:47 PM

How old are you? I'm going to assume you're in your twenties because you do not recall 2012 or 04 or 96 do you? Do you recall who the democrats ran when Obama was going for his second term? John Wolfe, and the only reason I can type that is because I had to look him up.

Or how about Lil' Bush? Do you know who Bill Wyatt is?

Or how about Silly Willy? Do you know who Lyndon LaRouche is?

There is no point of running anyone else if the president is going for a second term. Historically they have the massive advantage - and that goes for both repubs and democrats as shown above - so don't go pointing fingers at republicans for not pushing anyone else - they'd get killed in a landslide.

rawimpact
04-14-2020, 04:48 PM
Lol... yesterday, Trump asserted that he has absolute power to force states to reopen businesses, schools, etc... There's been significant backlash, even among Republicans. Looks like he's going out of his way to make things easier for Biden.

Biden? You think someone who has been accused of sexual assault is going to win the presidency? Atleast you don't have to worry about him in court pleading the fifth... his memory is shot.

~primetime~
04-14-2020, 04:50 PM
And why would you be seeing a psychiatrist? That's not a normal thing. Conservatives don't just exist in rural areas dummy. Lot of rich affluent suburbs in Dallas.

yes but generally speaking liberal = urban and conservative = rural

counselors/psychiatrists/etc are more common in urban areas...and the difference in race is a money one too, white people aren't more mentally ill than minorities...white people just have doctors and minorities don't

to get a real read, you'd have to isolate all that have actually had a mental examination, and then get % on those who are diagnosed with an issue vs. those who are deemed okay

just leaving it at who has had doctors tell them things vs those who have not had doctors tell them things only tells us who has doctors...and Billy Bob doesn't

Phong
04-14-2020, 04:55 PM
Looks like he's going out of his way to make things easier for Biden.Trump is gracious and knows Biden needs all the help he can get.

https://youtu.be/dHcQpv2KzbY

tpols
04-14-2020, 04:57 PM
yes but generally speaking liberal = urban and conservative = rural

counselors/psychiatrists/etc are more common in urban areas...and the difference in race is a money one too, white people aren't more mentally ill than minorities...white people just have doctors and minorities don't

to get a real read, you'd have to isolate all that have actually had a mental examination, and then get % on those who are diagnosed with an issue vs. those who are deemed okay

just leaving it at who has had doctors tell them things vs those who have not had doctors tell them things only tells us who has doctors...and Billy Bob doesn't

honestly most mental illnesses are bullshit and a win for both sides, the victim gets an excuse and the doctor/pharmacuetical company gets a revenue stream.

"anxiety" "depression" everybody can have this stuff if life is going bad, a pill isnt the answer. (and they ALL push pills) Figuring out a new way of life is.

There are legitemately mentally ill people who inherited schizophrenia or something that have real physical disturbances and are legit crazy but most of the "mentally ill" here really dont have any real condition. I knew a kid that was perfectly normal, did a lot of drugs in college, and is now classified bipolar. Like what? Just because you ****ed your life up doesnt mean you're crazy. Ive met people that were really crazy, like something was "off" about them naturally. Most people use these diagnoses today to absolve themselves from the responsibilities of life.

MaxFly
04-14-2020, 06:04 PM
Biden? You think someone who has been accused of sexual assault is going to win the presidency?

You're not serious, are you? If you are serious, how is it you don't see the irony in what you have posted there?

DoctorP
04-14-2020, 06:09 PM
in the debate, the two candidates will debate who is less of a sexual predator. My money is on Trump.

Boomers are rapists.

MaxFly
04-14-2020, 06:11 PM
Trump is gracious and knows Biden needs all the help he can get.

https://youtu.be/dHcQpv2KzbY

Biden is leading in most swing states, and has been leading for some time. Most Presidents would be taking the lead or expanding their lead in a situation like this as they take the stage and lead. Trump is indeed being exceedingly gracious.

TheMan
04-14-2020, 06:34 PM
Biden? You think someone who has been accused of sexual assault is going to win the presidency? Atleast you don't have to worry about him in court pleading the fifth... his memory is shot.
Trump won with almost 20 women claiming Trump sexually assaulted them, plus his former wife accused him of rape.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/24/documenting-trumps-abuse-of-women/amp

Stick with the Joe Biden senile charge, Trump supporters are the last people on Earth whom should be outraged by a politician's supposed sexual misconduct.

diamenz
04-14-2020, 09:13 PM
"we need to get supplies to places where there's shortages".

