PDA

View Full Version : How can anyone not like draymond?

Bronbron23
04-24-2020, 11:57 AM
Dude is the realest player in the league. He tells it like it is all the time. Playing wise hes an overachiever given his low skill set. He was a key part to one of the best teams ever because of his heart, attitude and toughness. Sure he can be an idiot sometimes but its only because he loves the the game so much that he can get a little over emotional about things.

Does anyone actually not like this dude?

RRR3
04-24-2020, 12:18 PM
Because he literally assaults his opponents and screams at refs constantly despite getting more leeway than just about anyone else.

Retarded ass thread.

RRR3
04-24-2020, 12:19 PM
Plus dude was begging for KD to save them after LeBron and Kyrie embarrassed them, and then he chased KD off. Dude’s a bully POS.

Horatio33
04-24-2020, 12:39 PM
Green has a high skill set. Just because he's not a scorer doesn't mean he's not skilled. He's one of the best defenders ever, great facilitator of offence, his the uber competitiveness you need.

Monta Ellis MVP
04-24-2020, 12:46 PM
Dude is the realest player in the league. He tells it like it is all the time. Playing wise hes an overachiever given his low skill set. He was a key part to one of the best teams ever because of his heart, attitude and toughness. Sure he can be an idiot sometimes but its only because he loves the the game so much that he can get a little over emotional about things.

I agree. He isn’t the most naturally talented guy but he outworks everyone. You have to respect that.

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2020, 12:51 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/3bc7c3ac6098bdfb61feabf329a3f2e2/tenor.gif

SouBeachTalents
04-24-2020, 04:48 PM
He does seem like a clown clashing with KD and still kinda throwing shade at him after he pleaded with him to join his already record breaking team immediately after losing Game 7

Bronbron23
04-24-2020, 05:29 PM
Because he literally assaults his opponents and screams at refs constantly despite getting more leeway than just about anyone else.

Retarded ass thread.
Assaults his opponents? You sound like bish dude.

Bronbron23
04-24-2020, 05:31 PM
He does seem like a clown clashing with KD and still kinda throwing shade at him after he pleaded with him to join his already record breaking team immediately after losing Game 7
I think draymond was just reacting to what kd said in an inter interview the other day. If kd had of let it go im dray would of too.

Overdrive
04-24-2020, 05:38 PM

Would you shrug it off if someone kicked you in the balls on the streets? "I'm no bish, I love grotch kicks."

RRR3
04-24-2020, 05:49 PM
Would you shrug it off if someone kicked you in the balls on the streets? "I'm no bish, I love grotch kicks."
:roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
04-24-2020, 05:50 PM
Holy shit, what's wrong with you?

NBAGOAT
04-24-2020, 06:25 PM
he's definitely unlikable and a bit dirty. I definitely admire his basketball iq however it's insane. to quote shannon sharpe he absolutely destroyed capela on both ends and that's a huge reason gs beat hou. I'll always be impressed with him even smarting paul too who most consider one of the smartest in the league.

OrlandoMagicGuy
04-24-2020, 07:48 PM
Mr.Triple Single
-Costed the Warriors a championship in 2016
-Called KD a b*#ch and ran him out town
-Made up a pathetic excuse to not play while Steph and Klay were out
-Claims to be the GOAT defensive player
-Thinks he's better than Charles Barkley
-Eric Paschall was playing better than him
-Let Maverick Carter talk sh$t about his teammate Steph

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Axe
04-24-2020, 07:50 PM
The whole league can never forget about this.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScaryQuestionableIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

AirBonner
04-24-2020, 07:51 PM
Green in 2016 was a rich man’s Rodman and he was the 4th option. Beast

SATAN
04-24-2020, 11:38 PM
Hate the guy. Hope he gets Reggie Lewis'd. Never seen such a pathetic emotional cry baby. He's just a loser.