PDA

View Full Version : The Pentagon Officially Released UFO Video Footage

jongib369
04-28-2020, 06:03 AM
Accounts from Pilots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZyNMqcpFm8

Raw footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkPn-YMp9vI

"The Pentagon on Monday formally released three unclassified videos taken by Navy pilots that have circulated for years showing interactions with 'unidentified aerial phenomena'.

One of the videos shows an incident from 2004, and the other two were recorded in January 2015. The videos became public after unauthorized leaks in 2007 and 2017, and the Navy previously verified their authenticity" Forbes (https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/04/27/heres-why-the-pentagon-officially-released-ufo-video-footage/#50e6e7e11a6a)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/39ec90db4594c6b2c91dc838c364e8b3/tumblr_inline_pc8rehCwVj1v6ll71_540.gif

highwhey
04-28-2020, 07:33 PM
can't believe walk on water/jstern copied your thread. smh.

CelticBaller
04-28-2020, 07:39 PM
you would think a spaceship that could theoretically bend space and time to move at speeds faster than light would have noticed a plane following them

DoctorP
04-28-2020, 07:55 PM
this shit is old.

Chinas tech is too advanced. Physics be damned

Patrick Chewing
04-28-2020, 08:00 PM
What the hell am I looking at in those videos? And from what perspective? Are they in the air? Or on the ground? Or in space?

DoctorP
04-28-2020, 08:01 PM
What the hell am I looking at in those videos? And from what perspective? Are they in the air? Or on the ground? Or in space?

underwater

Patrick Chewing
04-28-2020, 08:10 PM
underwater

A USO?? An Unidentified Swimming Object??

https://media2.giphy.com/media/AvnPsrvkfYnV6/source.gif

DoctorP
04-28-2020, 08:13 PM
A USO?? An Unidentified Swimming Object??

https://media2.giphy.com/media/AvnPsrvkfYnV6/source.gif

the truth is out there

DoctorP
04-28-2020, 08:21 PM
think about how bait moves. defies the laws of swimming

ive said too much

andgar923
04-28-2020, 09:23 PM
Icke and company are drooling.

The blue vs the grey convo is bout to start again.

jongib369
04-28-2020, 10:00 PM
you would think a spaceship that could theoretically bend space and time to move at speeds faster than light would have noticed a plane following them

In all cases it did I believe, did you listen to the accounts from the Pilots?

jongib369
04-28-2020, 10:04 PM

One was just above the water, the others were way up in the air. One unless I'm mistaken (not on video) was seen to be in the water at first before it eventually started flying around. Mind you flying around at speeds, and in ways not possible for any tech of ours to do

jongib369
04-28-2020, 10:07 PM
underwater

Wrong lol

SATAN
04-28-2020, 10:39 PM
That little ****er with the grey goatee is not trustworthy at all, nor is the History channel these days. All of this stuff is just entertainment for people with no critical thinking skills. It's making and has made people fortunes. It's EXTREMELY likely that these trivial objects are made by humans.

**** Tom Delong.

**** Above Top Secret.

CelticBaller
04-28-2020, 10:43 PM
In all cases it did I believe, did you listen to the accounts from the Pilots?
Again, a spaceship capable of using gravity to bend space time would not be followed by any plane

You have to be kidding yourself to think this is from outer space. A real alien spacecraft would disappear in milliseconds or destroy the scout plane

jongib369
04-28-2020, 10:54 PM
That little ****er with the grey goatee is not trustworthy at all, nor is the History channel these days. All of this stuff is just entertainment for people with no critical thinking skills. It's making and has made people fortunes. It's EXTREMELY likely that these trivial objects are made by humans.

**** Tom Delong.

**** Above Top Secret.
The "History" Channel is garbage, and the guy with the Goatee isn't the point of the video. It's the pilots, the only reason I posted the history channel link is due to the fact it has the accounts from both pilots....I don't believe most space nuts, but these two are a LOT more believable/credible than anyone else I've heard. Skepticism is a beautiful thing unless it has an ignorant/arrogant mind behind it like yours. Look past some of that shit and actually listen to what the pilots are saying lol.

jongib369
04-28-2020, 11:00 PM
The "History" Channel is garbage, and the guy with the Goatee isn't the point of the video. It's the pilots, the only reason I posted the history channel link is due to the fact it has the accounts from both pilots....I don't believe most space nuts, but these two are a LOT more believable/credible than anyone else I've heard. Skepticism is a beautiful thing unless it has an ignorant/arrogant mind behind it like yours. Look past some of that shit and actually listen to what the pilots are saying lol.

Mind explaining what natural phenomenon can completely bewilder a bunch of Navy Pilots (Not just those two), flying at speeds, and directions not possible by anyones tech?

CelticBaller
04-28-2020, 11:03 PM
Stealth bombers were considered alien technology by people who had no idea they existed, a lot of Nazi technology as well

It’s common sense. You know how ****ing huge space is? In order for a civilization to find and reach us they would have to travel at speeds faster than light. No plane would be able to even get close to following them or even spotting them for more than a second

If we ever see alien life on earth, it’s because they want to meet us. Not because we somehow caught them sneaking in here

SATAN
04-28-2020, 11:26 PM

Already listened to the pilots. This isn't even new so I don't know why people are acting like it is all of a sudden. I've looked into it enough to know that it's just another case of "unexplained". Then as usual, the conspiracy morons with their entertainment business model come and milk the minds of the gullible.

Even if these are from another planet, it's not even provable. This subject has been talked about for many years and nothing ever really comes of it.

jongib369
04-28-2020, 11:31 PM
Yes, I know how large space is lol. At what point did I say anything about little green men? UFO is just an Unidentified Flying Object. When a NAVY PILOT/Aurospace Engineer is mind ****ed by what he's seeing with his own two eyes, and equipment I'll take that a little more seriously than what your arrogant dumb ass thinks. I'm not saying it IS anything, but I'm a little more open minded than you are apparently. MAYBE we've advanced further than what a aerospace engineer/ recent Navy Pilot thinks anyone is capable of atm... But don't you think if some top secret project was going on by the military they would have told the MILITARY pilots talking about it to STFU? To comment about the aliens travelling part, IF it is that which I'm not saying it is... You have no idea what a theoretically advanced civilization is capable of. Have you never heard of a worm hole? Light speed isn't even necessary.

CelticBaller
04-28-2020, 11:47 PM
Yes, I know how large space is lol. At what point did I say anything about little green men? UFO is just an Unidentified Flying Object. When a NAVY PILOT/Aurospace Engineer is mind ****ed by what he's seeing with his own two eyes, and equipment I'll take that a little more seriously than what your arrogant dumb ass thinks. I'm not saying it IS anything, but I'm a little more open minded than you are apparently. MAYBE we've advanced further than what a aerospace engineer/ recent Navy Pilot thinks anyone is capable of atm... But don't you think if some top secret project was going on by the military they would have told the MILITARY pilots talking about it to STFU? To comment about the aliens travelling part, IF it is that which I'm not saying it is... You have no idea what a theoretically advanced civilization is capable of. Have you never heard of a worm hole? Light speed isn't even necessary.

You do realize a wormhole would be clearly visible and detectable by our current technology right? Space being bent anywhere near us would be news within seconds of confirmation

Anyways, like I’ve said, you’re an idiot. WW2 pilots used to think Nazi technology was from some other planet or dimension, so to believe what some random guy says without actually using your head and doing some research is a sign of stupidity

SATAN
04-28-2020, 11:50 PM
Hey man, stop being so close minded.

Patrick Chewing
04-29-2020, 12:05 AM
One was just above the water, the others were way up in the air. One unless I'm mistaken (not on video) was seen to be in the water at first before it eventually started flying around. Mind you flying around at speeds, and in ways not possible for any tech of ours to do

Let's take the one above the water for example. Where are the military pilots in relation to the UFO they are recording? Above them? And if the UFO is traveling at twice the speed of sound, how are they keeping pace with on camera?

Thanks.

jongib369
04-29-2020, 12:28 AM
You do realize a wormhole would be clearly visible and detectable by our current technology right? Space being bent anywhere near us would be news within seconds of confirmation

Anyways, like I’ve said, you’re an idiot. WW2 pilots used to think Nazi technology was from some other planet or dimension, so to believe what some random guy says without actually using your head and doing some research is a sign of stupidity

Even if the wormhole thing was idiotic of me to say it doesn't negate my point that you don't know what a theoretical advanced civ is capable of. I mostly posted this because it's neat to see something completely baffle not just pilots, but an aerospace engineer. Were some of those ww2 pilots qualified in that way? Regardless I'd love to see what you're referring to with that(Not saying I don't believe you, I remember reading something about that myself years ago but my memory fails me so I'd love to read about it when I can)

Also to note again he isn't some random guy...It's multiple US Navy pilots, not just those two who are qualified to talk about these things. Definitely more so than those WW2 pilots were considering how much more training they go through these days. Could very well be something even they aren't cleared to know about, that is more likely I'll admit. But that other guy was pretty damn high rank. You'd think one of the best pilots who would be likely to fly such a thing might know about something being flown. Unless it's completely unmanned given the Gs they said this thing must've been going through. I kinda shat my mind out on the form replying since I had to go making my GF wait outside lol. But now that I'm at her place chilling while she's playing video games I have a little more time to not type something and cringe myself at it XD.

There's also a rabbit hole of theoretical situations I could go into as far as "the little green men" go, but despite what might have been implied from my posts I'm not saying is IS. Just a fun thought to play with even if silly. Though very skeptical myself I do admit I have a slight bias of wanting it to be "not from this world". Could be mistaken but one might be able to say you have the opposite bias

Norcaliblunt
04-29-2020, 09:57 PM
This is kinda cool.

andgar923
04-29-2020, 10:33 PM
This is kinda cool.

No it's not.

If true, MJ is too old to help us.

DoctorP
04-29-2020, 10:34 PM
No it's not.

If true, MJ is too old to help us.

MJ is god with a basketball therefore he does not age. get it right , moron

jongib369
04-30-2020, 10:37 PM
This is kinda cool.