#biden2020?

RRR3
04-14-2020, 09:17 PM
LOL a race between two senile corporate goons accused of rape. Can't make this shit up.

DoctorP
04-14-2020, 09:40 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVghXgqUcAAikT-.jpg

Patrick Chewing
04-14-2020, 10:17 PM
LOL a race between two senile corporate goons accused of rape. Can't make this shit up.

You do realize that Bernie Sanders is older than both of them, right?

RRR3
04-14-2020, 10:44 PM
You do realize that Bernie Sanders is older than both of them, right?
I do but he's also not senile and has never been accused of rape. Plus he has good policies unlike the other two.

Phong
04-14-2020, 10:58 PM
I do but he's also not senile and has never been accused of rape. Plus he has good policies unlike the other two. Who cares? Bernie already bent the knee and pledged allegiance to Biden.

Bernie: "it would be irresponsible for my supporters to not back Joe Biden." (https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/492820-sanders-progressives-who-sit-on-their-hands-and-dont-support-biden-would)

Now follow your hero.

Patrick Chewing
04-14-2020, 11:05 PM
I do but he's also not senile and has never been accused of rape. Plus he has good policies unlike the other two.

Bringing back breadlines is not a good policy. Please, son.

coin24
04-15-2020, 05:16 AM

He means Bernie would give "free stuff" to losers like him..

DoctorP
04-15-2020, 06:00 AM
I'm going to write in President Xi of China and see what happens.

Good idea? WHat would happen? Would I be labeled an enemy of the state? :lol

If not Xi then David Lynch.

ItsMillerTime
04-15-2020, 08:55 AM

Meanwhile, in actual reality: store shelves are empty, there are actual breadlines taking place at food banks nationwide, mass unemployment, on the verge of another Great Depression, but but but Bernie bro!!

#MAGA

Patrick Chewing
04-15-2020, 09:33 AM
Meanwhile, in actual reality: store shelves are empty, there are actual breadlines taking place at food banks nationwide, mass unemployment, on the verge of another Great Depression, but but but Bernie bro!!

#MAGA

And can you imagine if Bernie was President during this?? He’d be running away from his responsibilities cause he would have no clue how to run a country.

https://media.giphy.com/media/WpZogrwkVoyAW0WMPo/giphy.gif

ItsMillerTime
04-15-2020, 09:36 AM
And can you imagine if Bernie was President during this?? He’d be running away from his responsibilities cause he would have no clue how to run a country.

https://media.giphy.com/media/XEJFxJ83jUg9Bo5DEh/giphy.gif

Lmao talking about presidential responsibility. What reality do you live in, Patrick? Your head is so far stuck in the sand you don't see this administration fvcking you from behind.

How's that small business loan coming along? :yaohappy:

Patrick Chewing
04-15-2020, 10:29 AM
Trump wins in a landslide in 2020. What are you going to do about it? How will you cope?

TheMan
04-15-2020, 11:24 AM
Leaders always benefit from an effect called 'rally around the flag' in times of national crisis, Trump got a bit of an uptick from his usually miserable approval ratings a few weeks ago but while the deaths keep piling up and the economy is in ruins, looks like Trump's daily press conferences aren't working. His poll numbers are again in negative territory.

Keep doing those briefings, Don!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/04/08/trump-approval-ratings-coronavirus-176105

Facepalm
04-15-2020, 12:53 PM

Old man Bernie showing he's still healthier than fat ass Trump :rockon:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/36/69/9636692df93bf07f0fe2c22b292b9150.jpg

RRR3
04-15-2020, 02:26 PM
Who cares? Bernie already bent the knee and pledged allegiance to Biden.

Bernie: "it would be irresponsible for my supporters to not back Joe Biden." (https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/492820-sanders-progressives-who-sit-on-their-hands-and-dont-support-biden-would)

Now follow your hero.
The difference between me and you is I don’t blindly agree with everything Bernie does like you do with Trump. No, I won’t be voting for Biden. I don’t care what Bernie says.

Manny98
04-15-2020, 04:23 PM
I'm disgusted at the amount of people voting for an actual pedophile.

Df is wrong with y'all don't have any morals:facepalm

Cleverness
04-16-2020, 03:33 PM

there'd be outrage on the right if obama or bush said that

there's a double-standard for trump. it should not be, but it exists.

rawimpact
04-16-2020, 03:39 PM
there'd be outrage on the right if obama or bush said that

there's a double-standard for trump. it should not be, but it exists.

Yes, because throughout trump's presidency outrage has been the one thing people have been short of.

You want to see a double standard? Follow the parallels in CDC budget cuts from obama and from trump. Or democratic response to trump's sexual assault accusers to now biden.

CNN has labeled sexual assault as "unwanted touching" (Source: https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/01/politics/biden-second-accusation/index.html) for biden.

But lets see the CNN articles relating trump's sexual assault:

Woman who has accused Trump of sexual assault is seeking his DNA
Summer Zervos says phone records 'corroborate' her allegations of sexual assault by Trump
and so on

Lakers Legend#32
04-16-2020, 04:05 PM
Supporting Trump is a character flaw.

Hawker
04-16-2020, 05:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVvoO3NUwAEHIwb?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVvq4FJVcAAU7D5?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVvvUJ_XgAEutYR?format=jpg&name=900x900

DoctorP
04-17-2020, 12:24 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVwtzkNXgAcGOXo.jpg

DoctorP
04-18-2020, 08:30 AM
This sucks, Trump's tactics are way too toxic and the dems are weak as ****. I can't, with a clear conscious, vote for anyone. oh yea, wait for the debates.... ugh...

DoctorP
04-18-2020, 08:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVvvUJ_XgAEutYR?format=jpg&name=900x900

this lady had mental problems

Rocket
04-18-2020, 12:20 PM
TBH given the general makeup of this forum being mostly incredibly naive millennials, I am actually surprised there are that many Trump supporters who have voted. That bodes extremely well for Trump come November.

diamenz
04-18-2020, 04:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEa_rc4XoAE5nqO.jpg

DoctorP
04-18-2020, 06:47 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEa_rc4XoAE5nqO.jpg

:lol

truth

Patrick Chewing
04-18-2020, 07:43 PM
https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1250981743412338688

Rough.

coin24
04-20-2020, 09:46 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTGBJMDcras

Crenshaw ethering Bill Maher.. b b but orange man bad:lol

DoctorP
04-20-2020, 09:58 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTGBJMDcras

Crenshaw ethering Bill Maher.. b b but orange man bad:lol

Crenshaw is a man of rationality in a time of emotional irrationality

Long Duck Dong
04-20-2020, 10:34 PM
The new Trump ad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7guCyqVsQ

DoctorP
04-20-2020, 10:35 PM
The new Trump ad

:lol

crying Obama is the new crying Jordan? lol

coin24
04-20-2020, 10:38 PM
The new Trump ad

:lol:lol

FashionIssues
04-21-2020, 12:16 AM
joerack obiden

Lakers Legend#32
04-22-2020, 01:51 AM
Landslide for Biden.

diamenz
04-22-2020, 05:17 PM
Voters in six key battleground states are split over whether they prefer President Trump or apparent Democratic nominee Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election, a CNBC/Change Research poll found. (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/22/2020-election-polls-trump-and-biden-deadlocked-in-az-fl-mi-nc-pa-wi.html)

https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/106500834-158756585488620200422cnbcpollontheissues.png

it's interesting but not surprising that voters prefer trump bringing back the economy over biden. it's obvious that this whole crisis will be a huge factor come november so depending on where we are as far as the job trump's done on preventing a second wave and really getting to reopening the country, where we are indeed at in that whole timeline is sure to be the key to swaying swing voters one way or the other. joe had better step up his political game and stop running on "vote for me, i'm not trump", because that shit ain't gonna work with swing voters at this pivotal moment in our country.

red1
04-22-2020, 05:26 PM
biden wins the election and shows up to the podium for his victory speech

"what were we talking about again?"

https://neonnettle.com/news/images/joe-biden-non-citizen-run-president-330120.jpg

Phong
04-22-2020, 05:34 PM
joe had better step up his political game and stop running on "vote for me, i'm not trump", because that shit ain't gonna work with swing voters at this pivotal moment in our country.He's been stepping up and has laid out a plan to get us out of our current situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foyhdg1eupc

Jasper
04-22-2020, 05:42 PM
i can't vote - u closed it ....

