PDA

View Full Version : If you could play one-on-one against any player in NBA history

insidehoops
04-17-2020, 06:31 PM
If you could play one-on-one with any player in NBA history:

1) Who would you play?

2) What would your strategy be when trying to score? What actual moves/shots would you aim to pull off?

3) Predict the final score. Game to 21.

John Connor
04-17-2020, 07:06 PM
Someone I would like to meet. Bill Russell... I would back his ass down into the post over and over and be able to brag about how I beat an NBA legend. I mean the dude's in his 80s but that wouldn't be part of the story.

No, but on a serious note...

I would pick someone I would just like to meet... Kobe, Shaq, McGrady, LeBron, Curry, Chuck, MJ, Scottie... doesn't matter...

2) I wouldn't have one. I'm not delusional enough to think that I would win.

3) 21 to 0 because I wouldn't try to score.

RRR3
04-17-2020, 07:56 PM
Someone I would like to meet. Bill Russell... I would back his ass down into the post over and over and be able to brag about how I beat an NBA legend. I mean the dude's in his 80s but that wouldn't be part of the story.

No, but on a serious note...

I would pick someone I would just like to meet... Kobe, Shaq, McGrady, LeBron, Curry, Chuck, MJ, Scottie... doesn't matter...

2) I wouldn't have one. I'm not delusional enough to think that I would win.

3) 21 to 0 because I wouldn't try to score.
It'd be 21 to 0 even if you did try to score lol

red1
04-17-2020, 08:14 PM
they always taught us to aim high - reach for the stars even if you miss you still land on the moon that type of cheesy shit

and more importantly if john rogers could do it...

Mamba4Life
04-17-2020, 11:10 PM
I’d love to play MJ 1 on 1

At 5’11, I’m close to the height that most of the guys matched up against MJ were.

It would be a nostalgic moment for him for sure.