PDA

View Full Version : Lamelo Ball declares for the NBA Draft.

Lebron23
04-29-2020, 07:39 AM
Is he still a lottery pick??? Which team is perfecf for his playing style???

LoneyROY7
04-29-2020, 08:03 AM
LaMelo Ball was destined to be a New York Knickerbocker.

LAmbruh
04-29-2020, 08:34 AM
Could have lived like a king playing career Aussie ball vs rival MVP Bogut

Now he's just going to face plant like his brother while being the same media circus distracture for whatever poor souls are burdened with him as teammates

muh young core doe lil bro doe

Nowoco
04-29-2020, 08:48 AM
I still think that LaVar existing will put him down into the 10-20 gamble range. I'd be amazed if a lottery pick is wasted on him and the baggage that will come with it.

petezahut
04-29-2020, 09:29 AM
Is he the one that hits jumpshots from half court?

FreezingTsmoove
04-29-2020, 09:35 AM
Who else remembers me saying years ago Lamelo would be drafted high in the NBA and getting visciously attacked by almost everyone on the board :lol

Who else remembers those same posters making fun of me directly in threads I was not a part of because I said Lamelo would be drafted high in the NBA :lol

**** you Jeff for deleting those threads

Axe
04-29-2020, 08:54 PM
Should the bulls seek him as part of their rebuilding process?

LostCause
04-29-2020, 10:28 PM
Melo can be a Star. He certainly has the size and confidence and raw talent, just needs to work on his shot if he intends to score primarily at the next level and give at least a decent effort on defense. His passing is already really good and should naturally get better and smarter

Golden State would probably work wonders for his development but they don’t need him any more than they did DLo. Just hope he doesn’t wind up somewhere like New York that’ll stunt his development in that shitshow . Atlanta would be extremely fun to watch if they got him

LukeWalton
04-29-2020, 10:32 PM
Carmelo Anthony already upset and planning to sue Ball over the use of the name Melo
Lamelo Ball plans to wear the jersey number 7

warriorfan
04-29-2020, 10:40 PM
Who else remembers me saying years ago Lamelo would be drafted high in the NBA and getting visciously attacked by almost everyone on the board :lol

Who else remembers those same posters making fun of me directly in threads I was not a part of because I said Lamelo would be drafted high in the NBA :lol

**** you Jeff for deleting those threads

I do remember this.