PDA

View Full Version : In only his 2nd season in LA. Lebron led the lakers in the best record in the NBA

Lebron23
04-27-2020, 05:00 AM
Lakers surrounded him with better players than the Cavaliers in his first 7 years in the league. Can you imagine if the Lakers drafted him?.

FultzNationRISE
04-27-2020, 05:11 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/thmb.inkfrog.com/pix/dinerdon/posterschaller.jpg/800/0

LAL
04-27-2020, 05:23 AM
Lakers surrounded him with better players than the Cavaliers in his first 7 years in the league. Can you imagine if the Lakers drafted him?.

Your arguments for lebron are hypothetical, why? Imagine a team drafting him?? He had 9 tries in the eastern conference while team hopping like a coward.. still only and barely 3. His first season out west was humiliating.. then added a superstar who averaged better numbers and DPOY. Third year with lakers will be his 19th season or so.. jezus 20 years for his 4th ring maybe? Still stuck on Lebron's first 7 years, move on.. like Mike did.

GimmeThat
04-27-2020, 05:24 AM
it'd be like imagining Shaq worked for ABC/ESPN instead of TNT. which, was ruined when Kobe had that girl in Colorado, and realistically caused by Harvard promoting the practice of mfm in order to maintain it's academic superiority.

Phoenix
04-27-2020, 05:44 AM
The Lakers had the best record this year?

LAmbruh
04-27-2020, 06:22 AM
From franchise worst record in 2016 to first out West

So blessed

IllegalD
04-27-2020, 06:31 AM
Another triggered post from the insecure pinoy. Reality starting to set in that LeBron's best chance at winning another ring are getting NUKED by Corona, so now he has to rely on hypotheticals to prop up his boyfriend.

Mamba4Life
04-27-2020, 07:32 AM
Another triggered post from the insecure pinoy. Reality starting to set in that LeBron's best chance at winning another ring are getting NUKED by Corona, so now he has to rely on hypotheticals to prop up his boyfriend.

lol you sound upset, do you have a job?

Axe
04-27-2020, 07:34 AM
Is this supposed to make you feel better in the midst of the pandemic? Also, may i remind that the world has yet to see lebron play the postseason in a laker uniform.

sportjames23
04-27-2020, 07:37 AM

Does pimping out your mama count?

Overdrive
04-27-2020, 08:06 AM
*1st, *AD. FTFY

bullettooth
04-27-2020, 08:22 AM
LeBron stans are going to be fuming even more in 5+ years time... history will remember LeBron as a finals loser. Just imagine the kind of butthurt from Wheels and company we would see then.

LostCause
04-27-2020, 09:09 AM
Upon joining the Lakers, AD catapulted them to the 2nd best record in the NBA

Gileraracer
04-27-2020, 09:28 AM
He missed the POs before AD came to save him

Turbo Slayer
04-27-2020, 09:48 AM
He missed the POs before AD came to save him So you are implying that AD carried him to the Playoffs? That's what you are saying? Hm?

TheImmortal
04-27-2020, 09:55 AM
There's only one 50 win team and it's definitely not AD's Lakers. Stop it, punk.

34-24 Footwork
04-27-2020, 10:01 AM
AD has made the playoffs on several occasions in the West without Lebron. Lebron has yet to make the playoffs without AD.

It's obvious whose the had the larger impact.

34-24 Footwork
04-27-2020, 10:10 AM
There's nothing to be ashamed about. The West is tough. Lebron fans should be happy about Klutch and AD coming thru to give Lebron a fighting chance to prove that he can fight through the West. It's also a down year for the Warriors and Blazers due to injuries, so the excuses should be kept at a minimum.

Axe
04-28-2020, 02:56 AM
The lakers last made the postseason the last time superman dwight played for the team, which was in 2013 or 7 years ago, prior to signing with them again last year. I just find it a coincidence until now lmao. Technically, they're already qualified in this year's postseason but sadly, corona just had other plans.

34-24 Footwork
04-28-2020, 03:05 AM
Lakers won 35 games last year without AD.

