PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian Telfair loses his mother and brother to COVID19

Clippersfan86
04-28-2020, 01:32 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/04/27/sebastian-telfairs-mother-brother-die-after-coronavirus-battles/

This is terrible. RIP.

LostCause
04-28-2020, 10:26 AM
That’s pretty bad

I had Covid/pneumonia at the start of the month so I know firsthand how bad it can get. I wasn’t hospitalized, the doctors said I’d recover given my health, fitness and age, but the symptoms were rough.

From what I read he’s still in prison. Being incarcerated while losing family, especially your mom and brother, has to just tear him apart

Wally450
04-28-2020, 11:04 AM
Whoa, when did OP get unbanned?

Clippersfan86
04-28-2020, 12:37 PM
Whoa, when did OP get unbanned?

Year and a half or so. Been busy with work, fatherhood and more of a browser here. Sorry to disappoint :lol

Turbo Slayer
04-28-2020, 12:38 PM
Man sorry to hear that. Prayers.

jstern
04-28-2020, 01:29 PM
I wonder what the condition of his brother was before he caught it. Was he a healthy young person or did he has some other type of problems, like obesity.

Isn't Clippersfan86 the poster who had one of the biggest meltdowns in ish history? Well I wouldn't call it a meltdown since I'm guessing the goal was to get banned.

Clippersfan86
04-28-2020, 02:50 PM
I wonder what the condition of his brother was before he caught it. Was he a healthy young person or did he has some other type of problems, like obesity.

Isn't Clippersfan86 the poster who had one of the biggest meltdowns in ish history? Well I wouldn't call it a meltdown since I'm guessing the goal was to get banned.

The problem with that path of thinking is 70% of Americans have a condition that increases morbidity. Obesity, diabetes, hypertension, any immuno compromised status. That's most Americans.

As for my ban you are correct. I Kamikaze'd myself on this forum many years ago. It's the past though. Looks like a lot less trolls now and I've grown up a lot too. I'm a father now. I'm just here to talk ball with you guys :). Still a diehard Clippers fan that is a bit emotional during games, but I'm overall a lot more chill. My issue back then was mods would allow posters to troll incessantly. It would regularly be me vs 15 people at once. From what I can tell a lot of those posters have been banned or moved on.

HylianNightmare
04-28-2020, 07:05 PM
New York sounds horrible right now

jstern
04-28-2020, 07:47 PM
The problem with that path of thinking is 70% of Americans have a condition that increases morbidity. Obesity, diabetes, hypertension, any immuno compromised status. That's most Americans.

As for my ban you are correct. I Kamikaze'd myself on this forum many years ago. It's the past though. Looks like a lot less trolls now and I've grown up a lot too. I'm a father now. I'm just here to talk ball with you guys :). Still a diehard Clippers fan that is a bit emotional during games, but I'm overall a lot more chill. My issue back then was mods would allow posters to troll incessantly. It would regularly be me vs 15 people at once. From what I can tell a lot of those posters have been banned or moved on.

You missed the Wheels era then. He's still around, but around 25 of his alts got banned, so that's why it looks overall more chill compared to like a year ago. Not sure about 4.

Clippersfan86
04-29-2020, 01:59 AM
You missed the Wheels era then. He's still around, but around 25 of his alts got banned, so that's why it looks overall more chill compared to like a year ago. Not sure about 4.

Haha nice. I missed an era.

Smoke117
04-29-2020, 02:08 AM
Year and a half or so. Been busy with work, fatherhood and more of a browser here. Sorry to disappoint :lol

Nah, you just post your nonsense on realgm instead now. I’ve seen it so don’t be coy.

jstern
05-01-2020, 02:55 AM
Haha nice. I missed an era.

Aside from the constant trolling, it turned into something fascinating. You had this kid, Lebron stan, in a wheelchair. Handicapped, probably doesn't see the sun for weeks at a time, noodle legs, breaks my heart. But despite all of that he was able to give himself a little sense of power by completely turning this place upside down. One of his accounts was even averaging over 60 posts per day.

These were some of his accounts.

https://i.postimg.cc/cL8PHH0p/wheels.gif

You also had two top members of the Lebron family admitting that they like Trannys. Respect to Manny98 for not being ashamed, but I won't mentioned the other person for his privacy.

They were interesting times I think.

warriorfan
05-01-2020, 03:05 AM
Aside from the constant trolling, it turned into something fascinating. You had this kid, Lebron stan, in a wheelchair. Handicapped, probably doesn't see the sun for weeks at a time, noodle legs, breaks my heart. But despite all of that he was able to give himself a little sense of power by completely turning this place upside down. One of his accounts was even averaging over 60 posts per day.

These were some of his accounts.

https://i.postimg.cc/cL8PHH0p/wheels.gif

You also had two top members of the Lebron family admitting that they like Trannys. Respect to Manny98 for not being ashamed, but I won't mentioned the other person for his privacy.

They were interesting times I think.

:roll:

shahrukh619
05-03-2020, 10:53 AM
NBA players who overcame COVID-19 to contribute to experimental treatment

https://daenadsports.blogspot.com/2020/05/nba-players-who-overcame-covid-19-to.html