Yeah I think it is, 50-60 years ago if info like this came out people would've likely freaked out buying up all the toilet paper lol. It's important to not jump to conclusions about it because we have no idea in either direction what it might be. Does it have a higher likelihood of being man made? Yes, but considering these pilots have seen it going against 138MPH wind while rotating 90 degrees, all while being able to maintain its position/lift even though being on it's "wing tip" like that shouldn't be possible from how any of our aircraft fly is....Cool af, and if you have a playful mind it starts to hope it's something more than just some secret military tech we don't know about. They had no wings, rotors, exhaust etc yet somehow knew, and traveled to a randevu point the 2004 pilots were supposed to go to after reaching it 60 miles away in under a minute....If any person was flying that thing they likely would've died from the g forces involved suddenly accelerating like that.

Celtic dismissed it talking about how long it would've taken them to get this far, that our intelligence would've noticed a wormhole etc...But for all he knows "they" could've come here a LOOOOONG time ago, and from the little I know about wormholes I know it's theorized wormholes on a very small scale come into existence and evaporate, or possibly persist leaving a Planck-size wormhole. You'd have to have some exotic matter holding it open. So if they didn't there wouldn't be anything for us to observe today unless they enlarged it again (https://escholarship.org/uc/item/6b60h7hc#page=71).

Because of radiation feedback I believe they think using wormholes to travel through time is impossible...But for shits and giggles if it was, and IF it's not some crazy tech we're indeed capable of now... It might be more likely it's us in the future, or w.e we evolve into basically sending probes in the past to observe certain things about earths past. More so than it is some alien machines coming from a long distance. It would be very much like us to **** up not perfecting it(reason why we've caught glimpses of them. Or maybe like he said wanted to be seen lol). But this would mean that there's future versions of "them" also observing us, and "them" ****ing up while being completely undetected...But I hate to go down that rabbit hole because it's completely ****ing crazy, and touching on subjects my silly ADD fueled brain can't grasp lol. Another thing to note is that I've read that they don't think it would be possible for us to go back to any time, but only the time the first time machine was invented. So while I like playing with the thoughts it's not as if I hold much merit to them, because at the end of the day I know no matter how much research I do I don't know what the **** I'm talking about. Something I think Celtic can learn from, but who am I at the end of the day to say that.

bladefd
05-01-2020, 02:06 AM
Another crazy possibility is that is a parallel universe with a future Earth in different dimension. And for a brief moment, the plane travels to different universe at certain speeds that tear space/time continuum. It's defies our understanding of physics but not exactly impossible.

I'm sure the explanation is muuuch simpler though. Perhaps a software glitch on the targeting monitor of the fighter jet? Even simpler possibility is those could be unmanned prototypical planes from classified programs that even most Navy pilots know nothing about (need-to-know basis). So many possibilities

jongib369
05-01-2020, 06:17 AM
Another crazy possibility is that is a parallel universe with a future Earth in different dimension. And for a brief moment, the plane travels to different universe at certain speeds that tear space/time continuum. It's defies our understanding of physics but not exactly impossible.

I'm sure the explanation is muuuch simpler though. Perhaps a software glitch on the targeting monitor of the fighter jet? Even simpler possibility is those could be unmanned prototypical planes from classified programs that even most Navy pilots know nothing about (need-to-know basis). So many possibilities

I was thinking that might be the case, but apparently the navy had been monitoring these "things" on their radar for a couple weeks, including these events. Plus on top of that it wasn't just one fighter jet that picked the objects up on their targeting monitor, along with the fact they saw it with their own eyes once they got close enough. We're supposed to have the best "air force" in the world, and these guys were flying some of its premier aircraft in each event if I'm not mistaken...Idk what would be more spooky it being aliens, or some other country shitting on us like that if it's not ours lol

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Thanks OP. Much enjoyed it.

Very interesting

Draz
05-01-2020, 04:38 PM
These videos were leaked forever ago

jongib369
05-04-2020, 10:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhAC2YiYHs

https://www.ducksonly.com/images/12_4408SciFi.jpg

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/He1eea271edc34abab44853e576b916e4C/S-M-L-XL-Adults-Toddler-Yellow-Duck-UFO-Raincoat-Hands-Free-Umbrella-Poncho.jpg

"We have two possibilities: First, there was more than one mysterious aircraft at the location, but it’s unlikely any of them was our patented vehicle.

Another explanation could be that because of the vacuum sheath or another type of stealth technology surrounding the UAP, radar erroneously reported multiple bogies, where in fact there was only one.

That would also explain why the pilot had a hard time locking on to the target in “FLIR1” and “Go Fast” videos. The speed must have played a role as well. Clinicians have a saying: Common things are common. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

So what do you think is more likely? A Navy experimental aircraft, inadvertently uncovered by pilots, or an alien UFO? My bet is on the latest Navy patent, but I’m open to suggestions. Please share them in the comment section below. You can take your tinfoil hat off now." -Market Watch (https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-a-believable-explanation-of-those-ufo-videos-released-by-the-navy-2019-10-15)

:roll:

Had no idea they could fly against 138MPH wind