Gileraracer
04-28-2020, 03:24 AM
So you are implying that AD carried him to the Playoffs? That's what you are saying? Hm?

All I can say is that Lebron missed the playoffs with this team, then AD arrived and they easily would've made the POs. :confusedshrug:

jstern
04-28-2020, 03:43 AM
Lakers won 35 games last year without AD.

But they were on a three way tie for 4th seed at one point though. 2 games ahead of the 9th seed, but still, 4th seed.

Axe
04-28-2020, 05:22 AM
All I can say is that Lebron missed the playoffs with this team, then AD arrived and they easily would've made the POs. :confusedshrug:
For sure, the clippers would be a potential roadblock for them if this carries on.

Lebron23
04-28-2020, 06:01 AM
But they were on a three way tie for 4th seed at one point though. 2 games ahead of the 9th seed, but still, 4th seed.

He missed plenty of games last year due to injuries. With a healthy LeBron they have the best record in the NBA

34-24 Footwork
04-28-2020, 08:03 AM
Lakers were 21-24 when Lebron played last year...

Not quite 4th seed material out West.

We can do this all day, fellas.

34-24 Footwork
04-28-2020, 08:07 AM

Hey - 4th seed in December is pretty much set in stone.

Gileraracer
04-28-2020, 08:12 AM
Hey - 4th seed in December is pretty much set in stone.
:roll:

deathawaitu
04-28-2020, 10:39 AM
So you are implying that AD carried him to the Playoffs? That's what you are saying? Hm?

AD carried the Lakers to the playoff

We already saw what Lebron did without AD in the west

Lebron fits perfectly as a 2nd option behind AD

Turbo Slayer
04-28-2020, 10:59 AM
AD carried the Lakers to the playoff

We already saw what Lebron did without AD in the west

Lebron fits perfectly as a 2nd option behind AD So Kobe got carried by Shaq, huh? According to your idiotic logic. I think that you are an alt so it's not worth responding to you anyways since your post history shows that you can't handle other posters' arguments...

So you say that LeBron got "carried" by AD.

LeBron averages for 2020 are: 26 points, 8 rebounds, 11 assists on 50 FG%, 35 FG3%, and 55.5 EFG%.

AD averages for 2020 are: 27 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists on 51 FG%, 33.5 FG3%, and 54.4 EFG%.

Does any of this screams, "carried"? LeBron is only scoring 1 less point than AD and has similiar percentages.

To say that someone got "carried" he has to be a below average role player being "carried" by a star.

deathawaitu
04-28-2020, 11:06 AM
So Kobe got carried by Shaq, huh? According to your idiotic logic. I think that you are an alt so it's not worth responding to you anyways since your post history shows that you can't handle other posters' arguments...

So you say that LeBron got "carried" by AD.

LeBron averages for 2020 are: 26 points, 8 rebounds, 11 assists on 50 FG%, 35 FG3%, and 55.5 EFG%.

AD averages for 2020 are: 27 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists on 51 FG%, 33.5 FG3%, and 54.4 EFG%.

Does any of this screams, "carried"? LeBron is only scoring 1 less point than AD and has similiar percentages.

To say that someone got "carried" he has to be a below average role player being "carried" by a star.

According to your post history you claim yourself to be a 12 year old lebron fan boy who don't know anything about basketball

Wow so you just proved to me that AD made Lebron better. Fact: AD made the Lakers better

Arent you the same kid who keep claiming Lebron carried his teams to the finals year after years in the East

Sit down clown and go troll somewhere else

Try actually watching the game of basketball rather than stats sheet turbo trash

Turbo Slayer
04-28-2020, 11:07 AM
I will lay out the facts here. Try to refute it pal.

LeBron James played more minutes, has a better offensive/defensive rating AND has a positive NetRtg of 11.50. That NetRtg is higher than when both players are both on the court.

On the other hand, AD played less minutes, has a less offensive/defensive rating and also he has a negative NetRtg without LeBron on the court.

LeBron also played more games too.

