PDA

View Full Version : all of you kids that hate on jordan

red1
04-21-2020, 02:33 PM
you guys are doing yourselves a massive disservice by hating on mj constantly. you can learn a lot more from mj than you can learn from lebron.

you'll never be as athletic as either but you can definitely learn to compete as hard as an mj or a kobe and thats in terms of personal discipline and goal attainment.

that discipline and drive is what makes michael jordan the greatest of all-time and its the reason why I now rank kobe on a similar level to shaq even though I think shaq is a much more dominant player.

a huge aspect of greatness is character and grit and thats something that you can learn and develop - bron had to develop that too and that's why mike is the greatest of all-time. he DEVELOPED his legacy through pure grit and determination.

how can you hate on a guy who wakes up at 5am every single day and goes harder than everyone else, and then proves that he works harder on a consistent basis?

thats the definition of greatness.

Vino24
04-21-2020, 02:39 PM
Imagine 3ball’s hell right now. The entire 1st page of this forum is all MJ and he can’t post :oldlol:

red1
04-21-2020, 02:45 PM
Imagine 3ball’s hell right now. The entire 1st page of this forum is all MJ and he can’t post :oldlol:

3ball is a legend. he's the one that definitively proved that lebron is the GOAT of the new millennium and the second best of all-time after mike through his trolling and arguments.

everything he ever posted backfired beautifully :roll:

SouBeachTalents
04-21-2020, 02:46 PM
That nikka posted like 80 times since yesterday :lol

Uncle Drew
04-21-2020, 03:48 PM

Why was he banned this time?

Vino24
04-21-2020, 04:34 PM

Lies, treason. His normal

red1
04-21-2020, 04:38 PM

low IQ.

LAL
04-21-2020, 04:38 PM
Hypocrite

sportjames23
04-21-2020, 04:40 PM
you guys are doing yourselves a massive disservice by hating on mj constantly. you can learn a lot more from mj than you can learn from lebron.

you'll never be as athletic as either but you can definitely learn to compete as hard as an mj or a kobe and thats in terms of personal discipline and goal attainment.

that discipline and drive is what makes michael jordan the greatest of all-time and its the reason why I now rank kobe on a similar level to shaq even though I think shaq is a much more dominant player.

a huge aspect of greatness is character and grit and thats something that you can learn and develop - bron had to develop that too and that's why mike is the greatest of all-time. he DEVELOPED his legacy through pure grit and determination.

how can you hate on a guy who wakes up at 5am every single day and goes harder than everyone else, and then proves that he works harder on a consistent basis?

You almost had me. :lol

red1
04-21-2020, 04:42 PM
Hypocrite

I am a hypocrite because I do troll 3ball here and I only do it because I know it gets to him. its been a ton of fun. :oldlol:

You almost had me. :lol

what'd I do? :oldlol:

LAL
04-21-2020, 04:53 PM
I am a hypocrite because I do troll 3ball here and I only do it because I know it gets to him. its been a ton of fun. :oldlol:

I don't know if it got to him but he sure made you look stupid in every argument it seemed.

red1
04-21-2020, 04:55 PM
I don't know if it got to him but he sure made you look stupid in every argument it seemed.

of course you would say that right?

considering that you're another guy (low IQ) that gets shit on regularly? :)

Axe
04-21-2020, 07:46 PM

Idk why but why does it feel so odd to see that this thread is coming from ya.

red1
04-21-2020, 07:52 PM
Idk why but why does it feel so odd to see that this thread is coming from ya.

well thats why its important that I post it. just keeping it real.

I benefited a lot in my life from and need to keep learning from hardworking obsessive high performers, and thats mike and kobe in a nutshell.

so in other words obsession with greatness and your craft, aka hard work behind the scenes.

I respect the **** outta that shit.

Axe
04-21-2020, 07:53 PM
well thats why its important that I post it. just keeping it real.

