PDA

View Full Version : Potential hidden scrimmage tape could reveal LeBron James beating Michael Jordan

STATUTORY
04-21-2020, 07:29 PM
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/scrimmage-tape-could-reveal-young-lebron-beating-michael-jordan/19zgnxcvcsj4p118nzdlyz9z9g

ISH bout to burn :lol:roll:

jstern
04-21-2020, 07:36 PM
What kind of an article is that? It's basically some random guy saying that there could be a video of this game and that he thinks that the reason why if there is, he doesn't know, but the reason why if there is a tape and it hasn't been released is because Lebron beat Jordan. This guy must be some type of a genius. He goes on to say that Lebron has done the same thing also, with some random guy dunking on him, and Lebron confiscating the tape. And that's supposed to make his theory more valid.

Edit: Then he goes on to say that another reason why his theory could be true is because Lebron James is 6'9" and thus bigger than Jordan. The only people that I ever hear having such simplistic logic about basketball are people who are not even casual fans. They hear that Manute Bol's son is 7'7" and then they're completely convinced that he's going to be the next best player in the league. Put all their money on him.

RRR3
04-21-2020, 07:39 PM
What kind of an article is that? It's basically some random guy saying that there could be a video of this game and that he thinks that the reason why if there is, he doesn't know, but the reason why if there is a tape and it hasn't been released is because Lebron beat Jordan. This guy must be some type of a genius. He goes on to say that Lebron has done the same thing too with some random guy dunking on him, and Lebron confiscating the tape. And that's supposed to make his theory more valid.
Post this on your walk on water account.

jstern
04-21-2020, 07:43 PM

I like RRR3, but sometimes I question your IQ. I like 3ball, so you automatically think that I'm 3ball. I like Walk on Water, then you automatically think that I'm Walk on Water.

red1
04-21-2020, 07:46 PM
we already have the scoop on what happened artest was there

he said mike was still mike was killing everyone he also said 16-year old lebron couldnt be guarded by NBA players. he was killing them as well.

artest said he couldnt check lebron himself either maybe he was just being humble but he said he had to give him an elbow and bron was tough just shrugged it off.

and this is ron ****ing artest that we're talking about so that's nice a little feather in the cap for a highschool kid. :oldlol:

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2020, 08:02 PM
This reminds me of the Jordan Crawford dunk on Lebron at his own camp. Didn't Nike reps go around trying to confiscate footage?

Wouldn't be surprised if Nike did the same thing in this scenario.

Da_Realist
04-21-2020, 08:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmhql64IH4

highwhey
04-21-2020, 08:46 PM

:oldlol:

highwhey
04-21-2020, 08:47 PM
autistic gibberish

can someone translate this into english? i don't speak autistic.

Nowoco
04-21-2020, 09:08 PM
:oldlol:

:roll::roll::roll:

jstern
04-21-2020, 09:15 PM
can someone translate this into english? i don't speak autistic.

Hightwhey, the chubby little man who acts like an insecure teenager making threads about how horny he is in the Off the Court section, so desperately trying to show the world that he's cool and outrageous, and he's accustom to getting laid.

Still jealous of Walk on Water? Aren't you like 28? I used to think you were 15.

Monta Ellis MVP
04-21-2020, 09:17 PM
Hightwhey, the chubby little man who acts like an insecure teenager making threads about how horny he is in the Off the Court section, so desperately trying to show the world that he's cool and outrageous, and he's accustom to getting laid.

Still jealous of Walk on Water? Aren't you like 28? I used to think you were 15.

Wow. This is bullying. Not okay.

highwhey
04-21-2020, 09:27 PM

i struck a nerve

:roll:

red1
04-21-2020, 09:33 PM

highwhey is a class act. show some respek :no:

highwhey
04-21-2020, 09:38 PM
highwhey is a class act. show some respek :no:

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/72/apple/237/face-with-look-of-triumph_1f624.png https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/72/apple/237/person-with-folded-hands_emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type-4_1f64f-1f3fd_1f3fd.png

Axe
04-21-2020, 09:41 PM
This has been the norm here in ish.

jstern
04-21-2020, 10:03 PM

I promised that I will not bully RRR3, and I've kept that promise with numerous opportunities. Even writing comments here and there and then pressing cancel. And I also hold back all the time with highway. With my respond to RRR3 in this thread, I rewrote the first sentence a couple of times so it wouldn't sound too insulting. Including adding "I like RRR3." And with highway, I originally wrote his name as Highwheight, but changed it back.

highwhey
04-21-2020, 10:14 PM
autistic gibberish

speak english please

RRR3
04-21-2020, 10:44 PM
I promised that I will not bully RRR3, and I've kept that promise with numerous opportunities. Even writing comments here and there and then pressing cancel. And I also hold back all the time with highway. With my respond to RRR3 in this thread, I rewrote the first sentence a couple of times so it wouldn't sound too insulting. Including adding "I like RRR3." And with highway, I originally wrote his name as Highwheight, but changed it back.
Damn, you're a real hero bro.

SamuraiSWISH
04-21-2020, 10:50 PM
I like RRR3, but sometimes I question your IQ. I like 3ball, so you automatically think that I'm 3ball. I like Walk on Water, then you automatically think that I'm Walk on Water.
Genius

jstern
04-21-2020, 11:42 PM
Damn, you're a real hero bro.

Thank you.

Genius

Thank you.

SATAN
04-22-2020, 04:15 AM
MJ lost a game of one on one to a 5'9 accountant so this news is hardly surprising

Mr Feeny
04-22-2020, 05:18 AM

You're genuinely one of the worst posters on this site. You randomly accuse everyone of being an alt of a known troll.

Nobody on this forum besides you thinks tha jstern is walk on water.

On the other hand pretty much everyone knows you're simon. Quit trolling and cut your alts by 16. Post on one, rather than waste our time relying and talking to yourself.

Phoenix
04-22-2020, 05:26 AM
You're genuinely one of the worst posters on this site. You randomly accuse everyone of being an alt of a known troll.

Nobody on this forum besides you thinks tha jstern is walk on water.

On the other hand pretty much everyone knows you're simon. Quit trolling and cut your alts by 16. Post on one, rather than waste our time relying and talking to yourself.

You should have seen Lamebruh/ Doc Orders melting down last night saying I've been reporting Lebron stans over the Jordan doc. Fukkin loser lol. I couldn't give a fukk about the 'what was MJs best ring/1-9/ no pip no chip' bullshit. Its tiring to see that spammed but whatever. Most of these trolls were swimming around in their dads n*stack 25-30 years ago.

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2020, 05:45 AM
the world as we know it will be gone

Mr Feeny
04-22-2020, 07:29 AM
You should have seen Lamebruh/ Doc Orders melting down last night saying I've been reporting Lebron stans over the Jordan doc. Fukkin loser lol. I couldn't give a fukk about the 'what was MJs best ring/1-9/ no pip no chip' bullshit. Its tiring to see that spammed but whatever. Most of these trolls were swimming around in their dads n*stack 25-30 years ago.

And that's why it's a waste of time conversing with him. What's the point in discussing a player he never watched?

If he want to believe that the guy he watched (Lebron) is the greatest, more power to him. But the constant trolling does make this board insufferable.