If you feel unsure that I am telling the truth here is the link.

http://www.pbpstats.com/wowy-combos/nba?TeamId=1610612747&Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular%2BSeason&PlayerIds=2544,203076&OnlyCommonGames=true

Turbo Slayer
04-28-2020, 11:09 AM
AD can't win without LeBron. LeBron can't win without AD. Fair?

They need each other to win.

Turbo Slayer
04-28-2020, 11:13 AM
According to your post history you claim yourself to be a 12 year old lebron fan boy who don't know anything about basketball

Wow so you just proved to me that AD made Lebron better. Fact: AD made the Lakers better

Arent you the same kid who keep claiming Lebron carried his teams to the finals year after years in the East

Sit down clown and go troll somewhere else

Try actually watching the game of basketball rather than stats sheet turbo trash Again, try to refute my arguments without resorting to name-calling. Insults won't go anywhere.

Also I never claimed that LeBron carried his team to the Finals year after year. You are being disingenious.

I also watch basketball too. So....

34-24 Footwork
04-28-2020, 11:15 AM
Cool Numbers - here are some more.

Lebron without AD in the West = 21-24 record.

No amount of PER, VORP or on/off can skirt that.

Jay-B
04-28-2020, 11:34 AM
Say what you want about Lebron but any team he’s on that team automatically becomes a contender

Jay-B
04-28-2020, 11:36 AM
And let’s not act like if Lebron doesn’t get hurt last year on Christmas Day against the warriors that Laker team isn’t winning 45-50 games

Turbo Slayer
04-28-2020, 11:42 AM

No amount of PER, VORP or on/off can skirt that. Sure it reflects poorly on LeBron but are you really trying to criticize LeBron?

Sure. Let's act like Lonzo Ball didn't get injured on 1/21/19 and had to miss roughly half of the season. Also Ingram missed 31 games that season.

Losing your 2nd option and losing a player who is a stalwart on defense for a substantial # of games is bound to hurt the team. Also the best player on the team got injured prior. Nope, lets ignore it!

ImKobe
04-28-2020, 11:57 AM
Bucks have the best record in the league, despite Giannis and Middleton getting injured.

deathawaitu
04-28-2020, 12:17 PM
Again, try to refute my arguments without resorting to name-calling. Insults won't go anywhere.

Also I never claimed that LeBron carried his team to the Finals year after year. You are being disingenious.

I also watch basketball too. So....

So basically you are back padding now

First you can't refute my argument and resort to name calling me first. Now you playing the victim here?

Typically victim mentality as your hero Lebron

True or false: Lebron didn't make to the west playoff without AD

True or false: AD made to the west playoff multiple times without Lebron

True or false: Lakers with AD clinch a playoff spot

True of false: Lebron's first year with Lakers missed the playoff by a huge margin?

Simple questions not sure why you have to be so defensive. When you bring it stats, you are just helping my argument proving everyone got better once AD joined the Lakers

Here's some advice, If you going to troll and pretend to be a 12 year old, stick to that act. Don't flip flop like your boy. I see he is starting to be a bad influence in your life

Turbo Slayer
04-28-2020, 12:30 PM
So basically you are back padding now

First you can't refute my argument and resort to name calling me first. Now you playing the victim here?

Typically victim mentality as your hero Lebron

True or false: Lebron didn't make to the west playoff without AD

True or false: AD made to the west playoff multiple times without Lebron

True or false: Lakers with AD clinch a playoff spot

True of false: Lebron's first year with Lakers missed the playoff by a huge margin?

Simple questions not sure why you have to be so defensive. When you bring it stats, you are just helping my argument proving everyone got better once AD joined the Lakers

Here's some advice, If you going to troll and pretend to be a 12 year old, stick to that act. Don't flip flop like your boy. I see he is starting to be a bad influence in your life

True
True
True
True <- Context needed

Happy now?

Also stop it with the strawman arguments.

