PDA

View Full Version : you're a legend 3ball

red1
04-12-2020, 06:57 PM
wherever you are I need you to stay healthy - I need you alive so I can troll you when lebron gets his 4th ring and 4th finals MVP.

I want to see your newest batch of excuses.

Turbo Slayer
04-12-2020, 06:58 PM
Chill. LeBron may not ever win a ring again due to him aging. I just dont see it.

LAL
04-12-2020, 07:04 PM
Wrong again bron stans. Keep telling yourself it's 3ball.. the fact is it's waaaaay easier to defend MJ, his stats, rings, awards and skills.

It's not 3ball, it's MJ guys. You have nothing.

red1
04-12-2020, 07:09 PM
I dont need to chill because I can take the donald trump approach of pre-emptively declaring victory - everything he said cant happen already happened. "2012" "2013" "2016" "check my stats" "just look at those ratings" "hemmingway of the NBA playoffs"

I want to know the firsthand physiological effects of what it feels like to be a hater caught with his pants down again

https://media.tenor.com/images/1f327b7eccbdf38b581e675bf277dde8/tenor.gif
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InbornSeveralBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif

red1
04-12-2020, 07:14 PM
I'm guessing the newest excuse will be buh buh bradley or buh buh mcgee

"so if you look closely you will realize that bradley was in fact a MUCH better player than pippen, and was in fact the true leader of that laker team"

https://media.giphy.com/media/bupsZiBKn7vAk/source.gif

ralph_i_el
04-12-2020, 07:15 PM
I actually have learned a lot from 3Ball, and I respect his opinions. We've had some arguments in the past, but that's the best way to get other's perspectives.

Axe
04-12-2020, 07:21 PM
4th ring & 4th fmvp? Hahahaha lmao.

This made my day. 😂

red1
04-12-2020, 07:22 PM
I actually have learned a lot from 3Ball, and I respect his opinions. We've had some arguments in the past, but that's the best way to get other's perspectives.

we need 3ball because he's given us ammo against every argument. I rewatched old games because of him too, which is my duty as a scholar. all just to shit on him some more.

Wrong again bron stans. Keep telling yourself it's 3ball.. the fact is it's waaaaay easier to defend MJ, his stats, rings, awards and skills.

It's not 3ball, it's MJ guys. You have nothing.

Im not campaigning against mike. I only post about stacked 55-win pippen-lead teams and 6'3 rivals because Im parroting the same shit 3ball posts, and because I know the argument is correct. its accurate. :oldlol:

red1
04-12-2020, 07:25 PM

This made my day. ��
yup.

Im expecting a reaction like this

https://assets.rbl.ms/22506974/origin.gif
https://www.diabetesjuntosxti.mx/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/dolorpecho2.jpg

Axe
04-12-2020, 08:30 PM
yup.

Im expecting a reaction like this

https://assets.rbl.ms/22506974/origin.gif
https://www.diabetesjuntosxti.mx/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/dolorpecho2.jpg
Well, good luck is the only thing i can say. 😂

red1
04-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Well, good luck is the only thing i can say. ��

you dont need luck when you have AD.

Axe
04-12-2020, 08:35 PM
you dont need luck when you have AD.
What? A talented sidekick actually needs to carry him out of the west? Oh i see.

red1
04-12-2020, 08:39 PM
What? A talented sidekick actually needs to carry him out of the west? Oh i see.

he's boutta carry my boy to a ring. its ok if they cancel this season there's next year too.

lets go unibrow 3point bomber.

Axe
04-12-2020, 08:41 PM
he's boutta carry my boy to a ring. its ok if they cancel this season there's next year too.

lets go unibrow 3point bomber.
Ok, if you say so and if that makes you happy as well.

red1
04-12-2020, 08:47 PM
take your vitamins and eat your vegetables 3ball.

Round Mound
04-12-2020, 09:43 PM
3-ball is a pretty good poster. The only thing i can say against him is his hatred towards Scottie Pippen :ohwell:. Only he believess that Pippen could be easily replaced by another player to form a duo with Jordan. Even MJ himself said he would not come back and play if Pippen was not around to play with him.

RRR3
04-12-2020, 09:45 PM
3-ball is a pretty good poster. The only thing i can say against him is his hatred towards Scottie Pippen :ohwell:. Only he believess that Pippen could be easily replaced by another player to form a duo with Jordan. Even MJ himself said he would not come back and play if Pippen was not around to play with him.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

scuzzy
04-12-2020, 09:50 PM
I don't think i've read a 3ball post in over two years

But then again I probably only read a handful of posters content, most ppl on ISH just regurgitate the same material and are bots

3balls avy pops up, I just scroll right past

FireDavidKahn
04-12-2020, 10:16 PM
I don't think i've read a 3ball post in over two years

But then again I probably only read a handful of posters content, most ppl on ISH just regurgitate the same material and are bots

3balls avy pops up, I just scroll right past

It's good comedy.

red1
04-13-2020, 02:07 AM

I appreciate that he reads and responds to posts. it creates for a good back and forth.

mj is 1-9 without pippen.

Vino24
04-13-2020, 04:28 AM
It’s not that MJ wasn’t big it’s just that Pippen was huge

jstern
04-13-2020, 04:30 AM
3ball doesn't know it but he was voted poster of the decade in the Off the Court forum. Simon got more mentions, but Simon is not an individual account.

3ball
04-14-2020, 05:57 AM
3-ball is a pretty good poster. The only thing i can say against him is his hatred towards Scottie Pippen :ohwell:. Only he believess that Pippen could be easily replaced by another player to form a duo with Jordan.

89' MJ wins the ring with 2nd year Xavier McDaniel instead of 2nd year Pippen:

2nd year in conference finals

X-man 87' WCF vs Lakers... 25/9/4 on 53%
Pippen 89' ECF vs Detroit... 10/8/4 on 40%

Regular Season

87' X-man.... 23.0 ppg.. 8.6 rpg.. 2.5 apg.. 50.9 fg.. 18.7 PER
89' Pippen... 14.4 ppg.. 6.1 rpg.. 3.5 apg.. 47.3 fg.. 16.5 PER

Playoffs

87' X-man.... 20.3 ppg.. 8.4 rpg.. 3.0 apg.. 48.8 fg
89' Pippen... 13.1 ppg.. 7.6.rpg.. 3.9 apg.. 46.2 fg

Head-to-head matchup from Pippen's prime

X-man 92' ECF.... 18.6 on 50%
Pippen 92' ECF... 16.0 on 40%

^^^ 2nd year X-man was a much better player than 2nd year Pippen in the regular season and playoffs, while also outplaying him H2H in Pip's prime..

that's enough to say he'd win titles with MJ in 89' and maybe 90' as well, which would make him superior to Pippen for HS, college, draft, and as a young pro..

How could Pippen overcome this and still be ranked higher all-time like he achieved alongside jordan?.. Seems impossible.. He simply won the "play with MJ" lottery, while his actual production was far below his peers...

Admittedly - X-man is an extreme example, but you can see how 2nd and 3rd year Dominique or Worthy would've won titles with MJ in 89/90 and therefore had an insurmountable lead on Pippen... Or Derrick Coleman, who was more talented than Pippen

Even MJ himself said he would not come back and play if Pippen was not around to play with him.[/B]

^^^ he said that for the same reason he didn't want a new coach - he didn't want to start over because it takes time to develop teammates and system

He understood that chemistry was the key to greatness

ImKobe
04-14-2020, 12:53 PM
3Ball is the greatest poster in ISH history, we really don't deserve him. He's one of the few to actually research data and base his statements on facts and he usually keeps his calm and doesn't resort to name-calling, unlike the low-IQ Lebron stans on this forum.

LAL
04-14-2020, 02:00 PM
3Ball is the greatest poster in ISH history, we really don't deserve him. He's one of the few to actually research data and base his statements on facts and he usually keeps his calm and doesn't resort to name-calling, unlike the low-IQ Lebron stans on this forum.

Swatting them like flies i swear

FireDavidKahn
04-14-2020, 02:59 PM

He's admitted he hasn't watched the NBA in years. He also said this shit the same day Kobe was killed

https://i.imgur.com/RSxW3k2.png

red1
04-14-2020, 03:23 PM

he's been wrong about nearly everything - what on earth are you talking about. :oldlol:

FromDowntown
04-15-2020, 12:52 AM

Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you

DoctorP
04-15-2020, 12:54 AM
3Ball's character-assasination of Scottie Pippen is criminal and completely irresponsible. I have filed a police report and there will be repercussions to this senseless intellectual negligence.

There will be justice.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1815cf7eecf04fc55af4719f73645729/tenor.gif

red1
04-15-2020, 12:57 AM
3Ball's character-assasination of Scottie Pippen is criminal and completely irresponsible. I have filed a police report and there will be repercussions to this senseless intellectual negligence.

There will be justice.

:oldlol:

Axe
04-15-2020, 08:56 PM
Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you
Oof

red1
05-21-2022, 07:36 PM
3ball what happened to mo williams being a more talented basketball player than scottie pippen? you wrote MANY paragraphs trying to prove this point.

what happened to KG and moses malone having a better career than lebron? no disrespect to a legend like moses malone - you just wrote many paragraphs and changed the goal posts SO MANY TIMES trying to explain that KG and moses are better players.

what happened?

Shooter
05-21-2022, 07:41 PM

This made my day. ��

Chill. LeBron may not ever win a ring again due to him aging. I just dont see it.

Oof

3ba11
05-21-2022, 07:54 PM
Who led the 2020 Lakers in scoring for the regular season and playoffs?

It was someone other than Lebron, so this simply doesn't compare to Jordan, who always defeated maximum defensive attention (carried scoring load)

I rest my case

red1
05-21-2022, 07:57 PM
Who led the 2020 Lakers in scoring for the regular season and playoffs?

It was someone other than Lebron, so this simply doesn't compare to Jordan, who always defeated maximum defensive attention (carried scoring load)

that's right bitch. you lost every. single. argument we ever had.

all you have is jordan's accomplishments against his competition, which must be respected because he dominated his era. he never accomplished what you claim he accomplished though (winning with zero help, pippen is a complete scrub).

thats why you can never beat my argument of winning against a 70-win team. if I use your same twisted logic I can even say that lebron won against a 70-win team without another all-star on his team. your argument of buh buh kyrie was the best player (obviously false) is weakened by that fact. :oldlol:

leading both teams in every stat (first time ever) is the R.I.P.

he did it 3ball. it's over. lebron is top 2 GOAT.

3ba11
05-21-2022, 08:03 PM
that's right bitch. you lost every. single. argument we ever had.

all you have is jordan's accomplishments against his competition, which must be respected because he dominated his era. he never accomplished what you claim he accomplished though (winning with zero help, pippen is a complete scrub).

thats why you can never beat my argument of winning against a 70-win team. if I use your same twisted logic I can even say that lebron won against a 70-win team without another all-star on his team. your argument of buh buh kyrie was the best player (obviously false) is weakened by that fact. :old:

Jordan never beat a 67-win team like Baron Davis did, or a 66-win team like Dwight did.

So does that make Dwight and Baron better than MJ?

That's why the 70-win argument is extremely weak - regular season record has never been a great measure of playoff ability.

Otoh, Jordan beat top 5 SRS teams or Finals teams with bed-wetting sidekicks (carry-jobs), which Lebron never did, while also defeating maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load in Finals), which Lebron also never did.

red1
05-21-2022, 08:10 PM
Jordan never beat a 67-win team like Baron Davis or a 66-win team like Dwight.

So does that make Dwight and Baron better than MJ?

That's why the 70-win argument is extremely weak - regular season record has never been a great measure of playoff ability.

Otoh, Jordan beat top 5 SRS teams or Finals teams with bed-wetting sidekicks (carry-jobs), which Lebron never did, while also defeating maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load in Finals), which Lebron also never did.
my only issue with you is that you lie and shift goalposts. I dont care about every new individual argument that you have when you keep spamming new ones every time you're proven wrong about the old ones. you just keep making new excuses. its pathetic.

I never argued that baron davis or dwight are better than mike. you DID argue and and I DID give you my time discussing how lebron actually carried those heat teams considering he was the only one that always stayed healthy (bosh and wade went down often) and he was literally their engine. you said that KG and moses malone are better players who carried a heavier load.

what happened?

what happened to everything you claimed and argued in the past?

if you were even remotely honest and if you followed your own logic, you'd acknowledge by your OWN CRITERIA that lebron is undisputed top 2 GOAT. not my words - yours. :oldlol:

oh how sweet it is

https://www.si.com/.image/t_share/MTcxNzA4MTI0NDAxNTEwMzIw/ray-allen-hairline-instagram.jpg