I benefited a lot in my life from and need to keep learning from learning from hardworking obsessive high performers and thats mike and kobe in a nutshell.

so in other words obsession with greatness and your craft, aka hard work behind the scenes.

I respect the **** outta that shit.
Yes, they're great role models in basketball indeed.

red1
04-21-2020, 08:00 PM
Yes, they're great role models in basketball indeed.

great role models IN LIFE.

we should all wanna be like mike - the best we can be at what we do, whatever that is.

I troll here but make no mistake I have images of jordan and kobe displayed at home. thats what it means to be a fan of greatness.

and yes of course, lebron as well. holding the cavs trophy. :oldlol:

Axe
04-21-2020, 08:02 PM
great role models IN LIFE.

we should all wanna be like mike - the best we can be at what we do, whatever that is.

I troll here but make no mistake I have images of jordan and kobe displayed at home. thats what it means to be a fan of greatness.

and yes of course, lebron as well. holding the cavs trophy. :oldlol:
Rofl you really are too transparent about yourself. 😂

red1
04-21-2020, 08:05 PM
Rofl you really are too transparent about yourself. ��
Im too real.

god blessed me with a large package and a high IQ so I dont need to be insecure and make up lies.

lies like dunking on zach randolph 4 times.

Axe
04-21-2020, 08:11 PM
Im too real.

god blessed me with a large package and a high IQ so I dont need to be insecure and make up lies.

Yeah but you're not god. Just sayin'.

Rico2016
04-21-2020, 08:13 PM
Amen. SaluteTo#2

2nd best to ever do it

andgar923
04-21-2020, 09:14 PM
According to reviews, the best parts are yet to come. Some other episodes really dive into what made MJ GOAT and will more than cement that.

red1
04-21-2020, 09:18 PM
According to reviews, the best parts are yet to come. Some other episodes really dive into what made MJ GOAT and will more than cement that.

I havent even watched it yet bro even though I have it sitting right there on netflix. Im trying to hold out so I can watch it all at once

andgar923
04-21-2020, 10:27 PM
I havent even watched it yet bro even though I have it sitting right there on netflix. Im trying to hold out so I can watch it all at once

As many mentioned, these first 2 episodes is basically exposition. They're simply introducing us to the players and setting the stage on what's to come. According to those that saw the videos, they dive deeper into the games. The camera positions really make you feel close to the game like the way it's shot today. They show rare clips in never before seen highlights.

red1
04-21-2020, 10:43 PM
As many mentioned, these first 2 episodes is basically exposition. They're simply introducing us to the players and setting the stage on what's to come. According to those that saw the videos, they dive deeper into the games. The camera positions really make you feel close to the game like the way it's shot today. They show rare clips in never before seen highlights.

thats dope. I already know its going to be good because everyone who saw the full thing said it was great. lord knows this is the time to release it too

whoever made that call made a great decision

LAL
04-22-2020, 02:12 AM
Im too real.

Always came off desperate with your 3ball stalking/obssesion and scottie pippen arguments. Acting like you were on to something :oldlol:

SATAN
04-22-2020, 03:49 AM
I don't think anyone actually hates on MJ. They probably dislike the people that have never played a real game in their lives yet feel the need to wear the Jordan brand to boost their own insecurities and sensitive ego..all while proclaiming he is the greatest. It's quite odd, really. I'm sure they would let MJ ass rape them if given the chance.

r0drig0lac
04-22-2020, 09:33 AM
Lies, treason. His normal

:oldlol:

red1
04-22-2020, 10:47 AM
Always came off desperate with your 3ball stalking/obssesion and scottie pippen arguments. Acting like you were on to something :oldlol:

actually no, kid. he's the one that spammed this board and spammed me.

and I absolutely was right about that debate. anyone would've been right so its nothing to brag about - he was trying to force some insane narratives down our throats like varejao = rodman or mo williams being better than scottie pippen

its all good though, I'll still keep correcting your ass too when Im here. you're my son too.