Again you act like the injuries didn't impact the Lakers in 2019. Like I recently stated, the Lakers were missing Lonzo Ball for roughly the 2nd half of the season (missed rest of the season) and Ingram didn't play for 31 games toward the end of the season. Also LeBron was coming off a groin injury. You act like if the Lakers were fully healthy and rested for the season.

There was simply not enough depth.

jstern
04-28-2020, 03:32 PM

That record would had been better if Lebron didn't activate playoff mode.

RRR3
04-28-2020, 05:11 PM

LOL the liar is back making up stats again.

tpols
04-28-2020, 05:31 PM
Say what you want about Lebron but any team he’s on that team automatically becomes a contender

they didnt even make the playoffs last year and were an 8 seed at best even with lebron.

tpols
04-28-2020, 05:32 PM
True
True
True
True <- Context needed

Happy now?

Also stop it with the strawman arguments.

Again you act like the injuries didn't impact the Lakers in 2019. Like I recently stated, the Lakers were missing Lonzo Ball for roughly the 2nd half of the season (missed rest of the season) and Ingram didn't play for 31 games toward the end of the season. Also LeBron was coming off a groin injury. You act like if the Lakers were fully healthy and rested for the season.

There was simply not enough depth.

the 2013 lakers had even worse injury woes and yet they made the playoffs.

#kobe

Axe
04-28-2020, 08:05 PM
Oh yeah? Well, too bad the west is way more stacked compared to their eastern rivals.

As a matter of fact, the flopped 2018-19 lakers season was the very reason why they were so hell-bent to acquire ad in the first place and when things went their way, they're mostly thankful that it did.

Otherwise, lakers postseason drought would have continued.

34-24 Footwork
04-28-2020, 08:10 PM

Lol. The cognitive dissonance in this is astounding.

SATAN
04-28-2020, 10:14 PM

I agree. The Lakers should have taken their chances and cut Kobe from the team in order to draft LeBron James.

Axe
04-28-2020, 10:18 PM
I agree. The Lakers should have taken their chances and cut Kobe from the team in order to draft LeBron James.
Sadly, the lakers will always be remembered as kobe's team, a franchise that has won how many championships already throughout their existence even before these two stars were born.

dreamshake
04-29-2020, 09:32 PM

The Bucks have the best record in the NBA.
How does Lebron lead the team when Anthony Davis leads the team in points, rebounds, and blocked shots.

Another day on ish, another dumbass lying Lebron stan.

LeCroix
04-29-2020, 09:36 PM

What a great question, he does not

scuzzy
04-29-2020, 09:44 PM
and did it by joining one of the worst teams out West in his 17th season

imagine prime Lebron joining even a treadmill team like Blazers with Aldridge, Dame, Batum and Wes Mathews

i'd say the most unsurprising part though is how he's having arguably one of his best year as a 35 year old.... in the west

LAmbruh
04-29-2020, 10:11 PM
the 2013 lakers had even worse injury woes and yet they made the playoffs.

#kobe

nope not even close

Games missed

2019 Bron, Ball, Rondo, Ingram: 130

2013 Nash, Bryant, Howard, Jamison, Pau: 85

Kobe, Dwight, Jamison and Artest all over 75+ games played each could barely scratch the post season. Besides, were comparing 2nd year Ball/Ingram to HOFs like Steve Nash and Pau Gasol so it's all low standard Kobe stuff comedy to begin with.

Axe
04-29-2020, 10:22 PM
nope not even close

Games missed

2019 Bron, Ball, Rondo, Ingram: 130

2013 Nash, Bryant, Howard, Jamison, Pau: 85

Kobe, Dwight, Jamison and Artest all over 75+ games played each could barely scratch the post season. Besides, were comparing 2nd year Ball/Ingram to HOFs like Steve Nash and Pau Gasol so it's all low standard Kobe stuff comedy to begin with.
Reasons. 😂

Shooter
03-22-2021, 12:51 AM
MIA

https://i.postimg.cc/s2C4d9cV/34-24-missing.png

Axe
03-22-2021, 03:03 AM
MIA

https://i.postimg.cc/s2C4d9cV/34-24-missing.png
:roll: