PDA

View Full Version : Gronk traded! Patriots reportedly trading Rob Gronkowski to Buccaneers

insidehoops
04-21-2020, 06:53 PM
Tom Brady to Rob Gronkowski will continue to be a thing.

Per ESPN, the Patriots will trade Gronk to the Buccaneers, with the Patriots receiving a 4th round draft pick, while the Buccs get a 7th round pick.

Doomsday Dallas
04-21-2020, 07:02 PM
The Super Bowl is in Tampa Bay this year too.

Brady has to be stopped... we can't let him surpass his current Thanos status and win a home game in the SB.

They should just end the NFL if that happens.

Derka
04-21-2020, 08:49 PM
I feel bad as a Pats fan saying this...

I want to see what happens if the Pats and the Bucs both suck. I feel like that would be just...incredible. Would the world just end? Would ESPN headquarters melt?

Real Men Wear Green
04-22-2020, 02:48 PM
I feel bad as a Pats fan saying this...

I want to see what happens if the Pats and the Bucs both suck. I feel like that would be just...incredible. Would the world just end? Would ESPN headquarters melt?
Patriots could definitely be bad but Tampa should have a good year unless Brady is washed up. Stupid people would use it as fuel to discredit Belichick but I wouldn't mind seeing Brady get his seventh.

Doomsday Dallas
04-22-2020, 04:51 PM
Patriots could definitely be bad but Tampa should have a good year unless Brady is washed up. Stupid people would use it as fuel to discredit Belichick but I wouldn't mind seeing Brady get his seventh.

I have no problem declaring Belichick the greatest coach of all time... I do have a small problem declaring Brady the greatest Football player of all time... I'd feel a little bit better saying he's the GOAT QB, but not player.

Real Men Wear Green
04-22-2020, 10:45 PM
I have no problem declaring Belichick the greatest coach of all time... I do have a small problem declaring Brady the greatest Football player of all time... I'd feel a little bit better saying he's the GOAT QB, but not player.
Because of the importance of the quarterback the greatest quarterback is the greatest player. Otherwise I would agree with you, as there is no other position Brady could play at the NFL level and there have been thousands of better athletes.

Doomsday Dallas
04-23-2020, 07:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoR14MJ1Klw

crictime
07-16-2020, 03:03 PM
The Super Bowl is in Tampa Bay this year too.

Brady has to be stopped... we can't let him surpass his current Thanos status and win a home game in the SB.

They should just end the NFL if that happens.

Watch T20 World Cup 2020 Live Score & Streaming (https://t20worldcuplivescore.com/t20-world-cup-live-score-streaming/) for free

Yes you are right! Brady has to be stopped now!

eliteballer
07-26-2020, 05:33 PM
:eek: