PDA

View Full Version : Will LeBron defend Dwyane Wade's "daugther" from Lil Boosie

TheImmortal
04-14-2020, 07:01 PM
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/9341206/boosie-badazz-dwyane-wade-zaya-instagram-live

I mean D-Wade is his boy.. Will he back down from his "injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere stance" ala Hong Kong? Or is he not about that life aka fake tough guy?

Horatio33
04-14-2020, 07:03 PM
Why do you care?

RRR3
04-14-2020, 07:04 PM
LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah
Jesus Christ.

brownmamba00
04-14-2020, 07:04 PM
Damn dwade had his 12 year old castrated?

What the fukk

TheImmortal
04-14-2020, 07:05 PM
Why do you care? LeBron is the social justice warrior extraordinaire.. This is what his stans use to prop him up over MJ/ Kobe.

TheImmortal
04-14-2020, 07:11 PM
Jesus Christ.

Boosie pleaded to the NBA star: "Don’t cut his d--k off, bruh. Like, bruh, for real, if he gonna be gay, let him be gay. But don’t cut his d--k off, bruh. Don’t dress him as a woman, dawg. He’s 12 years old. He’s not up there yet. He hasn’t made his final decisions yet. Don’t cut his f---ing d--k off, Dwyane Wade." Why doesn't LeBron defend his boy's "daughter" though? Gotta defend the defenseless.. no?

tpols
04-14-2020, 07:15 PM
Damn dwade had his 12 year old castrated?

What the fukk

castration is balls getting cut off.

there isnt even a word in the english language for having your dick cut off.

SouBeachTalents
04-14-2020, 07:17 PM
LeBron's sorry he wasn't there for your sex change he must've missed you. Don't think he did that shit intentionally just to diss you

tpols
04-14-2020, 07:19 PM
LeBron's sorry he wasn't there for your sex change, he must've missed you. Don't think he did that shit intentionally just to diss you

You got some issues Dwayne, and i think you need some counseling. To help your son from bouncing off the walls when he gets down some.

TheImmortal
04-14-2020, 07:22 PM
LeBron's sorry he wasn't there for your sex change, he must've missed you. Don't think he did that shit intentionally just to diss you How does that help Dwayne Wade's situation with that fictional scenario you fantasize about? I mean he owes Wade everything.. the least he could do is defend their honor. LeShrinkage at it again.

SamuraiSWISH
04-14-2020, 07:43 PM
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/9341206/boosie-badazz-dwyane-wade-zaya-instagram-live

I mean D-Wade is his boy.. Will he back down from his "injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere stance" ala Hong Kong? Or is he not about that life aka fake tough guy?
Sounds like LeBron in his fake social justice agenda

ArbitraryWater
04-14-2020, 07:47 PM
LeBron's name came to OP's mind when he read these news..

I think that shows how badly LeBron has OP mindfukked.

HylianNightmare
04-14-2020, 07:50 PM
Boosie right

DoctorP
04-14-2020, 08:07 PM
wnba better watch out. she-jordan is coming.