I will vote Biden , it is one dementia elect vs another ...
Biden doesn't have to cut his parties balls off to get backing .. he already has it.

Both candidates are horrible , but that is what America gets with their old broken down laws.

Hawker
04-22-2020, 05:45 PM
https://i.ibb.co/jfWrtHx/received-686785475487202.png

MaxFly
04-22-2020, 06:07 PM
Wait, are we trusting polls today?

In the race for the White House, the NBC News/WSJ poll shows Biden ahead of Trump by 7 points nationally among registered voters, 49 percent to 42 percent.

And when the race is reduced to 11 swing states — Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — Biden holds a combined 6-point lead over Trump, 49 percent to 43 percent.

RRR3
04-22-2020, 06:23 PM
i can't vote - u closed it ....

I will vote Biden , it is one dementia elect vs another ...
Biden doesn't have to cut his parties balls off to get backing .. he already has it.

Both candidates are horrible , but that is what America gets with their old broken down laws.
You already voted...

Hawker
04-22-2020, 06:26 PM
You already voted...

Joe Biden's constituency everyone. Or is Jasper Joe Biden?

Hawker
04-22-2020, 06:29 PM

Depends on which poll and depends on what states you call swing states. The one diamenz quoted has Trump leading 48-47

Patrick Chewing
04-22-2020, 06:53 PM
He's been stepping up and has laid out a plan to get us out of our current situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foyhdg1eupc

Painful to watch. Anyone who remotely thinks Biden has a chance has worse mental issues than Joe here.

RRR3
04-22-2020, 06:56 PM
I have a bridge to sell you if you think Biden has a chance at winning. They're not going for the popular vote, and honestly Biden is so bad he could even lose that, which would be a truly spectacular failure for the Democratic party.

DoctorP
04-22-2020, 07:50 PM
hmm Biden winning the Insidehoops polls. I wonder what the census numbers are here

bladefd
04-22-2020, 08:30 PM
Depends on which poll and depends on what states you call swing states. The one diamenz quoted has Trump leading 48-47

^ translation: "If poll agrees with me, I trust it. If it doesn't agree with me, then I don't trust polls."

Hawker
04-22-2020, 08:33 PM
^ translation: "If poll agrees with me, I trust it. If it doesn't agree with me, then I don't trust polls."

Exactly. Goes both ways.

Hawker
04-23-2020, 01:02 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWPMOSBX0AE08ui.jpg

A real ad apparently.

TheMan
04-23-2020, 01:36 AM
Apparently now Trump supporters care about how eloquent a politician sounds...:oldlol: Tons of tape of Trump sounding just as confused as Sleepy Joe and flat out making up shit, lol

Is this really the best we can do? :facepalm

MaxFly
04-23-2020, 06:27 AM
I have a bridge to sell you if you think Biden has a chance at winning. They're not going for the popular vote, and honestly Biden is so bad he could even lose that, which would be a truly spectacular failure for the Democratic party.

I'd imagine anyone who paid a modicum of attention to the 2016 election has gotten over overhyping popular vote numbers again and is keeping an eye on the numbers for swing states... thus why I posted:

And when the race is reduced to 11 swing states — Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — Biden holds a combined 6-point lead over Trump, 49 percent to 43 percent.

diamenz
04-23-2020, 07:11 AM
I'd imagine anyone who paid a modicum of attention to the 2016 election has gotten over overhyping popular vote numbers again and is keeping an eye on the numbers for swing states... thus why I posted:

i haven't been following things as close as i used to, but hasn't biden's lead been in a steady decline in most swing states for the past month or so?

diamenz
04-23-2020, 07:14 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWPMOSBX0AE08ui.jpg

A real ad apparently.

at least the first line has proven to be true.

tpols
04-23-2020, 07:42 AM
Apparently now Trump supporters care about how eloquent a politician sounds...:oldlol: Tons of tape of Trump sounding just as confused as Sleepy Joe and flat out making up shit, lol

not even close.

trump is just a bullshitter but hes still sharp. sleepy joe is legitamately senile.

DoctorP
04-23-2020, 07:58 AM
two old white guys again.

great

https://media2.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/source.gif

tpols
04-23-2020, 08:07 AM
two old white guys again.

great

https://media2.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/source.gif

are you calling crooked H a dude?

DoctorP
04-23-2020, 08:11 AM
are you calling crooked H a dude?

is she a nasty woman?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/10UUe8ZsLnaqwo/giphy.gif

RRR3
04-23-2020, 12:42 PM

They wouldn’t be able to say any of this shit if Bernie was the nominee. Just saying.

rawimpact
04-23-2020, 12:51 PM

You're kidding right? Joe has never sounded the way he does now. Whereas Trump has always sounded like an idiot and that's besides the fact that there is a clear cut cognitive decline we're seeing with Joe and it's quite rapid.

RRR3
04-23-2020, 02:47 PM
You're kidding right? Joe has never sounded the way he does now. Whereas Trump has always sounded like an idiot and that's besides the fact that there is a clear cut cognitive decline we're seeing with Joe and it's quite rapid.
Trump used to sound a lot smarter tbqh. That said Joe is clearly senile as fukc

Hawker
04-23-2020, 04:59 PM
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/04/23/democrats-plan-censure-lawmaker-whitsett-credited-trump-covid-19-recovery/3010947001/

Democrats censure Detriot democrat for thanking Trump for promoting Hydroxylchloroquine and crediting him for saving her life.

Phong
04-23-2020, 05:17 PM
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/04/23/democrats-plan-censure-lawmaker-whitsett-credited-trump-covid-19-recovery/3010947001/

Democrats censure Detriot democrat for thanking Trump for promoting Hydroxylchloroquine and crediting him for saving her life. Her fellow democrats now wish that she had died of covid-19 instead of her giving Trump a single word of praise. :oldlol:

dude77
04-23-2020, 05:22 PM
way too early to even look at any polls .. couple months ago I would have said trump in a landslide but this virus bs has thrown everything for a loop .. not sure how people will react to this .. if they will blame trump for the downturn in the economy instead of putting it on the virus .. guess we'll see .. but if trump does manage to swing it back upwards by september, I think he's pretty much a shoo in .. if not people could turn on him .. but biden is so bad he could still lose wtf knows

Doomsday Dallas
04-23-2020, 05:46 PM
Trump will not lose.

He could either die, be reelected for four more years, or even somehow have the election postponed due to another National Crisis, but he will not lose to Biden.

personally I think there is a high chance of him being taken out like JFK was... and if that happens, I bet the assassin will be female... but regardless, Trump doesn't lose.

Trump is like that unstoppable lawyer in the Devil's Advocate that just doesn't lose cases. He does not lose. period.

So please people, don't make the same mistake of getting your hopes up that Biden will defeat Trump in the 2020 election like you did with Hilary. It's impossible, and even if by miracle it does happen you're still left with Biden who isn't much better than Trump, if not worse.

diamenz
04-23-2020, 08:05 PM
way too early to even look at any polls .. couple months ago I would have said trump in a landslide but this virus bs has thrown everything for a loop .. not sure how people will react to this .. if they will blame trump for the downturn in the economy instead of putting it on the virus .. guess we'll see .. but if trump does manage to swing it back upwards by september, I think he's pretty much a shoo in .. if not people could turn on him .. but biden is so bad he could still lose wtf knows

yeah who knows what could happen. biden could end up winning and then come out and congratulate trump on his victory. :hammerhead:

kabar
04-23-2020, 08:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh8QoZoAYkI

It really depends on which states open early and then have to shut down again. Democrats, Bloomberg and their millions of dollars will be blasting ads like above all over the airwaves.

Draz
04-23-2020, 10:04 PM
I don't think any president has ever been relected in a time of recession.

The odds are against him now. The virus topped off the cake

SATAN
04-23-2020, 10:28 PM
No the virus will be over soon. Just gotta inject disinfectant into the lungs or get some UV light under your skin somehow. :facepalm

diamenz
04-23-2020, 10:38 PM
I don't think any president has ever been relected in a time of recession.

The odds are against him now. The virus topped off the cake

this isn't your average 'recession', though.

MaxFly
04-24-2020, 01:37 AM
even if by miracle it does happen you're still left with Biden who isn't much better than Trump, if not worse.

??

So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

DoctorP
04-24-2020, 01:38 AM
im voting for the guy that told us to inject clorox

Lakers Legend#32
04-24-2020, 01:43 AM
Biden is pulling away.

DoctorP
04-24-2020, 01:46 AM
Biden is pulling away.

from reality

Patrick Chewing
04-24-2020, 01:47 AM
Biden is pulling away.

