View Full Version : Feel bad for IT

LostCause
04-27-2020, 01:01 PM
Dude is getting all kinds of hate for folks mixing him up with Zeke :oldlol:

https://i.ibb.co/hRT8ZbT/43137776.png

https://twitter.com/isaiahthomas/status/1254639066433249280

1987_Lakers
04-27-2020, 01:06 PM
I don't care about the MJ-Isiah beef, people should be upset at Isiah for what he did to Magic. They were best friends, and when Magic got HIV, instead of being there for Magic at a time he needed him the most, Isiah goes around and spreads rumors that Magic was gay. That is incredibly snaky and it ruined their relationship. They made up a couple of years ago, but obviously that relationship will never be the same.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-27-2020, 01:19 PM
I don't care about the MJ-Isiah beef, people should be upset at Isiah for what he did to Magic. They were best friends, and when Magic got HIV, instead of being there for Magic at a time he needed him the most, Isiah goes around and spreads rumors that Magic was gay. That is incredibly snaky and it ruined their relationship. They made up a couple of years ago, but obviously that relationship will never be the same.

Not a big fan of Isiah. He comes off sneaky. Today guy actually said Rodman, Edwards and Salley played "big roles" in the 96 Bulls...being who they were. Rodman I understand, but the other two? Get a grip.

He justifies his nonsense all the time. And backtracks when pressed. Gotta respect Dumars and Laimbeer because they not only tell it like it is, they don't waver and aren't fake either.

RogueBorg
04-27-2020, 01:40 PM

Don't feel bad for him. He's a bad guy hiding behind that fake smile. We caught first glance of this when he and Rodman made their comments about Bird in the playoffs. He was the maestro of the Bad Boys, directing his goonies to go on the attack. Then there's the Magic lies, and the ECF walkoff. IT made his bed, he can lie in it for all I care.

ClipperRevival
04-27-2020, 01:47 PM
I know most MJ fans hate Isiah but i'm not one of them. Isiah was a straight killer. Dude would literally fist fight 7 footers. He didn't back down from anyone. I want a guy like that in my foxhole.

Yeah, Isiah just got into a dispute with God (er MJ) and came up short. He's now paying the ultimate price in the view of the public with a tarnished legacy. He did make his own bed but at the same time, the guy gave it his all on the court and i always respect that. He so deserved to be on the Dream Team over Stockton in 1992 and everyone in the world knew that.

RogueBorg
04-27-2020, 01:53 PM
There's no doubt he's one of the best PG's of all-time, a Chicago guy, but he is an @$$-hat, a good example that actions have consequences.

LostCause
04-27-2020, 03:07 PM
Damn. Even in this thread, IT is still being confused for Zeke lol

RogueBorg
04-27-2020, 03:28 PM
Damn. Even in this thread, IT is still being confused for Zeke lol

Isiah "Zeke" Thomas was one of the greatest "small men" ever to play professional basketball. His only peer at point guard in the NBA during the 1980s was the Lakers' Earvin "Magic" Johnson, who at 6-foot-9 brought unique physical skills to the position...

https://www.nba.com/history/legends/profiles/isiah-thomas

AirBonner
04-27-2020, 03:51 PM
Celtics IT was a beast 29ppg literally unstoppable until he met LeBrautwurst

brooks_thompson
04-27-2020, 05:13 PM
I don’t hate Isiah Thomas but you can just tell the way he talks with that permanent half-smile on his face that he’s somewhere between a used-car salesman and a snake. He has one of the most put-on ‘charismas’ of any celebrity I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t ever get too close to a guy like that. There was no put on about him being a badass though, but just hearing him talk about about even the most innocent things, I get this creepy feeling like I’m being hustled.

AlternativeAcc.
04-27-2020, 07:27 PM
Guys... the point of this thread is that people are mistaking Nate Robinson for Zeke on twitter

read before you post lol

SATAN
04-27-2020, 09:29 PM
Yeah, Isiah just got into a dispute with God (er MJ)

Pathetic