PDA

View Full Version : Are plannedemic truthers a threat to national security?

Stanley Kobrick
04-16-2020, 03:23 AM
at this high rate of people dying, spreading misinformation is critical. corona hoaxers are more dangerous than anti-vaxxers and essential oil pyramid schemes combined

Stanley Kobrick
04-16-2020, 03:45 AM
it's scary how much russian propaganda has destabilized our great nation. infiltrated our news and social media, corrupting it to a point where no one believes anything anymore. on both sides. they watch the bodies pile up and laugh

DoctorP
04-16-2020, 03:48 AM
glad to see you're catching up.

DoctorP
04-16-2020, 03:49 AM
it ain't only the russians with the propaganda bots.

Stanley Kobrick
04-16-2020, 03:49 AM
glad to see you're catching up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

DoctorP
04-16-2020, 03:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBWfkE7BXU

Stanley Kobrick
04-16-2020, 03:56 AM
it ain't only the russians with the propaganda bots.
lots of Russian bots on reddit, even more Chinese bots on twitter

DoctorP
04-16-2020, 04:09 AM
lots of Russian bots on reddit, even more Chinese bots on twitter

yeah, annoying as **** too. antagonizing little algorithms

Nanners
04-16-2020, 05:23 AM
The plandemic believers are FAR more threatening to national security than the truthers.

Despite the fact that relatively few people have died to this new strain of the common cold, despite the fact that the projected death tolls in the "models" that the so-called "experts" used to shut down our economy have been reduced by 95%, and despite the fact that this country is facing unemployment rates beyond any recession in this nations history... the MSM and their sheeple minions are still fearmongering and calling for even more egregious violations of our constitutional rights.

Riddle me this libtards - From the perspective of our supposed enemies like Russia or China, would it be more harmful for the US if they didnt take the virus seriously and lost the lives of a hundred thousand immune compromised seniors? Or would it be more harmful for the US if they intentionally destroyed their own economy (beyond any recession in the nations history) because they were tricked into believing that a new strain of the common cold is an existential threat?

To OP and the other Chinese and Russian propagandists in this thread - While you may have convinced the gullible MSM watching libtards that we should destroy our country, with each passing day more and more americans are waking up to to the fact that this virus is relatively harmless and an absurd justification for a nationwide shutdown.

Hittin_Shots
04-16-2020, 06:07 AM
The plandemic believers are FAR more threatening to national security than the truthers.

Despite the fact that relatively few people have died to this new strain of the common cold, despite the fact that the projected death tolls in the "models" that the so-called "experts" used to shut down our economy have been reduced by 95%, and despite the fact that this country is facing unemployment rates beyond any recession in this nations history... the MSM and their sheeple minions are still fearmongering and calling for even more egregious violations of our constitutional rights.

Riddle me this libtards - From the perspective of our supposed enemies like Russia or China, would it be more harmful for the US if they didnt take the virus seriously and lost the lives of a hundred thousand immune compromised seniors? Or would it be more harmful for the US if they intentionally destroyed their own economy (beyond any recession in the nations history) because they were tricked into believing that a new strain of the common cold is an existential threat?

To OP and the other Chinese and Russian propagandists in this thread - While you may have convinced the gullible MSM watching libtards that we should destroy our country, with each passing day more and more americans are waking up to to the fact that this virus is relatively harmless and an absurd justification for a nationwide shutdown.

Obviously all the jobs people had are going to be made obsolete by people quarantining a virus then getting back to their life

Nanners
04-16-2020, 06:29 AM
Obviously all the jobs people had are going to be made obsolete by people quarantining a virus then getting back to their life

This is exactly what I am talking about. Nearly a third of americans were unable to pay rent this month, and according to the "experts" like Fauci and Bill Gates, we wont be able to get back to our lives for another ~18 months when their vaccine and tracking system is ready... but the foreign (Russian/Chinese) propaganda agent quoted here wants you to think that your job is coming back and life will be back to normal sometime soon...

Ask the 8.2 million americans who lost their jobs in the 2008 recession if they ever got their jobs back. Ask the 5 million families whose homes were foreclosed in the 2008 recession (foreclosed by banks that the govt bailed out) if they ever got their homes back. Anyone who thinks their old life is coming back is setting themselves up for a rude awakening... which is exactly what the Russian/Chinese propagandists in this thread want - there are few things on this planet that are more divisive to a nation than extreme economic inequality combined with economic devastation for the masses.

DoctorP
04-16-2020, 06:50 AM

stopped reading after the use of libtard. the rest of the rant was ignored for being unintelligent.

Nanners
04-16-2020, 07:13 AM
stopped reading after the use of libtard. the rest of the rant was ignored for being unintelligent.