From coherence.

DoctorP
04-24-2020, 01:58 AM
Biden is pulling away.

from the legal age of consent

bladefd
04-24-2020, 03:09 AM
No the virus will be over soon. Just gotta inject disinfectant into the lungs or get some UV light under your skin somehow. :facepalm

LOL, that part Lil Donny was asking today was hilarious. I laughed out loud when he asked if the disinfectant can be used to clean the lungs as if the lungs were a dishware :roll:

MaxFly
04-24-2020, 08:37 AM
even if by miracle it does happen you're still left with Biden who isn't much better than Trump, if not worse.

??

So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

Again... ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE

TheMan
04-24-2020, 10:21 AM
Trump will not lose.

He could either die, be reelected for four more years, or even somehow have the election postponed due to another National Crisis, but he will not lose to Biden.

personally I think there is a high chance of him being taken out like JFK was... and if that happens, I bet the assassin will be female... but regardless, Trump doesn't lose.

Trump is like that unstoppable lawyer in the Devil's Advocate that just doesn't lose cases. He does not lose. period.

So please people, don't make the same mistake of getting your hopes up that Biden will defeat Trump in the 2020 election like you did with Hilary. It's impossible, and even if by miracle it does happen you're still left with Biden who isn't much better than Trump, if not worse.
You can't be serious :oldlol:

Dude barely squeezed out an EC win while losing the popular vote bigly against a female candidate not even popular in her own party and now Trump is some colossus JFK back from the dead wouldn't beat...ok :roll:

Doomsday Dallas
04-24-2020, 03:47 PM
You can't be serious :oldlol:

Dude barely squeezed out an EC win while losing the popular vote bigly against a female candidate not even popular in her own party and now Trump is some colossus JFK back from the dead wouldn't beat...ok :roll:

it's impossible... Trump would send us to WWIII before he would attend Biden's inauguration, so it's literally impossible.

Patrick Chewing
04-24-2020, 03:49 PM
Dude barely squeezed out an EC win

Uhh in what reality do you live in? Trump won in an EC landslide.

TheMan
04-24-2020, 03:54 PM
Uhh in what reality do you live in? Trump won in an EC landslide.
I'm sure you know basic math and percentages.. Trump won Michigan by 10,704 votes (0.2%), Pennsylvania by 49,543 (0.8%), and Wisconsin by 27,257 votes (0.7%). 80,000 votes swinging the other way in an election voted by 120,000,000 is almost statistically insignificant...you are smart enough understand that, right?

Yes, he squeezed out an EC win while getting merked in the total national vote count by 3 million.

Hawker
04-24-2020, 03:55 PM
I'm sure you know basic math and percentages.. Trump won Michigan by 10,704 votes (0.2%), Pennsylvania by 49,543 (0.8%), and Wisconsin by 27,257 votes (0.7%). 80,000 votes swinging the other way in an election voted by 120,000,000 is almost statistically insignificant...you are smart enough understand that, right?

Yes, he squeezed out an EC win.

Imagine saying this after acting so smug in 2016 and predicting an easy win for Hillary. You really need a lesson in humility.

Phong
04-24-2020, 03:58 PM
Dude barely squeezed out an EC win while losing the popular vote bigly against a female candidate not even popular in her own party and now Trump is some colossus JFK back from the dead wouldn't beat...ok :roll: Presenting Hillary as some kind of underdog who wasn't fully backed by the DNC, the mainstream media and who didn't lead the polls by 10 points. :oldlol:

TheMan
04-24-2020, 04:01 PM
Whatever, presenting Trump as some unbeatable popular president is not based in reality, and you guys know that or you wouldn't get so triggered when I point out the fact that he barely won in 2016.

Hawker
04-24-2020, 04:03 PM
Whatever, presenting Trump as some unbeatable popular president is not based in reality, and you guys know that or you wouldn't get so triggered when I point out the fact that he barely won in 2016.

He's definitely not but don't try to reframe 2016 like you're trying to do.

Clinton Won New Hampshire, Minnesota, Virginia, Nevada and Maine and those were all close as well. Don't just list the close states that Trump won.

TheMan
04-24-2020, 04:04 PM
He's definitely not but don't try to reframe 2016 like you're trying to do.
Did he barely win, yes or no?

Phong
04-24-2020, 04:11 PM
304 vs 227.

Not even close.

Hawker
04-24-2020, 04:13 PM

Not by electoral college.

Clinton barely won a few states as well.

TheMan
04-24-2020, 04:20 PM
304 vs 227.

Not even close.
Context

Stay triggered, you know I'm right :lol

Hawker
04-24-2020, 04:21 PM
Context

Stay triggered, you know I'm right :lol

Now include New Hampshire, Minnesota, Nevada, Virginia and Maine.

Patrick Chewing
04-24-2020, 04:27 PM
304 vs 227.

Not even close.

Dude keeps telling us that he barely won the EC. Is he drunk? That’s a huge margin.

Phong
04-24-2020, 04:29 PM
Dude keeps telling us that he barely won the EC. Is he drunk? That’s a huge margin.30 states vs. 20 states

:confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing
04-24-2020, 04:32 PM
https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/DHV3ZG3FCUZ2ZFFELP2MTHLE44.jpg

Yup, he barely won.

TheMan
04-24-2020, 04:43 PM
Now include New Hampshire, Minnesota, Nevada, Virginia and Maine.

Might as well add all 50 states while I'm at it. :rolleyes:

80,000 votes changing from Trump to Clinton in WI, PA and MI and she wins the election...and we key on these because these are states that Dems usually carry.

It's not hyperbole to say he inched out an EC win, you guys obviously may not like it and wanna run with the narrative that he clearly won but dude lost the popular vote be 3,000,000 :confusedshrug:

Manny98
04-24-2020, 04:47 PM
I have seen enough Trump is literally the greatest president ever. My man is out here trolling df out of the media

Yesterday he said sarcastically that injecting yourself with disinfectent could cure the virus and the media actually ran with it :roll::roll::roll:

https://youtu.be/jUYVGYfNeD8

TheMan
04-24-2020, 04:48 PM
https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/DHV3ZG3FCUZ2ZFFELP2MTHLE44.jpg

Yup, he barely won.
Most of the red is sparsely populated areas, stop acting dumb. She got 3,000,000 votes more...people vote, not land.

Look, go ahead and believe he's unbeatable. Biden sucks but I fully acknowledge that he can win because he is nowhere as unpopular as HC and Trump, just on that alone regardless of his senility. Trump is an ignoramus most Americans don't like yet he pulled out the upset. Biden doesn't need young people to turn out, all he needs is enough old white people to tire of Trump's buffoonery.

Stay with your Trump is unbeatable mindset for all I care, just don't say I didn't tell y'all Biden actually has a shot at winning PA, WI, MI, and with it, the EC :confusedshrug:

Phong
04-24-2020, 04:58 PM
Might as well add all 50 states while I'm at it. :rolleyes:Yep. Why not? 30 states vs 20 states.

80,000 votes changing from Trump to Clinton in WI, PA and MI and she wins the election...and we key on these because these are states that Dems usually carry.So Hillary lost states that the Dems usually carry. What an embarrassment.

90,000 votes changing from Clinton to Trump in New Hampshire, Nevada, Minnesota and Maine and Hillary's loss wouldn't have been an even bigger embarrassment.

It's not hyperbole to say he inched out an EC win, you guys obviously may not like it and wanna run with the narrative that he clearly won but dude lost the popular vote be 3,000,000 :confusedshrug:The presidential elections have always been decided by the Electoral College.

TheMan
04-24-2020, 05:17 PM
Yep. Why not? 30 states vs 20 states.

So Hillary lost states that the Dems usually carry. What an embarrassment.

90,000 votes changing from Clinton to Trump in New Hampshire, Nevada, Minnesota and Maine and Hillary's loss wouldn't have been an even bigger embarrassment.

The presidential elections have always been decided by the Electoral College.
Whatever bro, Trump is unbeatable, you convinced me.

:cheers:

Doomsday Dallas
04-24-2020, 05:18 PM
just to clarify one last time... I don't know what will happen...

but I do know Joe Biden will not be inaugurated on 1-20-2021. Impossible if Trump is alive.

RRR3
04-24-2020, 05:33 PM
@TheMan,

It's not just trumptards telling you Trump is going to beat Biden. You'll notice leftists such as myself are saying the same thing. It's not like I like Trump and want him to win, I can't stand the fukcer. But Biden isn't beating him.