PDA

View Full Version : It's telling how much the former Bad Boys pistons players still resent MJ

STATUTORY
04-27-2020, 09:08 AM
Bill Lambeer still literally seething whenever asked about MJ in interviews. the disdain is palpable

that's a real rivalry. testament to the physicality of the game

can't have this type of rivalvry when flopping is as rampant as it is now

RogueBorg
04-27-2020, 09:19 AM
Bill Lambeer still literally seething whenever asked about MJ in interviews. the disdain is palpable

that's a real rivalry. testament to the physicality of the game

can't have this type of rivalvry when flopping is as rampant as it is now

It's both ways. Pippen and Jordan hate those guys. You could see Jordan's eyes flare up when talking about Thomas. MJ ripped Chicago's love for Isiah Thomas from his chest and never gave it back. I can't stand Isiah to this day and I'm from there.

KD7
04-27-2020, 09:47 AM
3-1

Turbo Slayer
04-27-2020, 09:49 AM
After watching the doc, I hate the Pistons for doing dirty stuff.

Credit to MJ for stopping their dynasty in their tracks. :applause:

brownmamba00
04-27-2020, 10:57 AM
I love the pistons for punishing mj. They beat him to a pulp. Made him realize he needs to play in a team concept.

Nowadays you have players that look at lebron like a fanboy just watching him from afar. Not competing just giving up layups. Like kemba walker he was gigglin on the court back when lbj was bustin his team's ass.

trada7029
04-27-2020, 04:20 PM
3-1

^^^ the all-star advantage the Pistons had on the Bulls

Pistons had 3x all-stars at every starting spot

So the Bulls had a 3-all-star deficit, yet still almost went 2-2, if not for a Pippen migraine.. overall, they were 5-8 in 89' and 90', while the rest of the league was 2-22.

LAmbruh
04-27-2020, 04:23 PM
resent MJ for what, using him as their personal jizzrag? :oldlol:

3-1

^^^^

Roundball_Rock
04-27-2020, 04:23 PM
^^^ the all-star advantage the Pistons had on the Bulls

Pistons had 3x all-stars at every starting spot

You can't count every player who was an all-star at some point in his career for Detroit as an all-star and not apply the same logic to the Bulls. Under that standard, the Bulls had 6 such players (5 of them starters during that time).

LukeWalton
04-27-2020, 08:04 PM
Bulls had 3 bad boys piston on their roster at some point though

Rodman, Salley and Edwards