:oldlol:

thanks for helping to prove my point, libtard

DoctorP
04-16-2020, 07:16 AM

thanks for helping to prove my point, libtard

your opinion cant be taken seriously when your showing

1. partisan bias
2. mud slinging
3. youre a f a g got

:lol

stick to sports. you're out of your element.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ViciousCarefulAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Nanners
04-16-2020, 07:37 AM
your opinion cant be taken seriously when your showing

1. partisan bias
2. mud slinging
3. youre a f a g got

stick to sports. you're out of your element.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ViciousCarefulAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Exactly what a chinese/russian propagandist would say when their plot for destroying america gets exposed

DoctorP
04-16-2020, 07:39 AM
Exactly what a chinese/russian propagandist would say when their plot for destroying america gets exposed

Michael Jackson was an alienz

Stanley Kobrick
04-16-2020, 08:13 AM
Michael Jackson was an alienz

Shogon
04-16-2020, 08:26 AM
You're all ****ing retarded.

The people who think they know the truth behind what happened and that this is a guaranteed attack on the US are retarded... though I can't discount the possibility that they're right.

Nanners, you're giving these ****wits way too much credit. They're not Russian or Chinese bots... one is a schizophrenic troll account who has been with us for years upon years because his other accounts keep getting banned AND he needs to change personas every so often to feed his demons and the other one is a complete ****ing dumbass. The average InsideHoops poster has the IQ of a ****ing brick. They don't need to come here to convince anyone of anything.

The people who think this virus is worthy of shutting down the entire economy are even worse than the conspiracy bros. Nanners is 100% right in that we are doing far more damage to ourselves by staying shuttered up than this thing would. Millions of people are losing their ****ing jobs and millions of people are going to lose their ****ing lives through various means from self inflicted idiocy not limited to an unbalanced budget that brings the economy to its knees and skyrocketing unemployment which results in people dying in a plethora of ways.

I must confess back in January I was extremely worried that the virus was more fatal than it actually is because of the lack of reliable information coming out of China. However, it's clear now that it's not that fatal and that we need to get back to work.

If people don't get back to work, the consequences are going to be more severe. Well, it's too late anyways. The collapse is a ****ing certainty at this point. Good job you ****ing idiots.

I swear it's amazing that I've lived as long as I have without some ****ing idiot accidentally killing me.

Oh well, bring it on. I'm ready... ****ing dipshit morons.

DoctorP
04-16-2020, 08:30 AM

The people who think they know the truth behind what happened and that this is a guaranteed attack on the US are retarded... though I can't discount the possibility that they're right.

Nanners, you're giving these ****wits way too much credit. They're not Russian or Chinese bots... one is a schizophrenic troll account who has been with us for years upon years because his other accounts keep getting banned AND he needs to change personas every so often to feed his demons and the other one is a complete ****ing dumbass. The average InsideHoops poster has the IQ of a ****ing brick. They don't need to come here to convince anyone of anything.

The people who think this virus is worthy of shutting down the entire economy are even worse than the conspiracy bros. Nanners is 100% right in that we are doing far more damage to ourselves by staying shuttered up than this thing would. Millions of people are losing their ****ing jobs and millions of people are going to lose their ****ing lives through various means from self inflicted idiocy not limited to an unbalanced budget that brings the economy to its knees and skyrocketing unemployment which results in people dying in a plethora of ways.

I must confess back in January I was extremely worried that the virus was more fatal than it actually is because of the lack of reliable information coming out of China. However, it's clear now that it's not that fatal and that we need to get back to work.

If people don't get back to work, the consequences are going to be more severe. Well, it's too late anyways. The collapse is a ****ing certainty at this point. Good job you ****ing idiots.

I swear it's amazing that I've lived as long as I have without some ****ing idiot accidentally killing me.

look at the genius over here. :lol

Nanners
04-16-2020, 08:39 AM

Well said

I am well aware of the fact that they arent Russian/Chinese trolls... just like covid skeptics arent Russian/Chinese trolls

My point was just to show how easily their retard logic can be flipped upside down

~primetime~
04-16-2020, 09:44 AM
Gobs of misinformation spreading around. Some people are getting their facts from teenagers spewing garbage all day on the internet than actual doctors and scientists.

Those trying to convince everyone to go outside because the virus is s hoax, or its just the flu, or more people die of other things, etc are not helping.

tpols
04-16-2020, 10:02 AM
straight out of 1984 neighbors ratting on each other for not going with the party line (whose expectations have been off by millions).

OP would be the snitch that gets a little government cheese in exchange for information.

Nanners
04-16-2020, 11:01 AM
straight out of 1984 neighbors ratting on each other for not going with the party line (whose expectations have been off by millions).

OP would be the snitch that gets a little government cheese in exchange for information.

You know where neighbors ratted eachother out for not going with the party line? soviet russia

OP = russian agent confirmed?

Doomsday Dallas
04-16-2020, 11:05 AM
Our own President was basically deemed a threat to National Security ...

I'm legit more concerned about the 2020 election for some reason... I just don't see it being a very smooth process in November.

Levity
04-16-2020, 12:24 PM
I must confess back in January I was extremely worried that the virus was more fatal than it actually is because of the lack of reliable information coming out of China.

haha i remember. after your cryptic goodbye/you disappearing for awhile, i assumed you were someone near the bottom of the ocean in a submarine with your bitcoin in hand waiting for all this to come to an end.