PDA

View Full Version : This board has become a lot better. No NBA better discussion. Interesting.

elementally morale
04-26-2020, 11:04 PM
I'm reading. Not really posting. But this observation I've just made is stellar.
Should the NBA come back at any point this is the way to go.

Jeff and mods, get it done!

insidehoops
04-26-2020, 11:11 PM
Our future is bright.

Overdrive
04-26-2020, 11:19 PM
I'm reading. Not really posting. But this observation I've just made is stellar.
Should the NBA come back at any point this is the way to go.

Jeff and mods, get it done!

That's true. It's not about Jordan, Lebron and Kobe anymore. Now it's about Pippen. Oh wait...

LostCause
04-26-2020, 11:30 PM
Is it? lol

Clippersfan86
04-26-2020, 11:50 PM
Our future is bright.

After you released me from my ban a year or more ago I mostly became an observer, reader. I gotta admit this site has made a ton of improvements and the quality of topics/discussion has risen. I'm going to be posting a ton more going forward to see if ISH can reach its peak. There are still pure trolls, but they are nowhere near as bad as before.

Axe
04-27-2020, 12:04 AM
👀👀👀

ClipperRevival
04-27-2020, 12:07 AM
This place has been an absolute sh*t hole of late. So many MJ hating threads, it's a joke. Bron stans doing literally everything they can do boost up Pip and sh*t on MJ. I could make tons of anti-Pip threads to make him look bad but i'm not stooping to that level. Mods don't moderate nothing here.

Whoah10115
04-27-2020, 12:22 AM
Clippersfan86? Oh wow.

But ClipperRevival is absolutely right.

LAmbruh
04-27-2020, 12:31 AM
Yep forum has been incredible, great job to Jeff and the mods

Clippersfan86
04-27-2020, 01:36 AM
This place has been an absolute sh*t hole of late. So many MJ hating threads, it's a joke. Bron stans doing literally everything they can do boost up Pip and sh*t on MJ. I could make tons of anti-Pip threads to make him look bad but i'm not stooping to that level. Mods don't moderate nothing here.

You remember this board a few years ago no? It's all relative. The thread quality can be improved greatly, but the trolling seems substantially less overall. Lebron stans are the new Kobe stans and incredibly lame, but within the topics it seems better.